Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Mod Edit: This episode contained sensitive subject matter which derailed the thread with pointless arguments and trolling. Please don't abuse or troll other users. Additionally, avoid long back and froth conversation which may bog down the thread, especially about taboo subjects. Use PMs or profile comments.

Dang, the music they used for this episode is kinda sad. Since their most recent fight, it seems Rudy isn't like himself as before. He and Ellis at least did get more time together.

Episode definitely had progress between him and Ellis lol. Too bad Ellis left after their sexy time with a note lol

anime-primeDec 12, 2021 12:54 PM

Oct 2017
Putting everything aside my man Rudeus finally did it, he became a man. The flashbacks shown really made it more beautiful. But lmao Eris left him the next morning.

Jul 2017
The episode's intro...leaves a very heavy foresight into Rudeus's life from then till now, and is quite ominous.

The Dead End party may have barely escaped under Nanahoshi's request for Orsted to heal them, and the emotions thereafter have been really heavy, especially with the Man-God's reveal that adds up to the Legend of the Seven Heroes. Ruijerd is really in for a shock with Rudeus laying everything on the floor, the truth that he should believe from Rdueus but don't know how to react to.

The slow desolate remix of the 1st OP as Rudeus, Eris and Ruijerd head back to Fittoa, and seeing the decimated Greyrat family home in Buena, as well as the surroundings, it's a total wasteland as compared to back in the 1st Cour before the Teleportation Incident. This also happens to be Ruijerd's final stop, and both Rudeus and Eris could not hold back their sadness over parting from someone as important as Ruijerd. You have been a faithful teacher, friend and shield to them both. Until we meet again, Ruijerd Superdia.

The lone journey of Rudeus and Eris into the refugee camp, and people like Ghislaine and her butler Alphonse are safe and fine. However, the ones who died: Sauros, Philip and Hilda, the one obvious being Sauros executed by the Asura Kingdom as a scapegoat for the Teleportation Incident, while her parents died in a desolate land. But the worst case to use Eris as a sacrifice to be sold and wed to another Boreas Greyrat lord, and she's easily overwhelmed by the arguments between Alphonse and Ghislaine, as the list of missing casualties to see who are still alive, keeps getting shorter by the day.

And the moment we've all been waiting for...
The night time alone between Eris and Rudeus, the former in her sleeping gown as she turns 15 and attempts to entice the latter (who hasn't turned 15 yet) into sex. Rudeus did the deed with Eris in a bona-fide sweet moment, but she ditched him aside at the very last minute going on her own journey with Ghislaine. The family that Rudeus so desired with Eris...becomes a fleeting dream.

What a sad episode of reality shot in your face. But still...that sexual moment sure made it.
KANLen09Dec 12, 2021 8:50 AM

Jun 2019
The beginning of the episode was a bit scary. Seeing Ruijerd shed tears made me sad as well. Throwback to the first OP. Nice. Rudy's house is gone, not just the house but the whole hometown is gone. Again, Sad. Ruijerd is about to leave and you can see he really cared about these two all this time. The goodbyes are always sad.

Ghislaine is finally back and I'm so glad to see her back and safe. So many people are still missing. It's sad to see that. Eris and Rudy slept together and some nice moments took place. Rudy finally became a big boy now... But, sad that Eris left after that.

Twitter should be good today... *Rubs hands with evil intent*
Dec 12, 2021 7:37 AM

Jul 2015
To Live is to Suffer. Rudeus is now alone in the middle of a wasteland.
Dec 12, 2021 7:43 AM
Feb 2016
Last episode Full POV Eris ? 🤔🤔🤔
Dec 12, 2021 7:53 AM

Apr 2020
They did it. They really did it now. I can't wait for twitter to cancel this show completely now.
Dec 12, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2019
Huh. Well, that was certainly an episode to remember.

They are going separate ways now. Also (unless I'm mistaken) can't believe there is arleady only one episode left

Dec 12, 2021 8:11 AM

Apr 2018
Well, they're all alive and well, just joking. The mood is down for sure but they're heading back to Fittoa. It doesn't look as the Fittoao we saw in the first season. A total wasteland with with almost no surroundings. I still remember the scene with Rujierd leaving them. Honestly broke me, it sucks to never see him again. It certainly took a hit on Rudeus and Eris.
Anyway, Ghislaine and her butler Alphonse are healthy and well. But, we already know the deaths. But, the most important moment of the episode is the YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.

Well, a lot of people will probably hate Rudeus to death now. But, he got what he wanted. But the sad part of this, Eris will be leaving on her own adventure. It ain't going good for Rudeus so who knows what will happen to him now.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 12, 2021 8:27 AM

Feb 2021
lmaooooo

This episode went above and beyond

They did a Mirai Nikki there, boy and girl finally do it, only for the girl to dump him right after.

Jokes aside we only have one more episode left.
I really wanna know what happens to Sylphie and Zenith!
MadanielFLDec 12, 2021 8:31 AM
Dec 12, 2021 8:29 AM

Sep 2019
Anyone calling Rudy a lolicon or such and blaming him for touching a 15 year old after what just happene didn't get what just happened.

RegulusX said:
They did it. They really did it now. I can't wait for twitter to cancel this show completely now.
Getting what lol? Explain please.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
anime-primeDec 12, 2021 12:34 PM
Dec 12, 2021 8:30 AM

May 2020
How does it feel like when you did the deed just last night, and next morning your girl isn't there right next to you and moreover she left a note saying, "We are not fit for each other". Well fortunately I can't say.
Dec 12, 2021 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
The op changed for third time now.
They parted way with Ruijerd.
Then Rudeus and Eris got to know about the situation.
Eris became super sad.
They did it. But Rudeus got tons of character development.(Though He became a man).
Then Redues became Alone again.
End of the prologue.
Those people who hates Rudeus and calls him pedophile. I don't know why? I mean I see no problem in him now. Yeah he's a bit perverted. Aren't we all?
Dec 12, 2021 8:31 AM

Apr 2015
All I can say is that I'm happy the show is being consistent in the portrayals of his shortcomings for once, so that's a start.

I hope it continues like that though I do have my doubts about that.
Dec 12, 2021 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
ArimaKana said:
Anyone calling Rudy a lolicon or such and blaming him for touching a 15 year old after what just happened didn't get what just happened.

RegulusX said:

They made love. As easy as that.
So some twitter legit people gonna blame and toxicate it. LOL

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeDec 12, 2021 12:35 PM
Dec 12, 2021 8:32 AM
Nov 2021
I felt like weeping.
Dec 12, 2021 8:33 AM

Feb 2021
RegulusX said:
lmao you might be surprised just how much love and praise this show has been getting on twitter.

I feel like only people who don't use twitter say stuff like this.
Dec 12, 2021 8:34 AM

Jun 2014
the opening with the gloomy ruins vibe hits real hard
Dec 12, 2021 8:34 AM

May 2020
Well there's the moment between Rudeus and Eris but now he's alone.
Dec 12, 2021 8:35 AM

May 2021
first seggs then tears. why
------------------------------------->Newcomers should watch Boku no pico ! <---------------------------------------
Dec 12, 2021 8:36 AM

Apr 2019
I love it! Especially when the segs scene, I'm glad "that" scene aren't too explicit, and amazingly they put together with the violin, love it! Such a melancholic eps for the whole series, so far
Dec 12, 2021 8:38 AM
Feb 2016
Apu-Hasan said:
ArimaKana said:
Anyone calling Rudy a lolicon or such and blaming him for touching a 15 year old after what just happened didn't get what just happened.

They made love. As easy as that.

Idk how to said this but on this case who a Pedophil is Eris LOL

Because in Their world they Became Mature when they 15 y.o,and Rudues just 13 y.o .

This is same thing like Kimetsu no Yaiba Case , a lot people Angry because Uzui Tengen have 3 wife but they're a forgot about KNY background time ,on that time Poligami is a legal in Japan

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeDec 12, 2021 12:35 PM
Dec 12, 2021 8:40 AM

Nov 2011
Incredible episode. Ruijerd kept his word and brought Rudy and Eris home, and now he starts on his own Journey. I wonder what his plans are.

Damn Eris getting a harsh dose of reality and wanting what she wants in life now. Just to have a family.

I thought the sex scene was actually beautiful I like how they incorporated the flashbacks and showed how far along Rudy and Eris have come in regards to loving each other.

While Rudy's old tendencies are still there I think we got very good development with him wanting to wait until he was 15 to have sex with Eris...but I mean Fuck when she busted out the "Have my Kittens, Meow." Thatssss a wrap LMAO

I don't know how I feel about Eris leaving without telling Rudy anything other then "We aren't matched for each other" In terms of what strength? Knowledge?

Poor Rudy now he is all alone. Now what?
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 12, 2021 8:41 AM

Jul 2017
That was a lot to take in. It was great stuff overall, and even though I knew about what would happen multiple times, I was left in a confused state like Rudeus as he suffered through a whiplash of emotions and revelations at the end given how short-lived his happiness was through really tough times. Ruijerd's gone, Eris slept with him and then left him with Ghislaine for good despite wanting to make a family with him, his mother's still missing and now he's all alone and confused. Guy rarely ever cried as a baby and even through tons of shit happening, he still never broke down until the end there. The visuals were a bit on the cheaper side but given how there wasn't too much to actually animate, it still worked here and was good overall. But the music and voice acting, that really shined for me in the episode to fit the mood. Love the first song being used again but with a different version to show how Rudeus is returning to his home, but it's not the same as it used to be.

They handled the sex scene well, no need to actually see anything happening besides them kissing and signs that they were getting together and the mood was a really conflicting one too. Liked how the memories again, were integrated there too to show how much they've come to be with each other after 6 years of knowing each other. Rudeus didn't even just immediately go with everything, he was really conflicted seeing Eris want to have sex with him at a time after learning about the death of her parents and beloved grandfather and wanted to keep the promise, but Eris forced his temptations in the end with the one-liner. Compared to how he was at the barn scene and his 10th birthday, he tried to really consider the actions and outcome here this time before Eris forced her hand successfully.

Bonus too for Ruijerd's conversation with Rudeus and his farewell. In general, I love the visions and flashbacks used in this episode to show how many memories Rudeus made with him and Eris through their different reasons. RIP Dead End, it was a great era while it lasted.

The POV in the next episode if adapted, should give a lot more extra weight to what happened and that's going to be another emotional rollercoaster. I'm gonna need some ice cream to cool my head now. Only one more episode for this cour too, even more sadness there.
animejasDec 12, 2021 8:48 AM
Dec 12, 2021 8:43 AM

Jan 2021
They made it alot better then I imagined, more emotional then I figured it would be, but damn the episode went in a flash. I think we will get an Eris POV for the next episode though to fully explain it.

I think the way it was done made it as least controversial as possible while sticking to the source material.

Dec 2010
So Rudy finally graduated, congrats to him. I was hoping for that scene to be more explicit, hopefully the Blu-rays will deliver. The only point where Studio Bind really fucked up is the crying scene at the end, they should've made that more nuanced in my opinion.
Nov 2007
I was pissed during the barn scene, but this was done properly. I don't expect crazy reaction to this, but we will see.
Dec 12, 2021 8:47 AM

May 2016
Well that something, I didn't expect to pace go fast about the fight, didn't get much.
couldn't help but to get emotional when Ruijerd bit them farewell he was for them a
friend, Protector, Teacher, and a precious Family they could all go back to. T-T
Eris choose the lonely path and set on her own journey Rudy gonna be in Paul shoes
for next episode for sure.
Dec 12, 2021 8:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Rudjerd kept his word. He did what he had set out to do and now goes on his own adventure.. A touching and emotional scene. I hope get to see him again.

That Eris scene was real well done considering what we know of Rudeus' past (for the record I think it was well and tastefully done in the context). But boy her leaving hits hard as well. They've been through so much together those two.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 12, 2021 8:50 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Man
The emotions on these last two episodes.
Man
I'm so sad right now.
Man
And there's only one episode left.

Man
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 12, 2021 8:51 AM
Jun 2019
amazing episode and overall amazing season. Still one episode to go but what are the chances that we get a season 3 announcement next weeK?

lets hope for the best. They can't just end it here
Jul 2015
I thought that the story in this episode will be done in the next one. Well, the series requires at least 100 more episodes and I really want them to be animated.
Jun 2019
DarkDooM2 said:
The only point where Studio Bind really fucked up is the crying scene at the end, they should've made that more nuanced in my opinion.

Yeah it was kinda whack but whatever. still a good episode
Dec 12, 2021 8:52 AM
Oct 2021
Dude the events and plot twists are crazy
Dec 12, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2015
this episode was a roller coaster of emotions.. first Ruijerd and then knowing that Philip and Hilda died.. I freaking loved Hilda as a waifu.. it's honestly sad that she is now dead and won't reappear..

this was one of the saddest sex scene I have ever watched.. and i don't know what to feel anymore..

Rudeus finally became a man but not by losing his virginity but by losing everything.. like his father Paul..
i extremely hope that the next episode isn't just about Eris adventure..
Dec 12, 2021 8:54 AM
Oct 2021
JuanlikesAnime said:
DarkDooM2 said:
The only point where Studio Bind really fucked up is the crying scene at the end, they should've made that more nuanced in my opinion.

Well they make rudues don't even cry start at part 1 and now he cry.
Dec 12, 2021 8:56 AM

Jan 2021
Erogamerss said:
JuanlikesAnime said:

Well they make rudues don't even cry start at part 1 and now he cry.

Makes sense to me with Ruijerd gone and now Eris he is alone worse then any situation he has been in before, no wonder it brought up his past life memories with that happening.
Dec 12, 2021 8:59 AM

Sep 2018
Close to perfection, what else is there to say.
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 12, 2021 9:04 AM

Feb 2014
That was the most emotional episode I've seen in a while.
Rudy used to be so small. And in that dream Sylphie also is so small compared to the other two. Time really flies by xD.

I wanted the first OP to play again. But this version just feels weird and somehow sad. Or maybe it's just the whole episode that feels sad.
Dec 12, 2021 9:06 AM

May 2015
They adapted this part of the novels extremelly well. It's amazing! One of the best anime adaptations out there.

This is the start of the third part of Rudeus's life. I hope we get to see it on a second season!

KelvinNazrey said:

I think it'll be a mix of Eris's POV, Roxy's POV and a small teaser for the next part of Rudeus's life
Dec 12, 2021 9:09 AM

Oct 2013
Was great episode as usual but I much prefer the build up to the sex scene in the manga here

I could of honestly done without that weird wine cup thing they focused so much on
Dec 12, 2021 9:10 AM

May 2020
just one more ep left huh
feels like just yesterday I was waiting for this to start airing

also cant wait to see twitters reaction to this ep lmfaooo

Dec 12, 2021 9:11 AM
May 2018
Loved how they directed 'that' scene. It wasn't too explicit nor just straight-up implied. I was actually shedding some tears when they were showing flashbacks of Eris with the music in the background. The direction of the episode overall was really good too.

I'm gonna miss this anime when it ends next week. Hopefully, we'll get a season two announcement right after that.
EvertiartDec 12, 2021 9:17 AM
Dec 12, 2021 9:12 AM
Dec 2019
She protecc
She attacc
But most importantly
She banged and ran
Dec 12, 2021 9:12 AM
Apr 2018
The homecoming was heartbreaking...so much devastation and now the village is unrecognizable.
The parting away between Ruijerd and the other two was very emmotional.

I hope Ghislaine became a new template for the "surprised pikachu face" meme.

And, more importantly:
THEY DID IT!
One of my most hyped moment of this season was adapted and I loved it! I was really nice to include the flashbacks and the music used was a nice touch (it makes this scene more emmotional and impactful). It was also a good choice not to be too explicit...what a weird thing for me to say

Now let's see the reactions on the discussion forums and on tweeter (and on youtube) ;)

P.S: Instead of the usual ed we got the start of the ED XD
I hope we get to see the
next episode.
Dec 12, 2021 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Rujierd, why leave?! After all you guys have gone through...

I feel bad for the people of the town. Those were a lot who got transported!
Oh my, did Eris and Rudeus did it?
Dec 12, 2021 9:14 AM

Jan 2021
Deknijff said:
Was great episode as usual but I much prefer the build up to the sex scene in the manga here

I could of honestly done without that weird wine cup thing they focused so much on
disagree, I think the flashbacks to how they met made the anime way more emotional.
Apr 2018
KorhalChild said:

KelvinNazrey said:

I think it'll be a mix of Eris's POV, Roxy's POV and a small teaser for the next part of Rudeus's life

I really hope so they do that.

Aug 2019
The studio handled this touchy subject like a pro!!
When the cour started everyone was biting their nails how will they adapt the meeting with Orsted and the night with Eris.
Both were adapted perfectly.

Jul 2017
Deknijff said:

I like the way the anime did this, the mood and atmosphere felt so awkward and non-romantic but fitting given the timing of Eris' desire to sleep with him after she experienced so much with hearing the loss of her family and trying to deal with her own conflicts too after seeing Rudeus nearly die in the previous episode. For a story perspective and a build to the finale next week, this worked a lot more for me.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

474 by Giverny »»
Oct 12, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

279 by Giverny »»
Oct 11, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

238 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

404 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 19, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

192 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.