Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2019 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to admit, that underwater imagery with the sumo wrestling is pretty cool.

Of course we'd get more competitive wrestling this episode again with the high stakes. It's cool to see Yuma in the ring again and he looks more fired up than ever.
Mar 15, 2019 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
Uff, that was an amazing episode. In both rounds I was unable to predict who gonna win.

When the coach's first match was nulled I was mad "DMN IT! they applied the same troll like Mitsuhashi's match and he is already out of his 20 seconds" but gladly he finished fast the second match.

Maybe Yuma lost but wasn't forced like Chihiro's match, in Yuma's match there were alot of moments where he and his opponent had the advantage to win. It really gave a smile overall of all the whole episode... and then the post-credits was pretty hilarious xD
Mar 15, 2019 2:55 PM

Dec 2014
Kirihito's bout was pretty awesome, he literally owned the other guy during the second bout. It's a real shame that he can't practice sumo more because of his condition.

Yuma tried his best but ultimately he lost. He tried his best though and I'm glad he walked away from the ring wanting to do more sumo. :(

The post credit scene was so good, I would 100% watch a girls sumo anime for various reasons. XDD
Mar 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Aug 2015
Nice to finally get some Kirihito action. Yuma's loss was inevitable, but I guess that means Ozeki is gonna win, which is nice.
Mar 15, 2019 5:18 PM
Oct 2018
Good episode, fill whit emotions. Like how they put the coach in a official to show hom much he like summo that he even go more than he can handle or thout he can. It was clever to put the "think bout or self" in Yuma match cuz he was thinking only bout the team. Realy nice episode make it so that every one is important.
Mar 16, 2019 7:16 AM

Oct 2011
why cant yuma perform more sumo? i think i missed that part or dont remember exactly why

sad that the anime ends and we didnt see mitsuhashi secure a win T.T

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Mar 16, 2019 11:44 AM

Feb 2015
jeffu said:
why cant yuma perform more sumo? i think i missed that part or dont remember exactly why

He's a third-year so high school sumo is basically over for him after the tournament. That's what Hinomaru wanted to say.

But yeah, he could keep on performing sumo after that (in university for example).
Mar 16, 2019 2:25 PM

Oct 2011
oh i missed that about him being 3rd year

thanks mate

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Mar 17, 2019 11:29 AM
Jan 2019
9:57 minute. That reaction caused me so much laughter.
Kirihito's techniques are worth gold, it's incredible! If it were not for his health, he would be one of the best. And what about Yuma, he has improved a lot in the ring and has been perfecting his fighting style. They are great. I'm satisfied with these fights.
PS: I love the shorts at the end of the chapters. LOL.
Mar 18, 2019 6:00 AM

Dec 2016
Looks like it's up to the two leaders to get this shit done
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 19, 2019 1:32 AM

Oct 2008
Nice! Kirihito won! because of his outstanding techniques!
Yuuma lost because his opponent has more experience! but the fight was very satisfying!
next bout is their heaviest! Ozeki!
best part was the last part! Hinomaru has seen the panties of both Reina & Chizuko! how lucky!
5/5.

Mar 24, 2019 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
Damn now we are down 2 to 1....I guess we know how the next match turns out.
Mar 25, 2019 4:55 PM

Jul 2016
Another nice episode.

Kirihito absolutely made the ring his own during the rematch. His determination gave results in the end, so proud of him.

Yuuma's match was also very satisfying to see and although he didn't win, I'm really glad he decided to keep doing sumo.

2-1 down and it's Ozeki's turn. Really excited for it!

The scene after the ED was just hilarious xD I was already wondering when they would include a scene with the girls wrestling.
Poor Chizuko, I was sure she would have won if Hinomaru didn't show up.
Mar 28, 2019 12:37 PM

Nov 2016
I honestly wouldn't mind a female version of this anime :D

This episode had some pretty good matches again. Tsuji was great and it still really bothers me that he's handicapped.

Also, why do Yumas matches always have to be of emotional nature ? I really liked his character development the most and seeing him go out like this was so nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2019 4:33 PM

Jun 2014
Tsuji went beyond his breathing limit, and won. He's lucky he's still breathing after that.

Yuuma came close, but he wasn't able to win. He was originally thinking about quitting sumo, but now he may not.

It's up to Ozeki and Hinomaru to win now.

Oct 2, 2019 3:43 AM

Jul 2015
Tsuji was awesome, pushing it to the limit!!!

Yuma was also pretty strong, too bad he lost, simply a difference in body type and experience, at least he loves sumo now compared to the start of this series

Lmao that girl sumo at the end, Ushio is sentenced for death for seeing that..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

45 by animejas »»
May 28, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

20 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

20 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

27 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.