Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 1, 2017 5:06 AM

Feb 2014
Azami has now made his grand entrance and although his VA performance was excellent, it doesn't change my opinion one bit about how much of a dick he is.

It also shows the main flaw behind the elite ten's powers as well. By the majority of 6 to 4, they've ditched Senzaemon and replaced him with a culinary dictator. Things are only going to become more intense and tough from here on out.

Tsukasa's dishes, as well as the foodgasms from Tadokoro, Yukihira and Rindou, were nicely done. Overall, J.C Staff did a very good job on the art and animation. Certain facial expressions in animated form won't match that of the manga, but in no way should it be used to discredit or rubbish the effort that J.C Staff did in animated form.

At least, that's my opinion of it. =)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this arc plays out once again. Don't let us down J.C Staff! =D
Nov 1, 2017 6:26 AM

Jan 2014
the shit is about to get real.
Nov 1, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, what a turnaround. I really have difficulties to stand character such as Erina's father (or is it a trauma from Aizen??). I guess I'm not the only one though xD

Although, I really wonder what the 6 students are actually thinking, it sounds obvious to me that this will mess up the school but ... yep xd

It sounds really interesting, and I'm as usual really excited for the next episode!
Saoji-Nov 1, 2017 8:31 AM
Nov 1, 2017 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
Damn Rindou ended up being kind of a bitch. Though I don't know why the elite ten would want someone who was kicked out of the academy unless their cooking was the best of the best, so Im interested to see where this will go.

I feel as though Souma's father will end up running the academy eventually.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 1, 2017 7:40 AM

Jun 2015
Really surprised, what a dark turn,loved this episode!
Nov 1, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2015
I like that word... "A War with no victor".
So the Mr.1st Seat has that type of "nervous" huh? Well, aside from that there's another thing come which more shocking than the nervous... I guess.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 1, 2017 8:07 AM

May 2016
I never though Tsukasa would join them well he will put up a good fight, later on, to make things more exciting.

Things have gotten really interesting and now I know why the Osa-san is kneeling for Soma in the opening and, now we have a new villain voiced by the same seiyuu as Aizen, I really love their choices for voice acting.
Nov 1, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2015
1, What kind of stupid rule is that the elite ten got more power than the principal LOL?

2, Wow rindou is such a bitch, why do people like her?
Nov 1, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
ok Rindo was funny but she was at a darker side.... so only four did not vote I want to know who was the fourth one
Nov 1, 2017 10:29 AM
Jun 2013
My hope has been restored
Souma is realizing how great the top 10 are, first by losing in food sales, and then when he visits the top seat's place. Nakirai's dad sent shivers down my spine -- I want to eat good food pls -- Erina looked so sad, thank you Soma for the rescue. As long as nobody loses their dignity as a chef I will be looking forward to each episode starting now.

Almost forgot I skipped the flashback...ah well already voted.
Anime exists
all is well
Nov 1, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
Chibi Alice in the next episode? Life is looking up.
Nov 1, 2017 1:29 PM
Mar 2017
Looved iit! So that's the guy some people talked about.. I don't like him 😅
Nov 1, 2017 1:35 PM

Sep 2014
Rindou is love, her seiyuu's doing an amazing job!
Holy shit Aizen the vampire!!
Loved Hisako's reaction when Soma came in.
Looking forward to that Erina development <3
Nov 1, 2017 1:52 PM

Oct 2011
Fantastic presentation of the main antagonist. Good episode

Nov 1, 2017 1:55 PM
Aug 2017
Pizzagun said:
Ahh Azami arrival, that scene which turned the manga upside down and went downhill(sales, toc rankings, reception whatever you might name).

FMmatron said:
It was really great to see more of Rindou this time,loved her badassness at the end :3

Tsukasa is really on a whole different level,the aura around him and his booth was magical.
And finally,Azami made his appearance,he has also an outstanding, unique vibe to him, Hayami Show is doing an excellent job @ voicing him. His encounter with Senzaemon was pretty intense. The revelation of Azami taking over was also executed extremely well,the OST was epic.

5/5

If only he used that "unique" vibe to any good use *sigh*
Wait the manga started to sell more after this or less and if so why?(No spoilers)
Nov 1, 2017 1:59 PM
Aug 2017
Otaku4ever10 said:
Like i said .. the real anime starts from here xD

forgot all the last episodes . the new ones is gonna be awesome with lots of challenges and epic scenes and fights

but i don't know where the anime will stop in the manga (the anime is 24 episodes confirmed)
and this episode took full 4 chapters !!
Has the Manga ended yet or?
Nov 1, 2017 2:36 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thanks to everyone's help Souma at least managed to get first place for the second day fantastic. So a year ago Kuga said the same thing Souma did at the meet and greet with the ten then. They sure are similar to each other. The Yamanote area really is different from the central area thats for sure. So Momo came first in this area she sure is strong. Rindou really has to be the most relaxed of the ten though. Tsukasa really is impressive in being able to manage 9 course meals like that as expected of the 1st seat. Though Eizan's expression when cooking is looks rather strange and he worries about the most random of things. So Asami's father finally arrives. What a sinister man he appears to be. Looks like Erina isn't too happy to see him appear either. But for the elite ten to actually have a majority that sided with him was a surprise. On to the next arc then it seems.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2017 2:53 PM
Nov 2013
Do u think the season will be 13/12 ep? Cause the central arc has 37 chapters when the moon festival has 37, it’s a ratio of 1:2, so I think they can cover all this arc in around 8 episodes. I don’t think they will go for 24 ep because it’s too slowly and they won’t make fillers (I believe) and I’m pretty sure they won’t get into the promotion arc
Nov 1, 2017 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
The bastard clad in black made quite an entrance, even though the betrayal that ensued was even more shocking. It seems Erina is in for some serious trouble. In addition to the majority of the student body, that is...
Nov 1, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2008
Erina's dad sounds exactly as I pictured him in my mind when reading the manga.
Nov 1, 2017 7:36 PM

Apr 2010
Which manga ep. is this ?
Nov 1, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2016
As a manga reader i have been looking forward for azami's appearance for so long
This episode gave me a lot of goosebumps Best episode so far
10/10
Nov 1, 2017 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
Der Weiße Ritter der Tafel ... Perfect cognomen for Tsukasa (despite being pessimistic). Lmao

Azami's pilot appearance... I expected that he'll be voiced by Morikawa Toshiyuki, but nevertheless, Hayami Sho was able to exude a nefarious aura just as how he voiced Aizen.

LIT!! LIT!! FUKKEN LIT AF!!!
Nov 1, 2017 10:06 PM
May 2013
Omg, Aizen-sama has returned
Nov 1, 2017 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
Overdramatic... The last part made no sense at all... Lol this anime reached New levels of ridiculousness
Nov 1, 2017 11:58 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I love how Azami has the same VA as Aizen as well, something I was thinking when I was reading the manga long ago.

Seems the author was really inspired by Aizen when he was creating Azami.

Azami now is trying to turn Tootsuki into an elitist school.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 2, 2017 12:19 AM

Mar 2016
Great episode. Rindou-senpai is love :D
Nov 2, 2017 12:47 AM

Sep 2016
It's very very hard for me to forget the fact that Azami's VA also plays Umibouzu XD Bc of that I can't take him seriously anymore.
Nov 2, 2017 3:58 AM
Mar 2012
Tsukasa's full course looks amazing.
lol "true taste" & class, elitists are coming.
Nov 2, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2017
Tsukasa baby, i love him so much <3 every time i listen to his voice oh man...i loose it <3

Finally, things are heating up in here.

AS LONG AS I GET TO SEE BABY TSUKASA I'LL BE HAPPY SO GO AHEAD AND DELIGHT ME!

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Nov 2, 2017 7:14 AM

Jan 2009
Staric said:
Which manga ep. is this ?

Chapter 134 is what you're looking for.
Nov 2, 2017 7:17 AM

Jan 2009
ImAWeebUwU said:
1, What kind of stupid rule is that the elite ten got more power than the principal LOL?

Just wait and you will see ;) ... she's utterly awesome and then some.

Seriously though: All that happened was that a majority of elite 10 people voted for a change. I don't see any "betrayal" in that, so far. Tootsuki is not Erina's grandfather's fief.
Nov 2, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2015
Mentar said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Seriously though: All that happened was that a majority of elite 10 people voted for a change. I don't see any "betrayal" in that, so far. Tootsuki is not Erina's grandfather's fief.

Well yeah, but as of now she looks like a bitch for most anime only viewers :D
Well yeah, but I still find that rule kinda dumb... imagine if in real life the student council in schools would have more power than the principal lol
Nov 2, 2017 8:46 AM

Mar 2017
Best Episode yet. I love this show
Nov 2, 2017 8:50 AM
Jan 2017
Amanual_M said:
Otaku4ever10 said:
Like i said .. the real anime starts from here xD

forgot all the last episodes . the new ones is gonna be awesome with lots of challenges and epic scenes and fights

but i don't know where the anime will stop in the manga (the anime is 24 episodes confirmed)
and this episode took full 4 chapters !!
Has the Manga ended yet or?

no it's still airing but with awesome art and events .. and it's with color not black and white xD
Nov 2, 2017 11:06 AM
Mar 2016
It looks like Totsuki now has a new director and he ain't a nice guy......it's all hell from here.

Nov 2, 2017 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
heh, this is what you get for giving a bunch of high schoolers an authority..
Nov 2, 2017 1:10 PM

Aug 2007
Now I am more motivated to continue watching this season. Looks like with Erina's father introduction thing will be worst. And more interesting that just watching Soma winning.
Nov 2, 2017 3:29 PM

Feb 2016
I think this sums up my reaction.
Nov 2, 2017 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
I've pretty much been told by everyone who read the manga that the series goes really downhill from here, and it seems the shounen jump rankings and sales reflect that sentiment, but even with that knowledge i cant deny this got me really hyped for things to come, from what i can tell the main complaint for why people think the manga goes to shit is the pacing so hopefully the anime can improve on that.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 2, 2017 7:28 PM

Jan 2013
Erina's father somewhat remembered me of Ozen from Made in Abyss lol
Nov 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
I really don't know how to feel about how JC Staff is dealing with this anime. I waited Azami's arrival for a long time and also wanted so much to Aizen's voice actor to play his character but it didn't feel good while watching this episode at all.

I read some people feeling a bit awkward of the art in Rindou's sequences but I can't agree with it because for me it was good or at least not bad as many people are saying, but perfomance of seiyuus is totally the opposite to that. I actually like Shizuka Itou's voice in another characters but I don't like her as Rindou at all, the same for Tsukasa's voice, and we are talking a good seiyuu like Akira Ishida and now with Hayami Sho as Azami. They feel bland and have no the same impact as the manga, the pacing is okay but there's so many problems in directions decisions, and what is worst, since this moment the manga's quality are gonna drop and the arc is not good because everyone turns ridiculously evil for no reason.

But oh well, I guess it was fun to follow up with the anime until this point. Let's hope they get better with time since many people have waited for this season and the secret under Erina and Saiba's relationship.
CatnelacNov 3, 2017 2:57 AM
Nov 2, 2017 8:38 PM

Dec 2012
OH SHIT. Aizen just entered the show

Nov 2, 2017 9:55 PM

Feb 2013
Was not expecting that at ALL, Can feel the crazy tone shift the show is about to take.

I wonder what the motive for the elite ten is at this point.
Nov 2, 2017 10:18 PM
Jan 2015
ImAWeebUwU said:
Mentar said:

Well yeah, but as of now she looks like a bitch for most anime only viewers :D
Well yeah, but I still find that rule kinda dumb... imagine if in real life the student council in schools would have more power than the principal lol
That's quite the claim, you're the only one I see here complaining about her though?
My Queens

Nov 3, 2017 12:00 AM
Aug 2015
LOL I legit couldn't take the episode seriously once Erina's father came in xD

Why tf does he look like dracula hahahahha
Nov 3, 2017 1:28 AM

Jul 2012
Seems like Kuga wasn't going to get help from Eishi after all, and it was just a deal he made with him for a Shokugeki.

But wow, I can understand Eizan, but do the rest of the 6 Elite Ten members really want an asshole like Azami in charge?
Now we understand a bit of what's in the OP, but I'm interested to see how Souma plays into this. And I'm excited to see development for Erina :)
Nov 3, 2017 1:51 AM
Oct 2015
Now things are starting to get interesting, also I'm starting to fall for Rindou's VA, which fits perfectly with Rindou :)
Heckle was here...
Nov 3, 2017 5:29 AM
Oct 2013
Oira_yukihira said:
well, still feels so frightening with Azami's arrival.
as a manga reader,I do really feels unusual again with the pacing and learn to adapt as soon as possible.
Rindou's voice is so "attractive"
about Azami? I still can't adapt the pace and so does Hayami Sho's first debut.
stil, this is Halloween episodes HAHAHA

for anime-only watcher, Enjoy the "dysthopia" arc

9/10

Dude...I didn't expect that much coming from this week's episode...I got scared af due to the tension...
T-T
Thanks again for the last week's notice.
Nov 3, 2017 5:36 AM

Feb 2014
I didn't know Voldemort had a daughter and she was a hot anime girl. So what is he going to do, kick out all the mudbloods?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2017

130 by duragon49 »»
Aug 8, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2017

153 by duragon49 »»
Aug 7, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2017

148 by duragon49 »»
Aug 7, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2017

149 by duragon49 »»
Aug 6, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2017

225 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 22, 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.