Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 5, 2020 6:43 PM

Aug 2008
They are just realizing now after seeing a photo of the former squad that they could all die? I mean I get the message being made here that they need to work together but why we needed a foolish episode like this to accomplish that I guess is to waste time. Got some character advancement though. Maybe. Will see if anything changes. Everything feels shallow though, even Hiro and Zero Two really aren't learning about each other, he has to declare that they should do that starting now. Shouldn't this be going on already? Same with all the other pairs? Pfft, anime drama.
Jul 23, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2020
this was a cute & fun episode, i liked it!

kokoro is so moe & cute i love her

LOL @ the bath scene. why does hiro have the perkiest butt & why did they have endless amount of basins to throw around LOL that was hilarious

loved how they incorporated flower language into this episode✿

and the ED was lovely!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 21, 2020 12:08 PM
Aug 2020
This episode was pretty good
Sep 25, 2020 1:15 PM

Aug 2020
Love these filler episodes filled with so much comedy and humour<3. Damn that was some serious drama the girls put on lmao. Also 02 got no chill man. She pulled on a nice trick for some pretty good crazy environment haha XD
Sep 25, 2020 1:21 PM

Aug 2020
Snetiger said:
This episode was pretty good
@Snetiger

"GOLD"
Oct 8, 2020 10:30 AM

Aug 2018
I love the girl's reactions in this episode! so cute!

Feb 9, 2021 8:05 AM

May 2015
so the boy's logic is 'we saw the girls naked and didnt tell them anything just bc so we will let them starve lol' wtf??
this episode was the typical 'boys will be boys' and it's disgusting

anyway, im staring to understand why people are so obsessed with zero two she so cute

and i'm really curious to know about more ikuno and mitsuru
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
May 30, 2021 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
First half was pretty funny lol. I'm glad the boys and girls made it up between them. The naked boys walking up on the naked girls lol. The to be continued meme would have fitted perfectly here XD. Anyway in the later half of the episode, we got the grim reminder of parasites dying off early due to some mysterious reason.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 16, 2021 5:59 AM

Apr 2021
Funny episode...Zero two basically added fuel to the fire lol...But it was fun
Jun 22, 2021 7:42 PM

Jun 2020
Woah their bodies almost got exposed lmao and the boys are just staring at them and don't even mention it to them, Now this leads to separation and an agreement of a border of what they can access in the house

Zero Two really like to lick people in this episode she licks Ikuno like what she got scared afterwards, Oh the smug face of Zero Two that trouble maker and Hiro chased after her but she's so athletic and fast, The girls seem to have an infinite supply of things to throw at the boys

Glad that they made up and after that they realized they need to work together to survive, This was a fun episode to watch and an amusing one I guess the action picks up the next episode.
Mar 20, 2022 1:09 AM

Jun 2020
AHAHAHAHA! The show makers are still in the spoil succession mode! The dialogue writing is still awful as always.
Jul 8, 2022 11:04 PM

Apr 2019
The characters don't know what a kiss is but they know what perversion is...
Whoever wrote this anime is retarded.
Jan 24, 2023 11:24 AM
Feb 2021
pero que anime mas malo
Jan 24, 2023 12:16 PM

May 2022
Hola_123 said:
pero que anime mas malo
Debes seguir viendo hasta episodio 13, es un anime maravilloso y profundo en su arte y escritura. Estas viendo en lengua Japones verdad? tambien debes asegurar q tengas subtitulos actual. Te aseguro q es buen anime, una de los mejores production en esta classificacion de genre. 
Jan 24, 2023 12:22 PM

May 2022
ProxyLain said:
The characters don't know what a kiss is but they know what perversion is...
Whoever wrote this anime is retarded.
Strange assessment... I really don't know what to tell you other than you're take is unfounded. Your lens in this case is quite narrow, hardly covers what this show is about, and clearly comes from a place of no context.
May 4, 2023 10:46 AM

Dec 2022
Previous squad were KIA, maybe? I wonder if this anime will have any major character deaths in it. It doesn't quite seem like it'll go that route though.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

Jun 6, 2023 12:49 AM
Jul 2022
Starts off by being a little pervy but they play it off as puberty. I'm just happy the girls decided to take matters into their own hands! I mean it's all a little funny. Miku is one of my favourites in this episode alone. I also adore Kokoro for being such a flower nerd, she's the sweetest!
Jul 29, 2023 4:05 PM
Dec 2020
The bit where the blonde bitch finds the book about babies and the moody nigga walks in was kinda cute tbh. I also like the bit where the bitch with tits is walking on the beach with the pimp himself, mr bitches that was kinda cute too 8/10 would smash
Sep 2, 2023 7:35 PM
Aug 2021
The fact that they needed an entire episode to realize that they need each other just shows how foolish they are. Classic anime moment.
Sep 26, 2023 6:15 PM

Nov 2010
Good fanservice to start the episode! Ruined clothing revealing their sexy bodies never gets old!
I like the fatso. He's forthright with his feelings towards Kokoro.
I like Miku's long hair. I wish she would let her hair down more often.
Zero Two was awesome in this episode for making the situation even more interesting. Haha
Kokoro is so cute! She's just hiding in the corner during the battle for the bathroom.
New ED sounds nice.
Oct 16, 2023 7:54 AM

Dec 2022
It seems children are raised and selected to protect the plantations, but I'm curious what being an adult means, Zorome is always hyped about becoming an adult after a job well done,but the other squad leader said something about them not knowing about it, so do the kids never survive until adulthood or do they never obtain the more privileged status?

Nov 30, 2023 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Well, this was realky cool i guess
Dec 17, 2023 3:04 AM
Aug 2023
The guys have nothing to apologize for, it wasn't their fault the girls clothes melted away, and it's not their fault for looking either. They weren't ogling for the most part, as the girls claim, they were more surprised and unsure what to do. The guys even tried to resolve the feud by offering to eat breakfast together, and move past the issue despite adhering to the rules the girls laid down, the girls refused.

In the end the guys all apologized for something they weren't at fault for, and the girls did not apologize for their immaturity that caused the feud. Also 02 didn't apologize for massively escalating the situation. This pisses me off big time, I now hate all the girls except the blonde, whereas before I only disliked the red head and 02. That's not good because I also hate the loud mouth kid, and dislike 016, which means I now don't care about most of the characters in the show. This show is not winning me over with it's characters, story, writing, nor plot. It's actually getting pretty terrible, and the obnoxious blatant innuendos isn't helping, even though I normally don't mind innuendos and fan service. The anime is not self-aware enough, it's acting like that stuff is so subtle like the audience doesn't see it. It's not enjoyable, normally I would approve, but I'm finding this cringy AF.
Jan 30, 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
min 21:21 was as if Asuka Langley came back to scene...
The tired eyes from crying betray her tough facade, the way the hair moves revealing her neck as she gives her permission for some degree of eroticism, and of course, those penetrating eyes full of intent that -with a subtle movement- reveal the depth of her understanding of both Zorome and, simultaneously, the Audience. It is not just the physical likeliness, not just the enthralling voice, or anything I described here. It's with the combination of all the elements, used in careful and immediate succession, that for 5 graceful seconds Miku -and our fantasies- were allowed to live.
Feb 10, 5:56 PM

Dec 2022
damn! didn't expect a she-woman boy-hater's club episode to end so wholesomely, this anime really did go full slice of life melodrama, feels good man
Jun 3, 12:40 AM
Dec 2022
So the boys and girls got their first fight over being ogled. They seem to have feelings and desires but unfortunately not being taught about it. Feels like a scene from Blue Lagoon in some ways.
Jul 24, 5:16 PM
Feb 2015
Friendship, Puberty and exploring sexuality, good episode
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.