Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we got some info dump about the "sealing device". It makes certain people experience a type of dream...

There's yet another strange creature making an appearance and Kuroki gets into combat with it. Wasn't a big fan of the fight itself but Kuroki got the job done. This show has a certain type of mystique to it that I can't really wrap my finger around yet but definitely still has my interest.

Aug 8, 2018 5:25 AM

Mar 2008
Since Dragon vore the animation ended now we have Dog/Cat vore the animation. lol Anyways, the hangover Kuroi and sensei get after doping is hilarious.
Aug 8, 2018 6:35 AM

Feb 2016
Jesus Effing Christ, that snake screech scared the shit out of me xD.

Can't wait for next week, it will be the major point for this series and will probably settle the second half.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 8, 2018 8:52 AM

May 2013
So the boss guy was the dragon incarnate all along? I really thought there would be more of Nezuya. RIP for falling for the harem dreams. I feel like the dragon ain't the main boss here but the Sealing faction. It's like the reverse of Cats vs Dogs. Lmao she henshin without the transformation sequence.
Aug 8, 2018 12:17 PM

Aug 2017
Hmmmm. Interesting episode. It was much better than my first impression. The Sealing faction are the bad guys?. 3/5 for the episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 8, 2018 1:17 PM
Mar 2017
I've been sceptical for the show from the begining, but i really love this one. The character are simple but reliatable, the action is great. A good surprise for me !
Aug 11, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2016
The fact that this show is rated below a 7 on this website is blasphemy
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 11, 2018 8:23 PM

Jul 2015
HereticHunter said:
Jesus Effing Christ, that snake screech scared the shit out of me xD.

I KNOW RIGHT I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT It was hilarious.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 12, 2018 3:55 PM

Apr 2012
This cliffhanger.

Snake on rice, interesting representation of the world.
Aug 17, 2018 6:38 AM

Oct 2008
bwahaha nice awesome episode! looks like next ep will be hype as well!
5/5.

Aug 18, 2018 7:38 PM

Sep 2011
Ok, i was not expecting the stakes to so drastically skyrocket the way they did, and just when I was really hoping the show would pull out something interesting it ended up going all out with it.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 13, 2018 1:26 AM

Jan 2015
I liked grandpa's focus a lotttt. He is one of the more likable characters in the series with his extreme love for meat and whatnot and i laughed when Kuroi ate a vegan meat at the same time xD

I liked grandpa's resolution, how he entered the allien and enjoyed the situation :D eating all the meat,enjoying the company of women. And then put his glasses on "Time to go to business" (kick the ass) Even his wife wasnt able to stop him, that was pretty incredible tbh.

My favorite quote "I fight whoever i want to fight, i'm ally of whoever i want to befriend" that just puts what kind of person MC is in perspective... Like a beast.
I liked the 2 fights at the same time.

I really didnt like how Takamagahara pressed him for answers with her deductions and he spilled the beans.... Really hoped it would all remain a secret, also it was awkward as hell to watch. They are a nice couple or whatnot but realizing that he is the "mysterious cat" out of all people was very unordinary. I mean he could just be any other alien. Like the peaceful alien like Ginko who doesnt fight, what gave her the idea that he is exactly the cat?
Sep 15, 2018 10:08 PM

Sep 2016
This whole show just strikes me as super basic and boring. I feel like I gave it a shot. Gonna drop it here.
Sep 16, 2018 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
heychrisfox said:
This whole show just strikes me as super basic and boring. I feel like I gave it a shot. Gonna drop it here.
if your willing give it 1 more ep, things get pretty bonkers here on out and exponentially inprove so much it even improved the early episodes in retrospect.

Itd just kind of suck to waste time on the show only to stop right before the big pay off

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 16, 2018 4:58 AM

Sep 2016
JizzyHitler said:
heychrisfox said:
if your willing give it 1 more ep, things get pretty bonkers here on out and exponentially inprove so much it even improved the early episodes in retrospect.

Itd just kind of suck to waste time on the show only to stop right before the big pay off

Fair enough, I did see it was a two-part episode sort of thing (since this and the next have the same title). Challenge accepted. I'll give it a final chance to prove itself, but expectations are insanely low.
Sep 16, 2018 5:18 AM

Sep 2011
heychrisfox said:
JizzyHitler said:

Fair enough, I did see it was a two-part episode sort of thing (since this and the next have the same title). Challenge accepted. I'll give it a final chance to prove itself, but expectations are insanely low.
yeah if you arent at all interested in where the show is going by the end of ep 6 then you definetly would be 100% justified in dropping. For me it was a massive turning point in the show but i could see it being meh to some people still.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 21, 2018 6:07 AM

Jan 2009
so thats what happen to Nezuya he embrace his delusions and lost his will in the process

that old man got some big power

now that secretary revealed she is working for the sealing faction and is gonna fight the leader
Oct 30, 2018 4:05 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending, that sure was quite an intense move... really do wonder what will happen next! But glad to see Norio's chara is taking some more screen time now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Planet With Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

57 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 26, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Planet With Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

30 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 26, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Planet With Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2018

41 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 26, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Planet With Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

22 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 26, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Planet With Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2018

26 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 26, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.