Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2021 6:57 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In case you haven't noticed, this episode was released on Feb 11, our Lunar New Year.

You can find it on Youtube as well:

Definitely my favorite episode by far. This is real happiness, tears of happiness. The Lunar New Year is for us the most important festival. It's the time where the whole family reunite again and celebrate together...there is nothing more important than the Lunar New Year for us.

Eating hot pot with your family or friends, have fun together and watching the CCTV show, that's how we celebrate it. Two years ago I was back to New Year and it's just wonderful...This year it wasn't possible sadly because of the situation but I hope I'll be able to celebrate it next year back again!

I know a little bit late, but I wish you all a HAPPY Ox year!!! May all your wishes come true!

Feb 23, 2021 2:47 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
That was a nice relaxing episode. Saw the Pepsi sponsorship from the beginning, when it is the only identifiable soda in the convenience store and there are multiple rows of it, lol.
Feb 23, 2021 10:12 PM

Sep 2011
The slicing of the beef animation was honestly so lowkey satisfying. The food looks delicious!!
I want to sleep...
Apr 16, 2021 3:15 AM
Feb 2016
This one sure hit the feel a lot in the end. Makes you connect better and understand why Himeko did was she had to do. Adding so a lot of meaning to her choice despite it only being a short 1 episode. It wasn't for her or for one single person... it was this small group of people who she considers family who are very dear to her.
Oct 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
If anyone's wondering about the difference between YouTube and Facebook version, they have different after credit scene (starting at 8:40). I've submitted the info to be added to the entry descriptions, but who knows how long until it gets accepted, if even.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 30, 2021 3:17 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another relaxing episode.

Overall, a cute and wholesome show. :)
Sep 12, 2022 4:18 PM

Sep 2018
Anyone knows if this has gotten or will get a Japanese dub? The main 2 seasons got it, and I see a JP VA added to one of the characters here.
Feb 11, 2023 5:43 PM

Nov 2010
Lovely ED & dinner at the end. It made me remember my family celebrations. It's so emotional to realize that another year of celebration means another year you're closer to no longer being able to celebrate another get-together like that again. So at this point in my life, New Year's will always be a bittersweet experience.
Everything is temporary; you must cherish moments like that as much as possible. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.