Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2021 1:48 AM

Jan 2020
Submitted! I think I could write a semi-decent romance story if I tried, but it would probably take me way more than it should, so I didn't write one in the end.

As for the pun, I don't think I have ever made a more awful joke in my life.

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:36 AM
Oct 24, 2021 2:44 AM

Jul 2019
And done!

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Sadly, that's not the series I'm looking for. But thanks for trying anyways! I'll continue searching for it in the meantime. Good luck with the rest of whatever you have to do!

That doesn't look like the book I misplaced. It's not actually a manga or light novel series. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch, and the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

There's still enough time to bring in another couple, so if you wish to attempt to bring in more people, you're free to do so! But of course, that's entirely up to you!
If you decide to attempt to bring in more people, you can ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:41 AM
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Oct 24, 2021 3:05 AM

Jul 2011
i submit.

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems extremely delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! You even managed to find 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. Shortly after, the two share a short but adorable kiss. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:46 AM

🇦‌🇳‌🇮‌🇲‌🇪‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇸‌🇹‌
🇵‌🇷‌🇴‌🇫‌🇮‌🇱‌🇪‌
🇲‌🇺‌🇸‌🇮‌🇨‌

Oct 24, 2021 3:31 AM

Feb 2020
All of them done, though story kind of went over word limit.

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

That doesn't look like the book I misplaced. It's not actually a manga or light novel series. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

There's still enough time to bring in another couple, so if you wish to attempt to bring in more people, you're free to do so! But of course, that's entirely up to you!
If you decide to attempt to bring in more people, you can ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:56 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 24, 2021 3:47 AM

Nov 2018
Answer sent, thank you very much for the Room

Having finished taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:57 AM
Oct 24, 2021 4:02 AM

Apr 2017
Submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:02 AM
Oct 24, 2021 4:30 AM

Aug 2020
Nice

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, and taking a picture of something fluffy, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld to show the fruits of your efforts.

Sadly, that's not the series I'm looking for. But thanks for trying anyways! I'll continue searching for it in the meantime. Good luck with the rest of whatever you have to do!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only two people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do. You may also ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:15 AM
Oct 24, 2021 4:37 AM

Aug 2017
Submited

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:20 AM
Oct 24, 2021 4:40 AM

Dec 2016
Done!

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems extremely delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! You even managed to find 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. Shortly after, the two share a short but adorable kiss. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:25 AM

»[Hana no Tou - Sayuri
0:00 〇────── 1:30
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Oct 24, 2021 4:43 AM

Jun 2020
Done it, it was fun (I did it again)

You return to the revenant zombie and the lurking ghost to give them a recommendation for a confession spot and his lost book, respectively. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra people.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! You even managed to find a total of 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:12 AM
Oct 24, 2021 4:59 AM
May 2020
Submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only [one, two] person/people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do.
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:32 AM
Main Candies:

Bonus Candies:
6x

You got cute girls doing cute things, cute girls doing magical things, and cute girls doing each other.
Oct 24, 2021 5:17 AM

Oct 2016
Submitted :)

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, and taking a picture of something fluffy, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, and the leader of the underworld to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:54 AM

MALoween✟Mansion 2023 !
** * * * *X X ** *
Kabo-chan's:
* ** * (* - bonus X - lost candy)
Oct 24, 2021 5:33 AM
Mar 2017
Submitted :)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:30 AM
Oct 24, 2021 5:34 AM
Wagahai

Feb 2013
Finished~ This was fun :3

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:33 AM

forum set by
Haptism93 <3
❊❊❊

Oct 24, 2021 5:45 AM

Nov 2015
Submitted!! ٩(。•ω•。)و

Hmm... this doesn't really seem like a romance story. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:39 AM

Oct 24, 2021 6:02 AM

Jul 2008
Fiiinally !
Can't say the harddest one for me was the Pun ugh !
Thank you dear @Phloup for these softs moments.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:42 AM
Oct 24, 2021 6:07 AM

Jul 2020
Submitted!!!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:56 AM
no
Oct 24, 2021 6:18 AM

Feb 2015
Submitted~ I'll come back for the bonus later!

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 11:15 AM

And like the moon,
we must go through phases
of emptiness
to feel full again

Oct 24, 2021 7:22 AM

Feb 2021
I just submitted it, it was very fun!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 11:18 AM
My candies:

x8
Oct 24, 2021 7:36 AM
ded.

Feb 2020
Submitted~ :))

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 11:20 AM
Oct 24, 2021 7:45 AM

May 2012
Submitted!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 11:31 AM
Oct 24, 2021 7:54 AM

May 2021
Submitted

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only two people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do. You may also ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.
PhloupOct 24, 2021 12:44 PM
Oct 24, 2021 8:13 AM

Apr 2016
Finished

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

PhloupOct 24, 2021 2:08 PM
Oct 24, 2021 8:16 AM

Jun 2017
Submitted!

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 2:11 PM
Oct 24, 2021 8:30 AM

Nov 2020
submitted (again)

You return to the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, and the lurking ghost to give them the romantic story you wrote, the series she was trying to find and his lost book, respectively. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra people.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! You even managed to find a total of 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 2:32 PM

Oct 24, 2021 8:33 AM
May 2020
Í'm back, resubmitted the two I was missing, now can I have my bonus candy?

You return to the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to give her the picture of something fluffy and his lost book, respectively. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra people.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 5:46 PM
Oct 24, 2021 8:48 AM

Jan 2017
submitted!

Ah, great. Seems like you found my book! Thank you very much.

He then proceeds to accept to lend you a hand. You lead him towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra person.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:27 PM
Oct 24, 2021 9:53 AM
Feb 2021
Done!!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween and thank you for participating!
PhloupOct 27, 2021 8:45 AM
Oct 24, 2021 11:28 AM

Jul 2020
Submitted, Happy Maloween!

Hmm... this doesn't really seem like a romance story. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire, and the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 7:54 PM

Oct 24, 2021 11:52 AM
Mar 2021
Done!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween and thank you for participating!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:33 PM
My Candies:
Oct 24, 2021 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Submitted!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:36 PM

Set by Marimo

Oct 24, 2021 12:20 PM

Feb 2017
Submitted! (Hopefully I did the 5th one right)

Having finished taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:39 PM
Oct 24, 2021 12:48 PM

Oct 2020
submit? yes.

Hmm... that story seems rather short. I'm still not sure what romance is. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

It's unfortunate that you weren't able to find my book. Anyways, I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, and the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:50 PM
Chober
Oct 24, 2021 1:06 PM

Dec 2020
Submitted. I hope you don't find my answers to be too cat-astrophic ~ (I'm so sorry)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 8:54 PM
Oct 24, 2021 3:03 PM

May 2021
Resubmitted - for vampire and zombie I just put task completed

Unfortunately, that's not the book I'm looking for. It's not actually a manga, anime, or novel series. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

With still having some time before the succubus brings in another couple, you're free to attempt again to get another person to help.

Mod Edit: Removed quote from previous post
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:21 PM
Oct 24, 2021 3:19 PM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
done

It's unfortunate that you weren't able to find my book. Anyways, I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch and the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:31 PM
i fucking hate manga (keeps reading manga

discord ~ ganjithedude

Oct 24, 2021 3:51 PM

Jul 2021
Done

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:33 PM
Oct 24, 2021 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
submitted

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:37 PM
Oct 24, 2021 4:24 PM

May 2016
Done!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:00 PM
MALoween✟Mansion 2021
x14

MALoween✟Mansion 2022
x15

MALoween✟Mansion 2023
Oct 24, 2021 5:35 PM

May 2020
Number 2 and 5 felt like Easter all over again ;)

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
IHaveNoLifeYadaOct 25, 2021 1:47 AM
Oct 24, 2021 5:43 PM

Dec 2016
Submitted ;w;

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 9:57 PM
My candies >.<

x5
Oct 24, 2021 5:45 PM
Sep 2020
submitted :)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:01 PM
Oct 24, 2021 7:15 PM

Oct 2019
Submitted👌

Having finished writing a romantic story, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Hmm... it seems your story is hidden behind some sort of lock. Maybe you forgot to change something that lets anyone with access to it to read it. Sorry, but without reading it first, I won't be able to help.

Thank you for recommending me a confession spot! Though I wish there was a pun which would explain why it's the perfect confession spot. I'll now be leaving to go do a bit more research on it. Sorry, but it seems like I won't be able to help out. But anyways, good luck!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire and the revenant zombie to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only one person. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do.

Mod Edit: Removed Quote of Initial Post
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:17 PM
Oct 24, 2021 8:36 PM

Dec 2012
Submitted...
So far the most interesting room I've participated in!
Hopefully all five people are satisfied with their answer :)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:22 PM
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Oct 24, 2021 9:22 PM

Nov 2020
Submitted.

Thank you for recommending me a confession spot! Though I wish there was a pun which would explain why it's the perfect confession spot. I'll now be leaving to go do a bit more research on it. Sorry, but it seems like I won't be able to help out. But anyways, good luck!

This doesn't look like the book I misplaced. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only [one, two] person/people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:29 PM
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Oct 24, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2016
Submitted! :)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:32 PM
Oct 24, 2021 10:12 PM

Jan 2017
Submitted for main candy.

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 24, 2021 10:34 PM
Oct 25, 2021 2:52 AM
Aug 2019
I think it should have submitted :p first time doing this

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch and the revenant zombie to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

PhloupOct 25, 2021 8:50 AM
Oct 25, 2021 3:01 AM

Nov 2020
Done! Happy MALoween! The challenges were so fun, except the last on, that was waay too hard.

That doesn't look like the book I misplaced. It's not actually manga or novel series. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch, the revenant zombie, the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

PhloupOct 25, 2021 9:12 AM
Oct 25, 2021 4:35 AM

Mar 2020
I ain't the best writer, but I think I came up with something good. The other tasks were really fun as well!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 25, 2021 9:11 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dark Descent II ( 1 2 )

Aiimee - 4 hours ago

86 by ihn »»
2 minutes ago

» Madam Cat's Walk ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

192 by Ralf2oo2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Spooky Scary Socials II

CukieMunster - 2 hours ago

14 by Skatrzoo »»
6 minutes ago

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 5)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 4)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.