Forum Settings
Forums

'Saiyuuki Reload: Zeroin' Reveals Production Staff, Character Promo

New
Nov 29, 2021 12:16 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Saiyuuki Reload: Zeroin (Saiyuuki Reload: Even a Worm Arc) revealed the production staff, two key visuals (pictured), and a character promotional video on Monday. The anime, produced by LIDENFILMS, is scheduled to premiere on January 6 at 11:00 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS.

Staff
Director: Misato Takada (Mugen no Juunin: Immortal episode director)
Series Composition: Michiko Yokote (Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai), Aya Matsui (Dragon Ball GT)
Character Design, Prop Design, Chief Animation Director: Noriko Ogura (Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru)
Art Director: Erika Fukai (Koi to Uso assistant art director)
Art Setting: Tomoyuki Aoki (Dr. Stone), Yukie Inose (Vinland Saga)
Color Design: Hironori Noji (Levius)
CG Director: Yoshimasa Yamazaki (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)
Director of Photography: Haruka Gotou (Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari)
Editing: Tomomi Umetsu (Phantom in the Twilight)
Music: Yuusuke Shirato (Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga)
Music Production: Lantis
Sound Director: Hajime Takakuwa (Gensoumaden Saiyuuki)
Animation Producer: Hirokazu Shiba (Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin)

J-rock group GRANRODEO is returning from Saiyuuki Reload Blast to perform the opening theme "Kami mo Hotoke mo," which is previewed in the promotional video below. Shuugo Nakamura (Skate-Leading☆Stars) performs the ending theme "Ruten."

Studio Pierrot adapted the manga into three television anime in Spring 2000, Fall 2003, and Spring 2004. Platinum Vision produced the latest installment, Saiyuuki Reload Blast, in Summer 2017. The Requiem - Erabarezaru Mono e no Chinkonka anime movie premiered in 2001. The manga also received several original video anime.

Minekura serialized the original fantasy action manga in GFantasy from February 1997 to January 2002. The Saiyuuki Reload sequel ran in Comic ZERO-SUM from March 2002 to June 2009. Saiyuuki Reload Blast, the latest manga in the franchise, began in the same magazine in December that year and has three volumes in print as of October 2017.

Character PV

Source: Comic Natalie
VindstotNov 29, 2021 7:58 PM
Nov 29, 2021 1:26 PM

Feb 2020
So another sequal is coming. I recent tried watching saiyuuki. 6 episode in, plot is repetitive and animation is super bad low budget.I kind of like the characters, but that not really enough though. I wonder does it get better. There are so many saiyuuki sequal which kind of puts me off too. Is it worth catching up to this, does plot thickens or animation improves further down?

Trailer actually looks a big improvement from whatever I saw in first series

Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 29, 2021 1:29 PM

Apr 2012
It seems to me more and more that in our time, classic anime simply cannot exist, since all this will have a remake or a reboot. Also, it looks like Granrodeo has found their place in an all-male show for a female audience.
Nov 29, 2021 4:25 PM

Sep 2017
Looking forward to it. I'm still on the first series but I'm hoping to binge through everything animated in time for this to air <3
Nov 29, 2021 6:47 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
AAAAHHHH MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!! I'm so happy we're getting a new season ToT <3 <3 <3

I know it's just going to be a sort of reboot of Gunlock, but I really hope we see the conclusion for this series eventually ToT

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Nov 29, 2021 10:38 PM

Apr 2015
Adampk said:
So another sequal is coming. I recent tried watching saiyuuki. 6 episode in, plot is repetitive and animation is super bad low budget.I kind of like the characters, but that not really enough though. I wonder does it get better. There are so many saiyuuki sequal which kind of puts me off too. Is it worth catching up to this, does plot thickens or animation improves further down?

Trailer actually looks a big improvement from whatever I saw in first series

Iirc, there are quite a few fillers in the anime and the story gets stretched out. Manga has a tighter pacing
Nov 30, 2021 3:49 AM

Jul 2016
Just now realized this but why did they changed Goku's pants color to green when it's always blue in the manga and previous anime seasons?

Kinda wish they could bring back Reload composer on this since Hazel's themes in Gunlock is quite memorable.
Nov 30, 2021 3:56 AM

Nov 2007
There's another PV besides character PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6rTwD3SY8
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 30, 2021 5:36 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Not 100% sold on this yet but after seeing the love for it in here, I may decide to watch it
Dec 1, 2021 3:00 AM

Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
Not 100% sold on this yet but after seeing the love for it in here, I may decide to watch it

The manga is great. This anime is adapting the later half of Sayuki Reload, part two of Saiyuki manga.

More topics from this board

» 'Wind Breaker' Season 2 Reveals New Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for April 2025

Nioxys - Oct 13

9 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» Second Season of 'Shoushimin Series' Announced for Spring 2025

Vindstot - Sep 14

22 by ishigamer »»
2 hours ago

» Yukihiro Shibutani, Art Director of 'Natsume Yuujinchou', Dies at 63

Vindstot - Yesterday

7 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Oct 15

4 by ryzxgum »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Servamp' Ends in December 2024

DatRandomDude - Jul 11

4 by LadyMarble »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.