Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2022 10:57 AM

Aug 2012
FriedBnuy125 said:
Some ppl already hate this cuz menou killed the guy lol. Its reasonable tho his power is dangerous it might bring disaster he also might abuse his own power lots of people will die if he goes berserk. Also im wondering why ppl thought that the guy is the mc seriously? It's so obvious that he isn't and ppl are shock because menou killed the guy like its not really surprising tho especially if you read the description. The description said that "Lost ones are wanderers from Japan no one knows why or how they leave their homes. They are certain that they bring disaster and calamity. The duty of exterminating them without remorse falls to Menou, a young Executioner."

In description its already mentioned there that Menou is an Executioner and in anime they also said that the guy is a lost one so isn't it obvious already that he's gonna die?
Read https://myanimelist.net/manga/131071/Shokei_sareta_Kenja_wa_Lich_ni_Tensei_shite_Shinryaku_Sensou_wo_Hajimeru?q=executed%20sage&cat=manga to see why killing someone just because it might misuse its powers is wrong... and this https://readmanganato.com/manga-gt984176 for a justifyable reason to kill otherworlders on sight but this show displays why the weakest of the weak are often more despicable and more evil than a demon king and need to be held under control
Apr 2, 2022 12:12 PM
Jul 2016
Smudy said:

Sick OP by Mili, probably my favourite anisong of hers. Also looks like J.C. Staff is trying for once, i'm excited what they bring with this.

J.C Staff usually tries even with Danmachi , Raildex , Tabbo Tattoo which had nice first 4 episodes (the source material was bad) and whether you like or not One Punch Man S2 too for episode 3, 4 , 8 ,10, 11 and episode 12.
Apr 2, 2022 12:44 PM
Apr 2022
What is this? A straight bait? For this alone it already become my favorite anime in this season, probably the only one I'll watch.
Apr 2, 2022 12:56 PM

Jan 2021
I came across this series with a meme since I didn't even know it existed. But with this first episode I'm definitely be following the anime.

I guess this will be some kind of yuri-bait with only girls cast, however the plot seems to be interesting. Also, I have seen people bothered because they killed the guy, I don't get why, he wasn't funny and was barely a character, so I was fine althought a little surprised (but make sense if you see he isn't in the anime promotional pic).
Apr 2, 2022 1:29 PM
Mar 2008
RobertBobert said:
Geminosity said:
oh-ho! An isekai anime where isekais are common-place!
I imagine this probably isn't the first take on such a concept, but it's the first one I've personally seen so I'm rather enjoying the self-awareness of it... especially the mayonnaise joke :3

Erm, in a bunch of isekai show characters are literally forced to get isekai-ed for various purposes. Last season, there was literally a show where, along with the MC, Isekai got a parody of Kirito.

I'm... not sure what any of that has to do with what I said?

I said it was interesting to see an anime where isekais were common place. Aka an every-day occurrence, so there'd be a ton of isekai'd people in the world and their influence on said world would be obvious.

In all the isekai I've seen it's an uncommon to rare thing. In those worlds isekai'd people are either a completely unknown factor or known but rare enough to be revered. The example you gave (Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to) treats people claiming to be isekai'd by goddesses as uncommon: they don't even believe the kirito guy at first and when they do find out they're isekai'd they immediately treat him with reverence.

Apr 2, 2022 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
Not bad not bad I thought this is gonna be another Isekai but it's pretty interesting
Apr 2, 2022 1:47 PM

May 2013
MarchinBunny said:

What was the point of her being nice to this dude? I could understand for the sake of discreetness to lure him away, but it was more than that because she was still being nice to him even after entering the church. She even explained how his powers worked, which makes zero sense. If you think these people are dangerous and your job is to execute them, why would you teach him how to use that power before you kill him?

Maybe she wanted to know what his powers were.
Apr 2, 2022 1:51 PM

May 2013
Yuri-Crusader said:

The biggest problem I often dislike this kind of Yuri with violence in it. I much rather want girl romancing and kissing other girl,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

For me I watch and read all kinds of yuri. I don't want just romance yuri. I want also sad/gore/dramatic/SOL/action/sci-fi/fantasy/murder/psychological/horror etc.yuri. Every genre should have yuri.
Apr 2, 2022 2:03 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Best looking J.C.Staff anime I've seen in a while lmao.

Frankly not perfect (not the biggest fan of Momo for example) but it was a really solid first episode!

Also, the people getting triggered by what happened to generic isekai MC-kun in the middle of the episode is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while lmao.
Apr 2, 2022 2:07 PM

Oct 2018
This was surprisingly good. Thank god I decided to go into this show completely blind. While I did think the show would have some reveal in the episode, the twist was still wonderfully dark. I also like the dialogue in this one, feels a bit more free-flowing than the usual trashy isekai. The animation was much better than I expected too given it was J C Staff animating this. The tonal shift from the reveal to fan-service shots was a bit jarring but not too bad overall. While my impression could change later on, this first episode was one of the few great first episodes in isekai shows.
Apr 2, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
great episode, many people really thought that the boy was the mc and hating the anime eventually and find it boring lmao
Apr 2, 2022 3:33 PM

Feb 2008
RavenWolf1 said:

Maybe she wanted to know what his powers were.

Why? As far as I am aware, based on her job, that doesn't matter. I mean, I went back to reread the synopsis, and based on that she has to at least try and kill the girl before even knowing what her power is to find out what her power is. Right?
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Apr 2, 2022 3:36 PM

Feb 2008
Keiidai said:
great episode, many people really thought that the boy was the mc and hating the anime eventually and find it boring lmao

Personally, if it still turns out good, I will not care. I just didn't like it. The concept itself is fine. The bait and switch was totally unnecessary and was just annoying to me.
Apr 2, 2022 4:35 PM
Dec 2008
DatRandomDude said:
Ngl, its pretty funny reading all these people pissed off that their glorious self insert MC-kun got killed right off the bat lol.

I have yet to see anyone that is "pissed" that he was killed. On the other hand, I have seen tons of people that are confused about why she decided to kill him in the manner that she did and find the whole thing to be illogical. Here are the facts:

1. Guy thinks he has no power. At this point just have him be a farmhand or something. The way they activate their powers seems to not be very obvious or easy for one to discover on their own.
2. Once she learns this she has a chance to leave him be.
3. She instead drags him around assuring him that she is going to help him get a job to get money.
4. She takes him to her church. Why here where the building can be damaged?
5. She then tells him the magic words to say and exactly what to imagine in order to activate his power... why?
6. She is then shown to be so OP that even if they fought in a fair fight he would still likely lose.
7. On reading the summary it seems her job is to kill them all regardless of their power so why didn't she kill him when they very first meet?

Honestly, to make the most sense she either should have killed him on sight or gotten him a basic job doing anything outside of magic and continued to reinforce the idea that he had no power.

Edit: Just thought about another thing that makes no sense. She is basically an assassin but gets very close to the guy literally touching him at times without knowing for sure what his power might be/do. She needlessly puts herself in danger rather than just summoning the church thing she does later and outright killing him from a range since he would likely be clueless as to what was happening. Hell she could even tell him she is using her power to give him the curches blessing or some shit and he would likely believe it until the moment she killed him.
GritoitApr 2, 2022 4:46 PM
Apr 2, 2022 4:48 PM
Jun 2013
Only on MAL a Isekai series is criticized for actually turning out to be unique instead of just having the same "loser teenager making his way in a new world" kkkkk.
Apr 2, 2022 5:20 PM
Oct 2021
I'm very disappointed, damn I've been very hype about this series. It has very good concept but the first episode is just garbage. Noblesse? Just call them Noble or Royalty, giving it another name is just bullshit. I know the MC is explaining things to the Japanese student but there's no need to explain like that, made up words doesn't mean good world building, plus there's no need to explain everything at one. Do it gradually or slowly, the info dumping in this episodes is just awful. It's insult to viewer intelligent. It's as bad as first episode of Black Clover. Should i give it another chance? Idk.
Apr 2, 2022 6:30 PM

May 2018
One thing for sure, I was interested after this episode. It's such a new thing to see, seeing isekai characters getting killed immediately like that. I'm excited to see how will the story play.

Apr 2, 2022 7:35 PM
Jun 2019
It might be just me but even at night it’s so bright like at least make it a bit darker or something since this anime gonna be edgy anime about killing isekai people right?
I think the first 10 minutes have to much info in it without much breathing space between but this might be my fault for making it x2 speed
Also killing every isekai people because the one before bring disaster or “potentially” or something is kinda racist. It’s like twitter telling that every white man is oppressor lol.
Apr 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Aug 2020
You know what? That was a whole lot better than I thought it was going to be.

I gave this anime I try because of what I had been hearing about it, expecting it to be quite bad, but now I feel like people have been a little too harsh on this anime.

People are quick to criticise seasonal isekai anime for being generic and all the same, but then they hate on this anime because it did something different. That being said, I wouldn't say this anime is super unique or anything, but I think it is different enough.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Apr 2, 2022 8:16 PM

Oct 2016
This was actually pretty interesting, liked the direction in this first episode. The Mili OP seems to be likening this to Goblin Slayer, but hopefully this'll be a bit better than that. Seems to be treating its grimdark setting with respect, so I'm hopeful.
Trying out (almost) every anime that airs each season since 2018.
Apr 2, 2022 8:51 PM

Dec 2020
oo wtf im actually pretty interested in this lol. held my breath when main girl killed that guy, pretty nice twist
Apr 2, 2022 8:57 PM

Feb 2008
Eziprez said:

People are quick to criticise seasonal isekai anime for being generic and all the same, but then they hate on this anime because it did something different. That being said, I wouldn't say this anime is super unique or anything, but I think it is different enough.

I really think it's a bit dishonest to act like the reason some have an issue with it is because it's "different."

Even I have listed quite a few issues I found with it, and not a single one of those issues has to do with it being different.
Apr 2, 2022 9:07 PM

Aug 2020
MarchinBunny said:
Eziprez said:

I really think it's a bit dishonest to act like the reason some have an issue with it is because it's "different."

Even I have listed quite a few issues I found with it, and not a single one of those issues has to do with it being different.

Oh sorry, I thought that was the only reason people were taking issue with it.

Yes, of course there are other things to dislike about this anime.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Apr 2, 2022 9:50 PM

Feb 2019
So much satisfied watching that GENERIC LOOKING SELF-INSERT MALE character got killed by Menou. I've already read LN of the series so I was just waiting for that very moment. Already 11/10 for me by that scene!
Apr 2, 2022 9:56 PM
Jul 2017
Why don't you just kill him the first time both of you meet if your church doctrine is to kill every japanese. Giving a tour to a soon to be dead boy doesn't worth your time no? That's the only thing that pissing me off. It's not justified killing someone just because in the past their kin commiting genocide, just like the girl from flashback, she literally said she want to come back home 1 sec before getting killed. It's not like everyone who got summoned wanted it in the first place. And no, it's not about self-insert, it's about common sense.
Apr 2, 2022 10:13 PM

Feb 2019
Gritoit said:
DatRandomDude said:
Ngl, its pretty funny reading all these people pissed off that their glorious self insert MC-kun got killed right off the bat lol.

I have yet to see anyone that is "pissed" that he was killed. On the other hand, I have seen tons of people that are confused about why she decided to kill him in the manner that she did and find the whole thing to be illogical.

The anime didn't explain that explicitly so I'll just explain. The reason why she have to go such length to kill that man was that because he said he doesn't have any power. So basically she had to take him to abandoned church check if he actually doesn't have any power or just lying to her. If he is powerless like he thought he is, she would let him live. So for your 3, 4 5 and 7, there you goes.

For your 1 and 2, her job is basically to make sure that the chance of another isekaied op to be 0%. So yes, as long as he had the chance to activate his power which is fairly easy to activate and control for me, she will have to kill him. She called herself 'Executioner' for that reason.

For your 6. She is shown to be OP against her own world residence. Even after she killed that boy, his power can activate. With his power, he can basically erase everything meaning he can even erase his death or erase her or anyone existence Basically she won't be able to kill him once he got used to his power. Why wait until he got stronger when she can kill him when he is weak.
Kaguya-Sama1998Apr 2, 2022 11:54 PM
Apr 2, 2022 10:27 PM

Feb 2008
Kaguya-Sama1998 said:

The anime didn't explain that explicitly so I'll just explain. The reason why she have to go such length to kill that man was that because he said he doesn't have any power. So basically she had to take him to abandoned church check if he actually doesn't have any power or just lying to her. If he is powerless like he thought he is, she would let him live.

Didn't she explicitly explain to him that he 100% has a power, because everyone who is an other worlder has powers? It's just a matter of finding out what the power is.
Apr 2, 2022 10:31 PM

Jul 2021
It's so generic but I enjoyed it. Pretty interesting ngl, I'll see where it goes.
Apr 2, 2022 10:49 PM

Feb 2019
MarchinBunny said:
Kaguya-Sama1998 said:

The anime didn't explain that explicitly so I'll just explain. The reason why she have to go such length to kill that man was that because he said he doesn't have any power. So basically she had to take him to abandoned church check if he actually doesn't have any power or just lying to her. If he is powerless like he thought he is, she would let him live.

Didn't she explicitly explain to him that he 100% has a power, because everyone who is an other worlder has powers? It's just a matter of finding out what the power is.

She explained to him that he should have power like past other worlders. She had to confirm if he had any power first and if he had, what type of power he had. Like the anime showed, the power can activate even at the last moment

In LN, she said the exact word

In manga she said

Both line are skipped on the anime btw
Kaguya-Sama1998Apr 3, 2022 12:50 AM
Apr 3, 2022 12:05 AM
Nov 2017
MarchinBunny said:

I think finding out his power is very important. It is very dangerous to kill him without knowing clearly about his power, what if his power is reincarnation or null everything that only activated after he died. And someone else that said why still killed him if he has no power ? All lost ones have power. They are still not finding it out now, but they can active it someday. It is their destiny, there are a lot of isekai manga that MC though he/she is useless at first but then turned into the strongest in the world. Becoming strongest one is the fate of isekai-ed one (In most of isekai LNs).

Besides, this man is not completely innocent. At least with what he said. When he found out his power, the first thing that he want to do is not making money or enjoying life, helping people, etc...The first thing he want is revenge, getting rid of anything in his way, anyone he hate. I think if he's alive - without a right development - he will do everything to rule this world and create a harem for him.

About the reason why she took time to get along with him and killed him at church. I think it's because she careful about his power. She want to find out what is his power and didn't want to kill him in the city, right in front of knights noses. They only met first, and even he is attracted to her, he surely could not beleive in her 100%. And if her plan about killing failed, the consequence is very serious. A power enemy is not a thing she wants (All villians in manga or anime failed to kill MC at first, and then you know the rest). So getting along with him to make him caught off guard, lead him to her lair so he can not run away, I think she even put some traps inside the church just in case could not assassinate him. Well, I personally think she was overly careful and it's seemly waste of time but with her experience with lost ones, this is the safest way.
sharanaiApr 3, 2022 12:09 AM
Apr 3, 2022 12:12 AM

Feb 2019
So I had no idea that the new spring season was starting this weekend, therefore a little behind on seasonals that I’d usually have write ups for.

But man what the hell, this first episode hit extremely different. J.C staff must’ve hired new people because this is some of the best work I’ve seen them do, production quality wise. Animation, art, choreography, loved it all. It’s one episode in, but I loved the mystery of the story as well. I was genuinely shocked when she stabbed dude in the head in the church.

I’ve seen people on anitwt and Ani Facebook shitting on it because it’s yuri lmao like imagine missing out on peak fiction because you’re afraid of GL???
Apr 3, 2022 4:02 AM

Mar 2016
Generic guy was more pathetic in the LN.

Momo taking picture made my day.
Apr 3, 2022 5:33 AM

Oct 2008
Menou!? not really a nice name cuz its similar to menopause...hmmm
a character voiced by Yuuma Uchida foddered in just the first 10 minutes...hmmmm
4/5.

Apr 3, 2022 7:05 AM
Jul 2020
Everyone keeps using the term self insert like come on I didn't like scene because i couldn't insert my self quite the opposite if they had just killed the dude wouldn't have a problem but nah she gotta drag him through the ringer moving nice and all with the dude. Since she took so long to kill him I thought he would end up being like her aide or something like what would happen with immortal girl. I didn't watch any promo btw secondly people keep saying she wanted to know his powers but that's bs given what she'll do with the immortal girl and what flare did. The author just being pretentious. Talentless nana on the other hand was great pained me a little the guy died even thought he'd reappear and it made sense Nana didn't just kill him outright but not here i might watch episode 2 if that fails am done.
Apr 3, 2022 7:20 AM

May 2016
This is a classic "3 ep tryout" anime. I'm not put off by the premise, but I'm not impressed by the execution(pun not intended), either. Her dream sequence makes me wonder if Menou herself wasn't isekai'd back in the day.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 3, 2022 7:33 AM

Mar 2018
Interesting premise, looking forward to how this plays out.

OP a bop as well.
Apr 3, 2022 8:13 AM

Feb 2019
josi_fergi said:
Everyone keeps using the term self insert like come on I didn't like scene because i couldn't insert my self quite the opposite if they had just killed the dude wouldn't have a problem but nah she gotta drag him through the ringer moving nice and all with the dude. Since she took so long to kill him I thought he would end up being like her aide or something like what would happen with immortal girl. I didn't watch any promo btw secondly people keep saying she wanted to know his powers but that's bs given what she'll do with the immortal girl and what flare did. The author just being pretentious. Talentless nana on the other hand was great pained me a little the guy died even thought he'd reappear and it made sense Nana didn't just kill him outright but not here i might watch episode 2 if that fails am done.

I don't know if you even watched the anime when you are comparing all three completely different situations. When Flare killed the isekaied girl, the damage is already done. The city is already destroyed. In Akari's case, it's inside a basically Criminal house. Not on the public area where she initially met that boy was.
Apr 3, 2022 8:47 AM

Oct 2007
did not expect that quick and brutal end for generic isekai boy. lol

anyway, enjoyed the first episode. Looking forward to see what Menou would do next.
Apr 3, 2022 9:48 AM

May 2013
Gritoit said:
DatRandomDude said:

I have yet to see anyone that is "pissed" that he was killed. On the other hand, I have seen tons of people that are confused about why she decided to kill him in the manner that she did and find the whole thing to be illogical. Here are the facts:

1. Guy thinks he has no power. At this point just have him be a farmhand or something. The way they activate their powers seems to not be very obvious or easy for one to discover on their own.
2. Once she learns this she has a chance to leave him be.
3. She instead drags him around assuring him that she is going to help him get a job to get money.
4. She takes him to her church. Why here where the building can be damaged?
5. She then tells him the magic words to say and exactly what to imagine in order to activate his power... why?
6. She is then shown to be so OP that even if they fought in a fair fight he would still likely lose.
7. On reading the summary it seems her job is to kill them all regardless of their power so why didn't she kill him when they very first meet?

Honestly, to make the most sense she either should have killed him on sight or gotten him a basic job doing anything outside of magic and continued to reinforce the idea that he had no power.

Edit: Just thought about another thing that makes no sense. She is basically an assassin but gets very close to the guy literally touching him at times without knowing for sure what his power might be/do. She needlessly puts herself in danger rather than just summoning the church thing she does later and outright killing him from a range since he would likely be clueless as to what was happening. Hell she could even tell him she is using her power to give him the curches blessing or some shit and he would likely believe it until the moment she killed him.

No. If you want to kill someone you lure him to some abandoned place like that church probably was. No witnesses no evidence. Also it was remote place in case battle occurred so no civilian casualties. She probably was also interested about his power. What if you tried to kill him and failed because he had some odd power which would have protected him? That would have been disaster and in middle of the city could have spiraled out of control. She used her charms to get info out of him. She got to know his power. Power which sure was dangerous but that power couldn't protect him from surprise attack. Generally professionals don't attack anyone without plan and proper information of whole picture. You want to know your enemy before you strike.
Apr 3, 2022 9:53 AM

May 2013
RabbitBeardy said:
Noblesse? Just call them Noble or Royalty, giving it another name is just bullshit.

Noblesse is legit word. Never heard of saying Noblesse oblige? It is french.
https://www.yourdictionary.com/noblesse
Apr 3, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2008
Kaguya-Sama1998 said:

She explained to him that he should have power like past other worlders. She had to confirm if he had any power first and if he had, what type of power he had. Like the anime showed, the power can activate even at the last moment

In manga she said

Would you look at that. Thank you for explaining. I feel like those lines should have been included in the anime as it paints a much clearer picture of exactly how extreme these people are. So I assume they would keep them alive if their power was probably nothing that could be harmful and are not so extreme to the point of just killing all other worlders regardless of power. It makes more sense when you have that context.
Apr 3, 2022 10:38 AM
Nov 2021
Pretty good first episode
The story looks interesting and it doesn't really looks like any other isekai
I'm pretty invested in it and I will follow it until the end

7/10 for the moment and maybe go check the LN and Manga
JC staff looks like they put a good amount of effort
Apr 3, 2022 2:07 PM
Dec 2008
Kaguya-Sama1998 said:

In manga she said

Thanks, for addressing my questions and for this further info. This really helps explain why she needed to find out his power and that she wasn't going to kill him if he truly didn't have a power. I think they should have included those lines for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.
Apr 3, 2022 3:52 PM

Feb 2011
it was alright, the first death was a bit of an edgy move, a bit too much crammed into one episode, they should've started it with back story on how the lost are so bad for their world.

nevertheless, gonna give it a watch. 2/5 for me for now.

Apr 3, 2022 5:37 PM
Aug 2018
bored. I only got to minute 14 and I couldn't see more. I had been a little hallucinated with the subject of big tits but this anime did not convince me.
Apr 3, 2022 7:40 PM
Sep 2015
Would people still see this as "revolutionary" if this wasn't yuri?
Also, i see more people cheering the death of the male character, than people defending and being sympathetic to him. Honestly i fell that this scene would have more impact if the character killed was a girl, since in this way the audience would really see this scene is something morally ambiguous and would sell the girls commitment to her job, this also would add tension to when she meets the main girl, because now we would know that she's willing to kill girls. Now, this twist just seems like a obvious thing, and doesn't do a good job in selling the "subversion" the work was going for.
In the end, this isn't my type of series, seems too edgy, it would be cooler if the series already started with the main pair dealing with the problems of this world and their relationship, instead of introducing a concept that will make thing contrived and needlessly mean
Just to clarify: I have nothing against strong female characters, i love stories with strong girls, or yuri. I just don't like Shokei Shoujo
jhonathanplrApr 3, 2022 7:56 PM
Apr 3, 2022 10:53 PM
Jan 2020
It doesn't matter if the premise is original, having a female lead makes it trash
Rule number in the fiction 1 you can't trust a bunch of hysterical girl teenagers to save the world always a bad idea for example Madoka.
Apr 3, 2022 11:18 PM

Apr 2020
Woah now this is a solid show. A very VERY different take for an Isekai show, and I'm glad it prove itself worthy. Menou is a nice killer and MC, and I guess her enemy is the girl of her dreams. Now aside from phrasing it in a yuri-like fashion, the action and the dynamics is something to look forward to. Also that OP from Mili is A-tier. Yeah this one is a surprise, and because of that I am in for the ride!
Apr 4, 2022 2:15 AM
Jan 2021
I thought that there would be no more anime, where the protagonist would be a murderer. But, unfortunately, the reality refuted me. Shame on you for making the killers, the traitors and the thugs, the protagonists in any anime. And in the end, you always try to plot the anime in such a way as to justify their actions.🤮🤮🤮 01/10
Apr 4, 2022 2:33 AM

Apr 2020
Hot damn! I've misjudged this Anime so hard.
Thought it was gonna be one of my non-priority, chill, waifu-heavy Anime for this season. But looks like this packs a punch. Hopefully, it remains that way till the end.

On a side note, the artwork looked too much like "Musaigen". I Googled it a bit but there doesn't seem to be any connection between the two (KyotoAni for Musaigen, not J.C. Staff. Also different character designers.). I'm intrigued.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

108 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.