Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2020 12:11 AM

Sep 2018
Lucky little b1tch MC has everything going for him. Brilliant capability for magic, somehow had top five master teach him, rewarded 1000 gold coins and inherits a huge mansion. So sad he's the 8th son lmao.... Maybe he's trying to "act his age" to try and fit in, that's the only reason I can come up with as to why he's acting like a 12 year old b1tch. 6/10
Apr 18, 2020 2:51 PM

Apr 2015
It's funny cause when I decided to watch this I had zero expectations or whatsoever about the show. The animation is ordinary at best, the story is generic, but I'm having such a great time watching this. I can't wait to see what Well will do next.
I also agree with the complaints about the fact that they just "forgot" that Well is a 25 years old salaryman who was teleported to a different world. But I do not intend to drop it because of that flaw.
Apr 18, 2020 9:20 PM

Jan 2009
jack4s said:
BadChase said:

Yeah exactly. And also is it just me that feels that even though the manga was really sped up, still had better pacing than the anime? Like felt that nothing happened in the first episode, nor the second one, despite the second one covering one of the more interesting parts in the beginning of the manga..

Actually a little disappointed with this, and I had no expectations. The OP song is also too good for this show. Seriously.

ln is closer to manga then, to this strange mess. it felt like they rewrote original material to make it more mainstream. i'm already afraid what they will do with episodes where he get fiancé and his birthday episode. (rewrote, make it extra echi or remove all scenes).

not bad episode, just huge mess from original material point of view.

I'm kinda worried about them cutting out full parts of the manga/ln, the fact that
has even shown up in the anime's beginning is a big red flag because she doesn't show up until in the mid 50's part of the manga, which hasn't come up yet even in the raws, the manga still has a few months before they show up.
Apr 19, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 2017
oh, there is an new manly character. I bet he's gonna die in a few episodes.
Apr 19, 2020 9:48 AM
Dec 2017
i hope this to get better, but i've loved this episode.
Apr 19, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
The grownup 8th son Shingo, starts his adventurer journey...to little fanfare, but due to the amount of magic that has been passed down from the Whispering Dead Alfred last episode that's comparable to top-tier magicians that isolates him against his own class's amateur-class adventurers. Oh, and his "not the eldest son" status.

And as expected, the MC is fonded of in the high lands and garnering attention from the Dukes, due to Alfred's involvement in their lives.

Looks like Well's got a celebrity in disguise, with Alfred in hold of inheritance.

Quite an extensive episode, but out of the 3, this is the best so far.

Apr 20, 2020 9:12 PM
Apr 2020
This episode actually made me so annoyed, at how oblivious he is to all the people around him.
Apr 21, 2020 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
What's with all the classmates awkwardness dealing with Well? People are presuming too much...or maybe this was some kind of social order mentality thing?

So that's the Duke, is he the eldest son of the previous Duke who's suppose to have a deadly illness Alfred Rainford was referring to or somebody else altogether? And what's with ingredients...were those for the panacea for the deadly illness 12 years ago? So his current estate was also Alfred Rainford's? More questions! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 22, 2020 10:13 PM
Oct 2018
Calling out to all the manga/LN readers, but isn't Amadeusu Freitak von Braihiraider suppose to be a margrave and not a duke? Migth just be the something lost in translation in the subtitle, but i'm pretty certain he is a margrave (which is something similar to a marquis) and a rank below duke?
Apr 23, 2020 10:13 AM
Aug 2019
This episode get the light novel and manga readers disappointed greatly.
Apr 27, 2020 10:33 AM
Apr 2020
To be honest i am glad the anime is getting better, as the story progresses. Although it was cringe and cliche this episode i did enjoy myself watching it!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 1, 2020 5:11 PM
Jul 2011
They are talking about like he is living in another world. He is living in another world. haha
May 28, 2020 12:44 PM
Feb 2018
Poor welt just like at home his magic abilities made him an outcast but at least he found some friends in a similar boat
Jun 19, 2020 9:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
When i thought its become boring school life shit, its somehow really funny at some point. That misunderstanding really hilarious to seen. Ofc, our Well mage must be overpowerred af, but not with that overproud too. Lol. Its such an easy life for him. He had a good school life in nice school building, a nice little party with such a nice two pretty fine girls and one good boy, and then the sudden he got all that luxury. Damn. Nice 3 episodes to conquer the whole better life thing, eh? What else he could get? The king title? He even just get the title of the best five mage in that continent, great af. The king must be his own good goal if he could actually thing like a normal realist man. However since this was another cliche and generic lame type of isekai thing, such as the friendship, or kindness, or some shit like that, i can't blame much if nothing abnormal would happen. So thats it for today watching.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2020 12:52 AM

Jan 2015
OMG whaaat? Wend never had any problems talking with others, or being this socially awkward, I like how they mentioned that it's because he never got to interact with his family due to bad relationship, but that's not really it, while he mostly was practicing, he still would talk with maids, villagers (who loved him because he traded the stuff that most people won't be able to get their hands on, due to dangerous monsters in the vicinity).

And why is he so desperate to get friends? omg that whole first half was so cringe. Really hated this episode, i'm not even mentioning how they totally butchered his companions story. 1) Erwin and Wend hooked up right away due to their similar backgrounds (Erw is also very low on the succession ladder and was ignored by his brothers), then the scenes where Wend rescued them from wolves, it was supposed to be Erw and Wend who rescued 2 girls and that's how they met them!!! and only AFTER that, the girls wanted to get in his party.
Jul 10, 2020 9:41 AM

Apr 2011
That's some funny misunderstanding between him and the rest of his classmates. Good thing won't be alone anymore. His luck in on his side but there's still hardships in his life like avoiding the succession. Despite that he's a great magician because of his late master and lucky enough to inherit a big house.

While Isekai part at the first episode feels unnecessary...well its already there, there's nothing we can do and just move on. My only complaint as of yet, is the animation quality seems lacking.. Anyway, its interesting to watch. Summer season animes are just coming out, so need for me to rush finishing this series.
Jul 24, 2020 7:21 AM

Jul 2015
Lucky Well inheriting all sorts of things (magic, money, house) from a guy he only knew for two weeks. Maybe just me but watching that misunderstanding felt a bit too cringey.

Aug 1, 2020 10:25 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE IT :DDD The first half was SO FUNNY LMFAO and the second half was SO BEAUTIFUL, BEST STUFF XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 1, 2020 10:58 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
It's a little puzzling why people don't know why he acting like a child, and not a twenty year something. I think the answer is simple, he became a kid for too long and I think his mind went with it lol. 7 years in isekai world., that would put him socially awkward. If we talking when he just arrived, that's just confusion mixed with a lot of WTF thoughts.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 30, 2021 12:10 PM

Sep 2012
iamKetranLang said:
It's a little puzzling why people don't know why he acting like a child, and not a twenty year something. I think the answer is simple, he became a kid for too long and I think his mind went with it lol. 7 years in isekai world., that would put him socially awkward. If we talking when he just arrived, that's just confusion mixed with a lot of WTF thoughts.

also if reincarnated with memories doesn't mean he would be adult just kid with higher knowledge

kid can be smart as F like genius for example but he will never be adult and why do u think it is? why is it we become adult with age? what happens with age? our body and brain Dev with age so kid brain isn't capable of being fully mature, in other words there is biological limit, some have more Dev brains sure but there is still limit to that to and 8year old can't be same as 25, so if reincarnation with memories would be a thing expect age regression
Sugram22Apr 30, 2021 12:15 PM
May 25, 2023 6:05 AM

Dec 2022
This dude is worried about having a conversation with kids younger than him. Did he forgot that he's an old dude in a young kid body?
Nov 30, 2023 3:27 PM

May 2017
Finaly the best girl is coming , pink/orange ponytail , a cute yet hot body , a good personality , i hope they will give us some fanservice ! Cause , the mc isnt a kid lol

I just have a problem with her fashion senses , first she doesnt have a skirt while everything else she wear would fit with a skirt , next she wear that strange red dress that completly hide her body and make her look like everyone yet she want to be noticed...i guess its not an ecchi anime then -_-
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2020

100 by kurooganeko »»
Oct 19, 6:01 PM

» I take it this will be a heavy "go check manga/LN", it's been jarring to watch.

TheJuiceBox - May 28, 2020

8 by SakurakoMikage »»
Jul 10, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

76 by TicuuGoBoom »»
Jul 9, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2020

64 by amf85 »»
Apr 1, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

120 by Juggy_don »»
Feb 9, 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.