Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2019 5:52 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Inyo, what the hell? Who doesn't love marshmallows?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 19, 2019 8:21 PM

Oct 2015
I would've finished that bowl in a heartbeat!

I'm glad Inyou didn't kill that Elin, but suffocated it with marshmallows. Also does that mean Magmell is next to Australia or maybe represents Australia?

Those summons though were cool, I really like his powers.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 19, 2019 9:00 PM

Aug 2018
I did not expect the return of Emilia & her father. Interesting episode, it showed that Magmel's diversity also has intelligent humanoids.

The marshmallows final solution lmao, how to tame giant frogs in a nutshell
May 19, 2019 10:57 PM

Jan 2018
I have given this anime a 6/10 rating from 3/10 after they show that gal. They should just turn this anime to a romance with her and inyuu. 🤣.

Really close to dropping. Can anyone persuade me if i should continue watching?
May 20, 2019 2:10 AM
Apr 2016
I really enjoyed this episode, but I'm growing more and more curious about Shuuin, I wanna know more!
May 20, 2019 3:03 AM
Jun 2017
marshmallow... marshmallow everywhere... yeah!!!
May 20, 2019 4:24 AM

Feb 2017
This has growingly bored me with each episode so I ended up dropping it, I'm guessing this show is for little kids or something taking in mind the episodic format, lame humor, obvious high horse character and message and meh animation.
May 20, 2019 5:58 AM

Jan 2018
SamanthaGD said:
I really enjoyed this episode, but I'm growing more and more curious about Shuuin, I wanna know more!

Its Inyuu but grown up or inyuu is a clone of him. At least that what i can tell. 😅
May 20, 2019 8:57 AM

Mar 2016
I love marshmallows, but I can understand Inyou's disgust towards them. Sweet stuff can just make you nauseous after a while.

Inyou is so shameless when asking for money. Haha.

The frogs were much larger than I'd expected.

Based on the old man's disgusted face, I was expecting something gory, but it didn't feel like Inyou would hurt the creature. I loved the surprise they had for us.

I hope they don't add any complex story to this. It's too late to do that, I think. Plus, I like its fantasy-slice-of-life type of plot.
May 20, 2019 11:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So that merc company is back again huh. So the reason for the vanishing aircraft was the kid and his frogs huh. Despite the success of past missions it seems that the agency's finances are pretty bad. So much for the pride of the merc company's rescue team. Zero really has it against Emilia it seems. Interesting in that Elin's actions seem to be a self defence measure rather than just mindless attacks. Hmm the lore about the Elin tribe sure was interesting. Despite their appearance they sure have some impressive powers. The fight between Inyou and the Elin sure was fun. Both were powerful and pretty creative with their moves making the fight just as much a clash of minds as it is a clash of might. Trapping it in a ball of marshmallow's sure was a creative and an amusing way to end the fight. Its nice that in the end they managed to end this affair without further trouble.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2019 9:38 AM

May 2018
Emilia & her father, again, and they seem to never learn, only this time Emilia and that 4 eye company man goes to some Bermuda Triangle like area where alotta aircraft disappears. Well they found their answer at the cost of so many mercs and helicopters .
May 21, 2019 1:34 PM
Nov 2017
It's literally the same fucking thing happening over and over each episode, with an exception on the gag episode where they just said fuck it.
I really tried to like this anime despite the complaints and it going nowhere, but it just isn't worth it.
May 21, 2019 4:37 PM

May 2015
The show seems to be getting better (hopefully) I agree with the boys, fuck the marshmallows.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
May 21, 2019 8:54 PM

Mar 2009
Hot girl is back. Yay.

Those Elins are creepy-looking, but at least they're nice. Glad this episode came to a peaceful resolution.
May 22, 2019 4:24 AM

Oct 2017
If nthng else we atleast have a kawai marshmallow loli and a hot blonde.Though this episode was pretty nice.
May 26, 2019 6:01 PM
Jan 2019
The "magic octagon" is a reference to the triangle of Bermuda xD.
I was too surprised to discover that, in addition to animals and beasts, there are still original Magmel natives, the Erins. Also know that the Erin have special abilities, intelligence and that they can speak like humans, plus they also know the Lacter as Inyo. Go disturbing and very interesting.
Hahaha, what the hell with the marshmallows? 😅
May 29, 2019 9:03 PM
Mar 2019
I was hoping we would have gotten more Shuuin backstory this week but unfortunately we got more unnecessary world building. I get it, Magmel has a lot of weird shit lurking around, can we get some kind of a plot already? The world of Magmel itself has kept me coming back each week despite these terribly boring characters and lackluster animation
Studio Pierrot; you're lucky Zero is so goddamn cute!
Jul 5, 2019 9:19 AM
Apr 2019
LeafJonin said:

Studio Pierrot; you're lucky Zero is so goddamn cute!

Pretty much the only reason i still watch this..
Sep 14, 2019 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
Aboriginals? I knew it, this is the anime version of Australia, the hints were all there wild animals, dangerous insects, strange-ass creatures

Mar 10, 2023 10:56 PM
Jul 2021
One question. This show is targeted/made to whom? To seven years old? Or what?

Stupid episode with a "pacifistic" POV of "guns are bad uhm 'kay"

And no honey, the Erin they don't possess "an equal or higher level of intelligence than humans" if they had, they wouldn't be walking around wearing rags has clothes!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 9 Discussion

-Akirion- - Jun 2, 2019

18 by Lolicon »»
Jun 8, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

P_S_Y_C_H_O - May 6, 2019

64 by wildhood »»
May 15, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmell Episode 13 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jun 23, 2019

37 by MeanEYE »»
Dec 21, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 6 Discussion

el_morris - May 12, 2019

26 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jun 6, 2023 4:02 PM

» Gunjou no Magmell Episode 12 Discussion

Luroon - Jun 27, 2019

1 by Dawizz »»
Mar 17, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.