Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 2019 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they finally realize the truth now.

Finale felt like a finale since the first episode. I'm surprised the amount of emotions expressed in this episode though, quite more than I had thought. But for this anime, I got a lot of laughs, and in a good way.

Underrated gem of the season. 8/10.
Mar 30, 2019 10:24 AM

Apr 2010
So a happy ending for the girls and Mauo chan and no demon slaying.
It was an ending which could be expected tho it was still funny to watch this anime.
I am going to miss Seiran we need more of her.
Mar 30, 2019 11:32 AM

Mar 2013
Good things really needs to end the feelings of sadness joy and fun I`m going to miss this show it`s just too enjoyable season 2 please 9/10 5/5
Mar 30, 2019 11:32 AM

Aug 2012
My Little Demon Lord Can't Be This Cute!
Yusha will always find a way. Good job Endros, I will remember your dorkness.
Mar 30, 2019 11:38 AM

Feb 2007
Helpful Sensei: "This is the Cartado I use to stalk Mao-sensei."

Meigo is quite helpful. *nods*

Rona does more damage to poor Yusha than anyone else...

And the happy ending we expected to see, if in a slightly unexpected way with Meigo taking charge.
Mar 30, 2019 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
this show was cute with a nice ending....however there are times i dont pay attention to a good chunk but at least theres always something i remember from an episode each week
Mar 30, 2019 12:07 PM

Dec 2013
That was a lovely, poor Mao felt cornered because of a misunderstanding, Rona was just on her Chuunibyou phase

Chibi was a Dragon God, no wonder he was so weird.

I'm so going to miss this happy show.
Mar 30, 2019 12:21 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Has to be the most underrated show this season really. So charming from start to finish
Mar 30, 2019 12:37 PM

Mar 2018
This was good and different in it's own way, very underrated
7/10
Mar 30, 2019 1:40 PM

Feb 2016
Mao > rest of " Main " characters

i'll miss Moa-chan q~q'
Mar 30, 2019 1:53 PM

Aug 2012
Chibi-chan is one dangerous mofo. This show had me smiling till the end.

9/10
Mar 30, 2019 2:02 PM
Jul 2016
Great final episode, managed to be both extremely funny and have its own nice little message about not conforming to social roles and striving to be who you really want to be.

Also, the series was so memeable that the meme became official.

Should have been Mei that became a Wixoss card but whatever

Mar 30, 2019 2:09 PM

Sep 2015
So it was all a Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon spin-off with Chibi-chan the Dragon God as Main character? XD

Season 2 pls!
Mar 30, 2019 3:23 PM

Nov 2016
Nice finale for an overall cute series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 2019 5:28 PM

Aug 2018
All in all this was a pretty cute series with a lot of laughs.

8/10
Mar 30, 2019 6:39 PM

Apr 2018
cute girls doing cute things can't go wrong

10/10
Mar 30, 2019 7:24 PM

Oct 2015
I guess Chibi was the hero in all this! I always wondered too, whom did he/she belonged to. Although it was a cliché outcome, I was kina glad Mao quit from being a demon king. But it looks like Yulia hasn't given up on her dream.

Overall it was a nice watch, it was funny and a bit adventurous. Mao made it worthwhile.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Oct 2010
Really wholesome and lovely show. The original trailer made me think this would be trash but just from ep 1 I was already in love with the cast and comedy. AOTS for me, honestly. It was just pure fun, especially as an RPG fan.
Mar 30, 2019 8:34 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
This anime has ended and now it leaves a hole in my heart. My Sundays will never be the same.

Endro~! is a very lighthearted, very wholesome, and very charming show with a likable cast of cute characters. From the start of the series up to the finale, it was absolutely enjoyable to watch. It never strayed away from the concept of CGDCT and the series has also done a good job of being a parody of fantasy RPGs but in a hilariously cute way. I definitely enjoyed how things got resolved in the end without being too violent or focusing on action.

This confirms Chibi-chan is too OP because it seems to be a dragon god of sorts crossing dimensions. No wonder why all of the girls were confused mistaking Chibi-chan was a pet brought by one of them.

My favorite anime from this season is over... Definitely my AOTS! I'm going to miss it... ;_; I picked it up from the beginning because of its adorable art style (character design by Namori) and because my favorite seiyuus earned a main role in this anime. Fortunately, this anime didn't disappoint. :') Solid 10/10 in my book!
Mar 30, 2019 8:48 PM

Apr 2018
I gotta say, I wasn't a big fan of the previous episode bcz it didn't make sense 2 me that Mao wen't back 2 being evil, but they explained why here and I think it was a good explanation, also a good conclusion! It was a nice and happy ending, which is exactly how it should be!
Overall, I'll give this anime an 8/10
Mar 30, 2019 9:02 PM
Mar 2017
This episode was very cute, I'm really going to miss the fun adventures of this group of girls, Mao and Meigo had their happy ending and Sexy Sensei is best girl for always helping Mao.

Seeing the girls with mixed feelings after discovering that the little Mao was actually the Demon King they wanted to defeat so much, it was sad because they have considered Mao as their friend and having to defeat her is something that hurts inside.
At last we know how Sexy Sensei found Mao during this episodes, that Cartado to follow the trail of a person seems useful, but Sexy Sensei used it for other purposes, that naughty Sensei.
What fun it was to know that Mao confused Rona's words with a threat, the poor thing felt persecuted by mistake, Rona is an airhead.
Fai talking to the penguin seemed so adorable to me. The girls camp near Mao's castle and Yulia is still unsure of what to do, fight Mao or not, but Meigo shows up and tells Yulia and her friends the truth about the legend of the Hero and the Demon King, that both are destined to fight to the moment in which the demon is reborn and that Yulia is the last heroine in defeating the Demon King, since after defeating it, Mao will be eliminated forever. What a cruel fate, because if Yulia does not defeat Mao, she will destroy the island. Poor Yulia feels confused with so much information, but the words of Sexy Sensei make Yulia come up with a plan.
I loved the letter from Yulia to Mao, she is so childish and simple.
It was very cute to see the girls remember the first time they met and also hear their reasons for being what they are now.
Mao arrives and confronts Yulia and her friends, but they refuse to fight and Mao does not want either, but her destiny is written and she also says all her feelings, she does not want to be alone anymore.
In the end Yulia takes out her sword and everyone thinking that she will attack Mao, but Yulia throws her sword to Chibi and he eats it, but when they are asking Mao if she will attack the island, she averts her eyes clarifying her true intentions, then Meigo takes Mao and throws her to Chibi so he can eat her, but the girls scold him and he returns the little one from his stomach and to the surprise of all Mao lost her powers. It was interesting to know the true origin of Chibi and also how Meigo ended up in the stomach of Chibi, in the end Chibi is a very rare dragon in his species, but finally the girls do not give much importance to who is the little dragon, what matters is that Mao and Meigo are free and both live happily, although Sexy Sensei is envious that Meigo monopolizes Mao, but the little one also includes her and as for the girls they are still that happy group of Heroes.
What a happy ending, what a shame that this anime ends, too adorable and with very cute moments.
All the girls had aspects that made them lovable, like Mao and her lovely appearance and Sexy Sensei always glad my moments for her love for little Mao.
Seira, Fai, Mei and Yulia were the most adorable girls with their defects and virtues that made them my favorite. 10/10 for this anime, but I feel their adventure was very short, I doubt this anime will have a new season, but I'll settle for having an OVA to enjoy this particular group of adventurous girls again.
Mar 30, 2019 9:13 PM

May 2018
An expected ending for Endro. Some tension exist, but still in a funny way, even Mei can still throw a jokes around. Chibi is actually not what I thought to be the problem solver. Happy ending, with both sides retired from their role, and new life starts again. Ooh I will miss this anime.

As for the score, I will give it 8/10. The reason is, I have Wataten at 9/10, that gave more clear stories and heartwarming atmosphere, and also better end. Endro is lack of clarity in story department, so it's a bit confusing to follow.

S2 ? Nah, this one is already get a decend ending, don't ruin that. OVA is still okay, though.
Mar 30, 2019 9:22 PM

Mar 2019
Hahah, a bit deus ex machina but well, it's difficult to pull a heartbreaking ending after all the fun XD

7/10 from me, it's very enjoyable for the least
Mar 30, 2019 9:22 PM

Oct 2010
This was my first time seeing a concept I had wanted for years become an anime, and it did everything I wanted and more. Very satisfied.

Props for doing what TV original anime should do, and ending on a conclusion. Single-season adaptations of long-running novels and manga remain as much a disease now as ever, and even some TV originals don't end properly - I'm thinking of Princess Principal, though fortunately that one got away with it by being successful enough to get a sequel. Though there's no guarantee even that sequel will reach an ending. End your stories. Every ending is a beginning anyway. Western movie franchises have been getting away (financially) with adding sequels where none was planned or needed for decades.
Mar 30, 2019 10:50 PM

Oct 2007
One of the best possible endings.

Yusha no longer has the responsibility of slaying demon lord. Mao no longer has to destroy the island, and can live in peace now with the maid.

The mystery about chibi-chan still unsolved. Brings me back to the episode where they want to make chibi the leader of the party. Funny when he was trying to stand on two legs. xD

8/10
Mar 31, 2019 2:37 AM

Aug 2018
Endro~! sure is an adorable anime. Enjoyed it very well. I think the ending is suited well enough and wrapped everything well up. ^^
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Mar 31, 2019 2:48 AM

Aug 2016
This was one of my "eh, I'll just watch it" animes but it became one of my favorites of the season. It's quite enjoyable with moments that leave you like "what!?!?" It felt refreshing and very original. Although there might have been other animes that I haven't seen with a similar concept. This just felt like something new.

I really wanted Mao to be like "Huh!?! Well I'm not the demon lord anymore so it doesn't matter to me." after Yulia said "I'm going to be the hero!" Then see how the rest of the class unaware of the situation reacts.
Spookie_SenpaiMar 31, 2019 3:10 AM
Mar 31, 2019 3:50 AM

May 2018
It's over?
Man its really over
I'm gonna miss this show so bad

9/10!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 31, 2019 5:20 AM

Mar 2012
A cute series with cute characters. I had a lot of fun with the adventures of the Yusha party, and as always, Yusha will always find the way.

Score: 8/10
Mar 31, 2019 9:52 AM
Jun 2017
Cute finale for mao chan and the hero party...
Mar 31, 2019 10:59 AM

Mar 2018
Altho Endro~!, Wataten! and Kaguya-sama are my top 3 favorites this season, both Endro and Kaguya-sama's endings couldn't hold a candle to Wataten's. They overused the Chibi-chan deus ex machina gag until the end. I was expecting a "Fuck Hero/Demon Lord destiny! We'll do as we please!" ending which would be more in-character imo but they tried a bit too hard to make sense that it doesn't make sense anymore in return. Erasing concepts? What? We Touhou now?

Still 9/10 tho. But it relieved me from wavering between 9 and 10 like Wataten did.

Mar 31, 2019 11:21 AM
Sep 2018
A lovely ending to a fun series.
Very much a send-up of the whole Demon Lord/Hero genre.

The Abridged Version of The Final Confrontation...
"It is Your Destiny!"
"Nope, don't wanna, not gonna do it. Quick, chibi-chan, have a light snack, OK?"
"*Burp!*"
"Wah! The world is going to end, you ninny!"
"Quick, chibi-chan, have another light snack, OK?"
"*Burp!*"
up-chuck
"Wah! I can't get married anymore! Um, no, wait, I mean, I don't have the Demon Lord's power anymore!"
"Mwa ha ha! Now my not-so-Evil Plan is complete!"
"Yay!"
"Um, who's pet is chibi-chan, anyway?"
"Dunno? Does it really matter?"
"Time for class!"
"Wah!"

Not having more episodes to look forward to is a bummer, but...
It's done.
Anything after this is just a slice-of-life thing with no over arcing storyline.
So, please, no season 2.
One could do a silly OVA. Maybe.
Mar 31, 2019 2:28 PM
Sep 2018
Just a cute little show to warm you up during the winter season. Nothing groundbreaking, but I found myself looking forward to each new episode on Sundays. Not my AOTS, but probably in my Top 5.

Also, I spent way too much time on this Jojo crossover edit, so here ya go.
(ignore the shitty jpg artifacts pls)

Mar 31, 2019 6:51 PM
Jan 2016
It was a great finalle, they managed to break the destiny of demon lord and hero with theiur misterious pet, Chibi-chan that seems he is a dragon god!

Overall, this show proved to be relaxing and funny to watch, i loved this world with this beautiful art of an rpg game, we got to see cute girl in an adventure world, was easy to simpatyze with all characters, Mei was my favourite character, her cute outfit and how crazy she is when it comes to Cartado, i will miss that adorable show!
Mar 31, 2019 6:59 PM
Jan 2019
I admit, it was a great ending to this anime. I know it's cliché, but I was moved by the power of friendship that showed at the end defying fate ☺. Also, I was too surprised by the great power of Chibi, it turned out to be an Interdimensional Dragon. What a surprise 😅

It is one of my favorite animes of the season, at first I had my doubts about seeing it, but I ended up liking it a lot. I consider it one of the purifying animes of the season 😅.

If I ever have children, they definitely have to watch this anime as a child.

Postscript: My favorite character was Mei, he always made me laugh with the Cartado 😂.

Score: 7/10
Apr 1, 2019 5:23 AM

Oct 2007
Endro music cd that I ordered from japan arrived today. :)

Music is crisp and clear to the ears. Yusha and friends have cute voices.

box opened

cd

lyrics

cover

Apr 2, 2019 6:46 AM
Jan 2017
woah this anime was end in this state huh,,
from the beginning this anime is very stupid concept for me about another world when the island is always faced the same tragedy to beat the mao,
and it happen about 998 times(what?).
seeing the state there im very pity seeing mao chan who revive, beaten then die again and again.. (how many time has passed since the first awaken?)
and at the first tha yulia charset very ambisious to become hero and beat the devil king then figure that the mao is her sensei mao-chan.. i can see the changing in yusha face here,,
shes too kind and naive,, but i like that,, and when maosensei remembered her time with the hero team its very easy too change and choose not to fight then back to her normal form..
its has not strong emotion for me,, if that more hard to make mao in their side its more interesting,,
the ending was erase the devil king concept throught the mouth of creature called'chibi'and losing her power as devil king..

this is the end of end roll.
but overal anime is good and entertaining ,, there no much anime the main antagonist was a loli and no one figure that she was a devil king,,
7/10
Apr 2, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2016
Fuck it, Chibi-chan ended up being a fucking god, the true Yuusha all this time xD

Overall, it was a decent series with a sweet conclusion but despite a few entertaining episodes, I found this anime boring for the most time.

I'm gonna miss Mao and my precious Cartado freak tho.

5/10

P.S.: I've been thinking this for a while but if we remove the few fanservice aspects such as the focus on Fai's breast and that close up view of Mei's butt during her episode, this anime would work perfectly well as a kids show. I mean, if I had kids, I wouldn't mind showing this anime to them, being honest.
Apr 3, 2019 1:43 AM

Oct 2008
well that was interesting!
Chibi-chan was the deus ex machina fixer after all!
Chibi-chan resolved the issue of Mao-chan & Yuusha by easing their concepts so that they don't lay destruction on to the village and as what said by that Maid Golem Meigo, while she was between drifting dimensions Chibi-chan saved her in the process and Chibi-chan erased the golem concept and that's why Meigo was able to move! This whole development was interesting!
5/5.
7/10.

Apr 3, 2019 7:08 AM

Jan 2011
I was worried they'd try and play this finale more straight, still didn't care for it too much though. A fun series overall anyway.
Apr 4, 2019 10:28 PM

Mar 2009
Cute show with a lot of heartwarming moments. I liked how it was a parody/deconstruction of old RPG tropes.

Please give me a Mao-sensei nendoroid, Good Smile.
Apr 5, 2019 1:35 PM

Jul 2015
Fantastic. Mao-Sensei truly is fantastic... and I guess the show was okay but Mao-Sensei was the reason I came back so many times. If this anime was all about her this would have been a solid 10 / 10. But it wasn't, so I'm giving it a 7 /10... Yeah...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 5, 2019 6:49 PM
Mar 2012
Best 'time travel' SOL show ever? Charming, heartwarming & funny. A few episodes were flat, and most Mei jokes probably are intentionally dad jokes.
Chibi was the hidden hero, and Meigo such a great maid. All the characters were great, and made the loop/tradition breaking theme work.
Apr 6, 2019 11:08 AM

May 2013
Did we just witness history here, or am I mistaken?

I think this is the first high fantasy CGDCT anime to air. There have been other all women cast anime in a high fantasy setting, but it's usually magical girl ones.

There was Little Witch Academia a couple of years ago but that is more of an adventure/magic anime imo.
Apr 7, 2019 7:34 PM
Jan 2016
I love this show... And now i know what's the meaning of 'Endro~'... End roll
😺
Apr 9, 2019 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
Mao and the yusha's group, always such a delight to watch. Cute, chill, yet entertaining at the same time. Gonna miss the cartados. Haha 9/10
Apr 11, 2019 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
Nice conclusion to a fun series. No need for a second season, but if they want to do an OVA explaining why Chibi is an interdimensional dragon god that ended up stealthing its way into the main party, that would be nice.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Apr 14, 2019 6:03 PM

Jan 2012
And so Chibi-chan saves the day! Who knew, huh? Overall this series was definitely better than I was expecting it to be. In the beginning Fai's oppai were my favorite aspect, but the character's interactions quickly grew on me enough to be utterly charmed by the time we reached the finale. Besides Fai I'd say Mao-chan was my favorite character and probably the objective standout star honestly. So happy Meigo came back as during her initial flashback introduction I was sad she was seemingly killed, and I also enjoyed the pervy teacher obsessed with Mao which usually isn't my type of humor. I'm still gonna give this a 7 overall as at least a couple episodes did come close to being kinda boring, the dream monster and cartado ones come to mind, but even those were easy enough to watch and not entirely without merit. Honestly the fact that I genuinely considered giving this an 8 is testament to its quality as I definitely wasn't expecting that from it going in. Surprisingly good stuff.
Apr 26, 2019 1:04 AM

Nov 2009
And so... Chibi-chan turns out to be a Dimensional Time traveling Dragon God that can literally rewrite or eat destiny and fate to change whatever other outcome there is.

I always wondered how Chibi-chan could eat that other Evil God... and keep it inside him alive... (since we've seen the evil got come back out, only to get eaten again).

Inside Chibi-chan is infinite space.

Also, still love Mao-chan, she still so cute blushing.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 28, 2019 5:50 AM

Sep 2018
This final episode is also pleasant. Despite the fact that the subject matter is too much abused, the vision is not boring and can also be touching. Anime series not innovative, but useful to spend time in a carefree way. I never believe that there will be a sequel, oh well!

P.S. I reserve the right to express my opinion, after reviewing this anime series.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

36 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

30 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 6, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2019

56 by Friedrich-kyn »»
May 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2019

57 by itsChiaki »»
Jul 19, 2023 3:39 AM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

29 by SoraKara »»
Dec 13, 2022 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.