Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Are you okay with the incest?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 22, 2021 5:01 PM

Jan 2020
Dragevard said:
SgtBaitMan said:

I just stated a historical fact, so you guys could avoid the mistake of someone criticising Polygamy in KnY, but I couldn't care less of this anime.

Anti-polygamy is a 1st world woke issue

Damn straight. This irrational personal offence people seem to take is all the more humorous when faced with the fact polygamy is actually legal and practiced today in about 25% of Countries worldwide.

Also, as an aside cousin-relationships are quite prevalent and pretty widely accepted outside of Countries like the US. People really need to get out of their box and realise the world is much bigger and more varied than their delicate ignorant sensibilities.
Dec 22, 2021 6:33 PM
Jan 2009
honestly, the romance between dia and lugh felt rushed. I'm sure there's cut content between lugh and dia that made their relationship better and gave them more chemestry but it didn't feel like they had that much chemestry with each other to begin with outside of yay magic. honestly, I felt that tarte or maha has better chemestry with lugh than dia.

If they made dia Lugh's equivilant of roxy (as in invoke significant character change in lugh) and more screen time then sure. but as it stands at the end of the anime... no, she's nothing like roxy and so, I'm not a fan :/
I am Muggy, Misty is my partner in crime ;3

Dec 22, 2021 6:49 PM

Jun 2019
Yup.

I'm typically always fine with incest, whether in anime or outside of it.

(Unless it's rape, actual pre-pubescent pedophilia coercion, etc.)

More than fine - If it's sibling love and first cousin pairings especially, I welcome it with open arms.
Dec 22, 2021 6:54 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Cousin is fine if they truly love each other i don't see a problem.
Its not than uncommon, if it was a blood sister then yes it would be a problem.
Dec 22, 2021 9:15 PM
May 2021
Yep incest elements makes the series more interesting 🤣🤣🤣. And here it's just fake incest. They are not bro and sis and also not related with blood. So i see no problem here lol
Dec 22, 2021 9:36 PM
Oct 2018
I don't understand the need to make it a plotline tbh. Like I get this is medieval times and all but is it really necessary? Why can't these writers just make a normal relationship for once?
Dec 24, 2021 8:17 AM

Mar 2014
Rjstizzer said:
I don't understand the need to make it a plotline tbh. Like I get this is medieval times and all but is it really necessary? Why can't these writers just make a normal relationship for once?

Cousin marriage is considered quite normal outside of USA. Including in most first world countries.

Almost no one considers it incest, specially if is second grade cousins.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Dec 24, 2021 8:23 AM

Dec 2008
It was pretty obvious that themain character's parents were either cousins or siblins, as well as DIa to Lugh. This is how the aristorats have been for centuries upon centuries to maintain their vaunted "blueblood" lol
Dec 24, 2021 8:40 PM

Sep 2016
As a wise man once said, incest is wincest, and blood relation only makes it hotter.

So, YAH.
The People Hath Spoken.

Fabris said:
Cousin marriage is considered quite normal outside of USA. Including in most first world countries.

Almost no one considers it incest, specially if is second grade cousins.

Also, first cousins marriage is not even technically illegal almost anywhere.

It's only that a lot of place will outright refuse to marry two first cousins because their own bigotry, and not because of the law.

Or well, this is how it goes in my country.

edit: straight from wikipedia ->chart (blue = legal, red = illegal, gray = unknown, orange shade = with exceptions)

Basically only China, India, some US states and some small country of eastern Europe bans it, and it is allowed everywhere else.
FullyChargedDec 24, 2021 8:47 PM
bruh
Dec 24, 2021 10:08 PM

Oct 2016
yeah i'm kinda fine with pixel cousin incest.
burn the witch
Dec 25, 2021 2:54 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
It's Anime so I don't care in the slightest.

Dia still best girl, but Maha is great as well.
Dec 27, 2021 10:23 AM

Jul 2020
Ofc I'm fine with that, is it anything bad? Was it ever bad? Lmao
Snowflakes cry below now
yes I'm in control
ak wrapped around my shoulder
strike with venom like a cobra
murder all in the aroma
Dec 28, 2021 2:14 PM
Sep 2018
Dragevard said:
SgtBaitMan said:
Hai hai, it's common in the Middle Age for cousins and relatives to marry to each other, so you guys don't have to express your moral spirit here.

Imagine being abandoning our morality because it's fiction. Couldn't be me

lmao such small minded thinking

talking about morality and thinking "incest bad"

yet is fine with shows constantly showing murder and the destruction of the lives of the characters in them

but hey, as long as its not incest!11
Dec 28, 2021 2:16 PM

Aug 2018
Cousin is not incest lmao

Dec 28, 2021 5:11 PM
Jul 2021
SgtBaitMan said:
Hai hai, it's common in the Middle Age for cousins and relatives to marry to each other, so you guys don't have to express your moral spirit here.

yeah pretty much very common thing happen long time ago.
Dec 29, 2021 1:14 AM
May 2015
idk where you're from, but in my country marrying your cousin is not an incest. Its a different story if she was your own blood related siblings. I also believe a lot of countries also didnt consider having a relationship with your cousin as an incest.
Dec 29, 2021 5:10 PM
Apr 2014
Dragevard said:
SgtBaitMan said:

Imagine being abandoning our morality because it's fiction. Couldn't be me

Go find me a PG-13 show that doesn't have an immoral topic in it. Oh wait you can't because the age rating is to say its only meant for ages who are mature enough to handle such topics in a fictional work. I think we need a license for people to grow up at this point because so many are no longer able to.
Jan 14, 2022 12:05 AM

Aug 2017
KingAssWhooper said:
Don’t mind it much here but Maha is best girl
Yup Maha best.

Incest, it's ok in anime just like anything "underage".
Jan 14, 2022 12:08 AM
Jul 2018
It's fiction and anyone who wants to bring realism in a story about world hopping John Which is crazy. Incest is bad but teen slavery is okay!? I don't get you guys.
Dec 2, 2022 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
Fabris said:
Cousins barely count as incest, come on, man.

considering she is from branch family ur even more right

some ppl once said to me she is from branch family, same family tree but basically distant relatives

Lafferance said:
This is far from incest as Lugh, and Dia most likely share less then 1% of a DNA match which most European Americans share the exact same amount of DNA with one another, and this is especially true for the Japanese as well.

+1
removed-user said:
It's fiction and anyone who wants to bring realism in a story about world hopping John Which is crazy. Incest is bad but teen slavery is okay!? I don't get you guys.

its same with young to old relationship stories, if guy is 16 and woman 25 no1 pats an eye but if it reverse and guy is 25 and girl 16 then its end of the world lol
Sugram22Dec 3, 2022 2:15 AM
Dec 27, 2022 7:21 PM
Dec 2022
a bit late to the party but in our bizarre adventure of the 3d world that we all live in, it was and sometimes still is very commonplace among royalty and families of high standing. the reason being #1 to keep the bloodline pure & #1½ to keep the money in the family. England being the prime example, look at past portraits of the royal family and you'll find some severely inbred faces
Feb 5, 2023 7:02 PM

Feb 2016
Don't care about incest but do care about consent/coercion.
As far as I can tell: Dia is with him by choice (as much as one can have at least), Tarte on the other hand is there because of manipulation, desperation and childhood mental trauma/abuse.
Is there a 3rd one? I don't remember anything about her (I watched this show ages ago and am only here checking if there is a sequel).

Marrying your cousin is small potatoes in anime these days; compared to all the slave and adopted daughter "romances" that has been frequently cropping up....just gross incel wish fulfillment.
KR_PFeb 5, 2023 7:10 PM
Feb 19, 2023 6:31 AM
Mar 2020
I don't think a cousin is considered incest, not in my culture and religion at least, it's legal to get married as well,
The incest are the mother, sister, daughter, aunts from both side, step daughter, step mother, and grandmas for sure 😅
Feb 26, 2023 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
I don't dare as long as it's fiction.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.