Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2009 3:38 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although I liked it overall, I didn’t like how they’re revealing all the information. In other words, I don’t like how Miyu was the source of all knowledge. It’s like they’re using her to rush through everything they’ve been building up to but don’t have time now to properly reveal. One has to wonder if it couldn’t have been done better.
Jun 18, 2009 3:36 AM

Jan 2008
Hell yeah, things seem to be going well.
Jun 26, 2009 11:29 PM

Jun 2009
ShanaFlame said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Although I liked it overall, I didn’t like how they’re revealing all the information. In other words, I don’t like how Miyu was the source of all knowledge. It’s like they’re using her to rush through everything they’ve been building up to but don’t have time now to properly reveal. One has to wonder if it couldn’t have been done better.

I don't know, I mean as long as she has existed. I kind of make sense that she knew all that information.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 9, 2009 10:24 PM

Jun 2008
insan3soldiern said:
ShanaFlame said:

I don't know, I mean as long as she has existed. I kind of make sense that she knew all that information.

Yeah, i see no problem with her knowing all that staff.
Now that we know that Nina is the princess and Arika is Rena's daughter it would be nice if we find some information about who is Mashiro.
Mai And Mikoto didn't change there habits from Mai-Hime.
Nov 22, 2009 10:10 PM

Mar 2008
Monad said:

Yeah, i see no problem with her knowing all that staff.
Now that we know that Nina is the princess and Arika is Rena's daughter it would be nice if we find some information about who is Mashiro.
Mai And Mikoto didn't change there habits from Mai-Hime.

Somehow seems like Mashiro is no one. Just a lucky kid who got picked up and chosen to be the next Queen. In the end her background doesn't appear to matter. She's obviously developed the best to take the job. Arika definitely isn't suited even if she had been the princess. But Nina is too caught up with her father to care about a country. Besides anyone that hot headed would lead the world to war in no time.
Dec 31, 2009 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
I suppose in the end they will use that musical organ to kind of distort time and space and bring everybody back to life as if nothing was the matter ever.
Jun 12, 2015 8:17 PM
Apr 2015
Good to see Mai and Mikoto.

It seems that Mikoto is the same Mikoto in Mai-HiME, since she's referred to as the last original.

I wonder if the thought of "why are we seeing all our past comrades" ever crosses Mikoto's or Miyu's mind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 17 Discussion

freddyncalm - May 15, 2009

8 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Aug 16, 9:48 AM

» There are 2 volumes in this Mai-Otome Ayane's Saga. One is Ayane's Descend and the next volume after is Ayane's Flight. Here is the sneak preview of the Ayane's Descend Prologue.

TPatrioticOtaku - Jan 25, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 5, 7:33 PM

» Official name of the war in Mai Otome

jelabarre59 - Aug 26, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 4, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 18 Discussion

Gretel - Feb 11, 2009

7 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

9 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.