Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, Iyami never ceases to amuse me in this show. What we got this week is an episode with the usual gag comedy but that really pushed his teeth to the...limit...to the Sun.

This anime really has no bounds when it comes to humor. The boys also had their moments of fame as usual and we even got a damn UFO attack because why not.

A very wacky finale imo.
Mar 29, 2021 10:06 AM

Nov 2007
All Sextuplet not feeling well because it's finale. Parents are mad.

6 is finding part-time job, but all 6 of them not wanting to do anything.

What they want to do... they all want to do their habits.

It seems like AI twins getting bullied after previous ep.

Oden guy became rich and recommending 5 to do imaginary business. 2 waiting for someone to talk to him. Lottery and lost. 4 finding places to hide. 3 looking at expensive wines. 6 saw flag guy out of propotion between flag and body. When push it in, he became bigger. Fish idol girl trying to practice driving. 6 trying to find something, but ended up getting to ecchi site. 1 cannot help but drinking. Shee~ guy approved by that association to deliver vaccines? It's tooth growing drink instead. lol @ him getting forced to drink it. UFO Calling?! etc.

Sextuplet went to public bath instead of Hanami. It's the normal peaceful time w. challenging in slightly different thing ep.

ED feat. all casts type FINAL.
https://twitter.com/osomatsu_PR/status/1376580700585910278
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 29, 2021 10:32 AM

Jan 2021
So this is the last episode for season 3 ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Honestly, I was expecting one that was more like the other 2 seasons. This one was in a way the same yet different. I also enjoy whenever the brothers are hanging out together and being happy.

The cherry blossom scene with Choromatsu got me tearing up and so did the scene when they were in the bathhouse. It was so wholesome! Contrary to what many people say I do think Osomatsu does a good job as a big brother :3

Fingers crossed for season 4??????
Hyskoa_MorrohMar 29, 2021 1:13 PM
Mar 29, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode and finale, but а weak season in comparison with the previous two, imo. Would definitely watch 4th season nonetheless.
AndromedaMar 29, 2021 12:17 PM
Mar 29, 2021 1:15 PM

Jan 2008
Are the bots ok?

This was a much nicer episode then last week. Nice to see everyone get a moment in the episode and seeing what sort of thing the boys would generally do in a typical day for them.
Mar 29, 2021 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
"I wonder when something good will happen."

I almost feel like this could be said about the season as a whole, but I guess it wasn't that bad. This finale was probably one of the better episodes too. Despite having a UFO and Kaiju Hatabou it still felt down to Earth when compared with the intergalactic baseball and escape from hell finales of previous seasons. No coincidence that it focused mainly on the brothers doing stuff around town. After all, the best episode of the season, or best individual segment anyway, was when they did chores around the house. Too often this season strayed from the brothers in my eyes. Movie parodies like They Live and Robocop are well and good, but the two new characters, the Riceball Robots, weren't needed. I tolerated them when they interacted with the brothers, but their comedy segments in the later episodes in particular always fell flat. I've said it before, but they reminded me of The Great Gazoo from The Flinstones. An unnecessary character who only entered late in the show's life to try and spice it up. So now I wonder if this is the end for Osomatsu-san. As a whole this season was definitely the weakest in my eyes. And yet, I can't deny I'll be sad if it really does end on this. I really do want more. I just want the more to also be better on the whole. Generous 7/10.
Mar 30, 2021 2:39 AM
Sep 2015
It's very brave to make a "nothing happened" plot for the final episode, but this is Osomatsu so any conventional method doesn't apply to it.
Mar 30, 2021 10:28 AM

Dec 2013
I liked a lot the parts with Nya and while she isn't a new character her having a bigger role was "introducing a new character" done right but then we got the robots which are textbook about how not to introduce new characters, they should have been only showed when needed like the Totoko idolness measuring bits but sometimes they took a whole episode for themselves, it was even worse when they became their own thing no longer being servants, I hope they go back to their own planet and never comeback.
Mar 30, 2021 1:28 PM
Sep 2016
This is such a weird final episode. Nothing crazy happened like in the previous 2 seasons. It left me feeling kind of empty. Nonetheless this season is better then the 2nd season. There were so much better episodes that allowed us to learn more about their day to day lives as brothers. I really appreciated the serious moments
Mar 30, 2021 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
Not Iyami selling bootleg vaccines 💀

Osomatsu-san went full Seinfeld in having the season finale be "a show about (seemingly) nothing" type of episode. That ever-present dangling carrot of "will they or won't they actually try to get themselves together (each in their own way)" will always manage to bait me a little bit (the pseudo build-up of Jyushimatsu being a stocks & cryptocurrency fella is the funniest thing).

Quieter episodes have been some of the series' strengths, so it's nice to have finished this third season on that wavelength.
Mar 30, 2021 10:02 PM
Dec 2017
While the episode is not one of my most favourite, what's the matter of all those bottom score votes? The reviews aren't that bad either!

What I actually worry is that Nyaa not appearing in the episode, her seiyuu voicing for some random characters instead. I really enjoy both her development as well as the AI twins (I am deeply against all of your negative feelings against them, maybe because I am from the East too and I understand their point of introducing them), but with this finale I worry that Season 4 will dump all these newer "san" characters altogether.
Mar 31, 2021 7:43 AM

Oct 2017
I really like the Riceball twins, don't know why are they disliked
Mar 31, 2021 9:23 AM

Aug 2019
The UFO skit was funny, but can't say the same for the rest of the ep. Had to skip through the robot skit it was so boring. An overall lame ending for a lame season.

"...fatih, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

"I began to trust the world [...] to give unforeseen goods and pleasures that I had not thought to want."

Mar 31, 2021 11:29 AM

Jan 2008
My issue with the rice balls were they were just not that funny, became an over used joke and too much screen time for them. They had more screen time then Totoko and Nyaa and most of the regulars.
Apr 22, 2021 11:34 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Hot damn, I survived this season!

Sorry, I lied. I skipped much of the scenes.

2/10. The worst comedy show in a while.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 26, 2021 9:44 PM

Jun 2011
1st and 2nd season last episodes were honestly better. It was just ok tho
Jul 15, 2022 2:42 PM

Sep 2011
This season was ass, aside from the brief bits of continuity there really was just nothing here this season, no stand out character moments, barely any laughs, half the screen time went to those fucking robots, jokes would often times be dragged out or repeated to the length of a snl skit doing the same, and just was generally a slog.

The only thing ill give it over s2, is at least this one had more stories just about the brothers rather than the constant skits that just placed in em in another universe for a brief gag. This was so mediocre im pretty sure im done with the franchise after this if they do anymore. That first season really was just a lightning in a bottle.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 6, 2023 2:08 AM

Jan 2015
Haha, really solid finale. Iyami's challenging of Osomatsu's comedy priority, and the acknowledgement of how comfortable going with their comedic life would be but also still has more hints towards growth, too.
Karamatsu's definitely become my favourite I think, his lines are always quite fun. He's definitely the coolest.
Osomatsu had fun scenes here as well. Laughing at the AIs being booed.
Very excited for the next movies as well as hopefully a fourth season!
Good season overall, probably second best? I like where it went forward with the series.
Mar 8, 2023 1:56 AM

Apr 2016
So it's looks like I'm not alone in thinking this episode was kinda weird. I mean, the story wasn't weird for this show, but this was a weird final episode. For me, it felt like they were saying goodbye. The kind of goodbye where you'd like to see each other again, but you don't think it's ever gonna happen. Watching each of the brothers drift off into their own lives and wonder what's next for themselves left me feeling pretty sad. But then they all managed to get together at the public bath and horse around hahaha. That was heartwarming, even though they're a bunch of unemployed losers hahahahaha :D I'm really gonna miss them :')

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM

» Dub for season 3?

Mystogan14579 - Sep 3, 2023

2 by Lakitu64 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

13 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

7 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2021

10 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.