Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 8, 2020 4:40 PM

May 2018
The twist at the end totally surprised me. Now I'm really excited for the next ep.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 8, 2020 4:42 PM

Nov 2014
I was a fan of Kyouya at first but damn that boy is dumb. Nana's not like a genius or anything, everyone else just has the IQ of a banana slug.

Obviously crazy girl is gonna get got. Let's just move the plot along already.
Quality Queen.
Nov 8, 2020 4:42 PM
Jul 2018
I was so happy that Michiru didn't die. But HOLY SHIT that twist that Shinji wasn't the necromancer was super unexpected. Nana will probably escape once again smh. Seeing that last line she said at the end probably shows that Yuuka will probably start getting all panicky because Nana offended her. I started yelling and cursing at that last moment, I want Nana to go to hell already bro. But it's going to be super satisfying once she gets caught by the whole class.
Nov 8, 2020 5:03 PM
Oct 2018
Roch2001 said:
yerlandinata said:
damnit nana is getting dumber in this episode, isn't the incident with michiru seeing"that" photo is enough dumbing around??

Also IMO kyouya is not very dumb, he just need undeniable proof or at least the motives -- maybe, rather incompetent detective (oh the same as dumb yes?), maybe lacking sense of responsibility, just investigating out of curiosity

I kind of intersted what kind of person nana actually is, she said "mission is mission"; is she just a workaholic that obeys order from top i.e. like a loyal dog or actually believes she is doing the right thing, i.e. just like terrorists (like the deathnote/codegeass villain mc) -- already 6 episodes, shouldn't we get the flashback episodes by next week?

I'd report you for spoilers with that post suggesting we already several episodes in and something hasent happened. But instead, rather than waste peoples time I'm just calling to call you dumb and ask you stfu and stop posting posting in future pls about things which might happen in the future.

They didn't really put any spoilers in their comment that we didn't already know from the anime anyway. If you're referring to them mentioning flashback episodes then some of us could already predict that we're going to get a flashback of possibly Nana's past, other than the short flashback scene of her getting the mission to infiltrate the island. Even if yerlandinata knows what's coming, flashbacks are common in any medium and it's still not really a spoiler, nothing was said about what was going to happen in the flashback. It's more likely they were wondering when we were getting the flashback episode. We know why Nana is killing, but we don't know much else about her. We are already several episodes in and nothing yet has really happened except the pattern of Nana plotting to kill and covering her actions up, so we can predict as well that something is soon going to happen and possibly change the story.

I'm more interested in the "enemy of humanity". And I have a feeling we haven't been told the truth (or whole truth) about it. It's just so suspicious and strange that these talented people are "enemies of humanity".
Nov 8, 2020 7:35 PM

Dec 2015
This show started off pretty well, but it quickly became a plothole filled mess. None of Nana's plan makes sense anymore, and the side character are just being plain dumb for the sake of the story. You'd think Nana will use clever ways to figure out what everyone's powers are before getting started; but no, she just acts cute, jumps in blind, and hopes for the best.

Now, time to turn off my brain for the rest of the show so I can enjoy it for what it is.
Nov 8, 2020 7:54 PM

Aug 2019
I can understand making the other characters dumber than the MC for the sake of the plot, but Jesus do all the characters besides Nana and Kyouya have the IQ of shrimp? I would’ve dropped this a while back but at this point so I just want to see Nana actually caught.
snowykevinNov 8, 2020 8:15 PM
Nov 8, 2020 7:58 PM

Apr 2020
It was fckin Cliffhanger, cant wait for next eps:)
Nov 8, 2020 8:03 PM
Dec 2018
Roch2001 said:
yerlandinata said:
damnit nana is getting dumber in this episode, isn't the incident with michiru seeing"that" photo is enough dumbing around??

Also IMO kyouya is not very dumb, he just need undeniable proof or at least the motives -- maybe, rather incompetent detective (oh the same as dumb yes?), maybe lacking sense of responsibility, just investigating out of curiosity

I kind of intersted what kind of person nana actually is, she said "mission is mission"; is she just a workaholic that obeys order from top i.e. like a loyal dog or actually believes she is doing the right thing, i.e. just like terrorists (like the deathnote/codegeass villain mc) -- already 6 episodes, shouldn't we get the flashback episodes by next week?

I'd report you for spoilers with that post suggesting we already several episodes in and something hasent happened. But instead, rather than waste peoples time I'm just calling to call you dumb and ask you stfu and stop posting posting in future pls about things which might happen in the future.

I am deeply sorry to spoil it for you mr dumb, but I really think you should've watch up until episode 6 before joining this conversation
Nov 8, 2020 8:26 PM
Dec 2018
also I haven't read the manga so I'm not "trying to spoil" that "there will be a big revelation about mc's personality", it's just from the watchers perspective, sometimes you got flashback about the mc's background, why do they go so far to achieve an objective, well sometimes not too.
Nov 8, 2020 9:38 PM

Feb 2016
Weaker episode so far, necromancy can be interpreted in so many ways that this didn't surprise me one bit, Yuuka sure is crazy a hell and yet she got to trap Nana in her own game, but we already know she will escape somehow, I really wanna know what will Nana do in this situation, and I wonder why Yuuka didn't knew Nana killed Tsunekichi if she can see the memories of the dead people she controls, I mean, his dead was weird so she could had just checked his memories at the moment just in case, I don't know.

And man, that's it, I FKNG HATE MICHIRU, people often comment the characters here, not counting Nana, are dumb af, and I don't think that way, they are just friendly kids after all (most of them at least), but Michiru really deserves to fkng die, how much dumb can someone be? The writer really knew how to make a dumb af character, she almost deserve an award for most stupid anime character of the year lol

btw I just realised we had the "Michiru finds the photo" scene spoiled this whole time in the opening lol
StallionXDNov 8, 2020 10:34 PM
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 8, 2020 10:31 PM

Nov 2015
jaeheek said:
Wait kyouya can perform autopsies damn...
At this point, the only thing this man can't do is put 2 and 2 together.
But seriously why didn't he ask tsunekichi how he died. That would have solved everything

You mean using necromancer power? That girl doesn't have the power to let the dead speak, she just speaks on behalf of dead Shinji. And she can also preserve surroundings of controlled zombies. So I don't see any contradiction here.

RAWRfizzz said:
I was a fan of Kyouya at first but damn that boy is dumb. Nana's not like a genius or anything, everyone else just has the IQ of a banana slug.

Obviously crazy girl is gonna get got. Let's just move the plot along already.

You really think he is dumb? I think he's quite smart, the thing is he doesn't have any proofs. Nobody would listen to his guesses (because, as you say, others are all dumb). At least, in this episode he tried to do something minor, but was stopped. Yea, not an ideal approach, probably, but not bad. However, it seems like he can't do anything against Nana's plot armor :(
nagasawa__Nov 8, 2020 10:41 PM
Nov 8, 2020 10:46 PM

Nov 2015
StallionXD said:

btw I just realised we had the "Michiru finds the photo" scene spoiled this whole time in the opening lol

Is it from this episode's opening? Because they add events from previous episodes in next ones.
Nov 8, 2020 10:54 PM

Feb 2016
nagasawa__ said:
StallionXD said:

Is it from this episode's opening? Because they add events from previous episodes in next ones.

That scene has been on the opening since episode 1 when it was used as the ending,
I see no difference in the opening, just checked it again in every episode so far (I download the animes I like so it's not a problem), and they haven't changed absolutely anything in it if that's what you're saying.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 8, 2020 11:52 PM

Jul 2014
It's so dumb.
What anyone would do if they caught Nana red handed: Scream, phone everyone to come to the room and scream Nana tried to kill them.

Why necromancer does: Tell Nana she's going to tell everybody she tried to kill her and wait to see what happens.

So dumb.

First episode was so interesting, with the peaceful stuff and the twist at the end. It looked really nice, to see how would Nana outsmart all the talented and defeat them all (or die trying).

But it went downhill since then. There are soo many talented ones with skills which would prove useful to find a murderer, but you don't need no talent to KNOW Nana's the murderer. She's very dumb. She messes up every kill, only being saved by the fact that the others are dumber than her. The talented are SO DUMB that they cannot figure her out. They cannot even suspect Nana (Besides immortal dude who is not as dumb as the others... while still being dumb). They cannot even be wary or alert even if they know there is something going on.

Stark700 said:
Nana dropped her guard this episode though

Doesbn't she always?
LeviathanTheEspNov 9, 2020 12:14 AM
Nov 9, 2020 12:09 AM

Mar 2012
Malfin said:
I find not reviving Tsunekichi for the sake of not disturbing the sould of the dead in the beginning par was really dumb tbh, instead of finding the truth when your friends are slowly either missing or dying. But hey, at least the twist on the actual necromancy user was pretty neat.

ngl, if I have necromancy ability, I'd also use it on someone close to me like she did with Shinji tbh.

Now, let's see how Nana gonna save her ass this time.
You think that's dumb? The victims have been written as brain dead for a while now
Nov 9, 2020 12:22 AM

May 2018
I thought the whole autopsy-him/don’t-autopsy-him thing was dumb but considering that these are super powered teenagers who live in isolation maybe it’s just par for the course :3c

The reveal of who was actually the necromancer was definitely the highlight of the ep. Yuka and Shinji’s story was so sad, I wish they were an actual couple and not so effed up
Nov 9, 2020 12:51 AM

Jan 2016
Nana's got a lot of nerve to call other people insane or say stuff "I might be a murderer but I let the dead rest in peace"

Healing girl is also dumb asf
Nov 9, 2020 2:32 AM
Apr 2014
Dariat said:
spectrojan said:

Because it's better to not disturb the peace of a dead soul just to ask a question that would definitely prevent a lot more lives from getting snuffed out amirite, I loved the shit out of this episode but there was a lot of dumb dumb happening here, Michiru with the dumb dumb "This photograph is our little secret, I'm an idiot btw", Kyouya with the dumb dumb "You're right, we shouldn't disturb the dead, even if it means more will die because we didn't ask him who the fucking killer was, I'm an idiot btw" and Nana desperately doesn't want him to autopsy the body OR interrogate him using necromancy, so ofc Nana ain't suspect at ALL amirite? Somebody catch this pink haired lying hoe already, please, does God only provide either superpowers OR braincells

Ikr? This show can't get any dumber

I'm sure Nana will escape somehow and kill that necro girl because she has plot armor and everyone in this show is braindead

Wanna speak about plot armor? Yagami Light from Death Note has the best plot armor. Nevertheless, the show was fun. I don't mind plot armor, after all, it's interesting to see how she'll get out of this mess and get away with it.

Michiru is braindead for sure. As for the rest, Nana already mentioned she has the advantage as long no one suspects her of being talentless, and why would they? Afterall, it was already mentioned in the 1st episode that only the talented selected by the government can attend the school. So as far as they're concerned, Nana is talented just like them, she already used tricks to demonstrated that she can read mind. even if they wanted push her into corner, she can claim that her power has limitations and doesn't work all the time, and they won't doubt her since they also have limitations.

As for Kyouya, he already mentioned that his sister went missing in this school, so it's natural that he becomes suspicious when someone disappear or die. However, he can't pin Nana since he can't determine her motive. That's because he also doesn't suspect her of being talentless for the same reason I mentioned above.
tomarwanNov 9, 2020 2:58 AM
Nov 9, 2020 4:15 AM
Sep 2016
dump the show read the manga, the anime probably won't get that far in terms of coverage, like reading the comments just make me wanna smirk at you all XD.
Nov 9, 2020 4:53 AM

Dec 2018
Nice episode, never thought Yuka is the real necromancer. No wonder Shinji look pale, he's already dead...
Yuka is going to tell everyone and let Nana live? Bad choice since almost everyone seems to trusting Nana more, especially Michiru.
Michiru is so naive...

Nov 9, 2020 5:24 AM
Dec 2010
katsu044 said:
this episode is so god damn cursed had to pause so many times because i couldn't handle how dumb some of the actions these characters were taking seems nana has such insane plot armor it really doesn't matter what she gets into because she'll manage to somehow get out of it due to the idiocy of everyone in this island

Preach.

The moment she revealed she had no mind reading powers I thought to myself, "Welp that is a wrap for her." Then they proceed to never put her in a situation where someone actually tests her power in a logical way.

I thought for DAMN SURE that Kyouya had tricked her multiple times. Only for it to turn to his internal monologue for why her bullshit makes so much sense.

I'm all for psychological thrillers and mind games. It's so enjoyable and rewarding to see a legitimate duel of the minds. This isn't that. Not by a long shot. This is characters conveniently ignoring plot holes and logic, so much so that they have to monologue for minutes just to convince the viewer.

The only way this show redeems itself is if Nana is actually the one being toyed with or setup in SOME way, and/or Kyouya isn't this damn stupid.

Anything short of an insane twist or full retcon of these tedious killings is going to be an absolute failure.
Nov 9, 2020 6:24 AM

Apr 2019
Michiru is dumb as fuck, for sure thought nana woud be dead there. She seems to make it out every time, whatever though, I don't mind because this anime is still entertaining. RIP Tsunekichi but I wonder how nana will get out of it this time?

Nov 9, 2020 7:04 AM

Jan 2016
they're all so dumb I can't believe it, even Kyoya wasn't sure that it could be Nana, like what?? I'm still enjoying the show, but god damn
Nov 9, 2020 8:44 AM

Jun 2019
Nice episode. Good OST in the middle of the episode. RIP Tsunekichi.
Nov 9, 2020 1:28 PM

Mar 2019
I seriously have no clue how Nana will get out of this one, It'll be interesting to watch. Regardless of how bs the actions of the characters are, I'm still really enjoying watching Nana kill everyone.

Nov 9, 2020 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Carinashlyn said:
dump the show read the manga, the anime probably won't get that far in terms of coverage, like reading the comments just make me wanna smirk at you all XD.

I'm reading the manga and that's also dumb.
Nov 9, 2020 5:11 PM

Aug 2018
RobinTheKing said:
they're all so dumb I can't believe it, even Kyoya wasn't sure that it could be Nana, like what?? I'm still enjoying the show, but god damn

I swear to God get my frustration grows bigger & bigger each week, I just wish to be able to slam them all. Knowing the truth of this thriller show makes everything horrible : we know what's going to happen (or what should logically happen) and we have to watch those kids living until they get murdered.

BUT eventually there was one character (more a like a duo) who came to reveal Nana's actions. Now I just wish they don't get killed.
Nov 9, 2020 5:38 PM

Dec 2016
I wonder if Nana will start to question her "kill counter" after realizing that Shinji was just a "puppet" and all his "kills" should be Yuuka's. :P
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 9, 2020 7:05 PM

Mar 2016
Wow I feel for her. Trying to keep the one you love....going mad bc of it and for it. Wow, poor girl.
Nov 9, 2020 7:12 PM

Feb 2020
Kyouka: Nana sus let's perform an autopsy to confirm she's sus

Also Kyouka: Actually nvm Nana told me don't disturb the dead so the autopsy is called off now

Like... the deaths and disappearances so far have been so obviously suspicious, with all of them connected to Nana in some way... that's still not enough to convince the class to perform an autopsy just in case anything sus comes up??

Every episode adds a new layer of plot armour to Nana lmao.

The necromancer ability was handled very nicely though. Still enjoyed the episode a lot.
"You... are truly slothful!"

Nov 9, 2020 7:27 PM

Aug 2019
Michiru: *See's a photo of Nana LITERALLY murdering a student who hasn't been seen in days*

Michiru: Oh gee what could this possibly mean...better ask Nana!

Lol, and yall had so many excuses for why the characters weren't poorly written last thread. So many goddamned essays trying to prove what most of us watching already knew which is that everyone in this show is dumb as hell. Even Kyuoya the "brilliant detective" who just fucking goes with whatever bullshit nana throws at him.

"What kind of an idiot would put herself in that situation? The serial killer behind all this has to be some kind of genius, and not an idiot teenage girl murdering people in obvious ways, so it CAN'T be her. I shall continue to reach the conclusion of Nana being the Murderer, and doubt myself right at the end because of some really flimsy ass logic (That the person I suspect is the killer ALWAYS tells me each time, maybe I should stop telling the person I suspect what I'm thinking 100% of the time, that might help for one thing) and not make any real advances in this case."

Also...THERE'S NO POLICE ON THIS GODDAMNED ISLAND? THESE KIDS COULD JUST RAPE AND MURDER EACH OTHER IF THEY WANTED AND THERE'D BE NOBODY TO STOP THEM? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS?? WHO'D SEND THEIR CHILD TO AN ISOLATED ISLAND WITH NO CONTACT OR FORM OR PROTECTION FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS??

I had to laugh at kyouya's "Anyone else see the plotholes here?" line because YES KYOUYA, YES WE DO SEE THE PLOTHOLES.
Nov 9, 2020 9:05 PM

Oct 2016
Damn, I liked Shinji and Yuka but, turns out Shinji is dead and Yuka's gone crazy. Well takes 2 crazy fuckers to tango. I wonder how Nana will outcrazy the crazy.

Even Kyoya sees the p l o t h o l e s but, either way this is one hell of an entertaining show so I don't really mind. Though it has lots of potential.
Nov 9, 2020 9:25 PM
Aug 2017
Haha smart move, now shes gonna play mind games with a nut job.
Nov 9, 2020 10:03 PM

Oct 2008
spectrojan said:
Because it's better to not disturb the peace of a dead soul just to ask a question that would definitely prevent a lot more lives from getting snuffed out amirite, I loved the shit out of this episode but there was a lot of dumb dumb happening here, Michiru with the dumb dumb "This photograph is our little secret, I'm an idiot btw", Kyouya with the dumb dumb "You're right, we shouldn't disturb the dead, even if it means more will die because we didn't ask him who the fucking killer was, I'm an idiot btw" and Nana desperately doesn't want him to autopsy the body OR interrogate him using necromancy, so ofc Nana ain't suspect at ALL amirite? Somebody catch this pink haired lying hoe already, please, does God only provide either superpowers OR braincells

As usual when it comes to all mystery shows, it's always "I wouldn't have done this." or "This character is so dumb." Sure, in abstraction, their actions may seem illogical, but whether or not it's bad writing depends on whether the character has any kind of justification to act the way they did. In other words, has the author set up their characters well enough? Is the internal logic consistent? I'd say yes.

Michiru has been a girl who's constantly been portrayed from the beginning as being weak-willed, gullible and being easily taken advantage of. On top of that, she desperately wants a friend. Nana has taken advantage of this and constantly provided her with the validation and respect that she has never gotten, even praising her, relying on her for her healing and showing concern for her. Who wouldn't delude themselves into giving their one and only friend a benefit of the doubt? Heck, this is one of the big reasons why people continue to stay in abusive relationships even in real life.

Regarding the autopsy... The lack of autopsies allowing killers to get away with murder is an actual thing in Japan:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/02/27/editorials/troubling-low-autopsy-rate/
https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-getting-away-with-murder-is-japans-low-autopsy-rate-hiding-killers-2016-2

LiseranThistle said:
THERE'S NO POLICE ON THIS GODDAMNED ISLAND? THESE KIDS COULD JUST RAPE AND MURDER EACH OTHER IF THEY WANTED AND THERE'D BE NOBODY TO STOP THEM? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS?? WHO'D SEND THEIR CHILD TO AN ISOLATED ISLAND WITH NO CONTACT OR FORM OR PROTECTION FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS??

Like... you do know that's the point, right? The bigger conspiracy at hand is that the government has been doing this for a long ass time. Sending super-powered children to an island in order to dispose of them secretly. Whether or not the parents were forced, coerced or bribed into obliging is another matter entirely.
ActarNov 9, 2020 10:08 PM
Nov 10, 2020 4:26 AM

Jun 2013
I'm pretty sure there are some fucked up people who think Yuka is cute or thinks she's waifu material. IMO, she's worse than Nana.

Also, the island is pretty fucked up. No doctors, police or anything.
臭い-
Nov 10, 2020 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
Trust me, if this time nana wins over shinji's girlfriend, I will sike myself out of this.
Nov 10, 2020 10:44 AM
Jun 2020
As always every episode of this show always ends with a surprise...just awesome!
Nov 10, 2020 10:56 AM

Aug 2019

Actar said:

Like... you do know that's the point, right? The bigger conspiracy at hand is that the government has been doing this for a long ass time. Sending super-powered children to an island in order to dispose of them secretly. Whether or not the parents were forced, coerced or bribed into obliging is another matter entirely.

Okay but the conspiracy has to make some kind of sense and be believable this just isn't? I also don't know why you said "that's the point" when it's not really? This show wants us to believe that people are willingly sending their kids to an isolated island with no form of contact or police for 4 years so they can subsequently be murdered one by one by secret agents within their midsts. and it's doing a really shitty job at making the situation believable at all?

I could excuse Nana being there and having to kill the students one by one, but everything else just contradicts common sense even within this universe of superpowered people. When the show wants me to believe that the entire world is just sending their kids to these camps after loads of them die each year with no word back from them ever over and over again, and everyone's just *totally* fine with that, and there definitely aren't some people who think it's shady as fuck, I draw the line there. My suspension of disbelief can only go so far if the show doesn't give proper or even reasonable explanations for *why* things are the way they are.

Hell, we don't even find out *why* there's no police on the goddamned island in this episode, just that there aren't any? And it's just brushed away super fast, even though that seems like it'd be a very important detail to the world the characters live in.

Some of yall are trying to clown us because we want an actual explanation of how the world works fucking 5 episodes in. when that's a totally normal thing to want from an anime. Some of yall are even trying to make it seem like we're just ignoring the fact that we have more knowledge than the characters in the show when that's not at all what's happening.

Michirou fucking saw a photograph of Nana literally murdering a dude and was so braindead she was like "Ah gee what could this possibly be I wonder?"

They have a chance to find out how somebody dies, but they decide not too because the MIND READER says she can hear spirits now and nobody questions it.

The Mind Reader has been around all of the missing and or dead bodies and the only person who even remotely seems to think she's suspicious is the one motherfucker who seems to pay attention to what she does.

But he's no help either because he fucking doubts himself every ten seconds when he makes a valid conclusion that nana is the murderer, not because he comes to a roadblock he thought up himself, BUT BECAUSE NANA ALWAYS PROPOSES SOME BULLSHIT REASON FOR WHY HIS LOGIC "doesn't make sense" AND HE JUST HASN'T LEARNED THAT MAYBE HE SHOULD *STOP* TELLING THE ONE GIRL HE SUSPECTS HIS ENTIRE THOUGHT PROCESS EVERY TIME.

When nana is found near a body the one dude who suspects her just lets her go off on her own by herself, just in time for her to gather all the photos (That this dude just *didn't* find in the room somehow even though they were in places one would definitely fucking search if you were investigating a student's supposed disappearance. One of the photos is just literally under a pillow, and yet the show just wants me to think the ONLY photo he found just so happened to be the one that Nana faked? Or the fact that he "searches" the body but doesn't find the ONE FUCKING PHOTO that proves what he believed from the start, which is that Nana killed Nanao?The detective guy just what, glanced over his body? Didn't check anywhere at all to see if maybe the pills for the "illness" Nana mentioned were on him? This show has hack writers)

The only good thing about this show is the fact that in each episode we get to see how Nana bullshits her way out of the seemingly dumb situations she gets herself into, but that's not half as fun as it would be if the situations weren't always "Nana literally gets caught trying to kill someone" or "Nana literally gets caught near a body" every time.

Nov 10, 2020 12:16 PM

Jul 2020
Another week, another twist and cliffhanger.

Didn't want Yuka to die at first, then boom: she's crazy too so now I do want her to die lol

Great ep, next week can't come soon enough.
Nov 10, 2020 7:59 PM
Dec 2017
Future, "I have predicted the future that you murdered the first guy. I am to be the next to be murdered."

Master Mind Reader, "Ah, yes. You are obviously doubting me. I can read your inner dialog. You clearly want to have sex. Hows about we get to know each other better first."

Future, "Well done at reading my mind. I will find a private alone place with no witnesses for us to talk about our sexual relations."

Future guy is found dead.

Healer, "I found this photo on the dead body of Future, and it predicts the first murder correctly and it shows you doing it."

Master Mind Reader, "Ah, yes. You doubt it is true. I can confirm right now that it isn't real. I even read the dead guys mind before he died; and he was thinking his futures weren't coming true as predicted.

Healer, "I believe you."

Master Mind Reader, "Your inner dialog is saying you want to have sexual relations with me, but we'll need to wait till another time later. When it is less chaotic, and when we are alone with no witnesses."

Healer, "Wow, you ARE a mind reader!"

Master Mind Reader, "Make sure you keep everything about me being the murderer a secret, OK?"

Healer, "Of course!"

Later at the funeral,

Invulnerable, "Why hasn't the police been called to investigate this murder. I'm going to do an autopsy."

Master Mind Reader, "NOOOO! You cannot disrespect the dead!"

Invulnerable, "You can read my mind, right? How do I know you aren't the murderer?"

Master Mind Reader, "Yes, I knew you had the invulnerable powers before you exploded in the shed. If I can read your mind, then why would I try to kill you in the shed?"

Invulnerable, "Wow, I didn't even know I had that power! Thanks for reading my mind to tell me about it. Since I am invulnerable, wanna have sexual relations in private with no witnesses?"

Master Mind Reader, "Absolutely! However, I'm busy right now. Lets do it some other time."

Invulnerable, "It's a date!"

Later Necromancer raises the dead to reveal the murderer.

Master Mind Reader, "Oh no! The soul's mind is in pain. Release him, please!"

All the students protest, "We don't want to know the murder this bad! We'd rather die than reveal who's killing us. STOP!"

The Necromancer releases the dead back into his coffin.

Master Mind Reader, "Hey Necromancer, you're thinking about having sexual relations with me, right? Even thou She-hulk is your girlfriend. I can read your mind. "

Necromancer, "Obviously, we are both dead inside, literally; when do you want to polish my coffin wood?"

Master Mind Reader, "I just read your mind. You want to meet me alone with no witnesses. I'll give you what you want tomorrow during lunch, while you are napping."

Later, Necromancer eyes wide open. Poison stings his neck. He is already undead, and she is choked by a rope.

Later that week, the class is having a party near a cliff.

Master Mind Reader, "EVERYONE! Lets jump off this cliff. I know you are all thinking about what it feels like to fly. I promise you won't die."

The entire class jumps off the cliff and dies in a pit at the bottom.

Invulnerable, "Why did you lie? How did you know we wanted to jump off the cliff?"

Master Mind Reader, "I didn't. Now enjoy my present just for you."

A ten ton cement truck begins filling the pit with cement. The entire rest of the class is encased in a cement block for all of eternity.

THE END!
Nov 10, 2020 8:22 PM
Dec 2017
LiseranThistle said:
I had to laugh at kyouya's "Anyone else see the plotholes here?" line because YES KYOUYA, YES WE DO SEE THE PLOTHOLES.

Me too, I ROFL at it too. I love how "Jo Jo's bizarre adventure" vibe this show gives off. They already know it is totally stupid dumb, and they just cranked the stupid to 11!

EDIT: OH! Did you also notice how they end each episode exactly like "JoJo's Bizarre adventure" with a strange cliff hanger?
Nov 10, 2020 8:36 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, what an episode! Plot twists after plot twists! What an appearance from Yuuka and her bf xD So she was tricking everyone from the beginning, what a badass! I do hope she won't lose to Nana! Or at least if he dies, let Kyouya see it first, he's the only one who deserves to be the first, it's insane how he still manages to think about Nana being the killer even tho that she evaded him many times, like this time, when she "killed" the kid that that cat... what a save.

I honestly can't wait when all of this will turn, first Nana got to understand that they actually didn't kill anyone, they are just kids lmao
2nd, when the whole class will find out that she is the assassin, and will try to do something with her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 10, 2020 10:23 PM

Sep 2019
LiseranThistle said:
Michiru: *See's a photo of Nana LITERALLY murdering a student who hasn't been seen in days*

Lol, and yall had so many excuses for why the characters weren't poorly written last thread. So many goddamned essays trying to prove what most of us watching already knew which is that everyone in this show is dumb as hell. Even Kyuoya the "brilliant detective" who just fucking goes with whatever bullshit nana throws at him.

"What kind of an idiot would put herself in that situation? The serial killer behind all this has to be some kind of genius, and not an idiot teenage girl murdering people in obvious ways, so it CAN'T be her. I shall continue to reach the conclusion of Nana being the Murderer, and doubt myself right at the end because of some really flimsy ass logic (That the person I suspect is the killer ALWAYS tells me each time, maybe I should stop telling the person I suspect what I'm thinking 100% of the time, that might help for one thing) and not make any real advances in this case."

Also...THERE'S NO POLICE ON THIS GODDAMNED ISLAND? THESE KIDS COULD JUST RAPE AND MURDER EACH OTHER IF THEY WANTED AND THERE'D BE NOBODY TO STOP THEM? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS?? WHO'D SEND THEIR CHILD TO AN ISOLATED ISLAND WITH NO CONTACT OR FORM OR PROTECTION FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS??

• Also Michiru literally says "I think I remember him showing photos that came true" , she knows his powers! There is no reason for her to trust Nana at that point! But she does anyways and Nana comes up with the lie.
  • Even this lie doesn't raise any suspicion. "Tsunekichi has a dream about Nanao dying at the exact same spot where he was last seen in reality by Nana." Nana herself has admitted to going to the cliff when asked about it after the murder.
  • Nana then asks her to keep it a secret and she agrees for no reason.

Undoubtedly the funniest thing about the island is that it has no security but is instantly able to arrange a funeral service Hahahaha
Nov 10, 2020 10:42 PM

Aug 2019
AnAnimeEnjoyer said:
LiseranThistle said:

• Also Michiru literally says "I think I remember him showing photos that came true" , she knows his powers! There is no reason for her to trust Nana at that point! But she does anyways and Nana comes up with the lie.
  • Even this lie doesn't raise any suspicion. "Tsunekichi has a dream about Nanao dying at the exact same spot where he was last seen in reality by Nana." Nana herself has admitted to going to the cliff when asked about it after the murder.

Undoubtedly the funniest thing about the island is that it has no security but is instantly able to arrange a funeral service Hahahaha

Maybe the real reason there's no police is because they spent all the school budget on the funeral equipment.

The Principal who's totally not apart of the secret shadowy government agency plotting to kill them all: It'd be way cheaper if we just prepared caskets for them instead of hiring some officers to protect them for a bit.

The Idiot teacher who suspects nothing: Wow sir, that makes perfect sense! I'll make the arrangements right away!
Nov 10, 2020 10:51 PM

Sep 2019
LiseranThistle said:
AnAnimeEnjoyer said:

Maybe the real reason there's no police is because they spent all the school budget on the funeral equipment.

The Principal who's totally not apart of the secret shadowy government agency plotting to kill them all: It'd be way cheaper if we just prepared caskets for them instead of hiring some officers to protect them for a bit.

The Idiot teacher who suspects nothing: Wow sir, that makes perfect sense! I'll make the arrangements right away!

Lol.

Now that you mention it, apparently there's also only ONE(1) teacher on the island too.
Nov 11, 2020 1:04 AM
Dec 2019
I feel like I'm the only one rooting for Nana lmao, everybody hates her but I think shes such a fun character
Nov 11, 2020 7:22 AM

Oct 2018
Could someone edit this anime's genres and add comedy?
This is the funniest shit I've watched in 2020.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Nov 11, 2020 9:38 AM

Nov 2019
Well I can already predict what will occur next episode...

Nana will get away with another murder and gaining more trust from the class.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Nov 11, 2020 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
Its intersting how you people exist in the woodwork. Eating away at its foundations. Like its accetpable to assume something is going to happen in a flash back just because its a flash back. It does not matter if yerlandinata knows whats coming, we anime viewers are not physic and cannot read the future.

And you can call me Mr dumb all you like, but I only post after watching an episode. So go fuck yourself. Ive allowed myself this moment to insult you, as I return the compliment.

yerlandinata

mnArqal93

Roch2001 said:
yerlandinata said:

mnArqal93 said:
Roch2001 said:

They didn't really put any spoilers in their comment that we didn't already know from the anime anyway. If you're referring to them mentioning flashback episodes then some of us could already predict that we're going to get a flashback of possibly Nana's past, other than the short flashback scene of her getting the mission to infiltrate the island. Even if yerlandinata knows what's coming, flashbacks are common in any medium and it's still not really a spoiler, nothing was said about what was going to happen in the flashback. It's more likely they were wondering when we were getting the flashback episode. We know why Nana is killing, but we don't know much else about her. We are already several episodes in and nothing yet has really happened except the pattern of Nana plotting to kill and covering her actions up, so we can predict as well that something is soon going to happen and possibly change the story.

I'm more interested in the "enemy of humanity". And I have a feeling we haven't been told the truth (or whole truth) about it. It's just so suspicious and strange that these talented people are "enemies of humanity".

------

mnArqal93 said:
Roch2001 said:

yerlandinata said:
Roch2001 said:

I am deeply sorry to spoil it for you mr dumb, but I really think you should've watch up until episode 6 before joining this conversation

----------

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 11, 2020 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
FerretForRent said:
I feel like I'm the only one rooting for Nana lmao, everybody hates her but I think shes such a fun character
Well Nana clearly has the talent of rotting the brain of everyone around her, dood, her weakness being... it affects her own brain to some degree and immortal people are resistant (not immune) to it, but I still think she has to be very dumb not to win like that dood.

I wonder what will she do when she notices her talent, tho, dood.
LeviathanTheEspNov 11, 2020 11:25 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.