Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2020 10:23 AM
Jul 2019
The fact that this show is number 2 on Kissanime right now is mind blowing. I’ve never watched a more boring and generic isekai in my life and I’ve watched countless. There’s not even any decent comedy or filler ecchi moments to distract you from how bland the plot is. Manga/LN readers, does it get better? Please tell me because this is one of the few shows that didn’t get canceled this season for God only knows what reason lol
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 23, 2020 10:38 AM

Dec 2015
It's 6.5x already. Low enough. The right score ... considering 7 is hard to get nowadays because MAL community is stricter. But anything lower 6.00 would be too bad. (I mean look they give even Granblue "generic game adaption shit" Fantasy something like 6.8 just because they like the visuals.)
Apr 23, 2020 11:18 AM
Dec 2016
Luthandorius said:
It's 6.5x already. Low enough. The right score ... considering 7 is hard to get nowadays because MAL community is stricter. But anything lower 6.00 would be too bad. (I mean look they give even Granblue "generic game adaption shit" Fantasy something like 6.8 just because they like the visuals.)

Honestly you're thinking of the ratings wrong. Obviously there are plenty of exceptions, but under a 7 usually means the show isn't worth watching. Under 7.5, but above a 7 means the show is ok.
Apr 23, 2020 12:16 PM

Jan 2020
Tbh I believe it's better than all ecchi/filler cliche animes I've seen so far. Though it may seem bland and generic and even the animation may not all be the best, I believe there is a world-building aspect that may make this more enjoyable to watch.
Apr 23, 2020 12:33 PM
Aug 2018
Does it really bother you that much to see this series at a 6.5 that you have to make a thread about how much you want it lower....that’s kind of petty
Apr 23, 2020 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
LoganMcClure21 said:
Does it really bother you that much to see this series at a 6.5 that you have to make a thread about how much you want it lower....that’s kind of petty

I couldn't say it any better... Don't like it fine. So why should you open a thread about it?

Kaato69 said:
Tbh I believe it's better than all ecchi/filler cliche animes I've seen so far. Though it may seem bland and generic and even the animation may not all be the best, I believe there is a world-building aspect that may make this more enjoyable to watch.

I so don't miss the ecchi in this anime... For some reason, none of the shows I watch have any of these (two are shoujo, though)

Apr 26, 2020 2:05 PM

Oct 2017
deaf_amish_guy said:
I’ve never watched a more boring and generic isekai in my life and I’ve watched countless. There’s not even any decent comedy or filler ecchi moments to distract you from how bland the plot is.

Can't tell if this was ironic or dead serious lmao
Apr 26, 2020 2:26 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
This one is punching above it's weight as far as generic isekai go, it actually looks decent and showcased some competent writing in episode 3 and 4. Easily beats any isekai we got last year with the exeption of Honzuki.
May 4, 2020 5:31 PM

Aug 2017
how petty can you be? dont like it dont watch it leave a bad rating and go on with your life why would you open a thread saying it deserves a worse rating?
I personally like it quite a bit its casual and simple good way to skip time when youre not feeling like watching anything too serious. Im glad these kinds of animes exist
May 5, 2020 10:13 AM

Mar 2017
LoganMcClure21 said:

This.

Also, did you just complain because it doesn't have any ecchi in it? Well then just drop it, it's certainly not your cup of tea.

When I start to watch this anime, I was expecting it to be some generic trash isekai, which was exactly the reason I tried this in the first place, I need my weekly dose of trash anime. It surprised me of how much I'm actually enjoying this and now I'm left wondering why it has low score, the world-building is right, the pacing is right. It could be just because I had zero expectation in the first place, though. I do know that people say it's not rightful to its source material, which probably why it has low score but still.

I mean, 5 episodes of this anime alone is already better than a whole season of isekai smartphone, yet it's just 0.05 aparts on the rating. That does it, I'm lowering my standard, I'll watch anything >6.
BlueIsLoveMay 5, 2020 10:22 AM
May 5, 2020 10:14 AM

Jul 2019
I dont understand why just because it's number 2 on Kissanime means it's popular. It just means people click it, doesn't mean it's good
May 7, 2020 10:22 AM
Jul 2019
Lol everybody’s so triggered. All I’m saying is that it’s plot isn’t strong enough NOT to be saturated with ecchi or any decent comedy at all. You can’t seriously tell me that after the episode that just aired you still believe this show isn’t lower than a 6😂
May 7, 2020 6:27 PM

May 2009
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who disliked it. They don't promote any kind of actual discussion.

You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2020

100 by kurooganeko »»
Oct 19, 6:01 PM

» I take it this will be a heavy "go check manga/LN", it's been jarring to watch.

TheJuiceBox - May 28, 2020

8 by SakurakoMikage »»
Jul 10, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

76 by TicuuGoBoom »»
Jul 9, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2020

64 by amf85 »»
Apr 1, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

120 by Juggy_don »»
Feb 9, 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.