Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 2021 5:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Flavin girl can be a bit scary.. That's an amusing victory.

Being the kind guy he is, Lloyd wants to help Marie but Phyllo stood in his way. I'm kinda impressed by his movements in their brief fight tbh. What I actually didn't expect is an intense arm wrestling contest this episode lol

Feb 8, 2021 5:29 AM

Feb 2018
I've been dating for ten years and if you don't listen to me at all I'll kill myself. This will be an interesting gladiator fight episode, hold on sec is that a gladiator? I'm interested in this gladiator's gift. Waiting twenty minutes just for the bubble overhead, how could Loyd breathe. What the heck is that arm wrestling. It was a yellow sihei metor. There is nothing i can say.
Feb 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Apr 2020
Nobody can beat Lloyd.

The arm wrestling scene was really intense and after that, Phyllo asked Lloyd to marry her? lol, also it looks like Rol and Riho's relationship is improving..
Feb 8, 2021 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
another nice and funny episode, that was some pretty serious arm wrestling lmao. lloyd adds another to his harem once more.
Feb 8, 2021 6:59 AM

Apr 2020
That standoff between schools was simple yet kind of fun. Lloyd blowing that chick away is really funny, she underestimated his OP powers. And Selen getting too overconfident with her belt shield.

Phyllo with that "let's get married" tag is pretty meh but I guess so. And atleast Riho and her senpai got to made up and hopefully they will renovate their orphanage together. It was a decent episode, no more no less.
Feb 8, 2021 7:03 AM

Apr 2014
Poor Marie, she got a curse by every single episode.
Lloyd is too strong, he even holds his breath survives from that water bubble magic for a long time.
The arm wrestling is fun to watch when they start to fly off and use magic, and Llyod even thinks that is a normal way to do it.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 8, 2021 7:13 AM

Jun 2019
I honestly felt this episode to be a little underwhelming than all other episodes so far. Llyod is still OP. He ain't gonna lose. It was a little less funny than the previous ones. But it's fine. The episode was alright. The show is really doing a good job of being consistent with the comedy elements.
That proposal was hilarious tho.
Feb 8, 2021 7:14 AM

Feb 2019
Marie just can’t catch a break lol. Another fun and lighthearted episode today. Probably the fastest tournament arc ever.

New girl added to the harem for Lloyd and a cool gladiator scene. That post credits scene about Alka though.. wonder what that’s gonna be about.
Marinate1016Feb 8, 2021 7:17 AM
Feb 8, 2021 7:14 AM
Oct 2020
I dont get how people enjoy this. There are minor moments where I think its funny, but then they bring back the gag of "Lloyd thinks he's weak". It would literally take one sentence to set him straight. He's weak compared to the people of his village, sure. But compared to everyone else? He's extremely overpowered. I had a big gripe whilest watching this newest episode. That martial artist girl going toe to toe with Lloyd, after Lloyd has defeated extremely strong opponents with ease. See: Demon King. He literally only won because of magic. How? Its inconsistent to say the least. Anywho I'm most likely going to drop this one. I gave it a chance and its just disappointing now. 3/10
Feb 8, 2021 7:28 AM

Aug 2020
That arm wrestling match was really over the top, I was surprised Lloyd couldn't beat her easily.
Feb 8, 2021 7:30 AM

Sep 2019
Phyllo and Lloyd's arm wrestling match was so over the top lmao. The dude at the end wants to unlock the Last Dungeon and kill Alka.

My reaction was exactly like this when he said "Last Dungeon"

Feb 8, 2021 7:33 AM
Dec 2020
The arm wrestling was on par with ban and meliodas.
Haha as expected, another funny episode.
Feb 8, 2021 7:49 AM

Oct 2017
Those girls from Kunlun aren't girls at all, they are gorillas. How the fuck they can break an arm like that, I'm scared.

This was truly the Arm wrestling of the century, gratz to Lloyd for winning it. Also nice Phyllo found the guy she wants marry, I'm sure Selen will be escatatic to know who that is.
Feb 8, 2021 7:59 AM
Oct 2020
This episode convinced me how bad this anime is. From the start its been full of cringe clichés and it had been a pain to watch. I was waiting for this episode assuming it would have a decent fight scene and something to lighten up the anime but ended up watching the most underwhelming fight out of all the anime I have watched. MC's attitude pisses me off so much. The only character I like is the belt princess. Anyways, wont drop it since its a seasonal and I have already watched half of it...
Feb 8, 2021 8:01 AM
Oct 2020
TinyDragonDiq said:
I dont get how people enjoy this. There are minor moments where I think its funny, but then they bring back the gag of "Lloyd thinks he's weak". It would literally take one sentence to set him straight. He's weak compared to the people of his village, sure. But compared to everyone else? He's extremely overpowered. I had a big gripe whilest watching this newest episode. That martial artist girl going toe to toe with Lloyd, after Lloyd has defeated extremely strong opponents with ease. See: Demon King. He literally only won because of magic. How? Its inconsistent to say the least. Anywho I'm most likely going to drop this one. I gave it a chance and its just disappointing now. 3/10

100% agreed to everything you said
Feb 8, 2021 8:08 AM
Oct 2020
Merp_me said:
This episode convinced me how bad this anime is. From the start its been full of cringe clichés and it had been a pain to watch. I was waiting for this episode assuming it would have a decent fight scene and something to lighten up the anime but ended up watching the most underwhelming fight out of all the anime I have watched. MC's attitude pisses me off so much. The only character I like is the belt princess. Anyways, wont drop it since its a seasonal and I have already watched half of it...
I legit agree with the majority of what you said here. The only reason I made it this far was because I hoped it could get better. Whether that be stronger opponents, challenges that couldn't be solved just by saying hey Lloyd go fuck it up, or just an attitude change of the characters. I keep hoping "this episode they'll actually tell him how strong he is without making some bs excuse about not believing them". I hope that day comes. But I'm not holding my breath.
Feb 8, 2021 8:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was way too epic for an arm-wrestling match lol
First she wanted to be her student, then she wanted to be killed by him, and now she wants to marry him... she just can't decide xD
Feb 8, 2021 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
Man everyone is wanting to marry Lloyd!
He is making these girls fall quicker than my pants in a all you can bang prostitute buffet!

I think the new twin combo would be fun....I mean twincest is wincest!
But man that Marie is always looking good! Even when shitting her brains out, I wouldn't mind dipping my marshmallow into her hot chocolate.....if you know what I mean!

Bondage belt yandere girlfriend....yes plz

I also need some loli baba in my life, wouldn't mind her beating my demon Lord.....wink wink

Feb 8, 2021 8:27 AM

Jun 2020
The episodes feel way too short. And yeah, is it just me or do people not care whenever there's a dramatic moment that I don't give a shit about, like the time Riho went into flashback about her past, legit don't care and not interested.

I said keep your hands on the table
Feb 8, 2021 9:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What is this supposed to be a friendly match between two schools but ended up to be such an intens battle. Well, not so intensed, tho, but surely fun. Selen felt better after taming her belt. Too bad she lost by the rule. Lloyd? Easy-peasy with tongue-tied incarnation and blew that little blonde girl away. The last and important battle between two childhood friends, look a bit better in terms of seriousness. But, was that all? Suppose to get the kid and his holy sword, that lady ended up got a massive explosion from a loli baba. Top kek end. At least she got a sweetness by Riho. Thats good enough for you.

Can i give a proper thumbs up about Lloyd arm-wresting that turned out to be a sky exaggerating fights? Can i have a little condolence for Marie this episode? Can i give a little thumbs up for Alan after his good work as a good soldier? Can i have a faith with that old man intentions that supposed to look like a real deal, but i doubt it won't in the end? Well, for all matter, its yes and i can!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 8, 2021 9:09 AM

Sep 2019
Good luck trying to kill Alka whoever you are.
Feb 8, 2021 9:16 AM

Mar 2020
That was a very quick tournament and of course it looked like Lloyd didn't even need to try to win. He may have won by accident xD.

Marie always getting cursed by loli grandma Alka xD. Getting stomach aches every now and then, big yikes.

Phyllo wants to marry Lloyd. Looks like you got some competition Selen.
Feb 8, 2021 9:25 AM

Jan 2015
This wad the very first bad episode for me.
Animation was lacking, direction was a mess, comedy was a miss and the fights were very underwhelming
Feb 8, 2021 9:33 AM
Jan 2021
Great and funny as always , I love Mary san !
Feb 8, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
Evil pedophile tortures princess, explosions and a marriage proposal.
Feb 8, 2021 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
Ishigamimulong said:
The arm wrestling was on par with ban and meliodas.

That's what I thought lol. That was really intense. XD
I wouldn't say this episode was that bad and the ending got me curious about that guy that wants to kill Alka.

Feb 8, 2021 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
Lloyd just so damn innocent and clueless you cant help but find his character adorable. +1 harem today, you go lad!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Jul 2011
Now with the sisters introduction, we can see Loyd isn't that OP after all in raw strength he found an almost equal.
Will be interesting to see Alka powers in future and see the true OP character she is.
Feb 8, 2021 11:28 AM

Mar 2013
expired_0 said:
That arm wrestling match was really over the top, I was surprised Lloyd couldn't beat her easily.

Guess it's a case of weakest from Kunlun vs one of the strongest from elsewhere
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Feb 8, 2021 1:16 PM

Jun 2019
I’m gonna drop this. It isn’t awful and doesn’t pain me to watch, but I don’t enjoy it. The art is fine. The music is fine. The action is not exciting. And the comedy is either annoying with how stupid the characters or chuckle-worthy on some occasions. I doubt I’ll come back to finish it, but who knows.
Feb 8, 2021 1:40 PM
Apr 2017
I gotta admit, how the author manages to use misunderstandings to make this series interesting is amazing.
Feb 8, 2021 4:16 PM

Feb 2016
I did not like this episode nor do I like the dense character atm. It started out fine but all of this "haha I am weak" stuff starts to get annoying after 6 episodes.
Feb 8, 2021 5:48 PM
Jun 2017
when an arm wrestling becomes intense.... hahhaa... love this one
Feb 8, 2021 6:33 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
The "shounentard" side of me leaked out during the tournament thing at the start lol. I forgot how much I love my tournament battles even if they were predictable or cliche.

That arm wrestling match was pretty funny as well

Feb 8, 2021 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
Lack of love for Riho. I thought her idea of implanting a magic stone in her arm was cool. Pretty gruesome as well.

Lloyd vs Phyllo arm wrestling was epic.

Loved this episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 9, 2021 12:41 AM
Apr 2020
I felt like this was the weakest episode so far. Too many incoherent random things, and that arm-wrestling match was a pure waste of time. Llyod thinking he is so very weak is now quite boring. Come on, he is the mc, and he has zero character development.

The usual cliche tropes become too cliche after so many episodes. What is this anime trying to be? And there has to be some basic logic to the order of things, which is totally missing. For example, how did the belt princess suddenly start controlling her belt? And no one even suspected that Llyod-sama (ahem) may have launched the attack himself? And why did Llyod suddenly decide for arm-wrestling if he thought he would lose? Wouldn't it be more logical for him to use magic or something he feels he is good at (from his point of view).

The girl breaking his arm with one finger was pretty funny though.
Feb 9, 2021 2:07 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty fun and enjoyable episode once again. I like that the tournament was pretty quick, the belt has finally been tamed after being threatened to be used to tie magazines lmao. Lloyd's fight was pretty hilarious too.

Finally an arm wrestling fight to rival that of Meliodas and Ban. That girl from Kunlun just broke Lloyd's arm like a twig lmao. That dude at the end planning to kill Alka, well good luck with that.
Feb 9, 2021 10:18 AM

Mar 2013
Going by my knowledge of anime tropes this is my prediction:

Old dude is working with Shouma, who left Kunlun because he disagrees with the laws forbidding intervention with the outside world outside of disaster level events, and because he believes the inhuman strength of the Kunlun villagers means they should rule the continent to maintain peace and order or something. He's using the old dude to get the Holy Sword and kill Alka because he himself can't kill her, and (in his plan) once the old guy kills Alka he'll double cross him so he can rule the village and get them to take over, changing the laws of the village to do so. There's something that's withholding Lloyd's true power that maybe Shouma did to him as a kid and that'll get unlocked in the series climax.

But that's just a theory. An ANIME THEORY.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Feb 9, 2021 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
Whao, I kinda want to drop this now.

1st, are my subs that bad or the rules says that they cant hit their opponent, then the iron arm girl hit her osananamiyi, then used the stone in her arm to explode and got away for that punch? but the belt ojou was DQ, like wtf

2nd osananamiyi, I can dig on her reason to get power and stuff, but that level of obsession, fighthing her friend who was one of the reasons for the power stuff, being a d*ck with her, when things went to hell like that? making up stuff to get her on jail? kinda bad writing or Im really bad at following the plot

3rd arm wrestling, ok, I accept that the girl is strong to kinda compete with MC, but he´s far strong to struggle for something like that arm sh*t, to even use magic to pull that lame win, nah, just nah

My Candies:

Feb 9, 2021 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
Phyllo can match-up in raw brute strength against Lloyd...that's surprising!
4/5.

Feb 9, 2021 5:52 PM
Dec 2018
Looking at some comments here, it seems there are still some people torturing themselves expecting this show to get serious plots or fights lol... it's episode 6 already people, you're acting more dense than the MC, it shouldn't be that hard to understand that it's mostly comedy without a serious plot (remember that a whole demon lord "arc" got resolved with a cleaning handkerchief? lmao). You're watching the wrong show.

Anyways, interesting to see that Phyllo has a similar level of physical strength as Lloyd. The girl broke his ribs with a kick last time after all.

This show inserting the most hilarious jokes in tense situations always get me. I burst with laughter on this one, unexpected af lol:

skysurfFeb 9, 2021 9:30 PM
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Feb 9, 2021 6:12 PM

Apr 2010
Looks like Lloyd is traumatized because he feels like he is weak compared to everyone else in his village. Compared to normal people though he is horribly OP.

Since no one knows he is agonizing over this no one's gonna tell him that he is OP compared to normal people.
Feb 9, 2021 7:35 PM

Apr 2018
I like when everyone challenges Lloyd they get decimated.

Curse of the stomach ache, I would not want that.
Feb 10, 2021 12:48 AM

Jul 2017
My weekly Monday Blues are cleared with Last Dungeon, this shit is too funny to ignore.

Loli grandma Chief Alka cursing Marie for petty reasons is just hilarious each and every time.

The inter-academy match...is it a match or is it a circus? Phyllo vs. Selen though, what a wasted battle. Mena vs. Lloyd, what a misfiring joke. Headmaster Rol vs. Riho, that's the way of the battle to put her in her place.

OH NO...Phyllo brought back Alka's crystal instead of Marie, but it presents a good opportunity for the duo's re-match. The strong (but weakest) Kunlun village boonie vs. Phyllo...in a traditional arm wrestling match, and Phyllo asks for marriage when she lost to Lloyd? WHAAAA....

Allan's such a role model soldier...good or evil, he must save. More enemies of link, good luck trying to flame Alka.

So now Lloyd's harem is depicted with the ED of the 4 girls, that's nice. Looking forward for more.
Feb 10, 2021 12:51 AM

Apr 2009
A Kunlun village girl wrist-slapped him and broke a bone? Well damn...oh yeah, their village only deals with Demon Lords and other events beyond human understanding so I guess that's normal for them too.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 11, 2021 7:39 AM

Aug 2020
Llody is so strong and being a Harem protagonist.

Feb 12, 2021 9:51 AM
May 2020
either Lloyd is a master gyalist or the females here succumb to their emotions too quickly
Feb 12, 2021 6:45 PM

Jun 2012
This is getting worse and worse... I really liked the first two episodes, but now all of them seem rushed which makes the comedy fall flat. A tournament resolved in half an episode? Come on... Not saying this should drag like DBZ, but it's too damn rushed
Feb 15, 2021 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Phyllo is about 25% as powerful as Lloyd!?

That dude at the end wants to kill Alka, please don't kill her she has lived for long!
Feb 15, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
Snaita said:
This is getting worse and worse... I really liked the first two episodes, but now all of them seem rushed which makes the comedy fall flat. A tournament resolved in half an episode? Come on... Not saying this should drag like DBZ, but it's too damn rushed
Wait, so what you're saying is that these matches doesn't actually end that quickly? Woah... it really is rushed then! Too damn rushed!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2021

77 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 10:29 PM

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.