Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lloyd, the hero their world deserves. .

Episode had its fair share of humor as usual although I find Alka quite amusing to see this time. And that embrace...of course Lloyd cares about his friends like always. On the other hand, Eug is not someone to be trusted but quite a clever character with a devious mind.
Stark700Mar 15, 2021 7:45 AM
Mar 15, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
ooh everythings set in action now, wonder how this'll all turn out, it'd be nice to see lloyd get serious
Mar 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
Getting into the Last Dungeon of Kunlun, and the pressure is high for everyone while the usual humour plays out.

If anything, the Last Dungeon isn't quite the same as any other ordinary dungeon, and trying to explain to normal folkspeople would lose its meaning, so it's best to experience for oneself.

Trying to resurrect Vritra...through cooking? Eug sure knows how to play the comedy game well, but don't forget that even if Alka loses her powers, she's still the same loli grandma in a child's body, albeit being vulnerable and weakened. And the child professor being secretive about her plans...she is a catalyst to the main trouble. And once again, another of Riho's former teacher Rol remembering the signature words of the evil priest...in a young child's look? That certainty does sound like Eug...and it is.

To see Lloyd being in the same spot as Alka, with that embrace, being the weakest character that would be incrediously OP in another world, that is a refreshing change as compared to being OP from the get-go.

The evil trio of Eug, Lloyd's brother Sho and the priest vs. the rest, it's off to race towards the finale and save the Azami Kingdom. Expecting a lot for next week's final episode.
Mar 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Apr 2020
Damn Hugh set them up really hard, Alca is trapped, Viritora is sealed, and their plan with Sou and Shoma are in motion, to set chaos to the whole world!!!

Thankfully Lloyd-sama found Alca in the same spot he promises himself to become a stronger person. And since Riho also realized that something is up, both sides are now figuring out how to stop this imminent danger in their watch. Last episode's next week, let's see how this will all end.
Mar 15, 2021 8:06 AM

Jul 2020
Episode 12 is starting to look a little more hype for sure! Good set up with some nice philandering happening, seems like a good ol face off is in store
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 15, 2021 8:07 AM

Jun 2019
The episode had its fun moments here and there but everything turned out to be the opposite when Eug decided to betray Alka. But, thanks to Llyod rescuing her shows that he cares about her and his friends. Looks like things are gonna go down in the final episode of the season.
Mar 15, 2021 8:07 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering how Lloyd will instantly travel back to Azuma town, maybe the cannon that was used to transport villagers to the mountain will help.
Mar 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
Fun set up for next week’s finale! Just when all hope seemed lost for Loli grandma, Lloyd comes to save the day. Riho meeting the king was hilarious lol.

The final battle next week with Eug, Sho and co. Should be fun. This season absolutely blew by!
Mar 15, 2021 8:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Eug really trapped Alca in a hole and imprisoned her... at least she has Lloyd to be saved xD his speech was pretty good to be honest, now it seems like they're read for the final battle to end the anime in the next episode.
Mar 15, 2021 8:40 AM

Sep 2019
Alka's love for Lloyd grew even stronger in this episode, he's her savior after all.
Mar 15, 2021 9:27 AM

Oct 2017
A set up episode for the finale, things got quite serious fast. Alka and Virtra has been sealed but whew Lloyd found her and now they are on their way to Azami kingdom. Their moment together was really sweet. Final episode will be intense.
Mar 15, 2021 9:57 AM

Sep 2020
Sad and excited next week will be the final episode. This episode w as pretty good though and we can expect something cool next week.
Mar 15, 2021 10:49 AM

Aug 2020
Less comedy than usual, more plot. Nice!
Mar 15, 2021 11:03 AM

Dec 2020
NIce episode, with good humour and some setup for the final episode.
Ms Riho is the best.

“๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž?”

Mar 15, 2021 11:57 AM
Aug 2018
This anime is actually hillarious most of the time.The problem is it tries to have a plot and these emotional moments which don't hit AT ALL! if this was geared towards comedy 100percent then it would have been an amazing show
Mar 15, 2021 2:10 PM

Dec 2007
Usually I like having dinner while watchnig a food-oriented anime like Shokugeki no Soma or Dorehedoro, it was kinda weird eating while seeing Eug cooking a bellt... xD.
First part about the dungeon was a bit hard to comprehend, I had the same reaction as the 3 girls '???'

The rest was ok with the plot advancing and the finale to come. Riho still the best but Alka had cute moments and was not annoying this time.

Mar 15, 2021 4:11 PM

Feb 2020
well i guess this anime is almost over, it was pretty good but felt slow in the beginning. I hope they have a second season to see who ends up with the mc in the end.

Mar 15, 2021 5:28 PM

Apr 2020
Not as funny as previous episodes. Our boy Allan's legend is growing XD

I bet they get shot out of the cannon in order to get to Azami fast enough for the match.
Mar 15, 2021 5:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, dwarve, why you betrayed them? That's actually explained how the opening sequence showed her and the hero side by side, there. They were all cooperated with each other to openned up the Last Dungeon which was actually a prison for a bunch of demon lords. Ofc they both had their own motivations, and indirectly mutually beneficial to each other.

Well, the serious plot has been thrown off. Alka got trapped there by trusting the scammy dwarve too much. However, some amusing storyline actually kinda irritating me a bit there. Yeah, Lloyd left to roam at Kunlun! Its caused him to finally found the Chief in no time, and asap departed to the kingdom on his ninja foot. She also left Riho in some question with her suspiciousness previously, and reported it almost immediately to the king.

So, yeah, once again the plot already decided to goes on an amusing direction. But how its work? Lets see the last episode of these last dungeon series!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 15, 2021 6:29 PM
๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ‘‘

Jan 2020
Lol that cooking part was quite interesting for sure and this episode also had a glimpse of Lloyd's past.

Riho was best like always and I'm curious on how they are gonna wrap things up

Mar 15, 2021 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
All these Damn Heel turns man! I hate it!

But the MVP was RIHO this episode! She knew something was fishy from the very beginning of this episode!!

Can't wait for Lloyd to get back to town.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 15, 2021 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
Eug and her squad are done in the next episode xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 15, 2021 10:59 PM

Apr 2009
So Eug is the mastermind of it all? Hmmm...

Maybe the entire Kunlun Village will make an appearance in Azami in the next and last episode huh?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 16, 2021 7:05 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! Shame that there is only 1 episode left, hope we get a season 2. Anyone of you know if the LN is still ongoing, so there might be a chance for another season.

Eug cooking Vritra was pretty hilarious lmao. Best girl Riho being perceptive and possibly lessening the chaos by warning the king.

Lmao how many titles will Alan fucking get. I still don't get what Sou, Souma and Eug's goals are but I am guessing they just want chaos cause fuck peace and all that. Looking forward to the finale next week.
Mar 16, 2021 8:51 AM

Apr 2018
Lloyd the hero we dont deserve. Looks like its gonna be a banger last ep. The calm before the storm.
Mar 16, 2021 9:07 AM
Mar 2021
Definitely enjoyed this episode a lot. While the tone is definitely veering towards a serious finale it was still nice to see this series' humor and light-heartedness in certain moments. Before the episode I had thoughts perhaps Alka could be developed as the "big bad" but this episode basically ended that thought (was not likely in the first place). This episode definitely gave me a better impression of Alka overall though. She's not just this unserious, predatory person but she actually cares about her friends and has vowed to be more serious on these matters.

Appreciated getting a little more background behind Lloyd's motivations, enjoyed the funny moment between him and Riho in the beginning, and overall am really excited for the finale!
Mar 16, 2021 9:13 PM
Dec 2020
Only one episode left. A lot of action to come. Can’t believe Winter anime finna be finished just now. I would like a renew but can’t see it getting renewed.
Mar 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Jun 2015
'Everything will be determined tomorrow'.. Bring it on!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 17, 2021 6:01 PM
Apr 2017
How's Llyod gonna save the day now?
Mar 19, 2021 6:11 AM

Aug 2013
Loved the moment when Lloyd saved Alka and his little speech. That was great.

Now everything is set up for the final episode.

Mar 19, 2021 7:59 PM

Nov 2017
Since we already know the bad guys(and dwarves)are going to get their asses handed to them in comedic fashion,the only thing I want to know is
A-Is Vritra going to end up being Selen's belt again?
B-Where Selen has hidden even more marriage licenses?

Fun point of the ep-Vritra being sarcastic about being parted from Selen,that was hilarious!
Mar 23, 2021 1:11 AM
May 2020
Ahhh man. Eug is an opp ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ค
Apr 7, 2021 8:05 PM
Oct 2019
i don't get the rating for this show at all. i think it's great. both funny and an interesting story
May 17, 2021 3:41 PM

Jul 2015
Quite a setup for the final episode with Vitra cooked up and sealed, Eug being a traitor and Sou and Shoma having made their appearance at the arena. But more importantly I really hope Allan is able to win the exhibition match next episode with all the pressure on him.

Jun 19, 2022 5:22 AM

Apr 2011
So Eug is another bad guy and Alka turned into a normal girl now.

Lets see how the bad guys get defeated. Only one episode left.
May 13, 2023 10:31 PM

Dec 2022
Can't say I was surprised at the betrayal. Seems pretty standard. In this anime, though, it was kind of on the nose

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2021

77 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 10:29 PM

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.