Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2018 7:15 PM

Feb 2012
why watch the show then?

if they really don't want to be arrested by FBI if it's just a joke or trying to be funny

is not funny anymore

Im proud to watch this for the LOLIS
Feb 18, 2018 7:21 PM

Jul 2013
Lolis are for patting, not fapping.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 18, 2018 8:09 PM

Sep 2008
These FBI jokes aren't going to end because there's always people discovering the joke for the first time.
Feb 18, 2018 8:14 PM

Jul 2017
Yup, those jokes are not funny at all.
Feb 19, 2018 9:07 AM

Jan 2013
It's just LE EPIC MAYMAY for anxious tards who can't come to terms with watching these shows because they're afraid of being socially crucified for it. Just ignore them.
Feb 19, 2018 11:01 AM

Aug 2008
Back in my days people could be proud of their achievements, not sitting on ass watching animated little girls... If you can't take a joke about your suspicious inclinations either don't look at the comments (most shows are so simple there isn't much to talk about anyway) or think if there's something to it. In short, don't be a whiny bitch.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 19, 2018 4:56 PM
Jun 2017
nope, never get tired of those jokes, i mean one of the reasons why im watching this one is because of the cute loli moments.. hahaha
Feb 19, 2018 5:11 PM

Apr 2015
I'm not joking. I've reported this show, the entire production team, Crunchyroll, and everyone on MAL who comments in a thread about it to the FBI, including myself.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 20, 2018 12:18 PM

Sep 2015
This show is a crime- it should be reported to the FBI.

I'd feel less ashamed to watch Fate/Illya with my family in the room, and it isn't even the nostalgia talking!

Feb 20, 2018 12:21 PM

Sep 2015
Killuan said:
This anime has been mundane so far compared to the contents of Prisma Illya. There must be some kind of irony involved here.

Twofold. Fate/Illya has yuri [bait(?)]. Fate/Illya has compelling characters, while Ryou no Oshigoto is just trash, and it takes itself seriously on top of that- I am not sure which is the greater sin.
Feb 20, 2018 12:25 PM

Dec 2009
Draconix814 said:

I'd feel less ashamed to watch Fate/Illya with my family in the room, and it isn't even the nostalgia talking!

There's hardly any fanservice whatsoever in Ryou. Prisma Illya (which is one of my favorite series) has full on lesbian make out sessions with lolis. Your hatred for the series is unreal.
Feb 20, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Draconix814 said:

There's hardly any fanservice whatsoever in Ryou. Prisma Illya (which is one of my favorite series) has full on lesbian make out sessions with lolis. Your hatred for the series is unreal.

Hey, at least if Illya and Illya Kuro were half-naked and kissing together, it looks more lesbian than pedophilic. My family already knows I am a die-hard yuri fan. If they saw Ai coming out of the shower in episode 1, however... You see, it all depends on context, and if they see a naked 9-year-old girl shaking at a 16-year-old guy's leg, while another girl is knocking on a door as if it were a romantic comedy, I am pretty sure I'd feel awkward as shit. That was what I meant by my second comment.

The first comment was in reference to how broken the show is in logical terms, where it breaks the fundamental *ahem* laws of good storytelling. On second thought, I don't think you care about that.
Feb 20, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2016
blame reddit and youtube for FBI shit. it's not even funny meme.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 20, 2018 1:20 PM

Apr 2007
Draconix814 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Hey, at least if Illya and Illya Kuro were half-naked and kissing together, it looks more lesbian than pedophilic. My family already knows I am a die-hard yuri fan. If they saw Ai coming out of the shower in episode 1, however... You see, it all depends on context, and if they see a naked 9-year-old girl shaking at a 16-year-old guy's leg, while another girl is knocking on a door as if it were a romantic comedy, I am pretty sure I'd feel awkward as shit. That was what I meant by my second comment.

The first comment was in reference to how broken the show is in logical terms, where it breaks the fundamental *ahem* laws of good storytelling. On second thought, I don't think you care about that.

Loli make-out scenes aside, just about every female in that series lusts after Shirou; lolis included.

There is no moral high ground here. You either accept both of them or neither of them.
KilluanFeb 20, 2018 1:48 PM
Feb 20, 2018 1:42 PM

Sep 2015
Killuan said:
Draconix814 said:

Loli make-out scenes aside, just about everyone female in that series lusts after Shirou; lolis included.

There is no moral high ground here. You either accept both of them or neither of them.

It's not really about moral high grounds, though that may exist, it's more about what I can get away with. *shrugs*
Feb 20, 2018 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
Draconix814 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

There's also the fact that the excessive fanservice in Prisma Illya takes a back seat to the actual story in the later seasons.
Feb 22, 2018 1:22 AM

Dec 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Draconix814 said:

There's also the fact that the excessive fanservice in Prisma Illya takes a back seat to the actual story in the later seasons.

Backseat doesn't mean it stops existing, the fanservice will always be an element and part of the identity of Prisma Illya. Pretty much every OVA and special for the series even for 3rei onwards is filled with loli fanservice (Though that's perfectly okay with how it's written. Most fanservice is caused by Kuro which fits her character). It's really no different with Ryou's Work though since there is mild at best loli fanservice and they're mostly jokes that take a back seat to the Shogi.
Feb 28, 2018 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
1L0can0 said:
you, my friend, are one of the few sane human beings in this community... Unless you're being ironic
Mar 5, 2018 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
The joke has been overused due to well... not doing anything new to table. Or adding anything really.

While I won't go and complain about the joke because in the end its humor, I can be ticked off from time to time when it's used. It's kind of an annoyance.

Antanaru said:
Back in my days people could be proud of their achievements, not sitting on ass watching animated little girls... If you can't take a joke about your suspicious inclinations either don't look at the comments (most shows are so simple there isn't much to talk about anyway) or think if there's something to it. In short, don't be a whiny bitch.

Back in my days my friends are more proud of playing video games :^)

But in all seriousness I can agree with you in some degree but the problem is that if you can't make anything new out of the joke then there's not much point in even making the joke. It gets tiring for some people because it becomes staged. Again, humor is subjective but...
Mar 5, 2018 2:28 PM

May 2017
I am also tired of these FBIS jokes too. Putting Ryuo as if he was an offender when Ryuo is a minor as well.

It annoys me how people in youtube makes police jokes to Ryuo, about him being a lolicon and a pedo.

Forgetting that he himself is a minor too, so he can have a relationship with Ai.

What pisses me off most is that they mock Ryuo, but they dont mock the women like Keika, or that Tv lady.
Those women ARE adults, who are flirting and hitting on to a minor. They are the ones breaking the law.

and yet... NO ONE SAYS SHIT!!!!!

Youtubers and people who mocks him, YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!!
Why dont you bring those police jokes to those women too?! huh?!?!
Sexist hypocrites!
Mar 5, 2018 2:38 PM

Sep 2017
yeah like your mom
Edward Elric > your waifu

Mar 9, 2018 11:32 AM

Jul 2013
Nostalgik said:
1L0can0 said:
you, my friend, are one of the few sane human beings in this community... Unless you're being ironic

I'm pretty sure the topic on lolis has been a hot-button issue for quite some time now within the community.To answer your question, no I'm not being ironic. If tensions between the non-lewding and lewding camps within the community ever escalate, I'll be one of the first and staunchest proponents in preserving the purity of underage lolis and to ensure no underage loli will ever be lewded again. Legal lolis due to being the age of consent are the exception albeit at all times must possess some form of id that they are actually of age, and if necessary be background checked on the spot.

TL;DR - check my stamp
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Mar 9, 2018 12:02 PM

Oct 2015
1L0can0 said:
Nostalgik said:

I'm pretty sure the topic on lolis has been a hot-button issue for quite some time now within the community.To answer your question, no I'm not being ironic. If tensions between the non-lewding and lewding camps within the community ever escalate, I'll be one of the first and staunchest proponents in preserving the purity of underage lolis and to ensure no underage loli will ever be lewded again. Legal lolis due to being the age of consent are the exception albeit at all times must possess some form of id that they are actually of age, and if necessary be background checked on the spot.

TL;DR - check my stamp
and I agree with your opinion :)
Sep 19, 2019 6:15 AM

Nov 2017
Same here. I am also tired of FBI jokes, as the legal consent is different in Japan and some countries, so it gets totally overused ad nauseum.
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
Feb 11, 2020 2:38 PM
May 2019
Just stopped by to say "I would fap to that"....... ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

113 by AnimeXlover78 »»
Oct 14, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

105 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

63 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 13, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

88 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 9, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2018

59 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 1, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.