Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2018 2:56 AM

Mar 2016
I really enjoy multiple couples romance, but I hate love triangle. I know that this is romcom and the show hasn't ended yet, but I really appreciate if someone could give me a brief or detail explanation if there was any love triangle here in the later episodes.

Also I like the imouto design, so I wonder if she takes much screentime or not.
Thanks
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Apr 27, 2018 3:04 AM

Oct 2015
So far there seems to be nothing of that sort and I don't really see something like that happening in the near future.

She doesn't appear too often but when they're inside the coffee shop, she usually gets screentime.
Apr 27, 2018 3:15 AM

Sep 2014
Doubt there would be one, every cast member has a potential partner

Tada x Teresa
Kaoru x Alexandra
Yui x Kentarou
Hinako x Hajime

Hinako x Hajime is pretty much already sealed since they both like each other, Hajime is just stupid..)

Kaoru x Alexandra would be in next weeks episode

Tada x Teresa would be main couple, unless anime decides to give us the middle finger

Yui x Kentarou, Yui already likes Kentarou, but don't know if its love. Maybe admiration??
Apr 27, 2018 4:05 AM

Sep 2017
Love triangles are not my cup of tea. They can be exciting but they can be lethal. Especially when my girl ends up with the least guy I like.

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 27, 2018 4:35 AM

Feb 2016
Shipping all the couples , especially Kaoru x Alexandra

But I can't help but think of some guy that liked Teresa or Alexandra back in their country is totally getting cucked right now , heck they come here as exchange students and fall in love , guess I've been reading too much NTR type shit lmao xD
That hypothetical guy would just get destroyed wouldn't he ? x3
Can't be bothered anymore
Apr 28, 2018 7:55 PM
Sep 2017
DreamBoi said:
Shipping all the couples , especially Kaoru x Alexandra

But I can't help but think of some guy that liked Teresa or Alexandra back in their country is totally getting cucked right now , heck they come here as exchange students and fall in love , guess I've been reading too much NTR type shit lmao xD
That hypothetical guy would just get destroyed wouldn't he ? x3

Well I suspect he is a Duke or Earl and the fiance or something to Teresa.
Apr 29, 2018 4:39 AM
Jan 2017
AyunaAni said:
Love triangles are not my cup of tea. They can be exciting but they can be lethal. Especially when my girl ends up with the least guy I like.
like what happened to onodera
Apr 29, 2018 8:45 AM

May 2009
Yoon-ah said:
AyunaAni said:
like what happened to onodera

Onodera's husband was never shown, though.
bastek66Apr 29, 2018 8:48 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.