Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 10, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 2012
This could be good if: The pacing isn't as fast as it was in Season 1 and the CGI is better. I noticed 1 of the studios changed, would that mean there's a possibility? I do not think this anime is THAT bad, it was for sure better than the rating suggest considering the unique trope the MC has/is.

Honestly, the pacing can be fast idc. for the love of GOD the CGI needs to be better dude.

edit: wont watch past episode 1. its still dogshit lmfao. how the fuck did this get another season?
SasoraFeb 7, 2022 1:58 AM
Dec 10, 2021 12:44 AM
Mar 2021
Sasora said:
This could be good if: The pacing isn't as fast as it was in Season 1 and the CGI is better. I noticed 1 of the studios changed, would that mean there's a possibility? I do not think this anime is THAT bad, it was for sure better than the rating suggest considering the unique trope the MC has/is.

Honestly, the pacing can be fast idc. for the love of GOD the CGI needs to be better dude.
what unique trope is the protoganist representing?
Dec 10, 2021 1:18 AM
Oct 2021
I pretty much agree with most of what you said, for me the first season was quite enjoyable but I couldn’t rate it highly due to the pacing and CGI. If season two fixes those issues then I think it will be one of the better isekais of the massive amount that have been coming out recently. I still don’t think the ratings will go that high though since people seem to be getting a bit sick of the massive load of isekais that have been coming out in the past few years
Dec 10, 2021 2:38 AM

Jan 2020
The CGI in the trailer was noticeably better.
Dec 10, 2021 4:42 AM
Dec 2020
Sasora said:

Animation does not matter no matter what way you spin it Kaiba, Cowboy Bebop, and early digimon goes to show that. But yeah agreed with the fast pacing
Being human is making mistakes.
Dec 10, 2021 9:47 PM
Dec 2020
This could be loved by the ones who loved isekai trash but like on average rating dont think this would be any good at best this wouldn't sucks
Dec 11, 2021 10:01 PM
Jul 2021
eh it’s rated a 6.65. Anything higher and i would collapse from a heart attack. I would rate it a 5-6 MAX. No good character development happened. The MC was horrible. He’s just a dude that loves women and every person he comes across just happens to be a cute women. The story was bland. The fight scenes were dry. The animation was alright. I honestly don’t know what you liked about it. Oh and did i mean took that im pretty sure in the future of the anime he has like 8 or more wives i’m pretty sure xD like what’s to like it’s just average
Dec 12, 2021 9:05 PM
Sep 2021
Fingers crossed.
Dec 12, 2021 9:20 PM

Jun 2012
Ikarus101 said:
Sasora said:

Animation does not matter no matter what way you spin it Kaiba, Cowboy Bebop, and early digimon goes to show that. But yeah agreed with the fast pacing

Nowadays animation does mean a lot, you can compare it to video games. Majority of people won't play a game from 1999. The same way it is now with anime, barely anyone watches old anime or anime with bad animation. Obviously, there can be exceptions to that rule. ex; pokemon.
Dec 13, 2021 4:02 AM
Dec 2020
Sasora said:
Ikarus101 said:

Nowadays animation does mean a lot, you can compare it to video games. Majority of people won't play a game from 1999. The same way it is now with anime, barely anyone watches old anime or anime with bad animation. Obviously, there can be exceptions to that rule. ex; pokemon.
Yeah thats one way to put I’m 17 and still manage to enjoy arcade style graphics on games that have been ported over lol
Being human is making mistakes.
Dec 17, 2021 7:53 PM
Jan 2021
Sasora said:

I'm hoping too that this is going to be good, I liked season one, but damn that cgi of season one made me wish I was fully blind, but the trailer looked like aa big improvement, big hopes and the best of wishes from me.
Dec 18, 2021 12:10 AM

Nov 2019
All the right boves in all the right faces, so yeah, we're going down.
All the right boves, yeah, so yeah, we're going down.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 19, 2021 3:28 AM

Sep 2020
GeekNewz said:
Sasora said:

what unique trope is the protoganist representing?
The mc is not a brain dead harem maker and actually strives for revenge. Oh and side characters die here. The girls on the other hand are just typical girls who fall for the mc after they are saved
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Dec 19, 2021 3:37 AM
Dec 29, 2021 12:40 AM
Jan 2021
true, but, now! most new generation conduct like him and in there not all good. for me when mc conduct have similiarity with me moreover the bad part it just make me annoyed...so i will mark it as bad anime! also since that time almost every season have isekai, unless there is a thing that never happened in other isekai it will just "duh" or they can put extraorsinary fan service!
ex: that swordman childhood friend ravaged by monster (not helped by mc like in the story)

so thee point is i want to see that childhood friend which is girl and love play sword...given many sword to play......or just made R18 game
Dec 30, 2021 11:30 AM

Apr 2020
Too bad I'll have to wait for the Blu-ray release to watch this one . ( I advise you to do the same if you can )
I just hope it has 13 episodes as the first season .

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Dec 31, 2021 7:25 AM

Jan 2021
ST63LTH said:
I'm watching regardless if it gets better or not. I just like the trashy isekai genre.

Yeah i think so as well, but i don't agree with "trashy" part.
Roxy

Dec 31, 2021 4:59 PM

Oct 2008
I really liked the first season so the studio change seems like a bigger risk something might be worse than better. Hopefully they just stick to cgi improvements and not try to make any other big changes.

kyoyatempest said:
ST63LTH said:
I'm watching regardless if it gets better or not. I just like the trashy isekai genre.

Yeah i think so as well, but i don't agree with "trashy" part.

As in disagree that Arifureta is trashy? I'm pretty sure this was labeled as just another trashy isekai by the general community.
Dec 31, 2021 7:33 PM
Sep 2016
Arifureta was bad as a LN and it will be bad as an anime. I just hope that they dont rush as much as they did with S1 and that they improve the cgi. I dont care about this shit but the fans deserve a decent adaptation, S1 was insultingly bad.
Jan 10, 2022 2:15 AM
Dec 2021
Hope CG Hell is closing in
Jan 10, 2022 3:42 AM
Dec 2021
season 1 was good,I fw edgy MCs. regardless of how good or bad season 2 is I hope we get a 3rd one
Jan 11, 2022 8:53 PM
Dec 2021
I just came back from rewatching this. I am hyped for season 2 so obviously my expectations were high when rewatching season 1. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. haters need to stop the cap and stop acting delusional, THIS IS GOOD

shoot, I can see myself rewatching it again in about a year
Feb 1, 2022 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
I am keeping my expectations as low as possible. So that if the unthinkable happens and I somehow end up liking it. I can pretend that I've always known, it's a good show.
Feb 6, 2022 3:39 AM

May 2009
No, it's a fucking trash.
Feb 11, 2022 1:34 PM
Jan 2015
SofiaBulga said:
I am keeping my expectations as low as possible. So that if the unthinkable happens and I somehow end up liking it. I can pretend that I've always known, it's a good show.

I kept my expectations rock bottom and I'm still disappointed.
To me this is even worse than Season 1.
Feb 11, 2022 8:50 PM

Jun 2012
i agree with everyone saying its bad

i cant believe the studio didn't learn from season 1

holy shit LMFAO

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2022

64 by Me_Mario »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

111 by Me_Mario »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2022

120 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

87 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

46 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 6:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.