Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2020 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So of those fighters at the arena are so savage lol. That Figaro guy is someone not to take lightly.

Pretty weird episode but there's definitely something bigger at stake there than just winning the fight itself. Even Nemesis suspects something.
Mar 5, 2020 8:02 AM

Aug 2013
Nemesis teaching Ray the value of money with that kick.

Figaro ended up beating Xunyu. But now there is a new enemy, Mr. Franklin.

Mar 5, 2020 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
So glad we got a legit fight instead of a one shot and done.
Mar 5, 2020 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
Finally the main bad guy shows up and he's voiced by... Kirito from SAO. XD
Mar 5, 2020 11:44 AM
Jul 2019
Well, Figaro wins and Xunyu is RIP, and now we see that penguin guy who happens to be this Franklin guy, now who the fuck is he?????
Mar 5, 2020 11:59 AM

Jun 2015
Im not sure what happens with the gaol stuff, but its clearly kicking off. I feel I need to leave you with one quote however. 'Just your average passerbear, grizz.' Nailed it.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 5, 2020 2:00 PM

Apr 2018

Wait is that Lukas from Fire Emblem in the right corner ?

Mar 5, 2020 2:03 PM

Jun 2017
Gotta say that fight was amazing lol. Xunyu is a girl judging by the non distorted voice.

ChloeVonEinzbern said:

Is he really the main bad? lmao, hard to take him seriously for now.
Mar 5, 2020 2:41 PM

Feb 2019
Animation still isn't the best, but I really enjoyed this episode and have enjoyed the series itself overall. The figaro fight was really cool and kept me glued to the screen to see how he'd pull it off.

Classic cartoon villain entrance from Dr. Penguin. What's he playing at by capturing the princess? The guy who came from Chalia is probably in on it as well. One thing I must say is after 8 weeks, I still don't really know what's going on with some aspects of the world and characters. Like the journalist girl? Was she supposed to be important to us or something? I'll probably just have to read the LN's to get a better understanding.

Nemesis remains the best part of the show. Looking forward to watching next week's episode from my actual bed at home for spring break.

See y'all next week.
Mar 5, 2020 2:42 PM

Apr 2015
That was one fierce battle!

So Mr Franklin is the guy in penguin suit! He seems like a crazy strong guy..
Mar 5, 2020 3:02 PM

Jul 2017
The long-awaited Superior battle clash between Figaro and Master Xunyu...and Ray almost got into trouble interfering his/her way.

Regardless, it was an actual fight of decency amidst the commentary of Ray and Co. Once they drew their Superiors, that's when it gets good, and Figaro emerged the victor one-shotting Xunyu.

Ellenwitch said:
So glad we got a legit fight instead of a one shot and done.
Yep, in a nutshell.

To think that someone infiltrated..and it's the Penguin Mr. Franklin no less.

MomoSinX said:
ChloeVonEinzbern said:

Is he really the main bad? lmao, hard to take him seriously for now.
Yea true that...his voice sounds different than what I'd imagined.
Mar 5, 2020 4:45 PM

Jan 2020
SUNLIGHT OVERDRIVE
Mar 5, 2020 5:21 PM
Jun 2017
figaro just showed to the world how string he really is..

and dr franklin just revealed himself.. lets see what will happen with this one
Mar 5, 2020 8:45 PM

Aug 2018
I don't know if this episode was good or goddamn awful
6/10
SaiDxvLightMar 19, 2020 1:47 PM
Mar 6, 2020 3:52 AM
Mar 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Animation still isn't the best, but I really enjoyed this episode and have enjoyed the series itself overall. The figaro fight was really cool and kept me glued to the screen to see how he'd pull it off.

Classic cartoon villain entrance from Dr. Penguin. What's he playing at by capturing the princess? The guy who came from Chalia is probably in on it as well. One thing I must say is after 8 weeks, I still don't really know what's going on with some aspects of the world and characters. Like the journalist girl? Was she supposed to be important to us or something? I'll probably just have to read the LN's to get a better understanding.

Nemesis remains the best part of the show. Looking forward to watching next week's episode from my actual bed at home for spring break.

See y'all next week.
You better and (must) read the LN, because LN is more detail than anime, and yeah the journalist girl is important,
R E A L L Y I M P O R T A N T
Mar 6, 2020 1:44 PM

Oct 2008
that was a nice high-level fight!
looks like there's another party crasher huh!
4/5.

Mar 6, 2020 5:45 PM
Jan 2017
What a great episode! Even if the visual quality dropped noticeably, the main fight was nothing short of amazing. Figaro proves why he's one of the top players in the game while Xunyu proves he is not to be taken lightly. Even if Figaro won, Xunyu made him work for that victory. Better yet, the season is finally moving onto the main event, as the penguin guy reveals his true identity and initiates his plan. It takes a little bit of willpower to get to the good part of this show, but if you stick to it long enough, you'll have something to look forward to and I think this episode delivers that good part and, hopefully, it will continue to get better.
Mar 10, 2020 5:30 AM

May 2019
I'm glad Figaro won that. It was somewhat unexpected, because I thought they might go for the pretty cliche trope of having a well-known powerhouse defeated by another to hype them up.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 12, 2020 12:45 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I liked Figaro with his berserk face kuma. Also I really want to know the journalist girl's real identity kuma.
Mar 12, 2020 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
Huh. Surprisingly, this episode wasn't boring.
Mar 14, 2020 5:43 PM

Feb 2018
I think slime is eating clothes lol.
Apr 13, 2020 6:52 PM

Aug 2017
Good fight, Figaro and Xunyu are really dangerous.

I'm glad the plot is moving and we know Mr. Franklin's actions during this episode. Anyway, he looks and acts generic.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 14, 2020 7:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An okay episode. Without any better explanations at what is goin on to the battle, the show must on into the next arc: some crazy doctor with crazy costum in the beginning. Let see how crazy this arc comparing the last arc with the battle of Ray and random strong monster
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 18, 2020 8:40 PM
Apr 2013
Question, if killing royalty in the game leads to a player's character being send to the gaol and getting the death penalty (deleted), why was Mr. Franklin able to kill the king of the country and not suffer consequences?
Apr 18, 2020 11:45 PM
Jun 2016
Darkadept876 said:
Question, if killing royalty in the game leads to a player's character being send to the gaol and getting the death penalty (deleted), why was Mr. Franklin able to kill the king of the country and not suffer consequences?

What are you saying ?
Kill the Royal doesn't make you get death penalty but you will be arrested in the kingdom and if you don't have any save point in another country you will be sent to the Gaol after you death what can be seen as a Prison for Master

In Franklin case he kill the king in the WAR so he wasn't arrested but even he was , he can't be sent to Gaol since he still has a save point in Dryft
PapopitoadApr 19, 2020 3:53 AM
May 2, 2020 8:54 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the battle we got, Figaro sure isn't someone to take lightly

By the looks of it the next challenger has arrived on the field

Sep 10, 2020 2:20 PM
Feb 2018
The fight was good worth the delay for the english dub
May 23, 2023 7:05 PM

Oct 2022
The battle was a good concept, but had a terrible execution....

Not to mention that we know that superiors are OP but, his superior is just ridiculous! get stronger as the time of the battle passes and with no limits? 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

33 by amf85 »»
Oct 23, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2020

90 by INKYLORE »»
Sep 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2020

172 by INKYLORE »»
Sep 21, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

79 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Sep 7, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2020

38 by james_lima »»
Aug 31, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.