Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 18, 2020 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my...Uzaki in that bunny outfit. Now that's some fan service in style.

This episode is pretty fun with Uzaki also doing some indoor climbing. An amusing episode with a lot of entertaining moments. Uzaki and Sakurai really has a lot of chemistry in this show.
Stark700Sep 18, 2020 6:05 AM
Sep 18, 2020 6:42 AM

Apr 2010
Hana's mother showing up again was funny especially her thoughts.
I wonder how she will react when she finds out the truth.

The climbing part was funny too.
Sep 18, 2020 6:56 AM
Dec 2017
So...Terminator reference.
Sep 18, 2020 7:09 AM
Oct 2016
Very wholesome return after the rambunctious trip last episode. Getting back to the heart of this show with Uzaki and Sakurai hanging out and pushing each other's buttons. Funny how she uses his apartment as her dumping ground basically. Anything Uzaki doesn't want just take it to Sakurai place and leave it, big air quotes, problem solved. For her at least he's the one having to clean it up. Whenever Sakurai tries to hold Uzaki feet to the fire for her behavior it always backfires on him. This time in a very sweet way though with Uzaki cooking dinner for them both at his place. Leading to some cooking lessons with Tsuki! Which was also very sweet. Again with her delusions about their conversation towards the cat. Tsuki gotta get this straight or she's gonna have panic attacks every time Sakurai comes over. Tsuki is right about Sakurai being a good husband one day though. I'm sure she'll like him as an eventual son in law.

Sakurai had a pretty good time finally being able to best Uzaki at something. Who knew it'd be rock wall climbing. Both of them having completely different experiences on the big wall. One an insect the other a chrysalis, too funny. Uzaki at least seems to enjoy the view she got in one way or another. Sakurai my man I emphasize with going to karaoke alone. That's definitely how I'd have to do it, maximum embarrassment singing in front of other people so I get his loner ways. Those girls just had to crash his good loner time though. At least they were decent enough sports about it to dress up in some cute cosplay. Sakurai kinda put his foot in his mouth but I mean who doesn't love bunny girls am I right. The end scene was very somber but I'm sure things will work out for these two in the finale, I hope so.
Sep 18, 2020 7:18 AM
Feb 2018
Hans mother is so funny if this gets a second season hopefully she will in more episodes
Sep 18, 2020 7:31 AM

Aug 2013
Hana's mother and her misunderstandings

That ending...

Sep 18, 2020 7:40 AM

Apr 2020
hana's mother's moaning is my source of energy

this episode feels jumbled and moving too fast

Sep 18, 2020 7:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quite fun episode, Uzaki is really becoming often drunk lol xD
I want to know the reason why she can't hang out anymore, but well I'm sure it's going to be for a dumb reason then got a happy end in the next and final episode
Sep 18, 2020 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
We had a little bit of fan service with Uzaki's mom and Uzaki's bunny girl outfit, not complaining though.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Senpai we can't hang out anymore" come on now, finale gonna be interesting.
Sep 18, 2020 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
that cliffhanger ending...!
Sep 18, 2020 8:36 AM

Feb 2019
Show just dropped below a 7 on MAL which saddens me :/

So we finally got bunny girl uzaki this week after the promo pics dropped a couple months ago and it didn’t disappoint at all. As usual a funny and cute episode, but man I wonder what’s happened to make uzaki say they can’t hangout anymore.. I watch this for laughs not feels
Sep 18, 2020 8:36 AM

Oct 2017
And the misunderstanding intensifies XD, Mama Uzaki best girl.

A lot of stuff was adapted in this episode but the cosplay part was obviously the best heh.

A big cliffhanger for the finale, she can't hang out with senpai anymore? Wonder what happened.
Sep 18, 2020 8:42 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty funny episode.
Uzaki's mum with her misunderstandings was pretty funny as well.
Also, Uzaki in that Bunny costume looked hot AF.
That cliffhanger ending. Why was she crying?
Sep 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Jul 2020
Bunny girl Uzaki wow. Lowkey that ending crushed me tho.

Sep 18, 2020 9:01 AM

Mar 2016
Sondfer said:
So...Terminator reference.

Someone else noticed it!
InSae said:
Bunny girl Uzaki wow

Rascal does not dream of bunny girl kouhai, loved that cosplay. I'm expecting some drama for next episode, it's the finale after all.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 18, 2020 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
Cliffhangers are always so abrupt :v

Not worried though.

Sep 18, 2020 9:27 AM
Aug 2020
Loved the bunny girl outfit but what is going on with that ending?!?! Uzaki-chan crying too? Why is this happening? Anyone wanna clue me in on what is going on?
Sep 18, 2020 10:21 AM

Feb 2008
The end of episode seemed to come from no where and really can't point to it from the manga unless I missed something. Caught me by surprise.
Sep 18, 2020 11:44 AM

Jan 2018
I come for wholesome fun and got soul crushing feels at the end. I mean we know whats gonna happen especially with the title preview but still. ;-;
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Sep 18, 2020 12:02 PM
Jul 2020
That ending really got me, why the hell can't Uzaki Chan hang out with Sakurai anymore? I NEED ANSWERS
Sep 18, 2020 1:12 PM

Aug 2012

Bunny Girl Uzaki with her weapons. And she was knocking the Terminator 2 theme lol.
Sep 18, 2020 1:14 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So I noticed that Terminator reference when Uzaki-chan was knocking on the door. Uzaki-chan's mom makes an appearance again because Sakurai wants to learn how to cook but her imaginations about Sakurai continue to run wild. Indoor rock climbing looks fun I wonder if that activity is available where I live. Sakurai was about to sing the OP song in solo Kararoke, but got caught by Ami and Uzaki-chan. They make it up to him by dressing up in various cosplay outfits. Ami and Uzaki-chan looked good in those Chinese dresses, Uzaki-chan looked gorgeous in that bunny girl outfit.

I wonder why Uzkai-chan doesn't want to hang out any more towards the end.
Sep 18, 2020 2:11 PM

May 2020
Man! What a cliffhanger! I like how they ended this episode, making majority of the fans anxiously waiting for the last episode.
Sep 18, 2020 2:17 PM

Oct 2018
china dress is always a pleasure to look on a woman ^^
Sep 18, 2020 2:26 PM

Aug 2018
I didn't expect such cliffhanger from this show xD
Sep 18, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2010
ah great episode, Liked how everything is all up beat, thankfully only one episode left and the only episode that seems gloom and doom, gotta keep this anime all hippity hoppity lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 18, 2020 2:57 PM
Jul 2019
Does Uzaki's way of knocking reminds of the "terminator"?

Sep 18, 2020 3:57 PM

Oct 2008
another super fun hilarious episode!
this episode amplifies more H-doujins! for both Hana Uzaki & Ami the bunny cosplay and the police cosplay and the cheongsam, also known as the qipao cosplay!!!
what the heck happened to Uzaki? suddenly falling into tears at the front of the door of sempai!?!?
well 1 ep left! gonna miss this SUGOI DEKAIPAI show! (sad)
5/5!

another funny part that i laughed so much was Uzaki saying Sempai looks like an insect while sempail told Uzaki shes like a chrysalis! BWAHAHA
matias067Sep 18, 2020 4:25 PM

Sep 18, 2020 4:18 PM

May 2020
Bunny girl kouhai + Teminator theme song when Uzaki was knocking on the door.
Decent epsiode.
That cliffhanger at the end was interesting, let's see how they're gonna finish this out.
One more to go lads!
Sep 18, 2020 4:22 PM
Apr 2020
Bruh how am I supposed to wait a whole week to know what's going on with Uzaki at the end. T-T
Sep 18, 2020 4:27 PM
Oct 2008
i bet the reason why she can't hang anymore is either;

1. her mom told her not to
2. she got really upset/offended/etc. when sakurai said he liked the bunny girl cosplay
Sep 18, 2020 4:30 PM

Aug 2020
Most of the episode was as expected, following the manga pretty closely, and well executed. Uzaki blushing as she saw Sakurai having fun wall climbing.

That ending came out of nowhere though. Does that mean there won't be a second season, following the chapters after this? And they are going to rush things to create tension before this season finale?

Or is this just some more anime original, to create extra content and drama, so there will be enough manga chapters left that are still not used in the anime, to fill a second season?

Really, that cliffhanger, even with the title of the season finale sounding quite positive, Uzaki crying, is something that really makes an impact.
Sep 18, 2020 4:56 PM

Feb 2020
Yo, they cheesed the Kaguya-sama narrator thing when they talked about solo karaoke. I mean, maybe they didn't but that pissed me off cuz it felt like a ripoff
Please sign up for MangAlert! It's a little project I made that I'd really like to see the light of day and some users.

MangAlert! (please sign up!)
GitHub Repo (please star!)
Sep 18, 2020 4:57 PM

Nov 2017
loplop said:
The end of episode seemed to come from no where and really can't point to it from the manga unless I missed something. Caught me by surprise.
Same here,looks like I'm gonna have to re-read again,which is always a good option :)
Seeing Uzaki cry shook me to my core.
Though not as much as seeing her in that bunny outfit - DAMN!!!!!
Sep 18, 2020 5:25 PM
Apr 2020
RIP mask-kun. Don't worry, I saw your tears when they threw you in the trash
Sep 18, 2020 7:12 PM
Oct 2018
Terminator reference
Sep 18, 2020 10:22 PM

Nov 2015
Going to be interesting to see next week, that's for sure. I don't remember anything like that from the manga, so I guess we just wait to find out.

Drunk Uzaki is awesome. Bunny Uzaki is...yeah.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Sep 18, 2020 10:55 PM
Sep 2019
The new episode of uzaki-chan wants to hang out is good all the way up until the very end when Sakura opens the door and finds uzaki soaking wet then she tells him that she can't hang out with him anymore then starts crying that was kind of a upsetter for me this episode which makes me think that the last episode is going to be even worse in order to find out what really happened now I have to read through the manga just to find out what really happens to Sakura and uzaki relationship because they make a very good couple even if they don't date each other they're still very good friends and Sakura's life has changed a huge amount since the day he met uzaki again the anime is a very good series except for the last minute of episode 11 because you really expect to see a happy ending in a short series not a sad and depressing ending it's the same thing they did in magical senpai
Sep 19, 2020 12:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sakurai get more bully on this episode. He cleaning up Uzaki's trash, while Uzaki-chan just constantly mocking him. He got a bullied again in his work of place, because he couldn't cook well. Damn, Uzaki-chan laugh really irritating, yet its punched in the right positions! He got bullied again by Uzaki's mom and getting a lot of roasting by Uzaki after that. Then, he got bullied, once again, by Ami and Uzaki, after they busted him out singing, in his lonely karaoke time. Damn, what a tireful episode for him. However, the end scene just gave me a curiosity. What the hell has happened?

Ami looks more nice, and adorable on this episode with her lewd cosplay. Surely she enjoyed her last moment together with Sakurai. Lmao. I am really dissapointed when she got a less amount of screen time due to the heavy shipping Uzaki and Sakurai had on their own show. I hope she got more attention on the next and last episode!

At least Uzaki-chan mama had her appearance again, with every misunderstood surrounding her. I do wonder if the end scene of her showed how fuck up her mind with Sakurai. It must be so embarassing that the show needed to skip it at all. Lmao.

The climbing scenes were just fine. Its a lot of a nice oppai pictured on everywhere, where Uzaki and that instructor no worriy to showed off their asset, eventhough behind their clothes. And the karaoke part, just, too hot, and had so much embarassment for Sakurai! Well, the end scene must be served as another teasing moment. So lets how everything turned out at their end.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 19, 2020 12:55 AM

Aug 2020
Lavaprince said:
The new episode of uzaki-chan wants to hang out is good all the way up until the very end when Sakura opens the door and finds uzaki soaking wet then she tells him that she can't hang out with him anymore then starts crying that was kind of a upsetter for me this episode which makes me think that the last episode is going to be even worse in order to find out what really happened now I have to read through the manga just to find out what really happens to Sakura and uzaki relationship because they make a very good couple even if they don't date each other they're still very good friends and Sakura's life has changed a huge amount since the day he met uzaki again the anime is a very good series except for the last minute of episode 11 because you really expect to see a happy ending in a short series not a sad and depressing ending it's the same thing they did in magical senpai

I was worried too, but looking at the episode 12 preview, we will probably see some emotional moments, but it won't be as sad as the cliffhanger makes it appear.
Sep 19, 2020 2:52 AM
Mar 2020
Way to many horny jokes in this episode, I gotta be frank the anime slowly is loosing its charm on me. Ah well, one episode left.
Sep 19, 2020 4:21 AM

Oct 2016
Loner does not dream of bunny girl chan. Decent episode, though that cliffhanger came out of nowhere. I am 100 percent sure Uzaki is trolling.
Sep 19, 2020 5:12 AM
Sep 2019
Dutch_Chief said:
Lavaprince said:

I was worried too, but looking at the episode 12 preview, we will probably see some emotional moments, but it won't be as sad as the cliffhanger makes it appear.
right but preview aside it's still not a good way to leave a cliffhanger for this kind of anime this is the same thing they did for magical senpai I don't know why in short series FUNimation has to do these kind of things at the very end of the series you do this kind of thing for manga that the anime series is based off of
Sep 19, 2020 6:06 AM

Aug 2020
Lavaprince said:
Dutch_Chief said:

right but preview aside it's still not a good way to leave a cliffhanger for this kind of anime this is the same thing they did for magical senpai I don't know why in short series FUNimation has to do these kind of things at the very end of the series you do this kind of thing for manga that the anime series is based off of

Maybe it will lead to some nice emotional healing moments in episode 12, just like in episode 8, where Uzaki was very down after behaving so badly during her first time drinking, that it took Sakurai a lot of effort to get her back to herself again, and while dropping his guard, making a heartfelt compliment that she was cute.

Still, I agree putting such a cliffhanger at the end of what seemed like just a regular episode, where so far the most emotional moments were Sakurai being embarrased by being so harsh on Uzaki for putting that bag in the fridge, seeing her blush when she was watching Sakurai having fun climbing, and getting jealous when Ami was getting too close, was very unexpected. Maybe it would have been better if they had put this cliffhanger at the beginning of episode 12, then opening, you wonder 'what the H!!!!??, but get the answer soon as the episode continues after the opening theme. The way they did it now, was scary. I actually watched the episode just before going to bed, expecting a continuation of the love hints vibe of episode 10.
Sep 19, 2020 6:35 AM
Sep 2019
Lavaprince said:
Dutch_Chief said:
Lavaprince said:

Maybe it will lead to some nice emotional healing moments in episode 12, just like in episode 8, where Uzaki was very down after behaving so badly during her first time drinking, that it took Sakurai a lot of effort to get her back to herself again, and while dropping his guard, making a heartfelt compliment that she was cute.

Still, I agree putting such a cliffhanger at the end of what seemed like just a regular episode, where so far the most emotional moments were Sakurai being embarrased by being so harsh on Uzaki for putting that bag in the fridge, seeing her blush when she was watching Sakurai having fun climbing, and getting jealous when Ami was getting too close, was very unexpected. Maybe it would have been better if they had put this cliffhanger at the beginning of episode 12, then opening, you wonder 'what the H!!!!??, but get the answer soon as the episode continues after the opening theme. The way they did it now, was scary. I actually watched the episode just before going to bed, expecting a continuation of the love hints vibe of episode 10.
right but they are on their last episode and so many questions need to be answered for the viewers and fans there's still so much story to be told and they can't just give the answer in one 24 minute episode and
Leave it at that this is not like overlord or lucky stars or even blade dance
Sep 19, 2020 6:39 AM

Aug 2020
Lavaprince said:
right but they are on their last episode and so many questions need to be answered for the viewers and fans there's still so much story to be told and they can't just give the answer in one 24 minute episode and

I'm counting on a season 2, so they don't have to cram in so much in episode 12. Just wrapping up what went wrong at the end of episode 11, a flashback, and finish with chapter 33 of the manga, which is a nicer cliffhanger. I am expecting them to take that route, based upon the episode 12 preview. Then season 2 will cover chapters 34 and up.
Sep 19, 2020 6:46 AM
Sep 2019
Dutch_Chief said:
Lavaprince said:

I'm counting on a season 2, so they don't have to cram in so much in episode 12. Just wrapping up what went wrong at the end of episode 11, a flashback, and finish with chapter 33 of the manga, which is a nicer cliffhanger. I am expecting them to take that route, based upon the episode 12 preview. Then season 2 will cover chapters 34 and up.
they've got so much story and questions I need to be answered that they can make at least five seasons out of this if they do the 12 episode a season thing they're doing now
Sep 19, 2020 6:57 AM

Aug 2020
Lavaprince said:
Dutch_Chief said:

they've got so much story and questions I need to be answered that they can make at least five seasons out of this if they do the 12 episode a season thing they're doing now

5 seasons is a bit optimistic, unless there is much more content beyond the manga. The first season covers about 30 something chapters, about 3 chapters each episode, on average. Currently the manga is at 56 chapters, with a new chapter released about every 3 weeks. for 4 more seasons, they would need 48 x 3 makes a whopping 144 chapters. 23 are already made, that means 121 new chapters woud have to get released for 5 seasons in total. That makes 363 weeks, or about 7 years, unless the mange release frequency gets increased. I doubt that's realistic.

But with the current manga release scheme, it's well possible they will be around 65 chapters in 2021, so then there would be enough for a full season 2. 5 seasons can only happen if the anime team decides to fork the story in a direction they choose, and then still 5 seasons is long for a love story. There has to be some more development to keep people interested by then, you can't make the viewers wait 60 episodes for a first real kiss for instance.
Sep 19, 2020 7:24 AM

Jul 2020
Nani...?!?! That ending xD
That must be a prank Hana is pulling.. right? right?!?
Guess we'll have to see next and final episode
Sep 19, 2020 7:38 AM

May 2019
A pretty crazy ending. I wonder what it is that could make Hana cry like that?

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pocky-boy - Sep 25, 2020

154 by kunpimookin »»
Oct 15, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

94 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 10, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

94 by Bulek1235 »»
Jul 8, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

148 by Jomiman12 »»
Apr 24, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

94 by Auroralul »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.