Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 11, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, it's Shizue. I didn't think she'd actually make an appearance in this show but a very pleasant surprise to see her.

Wonder how much more we'll see Shizue this season. Compared to some of the other episodes, this one was slightly more serious. That apron scene was comedy gold though.
May 11, 2021 8:27 AM

Jun 2019
Aye... Shizue is back for the Bon festival as a ghost. She's so cute. I really missed her. I'm glad she got a little screen time. Also, just like that, we saw Rimuru in a bunny suit. LMAO.

It was funny to see that Soka doesn't want to marry anyone since she has a crush on Souei. We also got to see Clayman, unexpected of him but he was enjoying himself. Loved that side of him. Everyone was enjoying the festival to the fullest. Shizue was watching from the sides and you could tell that she's very proud of Rimuru.

Absolutely adorable episode. Shizue looked so happy with what Rimuru has achieved. The visuals were beautiful as always and the comfy feeling of this show was also there.
May 11, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
WELCOME, WELCOME, Shizue into TenSura Nikki! And the first scene of Rimuru in bunny girl clothing, well...that's a flattering first impression.

After Summer and swimsuit days, preparing for the Obon (or Bon) Festival in TenSura, one festival after another.

Short stories include:
- Rimuru's "secret base" of a house (that reminds him of his days before reincarnation);
- Gobta's near-skipping conversation with Old Man Hakuro;
- Benimaru's never-changing sibling inferiority against Shuna
- Souei's funny man gag with Soka;
- Oh, the Kingdom of Blumund with Shizue's passing (and then mocked);
- The sudden "marriage proposal" of Soka with the Lizardmen (that pisses her off a lot);
- The Puppet Nation of Demon Lord Clayman with his cooking skill plans;
- The Dwarvgon Nation conversing about how to eat a slime with compliments;
- Rigur and Rimuru looking back at their past and how without them, Tempest would not have been possible. Cheers to the advancement of Tempest.

Hoping that we'll see more of Shizue in this spin-off series with her spirit departed and still living on in the TenSura world.

Next episode...Demon Lord Milim will arrive into Tempest!
May 11, 2021 8:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Rimuru with girl's outfits is the best thing from this spin-off.
Shizu's appearances were really heartwarming!
May 11, 2021 8:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm its nice to see Shizu again after so long. Its nice to hear her views of Jura. Weird seeing she just float through town as a ghost though. Using the bon festival as the theme was a nice move as it allowed the town's inhabitants to deepen their bonds with each other while also remembering the departed fellows as well. The life of a secret agent looks like quite the job. Souka's interaction with Souei is as adorable as ever. Shizu being embarrassed about the dream sure was amusing. Claymen tone sure contrasts well with his outfit for his Walpurgis plan. A pretty fun and relaxing ep that allowed Rimuru and co to not only celebrate the union of Jura's races but also allow them to remember those that are no longer with them. Having Shizu as the main POV was a nice touch as it allowed her to see what her actions have allowed to flourish. Can't wait to see Milim next ep its been so long.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2021 8:43 AM
Sep 2015
Rimuru's crossdressing joke is getting old, but wait, is crossdressing the correct term here considering Rimuru's gender now?

I'm glad I get to see Dwarf King, he's as DILF as ever. I hope Carrion will appear too, that'd complete my bara fantasy.

Talking about marriage, I'd rather have 'him' dead than seeing him getting married, not that I hate him, I just love him so much that I don't want to see him with any woman, man is fine though LOL.
May 11, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2018
Rimuru in a bunny suit was a feast to my eyes. Lord crayman making an oven shocked me.He has a soft side xD?

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 11, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2021
Rimiru's mind is boy...
But the body belongs to Shizune
So....
Bunny outfits are precious ~Mai Sakurajima

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

May 11, 2021 8:50 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Heartwarming episode with lots of different characters. Nice.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 11, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2015
I have a feeling that there is a foreshadow for Shizu, especially from what Rimuru said at the last scene.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 11, 2021 8:59 AM

Apr 2014
Shizue, I miss her so much.
Bunny girl? maid costume? elementary swimsuit? lol. which one is the best for Rimuru?? 🤔
何それ?意味分かんない
May 11, 2021 9:12 AM
Oct 2016
Its so nice to see Shizu watching over Rimuru, even seeing the embarrassing moments. Shizu is such a sweet, tragic character that anytime we get to see her after her passing is amazing. Her spirit coming to check up on things with the Bon Festival going on. Summer sure is a busy season with all these festivals. Makes sense to see Shizu now since this one celebrates family and stories from the past. Shizu is closest Rimuru has to direct family out here in this world. All of Tempest is his family but taking on Shizu form and her dying wish makes them closer. Lots of great moments with seeing how much Benimaru has changed since his first appearance in the story, Clayman being a baker for his fellow demon lords, King Gazel stating which is the best way to eat slime. Shizu spirit hugging Rimuru at the end was very heartwarming, he has done very well with her form. Milim coming back us exciting! Shes a lot of fun to have around
May 11, 2021 9:23 AM

Feb 2019
BUNNY GIRL RIMURU BUNNY GIRL RIMURU. This show never fails to brighten my day up. Shizu’s death was really sad in the mainline story. I always felt she deserved better. To know that she’s doing fine in the afterlife makes me feel so much better. It was so nice to see her smiling and looking on at the tempest festivities. Idk about bringing her back, but seeing her in a similar capacity in the mainline series would be cool too.
Marinate1016May 11, 2021 9:48 AM
May 11, 2021 9:25 AM
Apr 2014
This spinoff trying really hard to make me gay for rimuru.
May 11, 2021 9:44 AM

Sep 2018
Best girl returns! Meanwhile Rimuru is running away from Shuna and Shion dressed in a bunny girl outfit!
well that's just my opinion.....
May 11, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 2019
RIMURU IN A BUNNY OUTFIT, FINALLY!!!!

And we’ll finally see Milim next week, hype.
May 11, 2021 10:25 AM

Jan 2021
Good to see Shizue again (≧◡≦)
Slimegirl-senpai????

Hey, don't do anything strange, she's for Souei
Poor Rimuru hahaha, though I'd prefer with candy 0.0
Good episode <3
May 11, 2021 10:53 AM
Jan 2020
At this point.. This series is 100% support Rimuru's gender as a female. Man.. The BUNNY GIRL SUIT RIMURU IS LOOKING GOOD!!
May 11, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2020
Shizue will always be a cute character to me. She's just so precious!
May 11, 2021 11:32 AM

May 2015
I wonder why are they using wooden boards for documents and stuff when Rimuru already "printed" manga with normal paper before?
May 11, 2021 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
Rimuru is REALLY tempting in that bunny outfit, I must admit. XD

Aside from Rimuru's outfit woes, this episode felt a bit more sad since it focused on Shizu. Just seeing some of the characters reminiscing her, as well as seeing things from Shizu's point of view gives me that bittersweet feeling. That was certainly the case when Shizu hugged Rimuru while he was praying.

Also, I never knew that Clayman, the scheming bastard that he is, could be a pro at bakery. He's also manly enough to wear a pink apron, too!

Speaking of pink, Milim has arrived at long last, although it was done in a "to be continued" style which didn't please her in the preview scene afterwards. Either way, she'll be the big focus in the next episode and that makes me happy, with her being one of my favourite characters of this series overall. =)
May 11, 2021 1:56 PM

Jan 2019
After a long time finally could meet Shizu-san again, man i miss her

at first I wonder why there is a dog door in Benimaru's room is it for Ranga or some other wolf? it was too small in size but when Rimuru suddenly entered it, ahh.. it made sense and was very funny
May 11, 2021 1:57 PM

Feb 2007
Ah, poor Shizu-san... :D
May 11, 2021 3:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bon festival.

Shizue in the ghost form. The embarassment is real when seeing Rimuru with that outfit, moreover with her cute embarassing face above that sky. Her little time in this episode really appreciated. The monsters recollecting their past memories, same with Rimuru. Shion knowing Rimuru sad face, sasuga best secretary. Soka got double screen time. That's a very good decision, wan. Too bad no Gerudo screen time this episode, which make me a little mad. Good thing that Clayman appeared with his absurdness, and surprisingly same with Dwargo's line. They will get more lines next week, with Milim, finally. So its a win-win timing for me.

Bunny Rimuru, the best Rimuru.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 11, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2020
It's so good to see Shizu back.

Best episode so far. The nostalgia helped, but besides that we got really funny and interesting interactions.

Imo, they are overusing a little bit the dressing jokes on Rimuru tho.
May 11, 2021 3:52 PM

Nov 2017
Hot Damn! - Shizu's back!
This episode,though heartwarming,was superbly done,the comedy(Slime doesn not want to be Bunny Girl Rimuru)was on point,with some really nice scenes like Gobta and Hakuro fishing,the Ogres remembrance,Rimuru's first meeting with the goblins.
As for the ED,was Shizu's CV singing that?
If so,that was a very good choice to do at the end of an ep like that.
Actually,maybe it wasn't.
And that little bit where Rimuru answered Shizu at the altar,that was just precious!
And Rimuru facing off against King Gazel in his Bunny outfit!
And then Millim arrives,and arrives again!

And finally,back to near the beginning of the EP,poor Benimaru,it looks like Shuna is his worst nightmare :)
StarhammerMay 11, 2021 4:04 PM
May 11, 2021 8:24 PM

Nov 2016
My Rimuru so great in the bunny girl outfit >.<
May 11, 2021 8:45 PM

Apr 2018
Omg seeing Shizue really tugged at my heart especially that hug she gave to Rimuru ;-;. That apron scene tho was too good xD
May 12, 2021 3:20 AM

May 2016
Lmao, those marriage proposals for Soka from 'handsome' lizardmen were absolutely hilarious. Bunnygirl Rimuru and Dio Claymann in an apron were a treat for my eyes. And those bittersweet scenes with Shizue made this episode even more perfect.

Man I love this series. They should not stop at a season 2 of the main series and adapt the entire fckin light novel into anime. The world of Tensura is too precious.

May 12, 2021 4:47 AM

Feb 2014
Finally Milim makes her Nikki debut next.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 12, 2021 7:00 AM

Aug 2020
Rimuru Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl in this episode is a great episode and so hilarious

May 12, 2021 8:01 AM
Mar 2020
It's good to see Shizue again.
Another gold episode this week.
May 12, 2021 9:43 AM

May 2018
poor Shizue just can't rest in peace T_T
May 12, 2021 8:30 PM
Aug 2018
Byniavo said:
which character in your pic
May 12, 2021 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
Gotta love the idea of Clayman enjoying himself with some cooking/baking when he's not busy plotting against Rimuru xD

And as for Rimuru in bunny girl suit... damn. So hot.

Against my initial doubts, this spin-off keeps delivering week after week. Overall, pretty heartfelt episode with Shizue's spirit making a comeback for the Obon festival. I'm so happy to know she's now at peace in the afterlife.

Also hell yeah! Milim's finally here!
SouthRzVaMay 12, 2021 10:46 PM
May 13, 2021 2:15 AM

May 2018
Sayan_Pal said:
Byniavo said:
which character in your pic

altera from FGO ..
May 13, 2021 7:16 AM

Aug 2008
Lol, the seasonis fun but is one thing i cant stand: the girly cloths
Each time is meh...
The spider is watching
May 14, 2021 9:02 AM

Mar 2019
this must be the proof that shion and shuuna see rimuru as their little sister because they like to dress her as a woman and are not part of any harem
May 14, 2021 8:49 PM
Aug 2018
G0ldStark said:
this must be the proof that shion and shuuna see rimuru as their little sister because they like to dress her as a woman and are not part of any harem
G0ldStark said:
nope,in original anime they are part of harem
May 15, 2021 1:44 AM

Nov 2013
oh man i didn't think seeing shizue would make me cry i miss her
May 15, 2021 5:24 AM

Apr 2009
Judging from Clayman's attitude, Walpurgis is an excuse for a tea party for Demon Lords. LOL

He heard her, spooky but interesting.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 15, 2021 12:57 PM

Nov 2019
I am enjoying Rimuru fanservice wayy too much. But there's also a limit before it becomes stale. Clayman and Gazel were quite the random funny additions. Shizue is so sweet to have around.
Looks like from next week I will have to suffer from Milim screentime... Well, whatever.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 15, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2009
OH GOD, LUUUUUUUUUUUUL

I was going, POG Shizue.

Then a few seconds later.... BUNNY GIRL RIMURU.... LOL, Great Work Shion and Shuna, and as always, excellent craftsmanship Dwarf-bros.

Damn it, I love this mini series, everyone's so cute. (I want to hug chibi-Shizue and get hugged by regu-Shizue, at same time?). Even fking Clayman's wearing a cute apron... LOL

(BTW, I just noticed that apparently the Great Sage knows about Bon Festival, thought she only knows about otherworld stuff, but apparently she also knows Earth stuff)

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 19, 2021 2:46 PM

Mar 2010
This felt like a compilation of flashbacks.. was happy to see the episode end.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 25, 2021 12:29 AM
Mar 2018
Welcome back Shizue, and many others that appeared in this episode!

!
May 26, 2021 8:32 AM
May 2020
im not crying, you are
Jun 5, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2014
Sure wasn't expecting to see Clayman in an apron but here we are lol.
Ghost Shizu was really precious <3, still a shame we lost her so early.
Jun 7, 2021 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
Oh my god i didn't expect to see Clayman with that outfit... Lmao
Jul 12, 2021 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
It's so nice to see Shizue again! Her reactions to the embarrassing stuff Rimuru is doing with her body is hilariously cute.

Never expected Clayman to bake in a pink apron, but here we are lmao. Let's fucking go! Milim will finally appear in the next episode, I look forward to Milim wholesomeness.
Nov 16, 2021 11:30 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Mourning episode. I like to think that the tiny Goblina could see Shizu.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2021

58 by TheOtherJN »»
Aug 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

78 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 12, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

62 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 12, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

50 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 11, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

51 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 11, 4:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.