Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2019 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So now that battle is over against Hana and Senri, we got more story development.

I'm kinda curious about Composer's next plan though. Yukiya better stay ahead if he wants to make things right.
Feb 9, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2014
It seems certain now that Haruka actually remembers being in Ziggurat, and they weren't subtle about it, therefore us the audience were meant to know it by now.

How much she knows it's unclear, but Yukiya seems to have started directing his attention to her as the one person he needs to protect, in order to boost his power. Perhaps that will lead to him actually noticing her feelings for him.
Feb 10, 2019 12:07 PM

May 2018
Welp that's it for Hana and Senri they jaz got owned by Yukiya and Haruka, jaz in time I kinda hate those lesbians lover . But wtf they were now both working as part-time to that loli hag..........Next, the Homo's turn to get owned and next that Composer or the Okuike Group, whoever they are.
Feb 10, 2019 2:12 PM
Jan 2017
The battle with Hana and Senri was great, and we get some story development as Yukiya and his allies investigate who might be after him. However, I feel as if the show has lost a fair amount of momentum because the story is moving at a very slow pace. I'm glad we got some character development for Hana, Senri, Gai and Masataka, but Yukiya, the hero and the guy we are supposed to relate to the most, is starting to feel like a bland and generic everyman. His story just goes through the motions like any standard hero's journey and it looks like the show is trying to recycle Tazuna's character development with Yukiya, especially now that Yukiya and Haruka seem to be getting closer in the same manner as Tazuna and Koyori. Hopefully, future episodes will dedicate more time to Yukiya's character development and make him a more interesting and relatable character on his right, instead of simply getting him to ride on Tazuna's coattails.
Feb 10, 2019 6:40 PM

Mar 2016
This could get interesting, and hopefully by this point we will start to cover up the plot holes left from the first season.
Feb 10, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2008
So the unknown villain is the "Composer" huh...cuz looks like the defeated Hand Shakers would eventually team-up the good guys huh...
4/5.

Feb 20, 2019 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
I am getting both shoujo-ai and shounen-ai vibes both together in a single show. Just wow.

Speaking of the episode, its going wayy too slow so another boring episode imo.
Jul 31, 2020 5:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As expected, the battle felt nothing and unentertaining. Haruka power up was also understandable. Composer became a real villain was like, 'oh, wow, finally, you found out the truth!'. Then, that duo yaoi finally met their worst fate. Oh, their sensei when child were the profesor! Lmao. What a small world and so lazy script of storyline they had there. Again. Nothing entertaining me, rather than, wow, Tazuna and Koyori had a sweet walk. Only that.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 2, 2023 6:25 AM

Dec 2022
The battles in W'z aren't as exciting as they were in Hand Shakers, honestly. They lack the dynamic pace, action and suspense that the previous series had.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » W'z Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

16 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

15 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

15 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:41 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

14 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.