Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2020 5:45 AM

Apr 2020
Yuri-Crusader said:
The Yuri couple,YEEEEEEEEEES Awwwww my little lesbians are now a official couple

Great episode! Awesome animations and so much sweet Yuri, I love it

yoo, i really like the picture
Oct 25, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2016
Bruh, the madlads actually did it YuRi is now official let's go. Those scenes after the opening had me dead, that was really funny.

Shenlin and Yujia are also a great addition, and I liked their "battle". Now Yujia has nothing to be anxious about, your in a good legion ;).

Let's go it's best girl Riri's birthday next episode and we also got some unrevealed info about the HUGE. I am guessing the plot will also start to pick up.
Oct 27, 2020 3:18 AM

Oct 2008
a Nokia 3310 how friggin' nostalgic!
looks like the Legion that Riri's gonna make is going to be really friggin super strong!
5/5.

Oct 27, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2020
Kao Shenlin was amazing, I have a really great hope on her. Taiwan must be proud of her... oh wait, there is no Taiwan now... Also Yujia´s surname is Wang even she is from Iceland... I expected something like Halfredsson or some name ended with "sson" that works as a cameraman while stops Messi´s penalty in a World Cup (Sampaoli HDP).

It was a pretty great episode, now we are forming a team with what seems to be great characters. I confirm that MAL score is completely underrated. Should be at least 7.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 27, 2020 11:46 PM
Dec 2018
KingShuloxx said:
Kao Shenlin was amazing, I have a really great hope on her. Taiwan must be proud of her... oh wait, there is no Taiwan now... Also Yujia´s surname is Wang even she is from Iceland... I expected something like Halfredsson or some name ended with "sson" that works as a cameraman while stops Messi´s penalty in a World Cup (Sampaoli HDP).

It was a pretty great episode, now we are forming a team with what seems to be great characters. I confirm that MAL score is completely underrated. Should be at least 7.

MAL scores are very deceptive. Stories with crap animation and average story get easily placed above 7 nowadays. Maybe it's about popularity and familiarity. If people are familiar with the source material, they'll rate the anime higher from the first episode itself, or if it's associated with a popular director or writer (for example Kamisama ni Natta Hi is associated with Jun Maeda).

What Shaft is doing here, is giving their best on the animation, and anyone can tell that. The show story relies heavily on fan-service with main purpose being promoting the toys. Also, it has 9 main characters, which can make some folks' heads hurt. Tough times for Shaft I must say... But I like it anyway. They'll be better off adapting a good source material rather than coming up with originals, but they have been adapting sources which are hard to adapt, like Magia Record RPG story, which is vast. Then there's Assault Lily, whose source is unknown and no one has read its novel so it's hard to verify if it's based on that. The next one on the line is Luminous Witches, which is an Original.
salarxOct 27, 2020 11:49 PM
Oct 28, 2020 5:38 AM

Aug 2018
As if the yuribait is not enough, our main ship is nicknamed "Yuri" lol

BTW end scene is interesting. I bet Huges are human experimental weapon gone berserk, this is why you humans never implant an AI to your machines.
Oct 28, 2020 6:21 AM
Oct 2019
Death_spork said:
As if the yuribait is not enough, our main ship is nicknamed "Yuri" lol

I wonder if we can still call it "yuribait" if some of the characters are officially gay?
Oct 28, 2020 8:09 PM
Jan 2017
Assault Lily delivers yet another fine episode! The character writing shines yet again as Riri's attempts to form her a legion lead her to meet new characters. Even if it feels clichéd, the show has done a pretty good job at making me care for the characters and their relationships, but I'm still hoping it improves as it moves forward.
Nov 3, 2020 4:07 AM
Jan 2020
NOT TOO MUCH ACTION BUT MORE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

I feel like this show will get pretty dark soon, I just get those vibes.
To be honest, it's a show that could be super light or just take a dark turn and BOOM!!

Well this episode there were some new casts, now it's becoming hard to remember names.
I mean everyone is pretty skilled at what they do.
Girl from Iceland is one of the main parts and also Yuyu was a little less stressed than usual today.
Nov 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
i like how the other girls had a lotof invites but were waiting for Riri's invite :D

anyway not a bad episode, lots of calm/fun moments, just before the storm that probably will come soon
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Nov 17, 2020 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
The series is yuri bait through and through, but I feel no substance in the story or their relationships and I think the characters are boring and dull too. :/
Nice animation tho but... sigh
Nov 20, 2020 8:48 AM

Jun 2019
the chairman is the first man I found in this anime. Good episode tho.
Dec 23, 2020 9:33 AM
Nov 2017
Endou Araya is best girl. I wish she was in the main cast. She has a killer design and her personality is perfect. It helps that her English dub va voices Misaki shokuhou in railgun. She completely kills it as araya
Feb 20, 2021 2:37 AM

Jul 2015
Lots of adorably cute moments in Riri's quest to form a legion. Nothing can convince me otherwise from the fact that this is a yuri show considering the main duo's ship name is literally Yuyu x Riri = Yuri. I really thought all males were wiped out until the chairman appeared.

Jun 24, 2021 1:42 PM

Feb 2020
Yuyu + Riri = Yuri <3 That's so adorable. :3

The indestructible Nokia 3310.
Aug 13, 2022 5:34 AM

Feb 2020
Yuyu x Riri = Yuri. <3

Haha. Tazusa is a crazy cat lady. I loved the scene with her and that black cat. Also, lol at Riri and Fumi.

Aww, Yuija is also a cat lover. =^_^=

Nokia 3310 again. :P

That sniper training was pretty cool.

SerafosMar 26, 11:13 PM
Aug 30, 2022 12:11 AM

Feb 2014
Fumi really did Yuyu and Riri dirty with their couple name xD

They're qlmost done forming the legion. Hopefully more action and story will come through now!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2020

92 by Kira9204 »»
Jun 2, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

73 by Nanashi »»
Feb 5, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

46 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

53 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 2, 2023 8:51 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2020

53 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 9, 2023 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.