Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2019 3:34 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder when MAL is going to accept this novel anyway.

Really enjoyed this vol especially what happened with that pierre or whatever his name really loved characters like Leon tbh who can beat other brutally without batting an eye and tbh was really started to hate his familiar but damn those two are one hell of a fucking combination and how they have beaten the shit out of that kingdom.

I really hope that he can get into a relationship with both girls though they are just too sweet can't really wait for next vol after that fucking cliffhanger.
Feb 1, 2020 10:30 AM

Dec 2017
Congintive said:
I wonder when MAL is going to accept this novel anyway.

a bit oot: but been wondering, how do series gets approved on MAL anyway? this series been going for for volumes already with the fifth coming, not to mention the manga adaptation have been approved since a long time ago despite it being created much newer

ot; nice justice have been brutally delivered. pierre was a piece of shit and he deserve whatever "punishment" his family is giving him.

I still think the tree is more trouble than it's worth. hoping it could either be destroyed for good, or at least have some of it's highly abuseable "admin-like" power either removed or tweaked better.

and yeah, that cliffhanger is killing me. why is mc's face, name, and even mannerism morbidly resembles the new villainess dead little brother so much? even more reincarnator to deal with now? also Angie and Livia coming! (and seething with yandere jealousy it seems too lol)

tldr, pretty enjoyable volume, can't wait for vol 5, and MAL for the loves of god approve this series already!
Sep 1, 2020 5:39 PM

May 2009
Thread moved from a different entry.
Mar 6, 2021 9:40 PM
Jan 2020
I thought only 1 was translated??????
May 28, 2021 7:15 AM

Jan 2018
kingsole111 said:
I thought only 1 was translated??????

Actually, 5 vol have been translated so far, maybe 6th too didn't check that 1 out yet because it got official translation or something like that.
Jun 7, 2021 3:43 PM
Apr 2017
So with how many volumes did the first novel ended with? Anyone knows?
Nov 20, 2021 4:47 AM

Jul 2017
Noelle's such an improvement compared to Angelica and Olivia who already have been frustrating just one volume after their engagement with Leon, but this volume was pretty much wack like the other ones.
May 22, 2022 5:26 PM
Sep 2018
The 2nd AI is a tad different from Luxion, yes. She did derail a potential threat from the 3rd reincarnator quite nicely. While not so clearly "I'd be happy to destroy all neo-Human life, yourself included, Master" as Luxion, she too has something of an attitude.

I'd been suspecting all along that Leon would end up manifesting a Crest himself, although for a bit that looked less than likely, until the resemblance to a 'deceased' member of one of the Six Families tossed in the potential for one to wonder concerning the true circumstances of that one's death and Leon's birth; given the Sacred Tree recognizing him and appointing him Guardian to Noelle, that suspicion needs investigation, since he does have the proper lineage after all.

That will, I suspect, become of some import in Volume 5 and beyond; while the game had the Head of that House as the Final Boos of that installment, who was the Head of House; the adopted son has been behaving most peculiarly by all reports, if he supplanted his father (coup, anyone?).
If Leon truly is the 'deceased' first son, that puts the adopted son out of the running to inherit, or at least some would hold that to be true.

Such a convolute story at times.

Leon has such a nice relationship with various of the other individuals.
The King, for one, holds him in the utmost... mutual loathing.
Then the various of the first arc's Romance Interests, although those are actually improving their opinion of him.
Then there was this volume's Mid-Boss. Heh.

Shaky lines of communications can be the worst.
They did have the parts to build a second ship, so guess who'd coming to visit?

More topics from this board

» Ending with volume 13 in march 2024

MegamiRem - Jan 16

2 by neel_senpai »»
Sep 2, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 1 Discussion

Satan1234 - May 16, 2022

1 by Lelewoski »»
Nov 3, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 9 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jun 21, 2022

3 by A1ter_00 »»
May 23, 2023 4:30 AM

» Luxion

Jupi-Jup - Jan 22, 2023

0 by Jupi-Jup »»
Jan 22, 2023 3:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 8 Discussion

Satan1234 - Jun 16, 2022

1 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Jan 15, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.