Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh house hunting for a princess. This was a good chance for Letty to once again show her interest and Dearia's skills.

Nell is also starting to grow to me as a character with her personality. I like how this episode added RPG-like elements similar to a video game. Clever.
Jun 13, 2021 7:24 AM

Jan 2021
Doraemon pocket??! I want one too 0.0
Not even a dragon in a magical world is free of taxes 😂
I haven't said it, but I love Nell in this group

Pretty fun day in the dungeon (*´▽`*)
Jun 13, 2021 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another nice episode. I really like Nell's character. She fits to that group so perfectly.

Those RPG themes were hilarious.

Only one episode left.. Meh. :( This is probably my favorite comedy of the season.
Jun 13, 2021 7:42 AM

Feb 2017
Oh god that djinn assuming Nell is food was pretty good, would had love to see if Letty had to pay any taxes at the end after taking in mind all he's been through.
Jun 13, 2021 7:46 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like even the dragons aren't safe from taxes. It was funny to see Letty being worried about all those taxes that he had to pay. LOL. Quite a few moments on this episode as well. But, Letty is still looking for a house.

Dearie suggested them some places and they chose Nell's kingdom's dungeon. Nell was excited about the adventures waiting for her in the dungeon but her dreams were crushed. And, they ended up in the palace after all that. LOL

One more episode to go. Wonder if Letty will find his place in the next episode?
Jun 13, 2021 7:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Even in this fantasy world they have all the economic inconvenient from real life... that's harsh xD
That kind of RPG dungeon adventure was fun, but they ended up at Nell's place xD
Jun 13, 2021 7:52 AM

Jul 2017
Nell has a Doraemon bag? Would want that!

Letty doing the house-hunting process for Princess Nell, and Nashim the Djinn comes to Letty to ask of the payment of his own house's income taxes. It's not good to commit tax evasion, even in a fantasy world, and thank God the process is straightforward. Nell trying to appease Pip that Letty's stats are THAT "high", that was hilarious! Otherwise, I'm amazed of all the real-life taxes that Letty couldn't understand, that the average human Dearia and Nashim understood clearly.

Since Letty finds it hard, Pip does the job for the lame dragon father to choose a house...close to where Nell stayed in the human realm...underneath the city's sewers, that is: the Government Dungeon of Imitation, a training ground for heroes. A home-cum-job RPG-like place, killing two birds with one stone. NOTHING is ordinary for Letty, and Nell probably heard them wrong of human bias. Dearia was a huge help as always though with his never-ending resources.

The RPG-like segment in the Dungeon was a lotta fun though. AND DID THEY JUST ADD THE KFC JOKE IN THERE??? Yes they did! So the dwarf architect who did that Roman like traphouse contraption in an earlier episode did the same thing here as well. It's only because of Pip that both Nell and Letty managed to survive.

Look there, they made it to safe ground...that is the Princess's home??? OH SHIT!

Looking forward to the finale, gonna miss this show!
KANLen09Jun 13, 2021 7:57 AM
Jun 13, 2021 8:13 AM
Sep 2015
This world is even more developed than many real countries that don't have child allowance support.
Jun 13, 2021 10:05 AM

Jul 2011
This episode physically hurt me, with the filling taxes part

Dearia brushing and making Nell's braids, such great costumer service.

Jun 13, 2021 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
The dungeon segment reminded me of one of these old ass Mario games. The funny thing is that it lead the princess back home. Potentially, a place for Letty and Piyo too.

Finally another funny episode and we're almost at the end of the journey.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2021 10:49 AM

Aug 2020
They ended up in the royal palace, where Nell happens to live, how bad can this situation get for them?
Jun 13, 2021 12:20 PM

Oct 2017
Nooo, run out of there!
I want Nell to stay with the group, don't bring her home, huh!
Jun 13, 2021 12:45 PM

Jan 2013

That was too close. He was almost a Letty sandwich.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jun 13, 2021 3:51 PM
Sep 2017
Another fun episode. I loved how they made fun of typical RPG dungeons - like who just leaves treasure chests lying around in hallways, lmao? I will miss this show after it ends next week. And I hope as more people watch it, the score will go up and more accurately reflect what an entertaining story this is.
Jun 13, 2021 4:49 PM

Sep 2020
Part B with the dungeon crawling was hilarious.
I lost it right away when the gargoyle with the smoothie showed up.
Jun 13, 2021 6:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, the additional of Neil really feels so good after you get tired by the pathetic red dragon. The banters already refreshing and i can't help but the cuteness over them got double with Neil nearby. Letty should've been feeling lucky, accompanied a nice comedical elf demon lord, and then feeling blessed cause of those two cutie pies, Neil and Pip-chan. The strong bond between them get stronger when they forced to crawling inside Neil's house underground dungeon. So, yeah, its feeling so good watching them had a fun with a lot of funny dialogues and moments.

Not to mention how they were always using such a quite realistic aspects for the house-hunting. This time, its the property tax. Well, its not just that, but the whole taxes shit. Even Letty needed to fill out some new taxes form, like i did several years ago. Even though you are unemployed and unhoused, for the nationalist obedience reason to the Non-human government, you should filled out that shit. I feel you, Letty, its really such a pain in the ass.

The next will be the end? Its a pretty sad news indeed.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 13, 2021 6:42 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty hilarious episode, Nell is really carrying this hard, too bad she didn't come sooner.

I wonder how this will end. I could see them staying just there since Nell can't run away forever and Letty could chill in the dungeon but I can also see them just noping out of there in the end.
Jun 13, 2021 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
Excessive taxing is a recent thing (post WW2) why would a medieval world have this, and even less plausible the monster world?
Here is the thing: the bigger the state machine the more costs and corruption more taxes. In medieval world there were pretty minimal unless you had a greedy feudal lord.
Jun 13, 2021 11:28 PM

Oct 2016
I want Nell's Doraemon bag lmao. That was a pretty hilarious episode. I didn't expect to learn about taxes in this show but here we are, even other species got taxes, no one can escape taxes.

That rpg like dungeon with the 8bit music in the second half was hilarious lmao. Poor Nell, everything she knew about dungeons is a lie. I really like Nell, I hope they don't leave her there. Looking forward to the last episode, I hope we get a season 2.
Jun 14, 2021 2:12 AM

Oct 2008
Karaage = KFC!? ...more like TokyoTokyo...lolz
4/5.

Jun 14, 2021 2:13 AM

Sep 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
Excessive taxing is a recent thing (post WW2) why would a medieval world have this, and even less plausible the monster world?
Here is the thing: the bigger the state machine the more costs and corruption more taxes. In medieval world there were pretty minimal unless you had a greedy feudal lord.

Because it's a gag manga/anime.
Jun 14, 2021 9:43 AM

Aug 2012
Avvenirista said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

but taxes are not funny. i liked the rest of the episode though. if i were the red dragon would have turned the irs monster to cinders
Jun 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Sep 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
Avvenirista said:

but taxes are not funny. i liked the rest of the episode though. if i were the red dragon would have turned the irs monster to cinders

I agree, however watching Letty struggle with bureaucracy was funny.
AvveniristaJun 14, 2021 12:50 PM
Jun 14, 2021 1:22 PM
Apr 2018
Nell has been a great addition to the anime, I wish she joined it earlier.
Jun 14, 2021 5:44 PM

Apr 2012
The whispering voice in the dungeon was hilarious. Such a worry wart lol

The 8 bit dungeon reference felt like a Wizardry game.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 14, 2021 8:48 PM

Mar 2021
I laughed so hard at the taxes part, I should expect this would coming since it's about finding a new house

Aug 22, 2021 6:40 AM

Jul 2015
Oh god the scariest thing in the world is neither the dark lord Daeria or Flame dragon lord Letty ...but the taxes

Aug 22, 2021 9:20 AM

Jun 2014
The "Wizardry" references in this episode were quite fun to see. It took me back to when I first played "Wizardry: Proving Grounds of The Mad Overlord" on the NES.

Now that Letty and Nell have accidentally wandered into the palace, what will happen?

Apr 10, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2019
Nell is great! I wish she'd showed up sooner.

I wish every bureaucrat I've ever dealt with were as helpful as that djinn...

"What's this? A swamp?" No, just some monster puke!

Apr 8, 2023 2:15 PM

Jan 2021
And on this day, Tax evasion became cool!
Dec 28, 2023 7:46 PM
Jun 2012
Nells introduction so late in the cour.

Lends the belief that we will have an additional season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

51 by JonTheFurBrony »»
Sep 15, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2021

26 by Notsoprodigious »»
Mar 10, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2021

31 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2021

29 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2021

24 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.