Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2019 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, a case dealing with murder and not just that, it involves with a police officer.

Considering the high stakes of the trial, this was kinda emotional. On the other hand, I'm glad this season/episode is giving Chihiro a chance to shine. She's really someone not to be underestimate in the courtroom!

Feb 2, 2019 12:58 AM

Nov 2007
The lady's first court is to defend a criminal already decided for death sentence. He claims he didn't kill anyone.

Oh, that newly joined character for the season (the coffee guy) is her senpai, and he did wear that mask then.

He was called by someone to be there.

And their opponent lawyer is main guy's friend and opponent lawyer of first half of first season.

Opponent lawyer already that that white scarf.

That person who took the photo is the one who got thrown into the sea, and it's that evil girl from the 1-hour special. Her self talk when hearing "Ayasato"...

She claims that she was taking beautiful photos of herself with beautiful scenery, and saw them on the bridge.

Hiding the dead body vs. throwing body in the water...

The girl pretending to be the victim, who already dead, and met that criminal.

Sister of the case 5 years ago?

This case ending in next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2019 10:03 AM
Jun 2016
It was nice to see some backstory with the characters, but glad to see them back on track :> Which game if any have the second hafl been based on so far?
Feb 2, 2019 10:29 AM

May 2018
Oh it is still a Chihiro arc, and this time it's a convict on trial.

Oh it's Kaminogi, without his mask, man, I really wanna know how he came to wear a mask.

damn cliffhanger
Feb 3, 2019 12:14 AM

Dec 2014
wow i really like how they are focusing on past cases
Feb 3, 2019 5:42 AM

May 2018
Finally here comes Turnabout beginnings!
So close to bridge to turnabout now...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 4, 2019 4:25 AM

Aug 2011
wolfwing said:
Which game if any have the second hafl been based on so far?

Third game.
I guess this case was a third one after that Masque De Mask case.
First one being Phoenix Wright's trial.
Sorry for my bad English.
Feb 4, 2019 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
bxyhxyh said:
wolfwing said:
Which game if any have the second hafl been based on so far?

Third game.
I guess this case was a third one after that Masque De Mask case.
First one being Phoenix Wright's trial.

ahhh thanks, I got lost there a bit, really enjoying this adaption as they are into the games I didn't play yet.
Feb 6, 2019 10:28 AM

Jul 2012
Its crazy to see some people getting to experience this story for the first time.

Personally the story to come (the rest of AA3 T&T) is by far one of the greatest stories I've ever played through in a video game.

I'm a tad sad that the order of trials were changed, as I think having all the flashbacks together is a tad strange. But at the same time, getting the less important arcs (Mask and Tigre) out of the way allowing the rest of the game shine in the second half is pretty cool too.

I hope they do the rest of the game justice (no pun intended) as if they do, the anime only viewers are in for a real treat.

As for this episode, the shock when Diego mentions her real name was such a cool scene to see. While watching it animated doesn't really enhance the experience like some anime adaptions do, its really nice to experience one of my top two video games over again. That scene I mentioned though, makes watching this adaption totally worth it though.

We might get one more filler arc? Bridge to Turnabout is the longest (I think) and strongest case in the Ace Attorney series. If we get 8 episodes for that? This adaption will be awesome.
Feb 9, 2019 3:14 PM

Nov 2009
I love Chihiro, she's so cute with her newbie acts and poutings.

___ ___ ___

On other notes, I watch Twitch, and apparently this series came up in discussion when picking what the streamer should watch... and the streamer and most ppls said this series was bad to watch because of how the episodes jumps from places to places. (even tho it's literally following the game's trials)
amlgFeb 9, 2019 3:21 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 10, 2019 2:42 PM

Mar 2009
amlg said:
I love Chihiro, she's so cute with her newbie acts and poutings.

___ ___ ___

On other notes, I watch Twitch, and apparently this series came up in discussion when picking what the streamer should watch... and the streamer and most ppls said this series was bad to watch because of how the episodes jumps from places to places. (even tho it's literally following the game's trials)

I mean, yeah, it's following the game's trials(with some filler every now and then), but it's certainly not the best way to experience the Ace Attorney series if you're just getting into it.
Jun 16, 2020 6:19 PM

Dec 2015
wait "mukui satoko"? a fake name in a courtroom? and she's the killer? how was she even called to withness for the case in ep 13, this is a year before that right? she used a different name by then too chinami..,,,geh can't tell for sure if it was "miyanagi"

Feb 5, 2021 3:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm well it's not bad so far for the adaptation of this case, I hope that the final one will be good too

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2019

10 by cataclysmic-x »»
Sep 21, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

30 by RainyEvenings »»
Jul 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

10 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 23, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

12 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 22, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 10, 2018

17 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.