Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2017 11:00 PM

Jun 2016
Is it only me or what?

I don't know about you guys, but so far this shows is boring for me. I don't really enjoy it very much too. I know I still need to catch up I'm on ep 16 but I feel like dropping this anime. Right now I probably give it 3/10 or 4/10.

Idk should I drop this anime? I want to know you guys opinion.

Note: Hope you can understand my Engilsh
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 29, 2017 11:16 PM

Nov 2016
I can't make a decision for you, but if you haven't enjoyed it so far, you should really drop it, since it will stay pretty much the same.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 29, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2010
DragonShaker said:
Is it only me or what?

I don't know about you guys, but so far this shows is boring for me. I don't really enjoy it very much too. I know I still need to catch up I'm on ep 16 but I feel like dropping this anime. Right now I probably give it 3/10 or 4/10.

Ask yourself:

1. What's the one thing you like the most about the show?
2. Is it worth it to continue watch the show just for that one thing?
Aug 30, 2017 12:04 AM

May 2014
How are you going to ask if you should drop a anime if you don't like the anime drop that shit.
Aug 30, 2017 12:59 AM

Jun 2016
Yes please. I'm on episode 20 and I hate myself for watching this far. Boring af. If you don't like it now, you won't like the rest either.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Aug 30, 2017 1:00 AM

Apr 2016
Jesus holy, with your favorite list i can't even understand why you pick it up in the first place.
Aug 30, 2017 1:01 AM

Sep 2016
don't let others decide something for you, it will become habit.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 30, 2017 5:30 AM
Aug 2017
DragonShaker said:
Is it only me or what?

Honestly I can see why you would want to drop this anime. It's slice of life with not a lot of the usual anime tropes going on so it can be off putting to a lot of people. I would say if understand Spoken English better than reading subs what the dub. I feel watching something like this in your spoken language makes the jokes funnier and requires less focus making it easier to enjoy. But if that's not an option for you and you don't feel that need to see what happens Next then dropping it is fine you did give the anime 16 EP so if it's still not grabbing you it's fine.
Aug 30, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2017
i dropped it the first episode so

still life: pink roses
Aug 30, 2017 8:21 AM

Jun 2014
Frankly I was super excited for this show and got quite a ways in. I love the characters and the setting but I feel like this show is a textbook example of bad pacing. I love slice of life (it's my favorite genre of anime) but the meandering arcs are usually predicated on misunderstandings or lack of communication so it feels like the problems would be avoidable if the characters learned. (How many times are we going to have the tourism and merchant groups fight over their ideologies? We all know they'll come to agree after a speech and then it will be forgotten for the next 3 episode arc.) Because of this, the arcs feel disjointed and pointless. There was so much potential but the structure and pacing ruin it. If you're not enjoying it, don't feel bad, just drop it. I'm excited for what the studio does next, I just think this one was a misfire.
Aug 30, 2017 11:08 AM

Sep 2013
No, you're almost finished anyways.
Aug 30, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2014
I caught up with the first 15 episodes or so much later, and watched them 2-4 episodes at the time. I enjoyed that much more than waiting for every new episode.

Maybe this is one of those shows that just work better when marathoned. It seems like that there is not enough material/time in a single episode to fully appreciate it.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Aug 30, 2017 1:33 PM

Apr 2013
I think it's pretty good, jesus the divided opinions towards the show makes me kinda "EH" but whatever that's life, drop it if you don't like it, it's not garbage it simply isn't your thing

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 30, 2017 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
FMmatron said:
I can't make a decision for you, but if you haven't enjoyed it so far, you should really drop it, since it will stay pretty much the same.

Hey man, know you're a big fan of the show and so I am *SIGHS* really sucks that OP and a bunch of people don't feel the same way towards the series eh? Well whatever that's life, but I'm hoping you and I still enjoy the series till the end

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 30, 2017 1:40 PM
Nov 2013
Slice of life can be boring for some people. It's not going to change, so if you don't like it after 16 episodes, it might be time to drop...
Aug 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Nov 2016
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
FMmatron said:

Hey man, know you're a big fan of the show and so I am *SIGHS* really sucks that OP and a bunch of people don't feel the same way towards the series eh? Well whatever that's life, but I'm hoping you and I still enjoy the series till the end

Well, it can't be helped I guess and it's not like I can't see why others don't like it as much as we do :P

And thanks man I hope so too^^

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2017 2:53 PM

Apr 2016
Let me preface by saying I absolutely loved Shirobako, and just started watching Hanasaku Iroha recently. Another great show.

That being said, especially compared to its earlier sibling shows, Sakura Quest is missing that "something" in the series which I just can't quite pinpoint. It's still enjoyable, but whether it's the pacing or the direction, I always get the feeling that something is not right. It doesn't draw you in as much as their other shows, and a lot of the subtle humour that they are known for, comes across with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

I don't find it boring since I usually enjoy SoLs, but OP, if it's already a chore to you at Ep 16, it's very likely that this just might not be the series for you. The last few episodes have improved a bit; but the overall show has been plagued by inconsistencies. A few brilliant scenes followed by some mundane scenes that seem targeted at kids. In the end, it's up to you.
Aug 30, 2017 6:30 PM

Oct 2010
Yeah, it's unjustifiable to jump to the conclusion that dislike of Sakura Quest = dislike of SoL. If it were boring that'd be one thing, but it's annoying and lackluster in myriad ways, some obvious, others I can't even describe to my own satisfaction. In April I had it at 8, now I have it at 5.

I find it worth watching for the leading ladies, love them, want to see more of them (mostly Sanae) and I would have regretted stopping more than I regret watching.

Aidoru-Ojisan said:
FMmatron said:

Hey man, know you're a big fan of the show and so I am *SIGHS* really sucks that OP and a bunch of people don't feel the same way towards the series eh?

You'd like this mini-review by Paul Jensen: https://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/feature/2017-06-30/the-best-and-worst-anime-of-spring-2017/.118236

Sakura Quest didn't really click for me until partway through the season. Its studio connection to Shirobako worked against it in my eyes, and I kept waiting for it to follow that show's lead by telling me something meaningful about an industry that I already found fascinating. Instead, it stuck with the relatively slow and mundane business of promoting tourism in the middle of nowhere. I eventually found that the key to enjoying it was to let go of my expectations and give Sakura Quest room to do its own thing. Once that happened, I found myself increasingly charmed by this rural workplace drama.

Where so many stories zero in on the dreams and aspirations of our teenage years, Sakura Quest operates in the endless slog of adulthood that follows after high school and college. Some of its characters have lost sight of their ambitions, some have taken detours away from their dream jobs, and others have spent so long trying to achieve their goals that they can barely tell if they're still making progress. These struggles lend the series a very human feel and make even the little victories seem worth celebrating. Think of it as an older and wiser slice of life show, one that trades in the usual blind optimism for an outlook that's more realistic but still a little bit hopeful.

That second paragraph sounds pretty close to Sore ga Seiyuu, in which the main character is barely surviving in her career. That show is 10/10 one of my all time favorites. Sakura Quest looked like a show I'd love. I think many of us who were disappointed would say it feels like less than the sum of its parts.
Aug 30, 2017 9:59 PM

Nov 2014
No, you should'nt drop dhis! It just 3 or 4 episodes away.

(says the one who dropped a show after 11th of 12 episodes)
Aug 31, 2017 3:13 AM

Jun 2016
I don't see the point of dropping it anymore since there are 3-4 episodes left?

P.S. I love it so much, though. I love everyone in this anime.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 31, 2017 4:18 AM
Jun 2016
My interest in this show has waned slightly with the last few episodes. Aside from generally being busy with life, the other shows I'm watching this season have consumed most of my time.

Sakura Quest is really a slow burn that requires your attention and patience for it to work which I've been lacking. For example another show I'm watching right now (New Game!!) is split into segments which are easy to watch in short bursts.

I do still enjoy the show greatly and love the main cast as well as the music. I have to wonder why you watched up to episode 16 if you didn't enjoy the it though. Usually all it takes for me to decide whether or not a show interests me is a couple of episodes.
Aug 31, 2017 4:42 AM
Jan 2016
If it bores you, then drop it. It's a waste if you're watching something you did not enjoy.
Aug 31, 2017 7:35 PM

Oct 2010
skystorms88 said:
No, you should'nt drop dhis! It just 3 or 4 episodes away.

TheDoggoneGirl said:
I don't see the point of dropping it anymore since there are 3-4 episodes left?

The OP wrote "I'm on ep 16" :) Nine episodes is 3/4 of any other 1-cour show he could watch instead.

dqtl74 said:
Sakura Quest is really a slow burn that requires your attention and patience for it to work which I've been lacking. For example another show I'm watching right now (New Game!!) is split into segments which are easy to watch in short bursts.

Maybe worth a comment... I split up some shows, but I have mostly watched each Sakura Quest episode in one sitting, so, sadly, that doesn't guarantee appreciation either. :/
Aug 31, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2014
I have a problem with people that drop shows and have the audacity to rate it uncompleted. I don't know, it just bothers the hell out of me. But that's me. Personally, I would tell you to either:
A) Complete it, and rate it.
B) Drop it, but don't rate it.

But there's this thing called an "opinion," so I can't really tell you what to do. You do you. It's whatever. I'm not even mad. Baka.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 31, 2017 8:41 PM

Nov 2009
Finish it out, but keep a running notepad or blog while watching the episodes, it will help you break up the monotony. Don't do more than two episodes in a single sitting. It's just not a super interesting show.

Something like this:

9:14pm: "Seventeen episodes in and I still don't click with Yoshino at all, she feels like a carbon copy of Aoi with a different hairstyle. It's like PA Works took what worked in Shirobako or Iroha and just plopped it in here thinking "oh it'll work too" but the characters just feel so uninspiring on the whole"

9:16pm: "Sometimes I forget Tari Tari even existed and I'm okay with that"

9:19pm: "I have always thought the chupacabra thing is incredibly dumb and forced, a lot of this show feels forced, really"

9:20pm: "This character who says Manoyama sucks and why even bother trying to revive it is speaking my language to be honest"

I'm not saying it'll make you like the show, but it'll make it bearable.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Sep 1, 2017 5:23 PM

Oct 2010
Anise_Punter said:
9:19pm: "I have always thought the chupacabra thing is incredibly dumb and forced, a lot of this show feels forced, really"

9:20pm: "This character who says Manoyama sucks and why even bother trying to revive it is speaking my language to be honest"

Yeah... on the positive side, I found the most recent arc refreshing in that Erika responded believably to the crap being thrown at her, rather than having a complete change of heart as might happen in other shows.

Chupa-kabura was just the worst. You can write an in-world idea to be intentionally terrible and annoying like that, but don't then make it a major recurring part of the first half of the show.

Zelev said:
I have a problem with people that drop shows and have the audacity to rate it uncompleted.

As far as I can remember, shows I had issues with, but stuck with to completion, have only ever gone further down in score by the end, not up. Examples: Index, One Punch Man, SDF Macross, Noragami, Escaflowne, Ergo Proxy, Last Exile.

I believe the onus is entirely on each website's staff to decide what completion percentage earns the right to influence a show's score. With MAL having decided on 1/5th, the site's anime ranking by definition inclusively represents the opinions of people who dropped shows halfway. Abstinence from rating dropped shows is merely a choice not to use the system the way it was designed to work.

User scores inevitably reflect, first and foremost, a show's ability to appeal to the lowest common denominator. I see nothing noble, nothing sacred, nothing worth defending in the user rating system.
Sep 1, 2017 8:20 PM

Nov 2013
Onsa_Rin said:
Let me preface by saying I absolutely loved Shirobako, and just started watching Hanasaku Iroha recently. Another great show.

That being said, especially compared to its earlier sibling shows, Sakura Quest is missing that "something" in the series which I just can't quite pinpoint. It's still enjoyable, but whether it's the pacing or the direction, I always get the feeling that something is not right. It doesn't draw you in as much as their other shows, and a lot of the subtle humour that they are known for, comes across with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Me too. I like Shirobako & Hanasaku Iroha so I was expecting a great thing from Sakura Quest but I guess I'll be dropping this show on ep 5. Yeah it's missing something, but I can't pinpoint it either. Could be characters' passion or emotion, pacing, or theme? Not sure.

Guess Japan's audience also agree since Shirobako could sell more than 14k discs per volume and iirc Sakura Quest sales doesn't even reach 2k BDs. Really big gap.
Sep 1, 2017 9:03 PM
Mar 2012
Swagernator said:
Jesus holy, with your favorite list i can't even understand why you pick it up in the first place.

6 of their favs have slow/sol vibes. And they survived LB s1, so definitely worth trying Sakura Quest. But ep16 is a bit late to drop...
I'd think SQ isn't as boring as Tamako but definitely is missing something, a stronger direction perhaps. It has the rare adult work setting, yet includes many random childish things (eg must find the 3 treasures to revive... I mean it's not a shounen fantasy). There are occasional great episodes, mostly tied to a few characters (Sandal, Riri, Maki etc). But it's a character centric sol, so if u couldn't care about any character then it's not worth it.
Sep 1, 2017 9:34 PM

Sep 2016
gophercg said:
Swagernator said:

6 of their favs have slow/sol vibes. And they survived LB s1, so definitely worth trying Sakura Quest. But ep16 is a bit late to drop...
I'd think SQ isn't as boring as Tamako but definitely is missing something, a stronger direction perhaps. It has the rare adult work setting, yet includes many random childish things (eg must find the 3 treasures to revive... I mean it's not a shounen fantasy). There are occasional great episodes, mostly tied to a few characters (Sandal, Riri, Maki etc). But it's a character centric sol, so if u couldn't care about any character then it's not worth it.
there are tons of minor things (which pile up into a big problem) missing from this anime, but i'll just rant everything about it later on at the end of series.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 2, 2017 2:18 PM

May 2015
I don't see why you even would create a separate thread for this, lol... You had your own answer already, so drop it. Simple as that. Is it that hard?

Lmao.

Sep 3, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2014
I came here to ask the opposite question but I didn't want to make a thread, I got bored and stopped watching around Episode 14, has it changed since then? should I come back? it kind of felt like this anime had no forward momentum at the time and that it needed something big to happen to shake things up.
Forum Signature
Sep 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Feb 2015
You have to decide that for yourself.

You have to like the slice of life/comedy/melodrama genre to enjoy this anime. I personally really like it, as I'm attached to the characters and care about what happens. If you're not feeling that, then drop.
Sep 4, 2017 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
September 20... getting hyped to find out whether the predictions that it'll jump up over 8 (like Shirobako did) come true. I doubt it, but with only 1/3 of viewers having rated it, maybe anything is possible?

Punkstar1 said:
I got bored and stopped watching around Episode 14, has it changed since then? should I come back? it kind of felt like this anime had no forward momentum at the time and that it needed something big to happen to shake things up.

It hasn't changed that much, nothing big happened. The overall situation is better and more hopeful in the second half - the team finally stopped idiotically forgetting to consult the town council, everyone gets along better (except MVP Erika), things the team tries actually produce good results, Chupakabura is almost completely gone, and it's clearly heading toward a pleasant conclusion with the successful revival of an old summer festival last held half a century ago. I reckon the final one or two episodes will be worth a watch to give you some closure on the story, but I wouldn't recommend watching all of it. At the amount of anime you (or I) have seen, there are assuredly a lot of more rewarding SoL anime out there to see.
Sep 6, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
Zelev said:
I have a problem with people that drop shows and have the audacity to rate it uncompleted.

I rate shows I haven't even started watching.

As both my "to watch" and "watching" lists are too full for clarity, I (mis)use MAL's rating system to keep track of which shows I want to prioritize picking up =P
- Mishima Hitomi
Sep 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Feb 2015
Yes you should! If you still don't find the series interesting in like EP06 or something, then drop it.

Sep 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2014
Laionidas said:
Zelev said:

I rate shows I haven't even started watching.

As both my "to watch" and "watching" lists are too full for clarity, I (mis)use MAL's rating system to keep track of which shows I want to prioritize picking up =P

People can do whatever they want. I just don't agree with it.

Sep 7, 2017 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
Zelev said:

Fair enough, but then I don't agree with a large portion of MAL ratings that have been made by people that did finish watching the shows they rate (>.<)

On a different note, since you have rated Ergo Proxy with a 10/10 too, may I recommend Subete ga F ni Naru? IMO, it's one of the better anime released in recent years, especially in this genre.
- Mishima Hitomi
Sep 7, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
Laionidas said:
Zelev said:

Fair enough, but then I don't agree with a large portion of MAL ratings that have been made by people that did finish watching the shows they rate (>.<)

On a different note, since you have rated Ergo Proxy with a 10/10 too, may I recommend Subete ga F ni Naru? IMO, it's one of the better anime released in recent years, especially in this genre.

Thanks for the recommendation. It's been on my PTW list for a while, but I never got around to it.

Sep 7, 2017 10:49 AM
Sep 2016
I'm 23 episodes in and I wish I had dropped it around episode 12 so I totally recommend you to drop it.
Sep 7, 2017 1:26 PM

Jan 2016
Well, at the start I was bored to. But then I started to understand what this anime is really all about and now I love it. Either try watching it and view it in a diffrent light or just drop it.

It's alot about the problem the town faces and how Yoshino and the gang try to fix them while still trying to promote the town. It's relaxing and teaches you alot about life in general
Sep 7, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2014
Zelev said:
It's been on my PTW list for a while, but I never got around to it.

Let me know what you think about it when you do.

Also, you'll notice soon enough that there's something off about the show (in an intriguing way), and there is a great YouTube video about why, but you shouldn't watch it before you've finished the actual anime.
- Mishima Hitomi
Sep 7, 2017 4:17 PM

Jun 2016
If you feel like dropping it, then place it on hold now and wait for the series to complete. Once the show is done, decide whether you still want to watch it or not. Sometimes when I find shows boring or I start losing interest in them, I wait for them to finish and then watch it all in one go. It ends up being more enjoyable that way...but it sometimes it isn't.

But if it isn't working for you, then there's no harm in stopping.

I really like the anime though, so I'd like you to finish it. It reminds me of ReLife in the sense that Yoshino (from here) and Arata (from ReLife) are both at a crossroads. Things are vastly different from high school and the real world isn't that pretty. Considering how many shows out there are about high school kids, it's kind of refreshing to see something different and in a somewhat realistic manner when it comes to emotions and stuff.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 26, 2017 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
no, don't drop it even if you don't like it because I tell you not to. we like it so you have to watch it. see the logic behind your question?
Sep 30, 2017 4:35 AM

Mar 2016
You shouldn't drop it, episodes 17 and 18 are great.
I think all the previous episodes are great too
May 11, 2020 2:55 PM

Sep 2018
FMmatron said:

I probably have to finish it for the anime challenge I'm doing because changing would be too much of a pain at this point. But I feel like dropping it, I thought it was going to be a unique tale of a girl coming to love a small town. But by the fifth episode it's made it's self clear that it's just another generic Misfit School Club anime in a setting outside of a school. I mean she has already forgotten that she wanted to avoid becoming a country bumpkin with no real character development at that point, any real character development has obviously happened off screen. Also, I guess that kinda highlights a frustration that I have with a lot of animes with situations like this, I'm not sure if it has something to do with an aspect of Japanese culture that I just don't understand or not, but a lot of times the characters never come to terms with a situation themselves, they are just forced into said situation and are then like "oh, oh well, now I have to love it because I was forced into it."
KristiwazhereMay 11, 2020 3:15 PM
May 11, 2020 3:19 PM

Nov 2016
kandi_gloss said:
FMmatron said:

I probably have to finish it for the anime challenge I'm doing because changing would be too much of a pain at this point. But I feel like dropping it, I thought it was going to be a unique tale of a girl coming to love a small town. But by the fifth episode it's made it's self clear that it's just another generic Misfit School Club anime in a setting outside of a school. I mean she has already forgotten that she wanted to avoid becoming a country bumpkin with no real character development at that point, any real character development has obviously happened off screen. Also, I guess that kinda highlights a frustration that I have with a lot of animes with situations like this, I'm not sure if it has something to do with an aspect of Japanese culture that I just don't understand or not, but a lot of times the characters never come to terms with a situation themselves, they are just forced into said situation and are then like "oh, oh well, now I have to love it because I was forced into it."

It's actually both. A show about flourishing a smallt town with cute girls charm and it's pretty great at that. Might be your unreasonable expectations or your low opion of the sub-genre that prevent you from enjoying it. I still hope you will get something worthwhile out of it because there is going to be some development for the characters.

May 11, 2020 3:24 PM

Sep 2018
FMmatron said:
kandi_gloss said:

It's actually both. A show about flourishing a smallt town with cute girls charm and it's pretty great at that. Might be your unreasonable expectations or your low opion of the sub-genre that prevent you from enjoying it. I still hope you will get something worthwhile out of it because there is going to be some development for the characters.

First off, I have already seen a few anime in this genre that I have liked. Second off, I do not think my expectations are unreasonable. Also, yes, there has been some development of a couple of characters already, but it's felt forced in and for the sake of the cheesy morals.
May 11, 2020 3:35 PM

Nov 2016
kandi_gloss said:
FMmatron said:

First off, I have already seen a few anime in this genre that I have liked. Second off, I do not think my expectations are unreasonable. Also, yes, there has been some development of a couple of characters already, but it's felt forced in and for the sake of the cheesy morals.

It's primarily slice of life with easily digestible themes appropriate for the target demographic, profoundness isn't required. In comparison with similar shows it does an exemplary job. So yeah, that's what I mean with unreasonable expectations.

May 11, 2020 3:43 PM

Sep 2018
FMmatron said:
kandi_gloss said:

It's primarily slice of life with easily digestible themes appropriate for the target demographic, profoundness isn't required. In comparison with similar shows it does an exemplary job. So yeah, that's what I mean with unreasonable expectations.

I think on the other hand your expectations are too low and that's why you can enjoy poorly written things like this. Thank you fro solidifying my view of this anime though

Oh, and I should have said that my problem isn't simply that it's not profound, it's that it's clearly trying to highlight how profound it is, while not actually being profound.
KristiwazhereMay 11, 2020 3:49 PM
May 11, 2020 4:03 PM

Nov 2016
kandi_gloss said:
FMmatron said:

I think on the other hand your expectations are too low and that's why you can enjoy poorly written things like this. Thank you fro solidifying my view of this anime though

Oh, and I should have said that my problem isn't simply that it's not profound, it's that it's clearly trying to highlight how profound it is, while not actually being profound.

No, my standards aren't low, they are adjusted to what I'm going for. I don't reduce audiovisual storytelling like presented in anime down to it's writing, that would be narrow minded and show a lack of appreciation towards the craft.

And at no point it pretended to be more than it actually is, the messages were always pretty straight forward, dunno what you're on about. Maybe you're simply too old for these kind of shows.
FMmatronMay 11, 2020 4:07 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

65 by Leftu »»
Oct 2, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

184 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 19, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2017

85 by wildhood »»
Apr 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

46 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.