Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2020 5:06 AM

May 2019
This was a masterful adaptation. It took everything great from season 1, and levelled it up.

10/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jun 28, 2020 5:11 AM

May 2018
Rip the school; gone, reduced to atoms.

Also that continue? Yes/No at the end makes me curious if we'll get a season 3
Jun 28, 2020 5:21 AM

Dec 2009
What is this, a bomber grape doujin with the explosion ending?
Really wholesome episode too.
Jun 28, 2020 6:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aww, kawaai koto Kaguya-sama! Finally she had a smartphone and brought back her usual smiles! The whole photo memorable point really touching. I can't help but tearing again on that parts. Its glad to had seen Miko abled to adapted her new family. Aww so kawaai koto! The end game served as a finalization. The last banter for them. Chika's served as the executor and blast everything with the boom effect like the first season scenes. Lmao. Yep, they finally kept the usual teasing end like the previous season. I can't hold down myself, laughing with the way that ended this amazing series. There is no way reason to hold another season, because that end must be led to another continuity. A next year again, maybe? Idk. So i must wait patiently!

Summary. I might put this show at a 9/10 line of scores again like the previous season. Since their end was pretty similar, and i can't accepted the show to be my masterpiece without a proper ending. However, this season had an exceptions over some of their best sceneries. Episode 6, 7, and the greatness 11 took the whole season into the incredible level of satisfaction to me. I officially grant my usual private placement of scoring to give more respect to the whole gangs. So, yeah, no kidding , no doubt, no hesitations, no shit, that i put this season as my 10/10 lists.

Thats it. Its time for me to moved on!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 6:32 AM
Jul 2019
Look at the score, man. I love Kaguya-sama, don't get me wrong but still 8.98 is a little bit too high imo. 8.78 is a perfect score for it, i think
Jun 28, 2020 6:44 AM

Oct 2018
End of another season i'm looking forward to season 3.
Jun 28, 2020 9:07 AM
Dec 2015
RihanD said:
-Stray said:
Yoooooo that finaleeee!
I was almost pissed they skipped showing the group pict they took but they literally saved it for the last shot! Brilliant!
The people involved in making this, the writting and directing, voice acting and animation are so way above what the normal romcom gets, how they put in between actions of certain characters shows how they understand them so well and not just doing this for advertisement. Definitely an anime that hightens up the experience for manga readers and an amazing treat for anime only.
Also that last part... Iceguya foreshadow for season 3? Because at this point Im 99% sure we are getting a season 3.

Overall way more fun and emotional than season 1 due to the chapters adapted but ofc both seasons were showered with love from the staff.
9001/10!
Season 3 come on!
What Foreshadowing? I missed it, can you explain?

Kaguya's hair is untied XD. So, she looks like the other kaguya XD (The Ice One)
Jun 28, 2020 9:18 AM

Apr 2019
Well that was a great finale to an absolutely amazing second season.
I don't think any amine has made me laugh as much as this season did.

I really though for a second there that they weren't gonna adapt the balloon chapter but I'm really glad they did since it's one of my favorites.
Shinomiya making that handmade blow dart was hilarious, and Shirogane ignoring his father's words was even better.
I like how they cut to Hayasaka sleeping outside when Shinomiya wanted to be saved by her.

Also like how excited she got over the new smartphones. We sure got a lot of quality Hayasaka content this season.

Absolutely loved this season, hopefully we get confirmation on a third season soon.
arcticmontysJun 28, 2020 9:21 AM
Jun 28, 2020 9:52 AM

Sep 2019
Nice episode although it was a weird way to end it, still enjoyable nonetheless. Should probably read the manga now i guess. -g-
Jun 28, 2020 9:55 AM
Mar 2019
SukiAni27 said:
Look at the score, man. I love Kaguya-sama, don't get me wrong but still 8.98 is a little bit too high imo. 8.78 is a perfect score for it, i think
It’s back at 8.94.
Jun 28, 2020 10:05 AM
May 2019
This season is a masterpiece . Definitely deserve 10/10 or even more ! ♥♥♥
This show will become a true legend in futures like FMBA , hxh , steins gate etc
Can't wait for season 3 , i hope it will released soon 2021 maybe or something like that
Jun 28, 2020 10:17 AM

Nov 2019
Anyone got any similar anime they can recommend to help me get over the loss of s2 ending ?
Jun 28, 2020 10:36 AM

Mar 2012
I like it slightly less than season 1 because I don't like the drama as much as the pure romantic comedy. Still a great season.
Jun 28, 2020 11:28 AM

Mar 2013
Great ending, they made it exaggerated in a good way.
I was literally trying to be composed while watching but... πŸ˜‚
I'd really love to see 20+ episodes in an animation and not just 12.
Either way, I was a bit disappointed in me and not the Anime itself.
I'm looking forward for another season and I hope it's soon.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 28, 2020 11:36 AM
Mar 2020
There's a Hidden Message on the last Episode.
It say:
Continue?
Yes
No

Hinata_KaitoJun 28, 2020 11:42 AM
Jun 28, 2020 12:08 PM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
A great episode for a very good season. I'll echo what I've seen a couple of people said above, and admit that I personally prefer the rom-com side of this show to the drama stuff. It's more entertaining and fun to me when it's light-hearted.

Overall, this season was very enjoyable, as I expected it to be. Much on par with last season (if not just a fraction lower for me). Very strong 8/10. Hope we get a third season.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jun 28, 2020 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
Hope we get a 3rd season, this was just as good as the 1st.
Jun 28, 2020 2:52 PM
Dec 2019
A good anime ending episode, a fun ending with the balloon game.
I do enjoy Kaguya focused episodes, as she is experiencing things for the first time.
Jun 28, 2020 3:13 PM

May 2016
It felt so short since it was only one cour I hope to see this masterpiece again on my screen. 9.5 for me.

FlamepriesT said:
Is it just me, or did the principal just go full Leskinen?
Going wild about *Japanese girls* while taking a picture of *Miko* + that heavy foreigner accent... LOL

What an unbelievably good season. AOTY tier stuff
Have agree with you 100% espesially the one about Leskinen.

Jun 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Dec 2016
Diffidently, The S2 was completely amazing and one of the best anime series this year! (if not the best one).
I'm kinda confused about the last scenes.
The first: when the balloon has exploded. That isn't considered a literally representative (a figure of speech or something like that), is it? I mean it's hard to believe that the school was burst just from a single balloon, but they want to image the credit scene like that. What do you think, guys?
The second one: most of you saw the hidden message which was:
Continue:
YES
NO
I searched about it and found this in some Japanese forum. I hope if someone can translate/understand it:

and this is the Japanese article:
https://twicolle-plus.com/articles/562552
Jun 28, 2020 3:32 PM

Apr 2017
With this type of anime, I really miss the old times when we get a lot of 20+ep per season lol
//cruellime Steam Signature - SteamId for cruellime, real name bakachi mochii
Jun 28, 2020 6:32 PM
Oct 2018
too bad bcs next week we can't see this show again, for me this eps one of best ending this season. Can't wait for next season
Jun 28, 2020 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
That end was lackluster and cheesy. They could've ended at the phone episode.
Jun 28, 2020 6:50 PM

Jul 2017
What can i say, it was a perfect season, even better than the first. And that's it xd i've said it all.

Also, just wanted to add something else: Ishigami fucking rocks. His character development was one of the best things this season had to offer, not to talk about his past wich was heartbreaking to follow, it was really well written. What a guy.

10/10 ez, don't even need to think
Jun 28, 2020 9:06 PM

Aug 2018
The perfect ending.

Feels and laughs all rolled into one. The best combo Kaguya always excelled at.

What more is there to say that hasn't been said? Season 2 was practically a masterpiece. Can't quite give it a 10 myself only for the reason that this anime still--STILL can be even better crazy as it is to think, but that's how good it is.

So far, this is absolutely the anime of the year. It could very well be dethroned by the insanity that will be the summer season, but only time will tell.

9.5/10
Jun 28, 2020 9:30 PM
Feb 2016
0/10 bad adaptation not much Tsundere Senpai screen time. Overall the studio and staff did an awesome job this season but they left out quite a lot of funny chapters. Ishigami arc doesn't felt as much as impact in the manga, maybe because of manga cliffhanger made you looking forward to it but anime resolves it in one episode. Best episode for me of course episode 10 with PAPAGANE at it again!!!! Looking forward to season 3, at this point there's no way they won't adapt it.
Jun 28, 2020 11:31 PM

Aug 2016
The best comedy anime of the year without a doubt <3
9/10
Jun 29, 2020 12:34 AM

Nov 2016
Very heartwarming to see Kaguya becoming once again happy after seeing all the photos they shared, especially after being depressed from losing all the photos she has taken from her flip phone. Then again, she is surrounded by wonderful friends. She may have lost something precious in the beginning, but in the end, she has gained some more.

That second part with the balloon pumping game :>
nobody:
chika: i'm about to end this mans whole career
*eats the tangerines at the worst time possible*
oof

It has been a fun roller-coaster ride, I can't believe it's all already over. The previous season was really good but this one was much more special imo. Hopefully, they will announce season 3!

Jun 29, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2020
Great ending! Simple yet so perfect!

Jun 29, 2020 3:05 AM

Jun 2017
A beautiful Episode as always, it was a good choice of chapters in the last Episode. Kaguya really saved this season with its magnificent adaption.
Continue? YESS! Can't want for S3!
Jun 29, 2020 3:57 AM
Aug 2016
This is exactly how a finale episode should be. Equal parts of happy tears and laughter. Ishigami and Miko is really an unique and cute pair. Two students secretly helping each other out. As for the Student Council committee, they all grew close to each other and helped each other develop in a better way.
Jun 29, 2020 8:27 AM

Dec 2019
I didn't expect the balloon chap to be the final segment. The balloon bursting up the whole school was unexpectable. I was really pleased when Daddy Daddy Do! stormed to the scene while everyone was thrown away by the balloon's sheer explosion force.

Can't wait for the 3rd season, if there is..
Jun 29, 2020 9:37 AM

Mar 2014
the ending was great, here's hoping for 3rd season

9/10
Jun 29, 2020 9:53 AM

Oct 2013
Strange. While Season 1 was mediocre for me, but its finale was decent, Season 2 felt to be opposite: It was decent in general, but the final episode was quite... well, fine. Nothing more, nothing less, with some cringe moments like Shirogane's delusions about Kaguya saying "How cute".
Although I really appreciate creativity of the creators of this anime that was seen in the finale as well, mostly during its marvelous and funny ending after that balloon popped. ;p

I enjoyed the second season of Kaguya-sama way more than the first one. This anime is not something revolutionary, the story and characters were not really exciting for me, but what I liked the most are firstly great direction, and secondly creativity of the creators who were able to depict even regular, everyday situations, as something really interesting.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Jun 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Oct 2012
A solid 9/10 for me, I really wish I could have rated it higher however I wasn't that attached yet with the characters and the show, thou I can see myself going back rewatching it and changing the score. also, I'm really looking forward to s3!! kudos to A-1 pictures!
KyzenJun 29, 2020 8:36 PM
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Jun 29, 2020 1:31 PM

Feb 2008
Off with a blast.

Now that was an epic balloon pumping game. And a misleading one, nothing less from Chika.

Still, Kaguya's cellular saga was touching. Her blank expression was heart-rending. Hail cloud storage.
Jun 29, 2020 1:51 PM

Sep 2017
Alright I give. That was a great final episode. The photography thing was very sweet and wholesome but that (probably original) ending was hilarious. A super creative way to roll the credits. Well done.
Jun 29, 2020 6:22 PM

May 2015
Psychedelios said:
That end was lackluster and cheesy. They could've ended at the phone episode.

Nice troll score man.

Jun 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
no doubt best anime of the season
BRAWLERS
Jun 30, 2020 12:22 PM

May 2018
Not liking this, but glad it's over.................................shit.
Jun 30, 2020 4:54 PM

Feb 2017
Really love this anime. Kaguya S1 is (by far) my best anime from 2019, and I think this season is also worth that title. Love it from the start until the very end <3
Jun 30, 2020 5:51 PM

Jun 2020
eh. Episode 11 was good but I didn't like 12 that much. Felt like a poor way to end off the series compared to season 1. dissapointing
Jun 30, 2020 7:24 PM

Aug 2017
I can't believe that another anime reach me personally. Laughs, sadness, character development, creativity, animation, more characters, love. Everything in the same season. 12 wonderful episodes. I really look forward to a third season in the future. You deserve it and much more. Congratulations! ♥♥♥♥

10/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 30, 2020 10:27 PM

Jan 2013
What an ending! The whole photoshoot scene was great but when he mentioned that Kaguya and Shirogane would make the best couple, suddenly Kaguya forgot everything ahah
Never thought that Iino would spend her time like this and interact with everyone.

I honestly thought that someone would fix her phone...
It has been a long time since i've seen such a detailed description of a smartphone xD

But the best scene had to be when Kaguya bought her new smartphone, it was the moment when Kaguya came back to life, she never thought they had so many pics together.

The balloon game was straight from Chika's mind hahaha that's for sure xD It was still funny, watching Ishigami getting all pumped about it and then it would all return to 0, or when Kaguya tried to destroy the balloon. And the whole ending, oh boy!

I'm glad that this season ended like this because at the beginning i was losing a little hope, but this season was so great with so many great moments!
And that ending card.

S3? Ofc yes!
9/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 30, 2020 11:19 PM

Feb 2008
I watched this with friends, and was a blast to be honest. Didn't really care for the soundtrack during first season, but Kokuhaku really hit the nail this second season for me. Great soundtrack, great voice acting, great comedy all around.

My only complains: not enough fanservice, not enough Hayasaka, and I guess Fujiwara fell to a secondary plane during all second season. I just feel like she wasn't there enough.

Great watch, and a lot better than the first season in my opinion.

8/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jul 1, 2020 1:29 AM

Apr 2020
Whew, man it was a good run. This season feels like it was dedicated to developing side characters, like Ishigami and Miko. Well, I gotta admit, Kaguya and Shirogane got their portion of attention as well.

So, I take it that third season is coming?
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Jul 1, 2020 4:47 AM

Jun 2013
UNIQUE AND BINGE-WORTHY!

The last anime I watched that I could compare to this in regards to quality, comedy and romance content would be Ouran Highschool Host Club. This episode and the whole series has me rolling up with laughter. Most other romance anime, you almost wanna skip the middle ground to when they finally get together but with this anime, honestly, I don't mind if it never happens I am happy with where it is now! Golden entertainment! The comedy is spot on and i thoroughly enjoyed this anime. Please please don't let it be too long before season 3!

Jul 1, 2020 9:18 AM
May 2020
All of the episodes in the entire series (S1 and S2) were 5/5 for me! A really good way to end off the Sports Festival Arc! I am already looking forward to the third season, which I think will be the final.
Jul 1, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2014
phew....what a wonderful closing,

the principal and his accent was so funny XD, and that looks on both Ishigami and Iino was so cool and graceful.
even tho those precious memories ( Photos ) that Kaguya's treasures so much. couldn't be recovered, she still can see and saved it as much as she can, because those was memories that she shared with her friends..

and she can also make another ton of memories as many as she wants with them. her pure smile with whole student council was so precious XD.

and.. they end this wonderful sequel with ch 91 balloon chapter XD... it was so funny especially when actually all of them feared of exloding balloon itself. loved the way they add outros of character introduction along with the explosion, and hints toward the 3rd season i assume XD.

masterpiece...
A1 never ceased to amazed me since they adapted this in the prequel before. this is one of my fav manga that get adapted perfectly.
There are tons of aspect that they did really well. The voice acting was so top notch for me, i felt the unique characteristic for every voice acting in each character. other than that the way they add small details in every possible situation is amazingly great witj the addition of wonderful narrator too.
I liked how they adapted almost perfectly for each chapter they adapted. especially in some big and important arc, such as election and Ishigami's past.

TBH i am waiting for them to adapt another big arc of culture festival,
IYKWIM XD, well since several adapted chapters were quite close to it, i hope they'll adapt it, and i hope that won't be long to get adapted haha...

no doubt.. absolute 10/10 for me best of this season XD.

Jul 1, 2020 1:46 PM
Feb 2020
This final episode was such a blast, i really enjoyed myself, Chika's balloon game was quite a hilarious ride. I enjoyed this season and there isnt more that a can say, It was Funny and emotional.

I also love how the ending for S2 had the same ending for the first op (Love Dramatic) with the pink explosion and title card except this time theres context.
Good stuff.
-Towel Man
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

258 by _untitled »»
Aug 6, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

216 by _untitled »»
Aug 2, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.