Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2014 3:41 PM

Mar 2012
I wonder if Iwase will stop acting like a b#tch now. If she wasn't so proud and expressed herself better she might've ended up with Takagi back in middle school.
Feb 6, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
That's a really interresting choice to do an arc. First, they can always bring back that rival later. Second, it will give a freash breath to the serie. And finally, it put the chief editor kinda in a bad position, because even if he wanted to stop their serie becuase he believe that they didn't do well enough to beat Crow and +Natural on that long period, the fan would be mad.

I really liked the scene of when Takagi was in highschool, he didn't care about his highscore while Iwasa was obscessed with beating him. And now, it really contrast when Takagi said that he really didn't want to lose against Iwasa. It show how much he changed.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 16, 2014 12:48 AM

Oct 2013
They should Pair up Iwase and Takagi, i mean Miyoshi is great but Iwase x Takagi is way more better in my opinion.
Nov 9, 2014 3:19 AM

Jan 2013
That allies of justice most likely is based on ace attorney, I would like to read it :3
Anyways, good chapter, it was good to see them coming up with an idea for the manga.
May 14, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
Really nice episode, things are looking good, i could actually feel the tension at the end of the PCP case o/

Still, Iwase's character made a complete reversal from her bitchy self in episode 1. Kinda unrealistic but w/e
May 21, 2015 6:57 PM

Sep 2014
wow, pcp is actually good. I was getting goosebumps!
Apr 20, 2016 8:50 AM
Mar 2013
I would read their manga irl
Nov 17, 2016 11:54 PM

Sep 2015
Once again I hope PCP becomes real it seems like such a smart manga that could match Death Note(I read the manga ages ago btw).
May 28, 2018 2:57 AM

Feb 2018
I would love to read pcp.
Also now I really want iwase to lose ;)
Mar 1, 2019 6:09 PM

Aug 2017
It's always better with more screen time for Iwase and Niizuma.

The tsunderes are the best.
Dec 18, 2019 3:20 AM

Mar 2015
PCP is pretty awesome!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 16, 2020 9:26 PM
May 2015
xxxATiON said:
Anyone know who voices Akechi? The voice sounds so familiar...

Think its killuas VA
Aug 17, 2020 6:03 PM

Mar 2012
earthygoku said:
xxxATiON said:
Anyone know who voices Akechi? The voice sounds so familiar...

Think its killuas VA

Thanks for trying to help.
I'm assuming you're referring to HxH 2011's Mariya Ise as Killua (were that Kanako Mitsuhashi reprised her role!). Akechi does sound a little like him.
So I went and rewatched the episode and according to the credits, Akechi is voiced by Mutsumi Tamura. It looks like she's got a pretty good track record for voicing young boys.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Aug 17, 2020 6:22 PM
May 2015
xxxATiON said:
earthygoku said:

Think its killuas VA

Thanks for trying to help.
I'm assuming you're referring to HxH 2011's Mariya Ise as Killua (were that Kanako Mitsuhashi reprised her role!). Akechi does sound a little like him.
So I went and rewatched the episode and according to the credits, Akechi is voiced by Mutsumi Tamura. It looks like she's got a pretty good track record for voicing young boys.

Oh I looked her up, I knew the voice was familiar to me, she was young kakashi. So I was just thinking of the wrong young white haired assassin with an affinity for lightning.
Oct 5, 2020 12:40 PM

May 2018
I would definitely read PCP now xD It would be a great series to read
Jan 13, 2021 4:42 AM

Jul 2017
Such a great episode and I love this PCP arc that Takagi conceptualized from start to the finish after being inspired when meeting Iwase and properly acknowledging her as someone he respected as well as her being a genuine rival on the same floor as him. I love the utilization of deduction, needing to break down characters in a message and removing syllables to properly understand what the message was intending so that Akechi, the rival character, could outwit PCP.

It's clever, fitting, yet authentic too as it's the perfect level of difficulty I'd say to be interesting as a manga and to be realistic too at the same time. Takagi and Mashiro's really grown as mangaka and their editor, Hattori, can recognize that clearly when he is floored by their suggestions and willing to take the risk with them as they hope for that final chapter to blow up in the rankings.
Jan 22, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2020
Damn PCP sounds like it'd be a solid anime to watch hmmmmmmm.... this season is already topping the previous seasons for me so far.
Jul 31, 2021 4:17 AM

Jan 2020
So they've been doing PCP in an episodic format, kinda weird...
Oct 21, 2021 5:17 PM

Dec 2007
damn, shuujin just showing how he just made his own genre that only him can make, the way he made the end of the arc is just amazing, can hardly think that exciting ending won't beat iwase.
don't like much though how takagi plays again with women heart and telling iwase he "would" like her, not only he's married now, he's playing again with iwase heart. next thing you know she'll make a way to their divorce LOL.

too much concentrated episode on ashirogi muto, it was great and all, but felt that the variety of characters we had 'till now could bring little more colour to the episode.
Oct 26, 2022 8:50 PM

Jan 2020
It seems like PCP had a pretty strong arc. The way Takagi chose to end it was pretty interesting; so hopefully that'll be enough to keep them from being cancelled. But, whose to say at this point? The editor-in-chief has been throwing curve balls the last few times he's been on screen. For all I know he could cancel PCP next episode just cause.

Other than that: Takagi is taking a big risk being nice to Iwase. He will be pretty lucky if his conversation and handshake with her didn't reignite her obsessive love for him. When it comes to her, a drip becomes a current with the slightest twist.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.