Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2019 1:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, morale is pretty bad right now among the Inquisition. I almost feel bad for Dragunov since he's a high rank and been in charge of trying to capture Seth but never succeeded.

One more episode left....really curious what they'll do with the ending.
Feb 16, 2019 6:35 AM
Jan 2019
As time goes. Just one chapter of the season finale.
Feb 16, 2019 7:04 AM

Apr 2018
i need a S2 announcement
Feb 16, 2019 7:59 AM

Dec 2014
To think this was the second last episode... hmmm last episode to go
Feb 16, 2019 8:50 AM

Oct 2012
Not to be a downer but if they stripped all the humor out I would love this show.
Feb 16, 2019 9:40 AM

Jun 2017
Man, another filler episode this close to the end of the season. The Rumble Town arc was so good, but everything to do with Artemis has been so bad.
Feb 16, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
Another annoying filler. Just one more episode and this torture will be over.
NurguburuFeb 16, 2019 3:02 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 16, 2019 1:55 PM
Sep 2015
Captain Dragunov and his crews are always interesting to watch no matter how slow pace the anime is.
While the coffee scene is completely waste of time.
Only one episode left? The only cool enemy, Thaumaturge organization appear too late, the rumble town's enemies are waste of opportunity.
Feb 16, 2019 7:02 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
I'm sad this series is about to end. But this episode definitely made it clear that Dragunov is my favorite character. His personality and humor already put him up there along with how he treats his men. This episode shows him literally admitting the Inquisition is is being unfair to the sorcerers to the Inquisition. Piodon is such a weird mystery. I thought he was a sorcerer but then why is he a part of the Inquisition? Definitely going to read the manga after this wraps up. Next episode seems like a pure action finale.
Feb 16, 2019 8:52 PM

Mar 2016
Looking at the preview of next week episode, seems it's gonna be a mess. If this gets a sequel, I hope that the studio change the director.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 17, 2019 3:22 AM

Jul 2015
ummm... i dont like where its going

Well...
Feb 18, 2019 3:33 AM

Jul 2017
2nd last episode...and Erm...is this the route that this series will go?
So unless like Beatless with the last few episodes being in the form of OVAs, this series is just trash.
Feb 19, 2019 6:33 AM

Oct 2008
A stale 2nd to the last episode of what we could maybe call S1 of Radiant?
and Seth is confused to whether he's a monster or not...
3/5.

Feb 19, 2019 10:36 AM

Feb 2019
I don't feel sorry for Dragunov for not capturing Seth, I feel sorry for him that he is getting in trouble for going to Rumble Town and exposing Konrad though. Maybe if the Inqusition had paid more attention to their own misdeeds and worried less about sorcerers who aren't even harming anyone, they wouldn't have taken that black eye over Konrad. Konrad should have been imprisoned years ago.
Feb 19, 2019 11:35 AM

Feb 2015
Why the hell do we still need that waffling narration at the start of every episode. It pisses me off.

The episode was just dull and just shows how disappointing Radiant is. Honestly it's put me off watching battle Shounen for a long time. I hope they don't bother with season two, hardly anyone is watching this season anyway.
Feb 27, 2019 7:14 PM

May 2017
This was a nice episode. The coffee expedition was hilarious and unexpected, as you don't normally see a show acknowledge the economic damage that the characters and events actually cause in the end lol I really enjoyed it, honestly. Coffee beans for 100 million bucks? Added to your debt? fuck yeah

And the whole situation with Captain Dragunov was a little sad. When they were saying "the citizens don't want to donate their food to us because of the happening in Rumble Town? That's unfair!", I was so annoyed, and even more so when Dragunov agreed that it <i>was</i> unfair, but then he brought up the fact that citizens also hold sorcerers to similar standards. Even if one does something fucked up, the whole group is held accountable. I don't think "it's unfair" for the citizens to lose faith in the Inquisition "just because mustache captain fucked up". You are all a part of the Inquisition, therefore, you're all held accountable. That's understandable to me! It's similar to a country's military, and if a soldier or captain does something bad, yeah, the whole system is on trial (in a way). *shrug* the show keeps nonchalantly comparing things to the systematic racism/prejudice that the sorcerers have to face, and it's just not comparable
Mar 6, 2019 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
well it wasan average show...hmm
May 11, 2019 2:59 PM

Jun 2014
Dragunov appears to be leaving his crew to face some sort of "punishment" on his own. Will he survive?

Sep 3, 2020 8:06 AM

Jul 2015
Really expected Seth to make takoyaki out of Devi after last episode's Boobrie sandwhich.

Well nice to see more of Dragunov as he seems like one of the wiser characters and also interesting to see his strive to reach justice with what's withing his reach while also realising the unfair treatment on both sides (Inquisition and Sorcerers).

Jun 18, 2023 2:00 AM
Jun 2023
radiant has great story but its main character is very annoying

More topics from this board

» Will the Manga ever be added to MyAnimeList

PumpkinSpicePie - Oct 13, 2018

35 by Aggnog »»
Oct 5, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

24 by ZiedBnHfsia »»
Sep 2, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2019

19 by ZiedBnHfsia »»
Sep 2, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 7, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

37 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 5, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.