Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm actually surprised it took this long to get to the inevitable beach episode but here we are. Swimsuits and fun in the sun.

Tons of fan service s expected. That being said, Sutea looked the most awkward out of the girls there. She should be more confident!
Aug 18, 2021 9:03 AM
May 2021
I love this anime awesome
Aug 18, 2021 9:29 AM

Jun 2019
Not gonna say anything more than a few words...

Beach, Tits, Fanservice, Lots of Jiggling, Enjoyment. ( ̄︶ ̄)
Aug 18, 2021 9:30 AM

Jul 2017
IT'S THA BEACH EPISODE MOFOS and Sutea just can't measure her boobs to the other dorm girls.

Koushi is acting as their lifeguard, but of course, misunderstandings here and there. Sutea got her first taste of almost losing her virginity to fish of all things lols, what a tease (this author knows what's up). And being a dorm lifeguard, Koushi can't swim but can only keep an eye out for them. So that's why Sutea wanna match Koushi's crush to her impressions.

As typical of a beach episode, Koushi stepped up the plate to save Atena, now twice to beseeching strange men. I thought that Sutea would take the chance to fire Atena up, but she apologized for her rash behaviour towards her, really acting like family for all.

Koushi's cosplay debut from Frey, because he was feeling anxious from the trip and can't quite get his thoughts altogether from his feelings for everyone. So Frey beings him to a cosplay cafe to ease his inner soul. Koushi requiring some help from Frey, and she attempts to go all sexual lols, but he immediately shut that down. The costumes look great though, and Frey uses that chance to open his heart with the surprising gamestory-laden setting.

The 2nd half with Koushi and Frey's character development really made it for me. Wasn't expecting a story from that, colour me impressed.

BE CONFIDENT KOUSHI! As a dorm mother, as a brother, AND AS A MAN.
Aug 18, 2021 9:58 AM
Jun 2020
They promoted the cosplayer voice actresses group who voiced the main heroines of the story 😁
Aug 18, 2021 10:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What a lucky fish.... oh damn xD
Aug 18, 2021 10:04 AM
Aug 2020
Honestly, an unbeatable anime.
Aug 18, 2021 10:17 AM

Nov 2016
hanubuu said:
Honestly, an unbeatable anime.

I'm sure many people are beating their 🍖🥩 to it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 18, 2021 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
Lewd fish XD Finally, the long-awaited bouncy beach episode. Koushi was like a pervert rather than a lifeguard with that binocular. He really cares about everyone safety.
The real-life cosplay ad was really creative though.

何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 18, 2021 10:46 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh, you bring BINOCULARS to the beach and you think that people AREN'T going to think you are a creepy perv? I get what he was doing but he's usually smarter about these things. Also the fish thing was a little weird since she's so young, would have been better to happen to one of the college babes. Also although he's being stupid now one of the best things about this show that I can REALLY appreciate is the fact that he ACTUALLY behaves like a (almost)teenage boy! Like it's ACTUALLY realistic! So many other MCs are 15-17 and they run from girls or have absolutely ZERO sex drive but end up falling onto girls and only feel embarrassed for the situation but NO sexual desire for the women and it is so stupid in my opinion. Like I get it in some shows or for comedic effect, But it's really annoying and nice to see a character who actually has some realistic feelings towards beautiful women being around him all the time. I wish so bad there were more characters like this as opposed to SIMP Beta Males or Nosebleed Guys who are so perverted they'd be in jail in real life.
Aug 18, 2021 10:54 AM
Jul 2021
Seriously why's he being such a bitch now. I still stand by him acting like an actual boy with hormones usually although he's still an idiot a lot of the times, but then he started behaving like a little bitch this episode and it's really frustrating me. Even if he likes her there's no reason to act like a little crybaby, I really didn't like how he's acting in part of this episode and hopefully it ends soon because I don't want this show to be a downer.
DKDiabloLichtAug 18, 2021 10:57 AM
Aug 18, 2021 11:07 AM

Apr 2018
Well, that was some unnecessary drama..

Anyway, the beach scene sure came late as hell. But the fanservice was *chef kiss*. Great angles here and there. And the fish scene reminded me of Araragi's brush scene.
Second half, the cosplay was pretty nice. And the promoton poster of the VA's .

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 18, 2021 11:16 AM
suii

Dec 2018
uncomfortable amount of fanservice this ep, but somehow it works out lol
Aug 18, 2021 11:24 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
As usual we get the typical beach episode where all the girls looked lovely in their swimsuits. It seems that Koushi has developed feelings for Atena, but doesn't know how to process those feelings. He also fears that Atena might not look at Koushi as a man due to the age gap and she treats him like a little brother. Which leads into the second half of the episode where Freya and Koushi have a heart to heart conversation about Koushi's feelings for Atena at a cosplay store. It was nice that Sutea mellowed out in this episode as she apologized to Atena and Kiriya for being mean to them earlier. That ad outside the cosplay store featuring the voice actress cosplaying as the characters in this series was a nice touch too.
Aug 18, 2021 11:24 AM

Jan 2021
>I see you as my family...
Harsh words that strongly hurt the male homosapien...

The second part... It was weird, but it's important for Koushi's development so it's okay 👍
Aug 18, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2019
“family” ouch. that hurt my guy so bad that only cosplaying managed to get him back on his feet. How the fuck did that fish even get in there, a piece of cloth is nothing in the face of horniness I guess.
Aug 18, 2021 12:21 PM
Jul 2021
At the cosplay place they had a poster out in front with some real girls dressed up as all the dorm girls it was kinda funny.

I'm on mobile so idk how to post an image on this so I cant show the screenshot I got
Aug 18, 2021 12:47 PM

Feb 2007
What a naughty fish. :D

And that was quite an impressive cosplay studio...
Aug 18, 2021 1:07 PM

Nov 2019
This was one of the better episodes of this show. The classic anime beach fanservice episode with some actual good character development at the end with Frey. At the start of the show I wasn't much of a fan of Frey's character but this episode alone made me like her a lot more.

I like that this show is upfront about its tasteless ecchi and fanservice yet it seems like it is starting to get serious about its plot. Excited to see where it goes.
Aug 18, 2021 1:19 PM

Oct 2017
The beach part was great with all the fanservice. The girls were looking hot in bikini. Also that was one nasty fish lol. Koushi once again saves Atena and nice he started to realise his feelings. Now Atena just needs to realise hers and we are all set. Second half with Frey and cosplay was nice too.
Aug 18, 2021 1:43 PM
Jul 2019
Ok, so the beach service, so far only Frey and Mineru were the hottest, Kiriya and Athena ....not much, Sutea and Serene were the lamest.

Ok, going to the 2nd part, does Frey have to take that up the notch thing on Koushi????
Aug 18, 2021 2:12 PM

Mar 2021
That fish was HENTAI!! 😅 On the other hand, as Koushi said, Frey looked beautiful without her bangs along with her cosplay. She also acted like a big sister to Koushi in that scene. She's a complete package 😍
RavaresAug 18, 2021 8:19 PM
Aug 18, 2021 2:20 PM

Apr 2020
She got eaten by a fish. 🤣
Aug 18, 2021 3:10 PM

Jun 2017
I wish I was that fish. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also wtf, that actual character development totally caught me off guard. It was a nice surprise as I expected this to be 100% fanservice all the way. lol
Aug 18, 2021 3:51 PM
Aug 2018
I don’t wanna place, but the fishy on me
Got a lot to be but the fishy on me
Got a lot to do and I'll slap your knee
Fishy on me, fishy on me
I don’t want to place, but the fishy on me
Got a lot to be, bouta slap your knee
Fishy to be but I don’t know he
Fishy on me if the fishy to be
I don’t know what the place but the fishy on me
Fishy on me, fishy on me
I don’t know the place but the fishy on me
2HB, I'll slap your knee (Drop a like if you eat poop)
Aug 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Oct 2020
Good lord, that was a sexy beach episode! That fish was an absolute legend. There was A lot of Frey in this episode.
JamalaNekaAug 18, 2021 4:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2021 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
The events on the beach had good things with the Koushi.

We had a good episode this time, with the beach.
Aug 18, 2021 4:46 PM

Apr 2017
binoyvargas said:
They promoted the cosplayer voice actresses group who voiced the main heroines of the story 😁

Actually, only Serene (Yuki Yomichi) is both the VA and the cosplayer for the MV. The others are all only cosplayers, not the real VAs.
Aug 18, 2021 4:57 PM
Jun 2020
Ohhh okay. I stand corrected. They're cute btw
Aug 18, 2021 5:43 PM

Apr 2015
Surprisingly good episode today. In more than one way.

Beachy Bouncy stuff, that was pretty great. Koushi being that one guy with the binoculars on the beach and not getting kicked off, what a legend. That tiny fish was one lucky creature. Oh how I envy that fish XD

Atena's comment about Koushi being as family didn't go down well with him and I am surprised it led to quite a great moment of character development for him. Kinda the last thing you would expect from a show like this.

Frey in cosplay or not, she be hot in whatever she is wearing.

Also that cosplay poster at the end caught me off-guard, that was a nice little detail!
Aug 18, 2021 7:10 PM
Jun 2017
that fish sure is a lucky one... hahaha

and in regards to Koushi, and some guys who are experiencing such things, like girls are treating you only as a younger brother... hahahaha.. my advice perhaps is that dont fall in love with that person as it can hurt you so much, when the girl says she only treats you as a (younger/ older) brother, just accept that one and tell to yourself that it will be the limit of your relationship....

Well i can say about that one, is that because many girls does also say the same thing to me, and i am appreciating that one considering that we are not blood related, and at the same time i knew already what she thinks of me, so for me thats the limit of what our relationship can be. Find someone that will treat you more than a friend/ brother...

anyways nice fan service episode

Aug 18, 2021 8:59 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
4/5. It was pretty fun

The fish part was random (it served a purpose for sutea's thoughts but the scene itself with the fish..) but beach ecchi episodes aren't bad.

The cosplay part was pretty good and it was nice seeing more of frey

Aug 18, 2021 8:59 PM

Jul 2016
Beach episode with five beauties yet we got NAMI (Sutea ver.) and some forced melodrama instead. Onsen episode was way better.
Aug 18, 2021 10:17 PM

Sep 2018
Ew, was that a goddamn flesh moustache? I know about flesh teeth, but come on....
Aug 18, 2021 11:03 PM

Aug 2020
everyone talking about the fish lol,
In this episode Frey really looked awesome for me as she approached Koushi in his problem

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Aug 19, 2021 12:17 AM
Jun 2020
Rip Koushi, he didn't get friend-zoned. but family-zoned instead.
Aug 19, 2021 1:37 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, actual good character development in my fanservice show? Pretty good episode, unironically this is one of my favorite shows this season lmao, I did not expect that, I am really loving it. Came for the fanservice, stayed for the really likeable characters. Also pretty baffling how good the visuals are.
Aug 19, 2021 2:13 AM
Jan 2021
that fish scene.... what a luck fish and poor Koushi, he got family-zoned.

Aug 19, 2021 3:10 AM
Nov 2020
Ok but where was my weekly dose of titty
Aug 19, 2021 5:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Boy realized something different when staring Athena 24/7 and around Athena 24/7 sure be more hard. The implication of his feeling exploded at this episode. Sutea told that he also had a crush with their preschool teacher. I see, Koushi is a man of culture after all. Not as a ryoubo, not as a boy, but man.

The ecchiness of these episode also on point and always know what i need most, straight lewding the loli. Who cares about Koushi drama with the goddamn bounchy onee-san, Athena. Sutea was so adorable there. Thanks for the god fish, Nami happened on this episode. Theb, that little pose on the rest room, simply cute. Hopefully she will still get more screen time, do more interaction with Kiriya and it will be hella great.

The second part, Frey also showed some elegancy as a serious cosplayer. She became more mature, and well, its pretty much opened up the puberty boy. Fine battle cosplay.

Can't wait for the next episode. A women cultured festival. Oh yeah....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 19, 2021 6:14 PM

Jun 2021
Why are they trying to be a normal anime show? Do they not realize what the viewers want?

Beach episode was alright, but the cosplay episode was pretty boring, especially all the unnecessary dialogue during the "fight".
Aug 19, 2021 7:42 PM

Nov 2011
Can't wait to see Mineru in her witch outfit next week.

There was a lack of Nipples this week and I was actually surprised.

Well looks like Koushi is in love with Atena...things should get interesting here on out

Also the Billboard for the Shop was Cosplayers as the characters! Liked that a lot!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 20, 2021 9:57 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
This anime is legit awesome
B E A C H EPISODEE boiis. It was soogooooooood. Fanservice was *Chef's kiss*. The animation last episode was kinda off but the animation this episode was fantastic. The second half made me realize that Frey is best girl!!!

Serene and Kiriya are the biggest competitions atm. I love this anime

Aug 20, 2021 10:39 AM
Dec 2020
Aetna did kuishi wrong she hurt that man feelings and go act like she didn't do anything, try to carry out like everything is good. She didn't even notice that kuishi was down and depressed after what she had said about him proof that she doesn't even care about him as a person at the least she's a horrible person that doesn't deserve a decent man to a great man at all, only asshole doggish men that will treat her horribly since she treat phishing horribly
Aug 21, 2021 7:18 AM

Feb 2021

I'm not a big fan of Frey, but she looks so hot in this shot.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 21, 2021 7:34 PM

Jun 2020
This episode was kinda fishy ngl

Frey looked really great in that cosplay
Aug 21, 2021 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
i like that they put a picture of, assumingly, the cast cosplaying their characters in the background there
Aug 22, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2007
Nyarly-kyun said:
This episode was kinda fishy ngl

I see what you did there... :D
Aug 22, 2021 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
The fish scene lmao. their cosplays reminded me of SAO
Aug 26, 2021 7:25 PM

May 2018
When I thought there will be no beach episode because of that wrong way to creepy mountain resort, finally there is ! But among 5 matured woman, why it must Sutea that got the "hole" scene ?? I mean, that's dangerous man, what's her age again ?

By the way, need more flashback for Frey. She actually said about how she is blunt and outspoken in the past, so she might have a bad time to befriend with anyone back then ?

And neat placement to promote their opening/closing song. Every person in that photo is their respectable VA, right ? Just like the one singing on their music video for the opening song
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

78 by campx »»
Yesterday, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

135 by Riley_Hartis »»
Aug 23, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2021

40 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jul 29, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2021

74 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jul 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

68 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jul 20, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.