Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2020 2:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure if it's the finale episode or not but it seems to be the last one according to the end, the snowball fight was really fun, this season is very good, maybe even better than the first one
Apr 6, 2020 2:47 PM
Oct 2012
not the last ep on anime pace they got ep 11 up
B.L
Apr 6, 2020 2:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
BuildLancer said:
not the last ep on anime pace they got ep 11 up
Yes but episode 11 is a recap/special episode
Apr 6, 2020 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
Well this episode was interesting it had two endings for the price of one episode. Still unsure as to which ending I prefer either the emotional one at the beginning or the funny one at the end? However I do feel sorry for pekola getting evil ryu'd by jashin.

Well one thing is certain I enjoyed learning about Kyon-kyon's backstory and how her sister got cursed which resulted in Kyon-kyon starring at yurine until she becomes human.
Apr 7, 2020 5:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Definitely enjoyed this a ton too! Two endings and it's not even the final episode, what's the big idea here xD?

That's right Jashin-chan, it's not the end until the 1st Op rolls in. Hilarious how all that backfired for Jashin-chan honestly, and she made it even worse for herself lol. Pekolo's quite well informed in some random topics though, I must say.

Quite the backstory for the panda and her sister. Now that's one scary panda, I doubt it died that easily. They've been a great addition to this already solid cast. Smart move by the two to inspect Yurine though, she's clearly not a normal human being for one.

Snowball fight in the end, this should've been a Winter show is the first thought that popped up to me lol. Gee, that bone shattering looked horrific though, Jashin-chan's dirty tricks know no bounds it seems. And back to a point I mentioned earlier, Yurine really isn't normal at all. Dat strength, holy bloody moly.

I wonder how many dropkicks we got in the end...

Off to the recap episode in a bit. Is it even necessary though in all honesty?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 8, 2020 10:51 AM

Jul 2009
One of the best episodes of this season! It was so fun to see Jashin-chan with her dilemma.
The snow ball fight was great!
Apr 16, 2020 8:29 PM

Dec 2018
Ahhhhh Jinbochooo ♪
Apr 17, 2020 4:09 AM

Oct 2007
enjoyed this, for some reason even something as simple as Jashin climbing the stairs was funny for me. haha

Jashin is right. If the panda was so powerful, why is it caged? Well, Kyon-kyon and sis now have to find a cure for the curse in season 3. :p

snowball fight is fun to watch. I guess the three angels are traitors to heaven now, playing happily with demons. xD

Apr 21, 2020 8:00 AM

Jan 2017
Fun episode but boy, watching Pekora eating snow and saying that it's like manna from heaven was sad af...
Apr 25, 2020 4:00 AM

Jul 2017
Having found the grimoire book to go back home to Hell, Jashin-chan's proposition of leaving the human realm (but obviously doesn't want to because of Yurine).

So much for Jashin-chan's parting gift to Pekola: a devilish version of Ryu's Hadouken.

All is said and done, there's an (Fate)apocrypha? Season 1 OP rolls in subtly with Jashin-chain into salt. LOLs if I got that reference right.

And then there's Kyon-Kyon and the panda sister. Animal telepathy through a real animal's OP power converted her into a panda through the curse. Blindly and stupidily believing in Jashin-chan is sin.

To end it all, a snowball fight. Jashin-chan will always play dirty (as to be expected) and Yurine will combat higher than her. The horrid singing, and Pekola thinking that snow is manna.

The final question: how many dropkicks?

Off to the recap!
Jun 5, 2020 9:58 PM

Jul 2016
It was all fun and happy moments until Pekola appeared eating snow...

Overall, it started rather meh but got good near the end. The snowball fight being easily the highlight of the episode. Particularly, Jashin throwing an ice ball at Persephone with no hesitation and breaking her leg had me rolling xD
Jun 11, 2020 9:10 PM

Oct 2008
Their final showdown of destiny in form of a snowball fight, Jashin-chan never stood-up against Hanazono Yurine! Jashin-chan wasn't even able to make a move at all!
Yurine is insane SICK!!!
5/5.

Jun 12, 2020 4:48 AM

Oct 2010
Of course there is another book, I expected that. The snowball fight was hilarious, even devil A got smashed by yurine. I didn't expect this type of ending, lets see how the 11th episode looks like
Jun 19, 2020 10:33 AM

Mar 2009
This felt like the end, but Crunchyroll has two more episodes. Have to see what's up with that.
Jan 4, 2021 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
Damn this series became really realistic with the "My girlfriend is your girlfriend's boyfriend's mom!" "Oh No!" Yurine really shows dominence over Jashin-chan just because she pointed at her, she must be a spawn of Satan right?!? Pretty good season just like first season as much as I can remember it.

Nov 27, 2021 10:11 AM

Feb 2020
It seems Jashin-chan won't go back to Hell after all. xD

The backstory of Kyon-Kyon and Ran-Ran was interesting and the best moment of the episode.

That snowball fight was hilarious.
Mar 14, 2023 4:59 AM

Mar 2008
Oh no sounds like ounou? Multi lingual pun. Never thought I would somehow learn something from this show lol
Apr 24, 2023 1:55 PM

Jul 2019
Can't blame Medusa for dropping out of the snowball fight. Starting with a bone breaking iceball and following up with a live handgrenade.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 11 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

44 by splatongus »»
Jul 4, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 2 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

24 by splatongus »»
Jun 19, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

12 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 21, 2023 11:25 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

16 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:44 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 7 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

14 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 12, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.