Forum Settings
Forums

Additional Cast Announced for 'High Score Girl II'

New
Sep 25, 2019 1:17 PM

Mar 2013
The official Twitter account for J.C.Staff's High Score Girl II announced cast members and revealed a second promotional video on Tuesday. The anime will air on Tokyo MX, MBS, BS11, and AT-X on October 26. It will also be streamed on Netflix.

The three-episode High Score Girl: Extra Stage OVA, which was exclusively streamed on Netflix on March 20, will be broadcast on Tokyo MX and BS11 on October 5.

Cast
Mayu Mayu: Ayaka Asai (Hibike! Euphonium)
Masaru: Satoshi Hino (Overlord)
DuOR Boy: Junji Majima (Toradora!)
Mamezou: Daisuke Sakaguchi (Baccano!)

PV

Staff members from the first season will reprise their roles, including director Yoshiki Yamakawa, and Tatsuhiko Urahata⁠—who is handling the series composition. Yoko Shimomura is returning to compose the music and Jin Aketagawa is reprising as sound director.

Source: Official Twitter

News tip submitted by _MushiRock11_
Sakana-sanSep 29, 2019 3:21 PM
Sep 25, 2019 6:11 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I honestly didn’t expect this series to get such a golden treatment of a full adaption back in Summer 2018, but here we are! Can’t wait to see how this goes!

Thanks for the approval and the creds, by the way! ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 2019 6:26 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
So apparently, we only get 9 episodes with this which feels like too little, to be honest, but oh well, looking forward to it anyhoo!! X3
Sep 25, 2019 10:27 PM

Oct 2010
Can't wait to watch it. judging by the pv, looks like this final season is gonna be wild.
Sep 25, 2019 10:49 PM

Oct 2010
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
So apparently, we only get 9 episodes with this which feels like too little, to be honest, but oh well, looking forward to it anyhoo!! X3

So basically the 3 OVA episodes are being aired as the 'first 3' of Season 2. I guess we can't ask for much more all considered, the existence of this show in any form is basically a miracle.
Sep 26, 2019 4:22 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
VyseLegendaire said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

So basically the 3 OVA episodes are being aired as the 'first 3' of Season 2. I guess we can't ask for much more all considered, the existence of this show in any form is basically a miracle.

I already new that, or I at least had a general idea that it was lie that, I ean, new shows these days rarely get that weird a number of episodes (at the exception of some recent horror and fantasy series, that is..)
Nov 14, 2019 4:45 AM

Nov 2007
PV 3 w. ED
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/252374
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

19 by feyyazu35 »»
4 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - 40 minutes ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

8 by 0arche »»
51 minutes ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

26 by psychoboar »»
4 hours ago

» 'Niwatori Fighter' Announces Main Cast

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

2 by Adnash »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.