Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2017 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Wow Utaha legit cucked the ending with that kiss. My trigger has been alleviated but sadly, that's it. If there's a season 3 then I wouldn't mind watching it but considering the way the post-credits went...it's probably just gonna be left there. With no way of getting the actual LNs, better start sacrificing small goats for a season 3 or just deal with what we got.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 22, 2017 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
Thank god this garbage tier adaptation is over.

Hope they never make a season 3.

Season 2 was an absolute disgrace to the LNs.
Jun 22, 2017 3:53 PM
Sep 2016
the material for S3 is there right? Kato deserve that kiss man... omg i can't get over it...
Jun 22, 2017 3:53 PM

Jun 2017
I think Tomoya and Kato forgave Utaha and Eriri way too easily but it was a decent ending regardless.
Jun 22, 2017 3:55 PM

Aug 2015
Bloody rubbish
4/10, and I've given that 3 points for the best waifu of this season, Megumi Katou.
Jun 22, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2014
WE DEMAND A SEASON 3 !!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED THIS FUCKING SHOW SO MUCH <3

SEASON 2 WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE 1ST SEASON

needed more Michiru tho...
DoctorWasabiJun 22, 2017 4:01 PM
Jun 22, 2017 4:00 PM
Sep 2014
Anybody knows what Katou said at the end?
Jun 22, 2017 4:06 PM
Jul 2015
Wtf is with the ending
Jun 22, 2017 4:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Hamudanu said:
Yu_Usami said:
hey, anyone know what megumi say in last scene?

like hiragana word on the end
Oshimai
that word meaning is the end
That's what I was thinking as I watched her lips move, just before the word was displayed. Strong indicator, I think.

Well, ups and downs, but watching Megumi try so hard to not laugh there was worth the price of admission.
Leo_10 said:
Katou decided not reassure and give a hug to Tomoyo which surprised me :O
I think there is still a fair amount of distance between them, and she just didn't feel like she could do so.
Jun 22, 2017 4:25 PM

Oct 2012
Way to go Utaha, that's was really unexpected, lol :D Best girl is still the best one!
It's good that both she and Eriri wasn't persuaded to drop their current opportunity to join the circle again as it would be highly disappointing to let go of their dreams. The way that conversation started I'm pretty sure creators just wanted to troll us again :))

On the other hand, it was a bit of a letdown when Megumi told him the date was only meant as a way to get him into gaming circle again (even though we know it wasn't). But yeah, he was quite pathetic at that moment with all the tears and such. Tomoya was really the worst part of this season and even if they meant him to be this cliche anime archetype from the start it didn't work quite well as it could have been a lot more clever on his part. The girls on the other hand were all great.

Also, Michiru really WAS non-character this season, probably the least liked heroine for me now. Wonder if she really strikes back the next time.

But it's good to see Izumi joining their circle (as expected after several previous hints), she is quite a looker at that. Their character dynamic will surely change a lot.

All-in-all, I really hope there will be 3rd season as we were left at promising start of the third act but without any satisfying conclusion. There simply has to be some continuation.

Anyway, it was enjoyable, 7/10 for me.
Jun 22, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2015
What a great way to end this second season. Damn it, I'm really sad that it's over again. I can only hope for another season.

10/10 just like the first season. The drama wasn't unbearable or anything unlike it was for some other people.

Jun 22, 2017 4:53 PM

Jun 2017
Soo, Katou stole his heart, Eriri stole his glasses and Utaha stole his first kiss. His virginity is still up for grabs , inb4 Izumi does it.
Jun 22, 2017 4:59 PM
Sep 2016
katou is best girl, damn you kasumiga-utaha!
Jun 22, 2017 5:00 PM
Jan 2016
kiza1379 said:
personally i think there'll be season 3 cause the ending there's a beta symbol or the title call it 'flat.' means this is the end for season 2.

so i have a few questions
so basically they didn't join Akane's circle? or not sure yet?
And Kato and Tomoya is a couple now? officially a couple?
i hope so. I hope it doesn't mean the ending of the anime but just the ending of the season 2 :')
Jun 22, 2017 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
Tbh I don't demand a season .

This season was enough for me.. I liked the show. Season1 was better, but who cares? This season was awesome.

If there'll be a s3 Ill watch it but if there won't be one.. meh if Utaha doesn't appear I don't need it.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 22, 2017 5:57 PM
Jan 2017
Utaha is best so im all for the ending. Rip s3......
Jun 22, 2017 6:01 PM
Nov 2013
Katou best girl, but Utaha is the one who got the kiss XD

7/10 lots of ups and downs for sure, but I'm glad everyone is still together, this ending was totally not butchered at all like I thought last week.
Jun 22, 2017 6:09 PM
Oct 2013
MomoSinX said:
Soo, Katou stole his heart, Eriri stole his glasses and Utaha stole his first kiss. His virginity is still up for grabs , inb4 Izumi does it.

that escalated quickly ._. LOL
Jun 22, 2017 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
2 seasons of boring af plot but atleast it didn't go nisekoi style... didnt expect a kiss and especially not from utaha. Trash plot, good romance, generic characters and nice art+animations.

6/10

Would love to see a third season with more romance and relationship buildups and less plot of: "oh mein goat! lets make veri gud game cuz dream is mine and iz veri gud yus yus" uff, not gonna happen anyways.
removed-userJun 22, 2017 6:20 PM
Jun 22, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2016
Wow, brilliant finale! I've somehow recovered from the 2 last episodes as I can't handle betrayals very well. But this was an amazing episode.
Katou was so sweet, I feel sorry for Eriri. And once again Utaha showing why she is and will always be the best girl even if Katou wins (probably).

I scored this 8/10 because even though it was a bit weak in the middle, it made me grin like crazy alot of times (most of Utahas moments) and if I enjoy an anime enough like this, then it's and 8 even if the writing and everything else is not so good.

This is one of the few echi/harem series I enjoy so i'm hoping for a 3rd season. But this probably won't happen because the light novel has like 1 volume left so there is nothing more to promote. Sad but let's keep our hopes up you never know
Jun 22, 2017 6:26 PM

Mar 2014
hollowjeff said:
Wondering why Kato was about to hug him and decided against it :(

Well, i can only speak vaguely, but i think Kato hold back her hug because of results might happen. Because when Tomoya was crying that was a sensetive moment and a hug could increase their bond more than "friendship status". We only know that Kato likes Tomoya really much.
Another reason why she hold back , she wanted to avoid crying herself.

Anyway, i really like this 2nd season and like Kato more than ever before. Even she looked like boring girl in the beginning of the anime (1st season), she got a nice developement.

I ship Kato x Tomoya totally and

I pray for 3rd season or atleast OVA's like in Seitokai Yakuindomo! :)
funnyRunnyJun 22, 2017 6:32 PM
Jun 22, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2015
Even though the last episode were interesting it’s still feel to me like a rush ending to be honest... like let’s wrap around this nice and easy(?)and ;et's end this on a happy note in this last episode. I think this is the end for this anime (means no more seasons). Who knows if we will get another season or maybe a movie(?) let me explain why I said this:

Tomoya got Izumi as a new illustrator and he can write now so he doesn’t need Utaha so the circle blessing software will continue its activity as usual as for Utaha and Eriri they got to work with a famous game company and maybe Megumi will be in a relationship with Tomoya(?) after graduation or in their third year (as from what I/we have seen when they started talking again in the broadcast room and MC house plus this date and that withheld of her hugging MC I think she definitely have romantic feelings for him)... sad the cousin got absolutely nothing this season even as a friend/familly memeber she didn't had a part in that important phase in MC life (Utaha & Eriri leaving his circle) like come on auhtor at least make her send a text or have a phone call to see if MC was doing OK... *Sigh*

Overall this was a good anime but I still preferred season 1 over this season...
Roy_FockerJun 22, 2017 7:15 PM
Jun 22, 2017 6:44 PM

Nov 2011
Kinda obvious Izumi would join the Dojin team. Damn a Megumi heavy episode is always fantastic but this time Utaha stole the show with that kiss!!! Holy shit I did not expect that!

God Dammit why do anime have to have character move their mouths with no words coming out at the end? Like Megumi says something and then "The End" JUST FUCKING SAY IT!!!

Though she did call him Tomo which was cute and when Tomoya was talking about her saying "Tomoya" on the hill that was pretty funny.

Please for the love of god give me season 3

funnyRunny said:
hollowjeff said:
Wondering why Kato was about to hug him and decided against it :(

Well, i can only speak vaguely, but i think Kato hold back her hug because of results might happen. Because when Tomoya was crying that was a sensetive moment and a hug could increase their bond more than "friendship status". We only know that Kato likes Tomoya really much.
Another reason why she hold back , she wanted to avoid crying herself.

Yes I agree with this, at first I was like "Megumi fucking hug him or cal him down!" but afterwards I thought that yes that was definitely the right decision to have him cry it out.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 22, 2017 6:56 PM

Nov 2008
So which girl won, because im really confused with the Utaha kiss scene?

I hope its Utaha she's my favorite.

Also I don't care if there's no new season, because I got this to hold me over. https://myanimelist.net/manga/62083/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata__Koisuru_Metronome
Jun 22, 2017 7:11 PM
Feb 2017
HollowIchigo58 said:

Also I don't care if there's no new season, because I got this to hold me over. https://myanimelist.net/manga/62083/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata__Koisuru_Metronome

I'm also reading that, well I hope there is a season 3, I expected the kiss since I saw it in the LN but still, getting it animated DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT GOD DAMN LOVE IT !!!!!! HYPE FOR SEASON 3 <3 plus the anime is getting good reviews I REALLY REALLY HOPE FOR SEASON 3 <3 and F*** you for those who keep saying this anime is trash or whatever they saying if you guys saying its trash then why are you watching this GODLY ANIME?!
Jun 22, 2017 7:29 PM
Mar 2016
I JUST NEED ME A SEASON 3!!! I NEED IT, I NEED IT! I FUCKING NEED A NEW SEASON IN 2 SECONDS WITH AS MANY EPISODES AS THERE ARE DICTIONARY PAGES RIGHT NOW!!😭😭😭
Jun 22, 2017 7:35 PM

Jan 2016
Well I didn't really enjoy this season 2 but I'll still give it a 5/10.. I think the pacing is too fast but I know it's hard to adapt a LN into an anime.. so yeah.. If there's a season 3 I'll still watch it though.. hope the new story will be better than this one.
Jun 22, 2017 8:05 PM

Aug 2012
With so much money made merchandising the hell out of Saekano, I can't believe they won't make a season 3. they had so many collab cafes and events just for this season alone and even another upcoming live event concert with the seiyuus. All with great turnouts. I alone spent so much money on this already including the plane tickets back and forth to Tokyo to attend the events lol. I'll be happy if they make a season 3 and end it with a movie but they have to do it fast cause the light novel is already ending.
Jun 22, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 2015
When he broke down after their pledge to reprise her role as his heroine I wish she had hugged him That would have cemented their relationship
Jun 22, 2017 9:07 PM

Jan 2011
This got a second season really late. It's second season was only 11 episodes. I have a bad feeling a third season is a long shot.

Honestly the drama in this season was thickkkkk and sometimes over embellished and detracted from the scene imo. On the whole I felt I liked S1 more than S2. That said, this had a lot more cast development and matured the story a great deal.

Megumi saying the end and the final card saying the end is a bad indicator. Most shows don't say "the end" but maybe a "see you next time" or simply don't say anything at all. Just saying doesn't look good which is a shame but like I said it took a while for a S2 to be announced so I'd expect (if anything) it to be a while for S3.
Jun 22, 2017 9:33 PM

Feb 2016
KeiichiroSeiichi said:
TresbienWiteness said:
Thanks for the Show!
Made my day in every week.

Same here *cries*
Im gonna miss this show so much...

P.S. Ughh Utaha Senpaiiii stole his first kiss!!!!
Kato you need to make her yours!!!

Haha :D, Yeah Katou FTW!
Let's see on Season 3, i hope A-1 still continue it!
Jun 22, 2017 10:06 PM

Aug 2013
kiza1379 said:
Nainakawaii said:

No, This episode end up in LN vol.7 and LN vol.12 is latest volume, Kato still has short hair

can u please leave the spoiler out? lol or at least make the spoiler alert button thing.

If Kato still having short hair is too big a "spoiler" for you, you need to reevaluate your life a bit buddy.
Jun 22, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit. It only had 11 episodes (12 including episode 0)? Fuck me. I was just going off a blanket assumption it would be longer.

Tomoya is too nice. After the way Eriri and Utaha treated him, I would've burned that fucking bridge to the ground. Hell, even wishing them good luck was alright, but I still would've been like "good luck, but there isn't a place for you at Blessing Software in the future". It's one thing for them to do another project and telling him about it, because he probably would've been more than ok with that. But instead they give him the cold shoulder for a bit, and the next time he talks to Utaha the project was already a done deal and they were 100% on board without even telling him until they were already committed.

Only plus side is that he got some Utaha action out of it. I mean she was about ready to get indecent right on the train platform.

Pretty satisfied with how it wrapped up. One on hand I'm fine with how they ended it this season. On the other hand, I really enjoy this series so I'm always open to more. Especially because Michiru and Izumi were severely lacking this season...and then of course they way they wrapped it up in a way that if there was a third season they'd be a lot more prominent. So I'd be ok with a season 3 just for seeing the new group dynamic of Michiru and Izumi, with less Eriri and definitely less Utaha with her being in college; though having them in their own scenes working together would be good too.

That 4th wall breaking was pretty funny when they were calling out Michiru.
Jonesy974Jun 22, 2017 10:19 PM
Jun 22, 2017 10:15 PM

Aug 2013
DemiGhost said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

I'm also reading that, well I hope there is a season 3, I expected the kiss since I saw it in the LN but still, getting it animated DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT GOD DAMN LOVE IT !!!!!! HYPE FOR SEASON 3 <3 plus the anime is getting good reviews I REALLY REALLY HOPE FOR SEASON 3 <3 and F*** you for those who keep saying this anime is trash or whatever they saying if you guys saying its trash then why are you watching this GODLY ANIME?!

Best spinoff manga for best grill.
Jun 22, 2017 10:19 PM
Jun 2013
i didnt like the ending. they fucked tomoya over......
Jun 22, 2017 10:28 PM
Oct 2010
At least the show rectified all the things I was qqing about. Still the route this went compared to S1 is terrible. Shit is overly emotional for literally no reason.
Jun 22, 2017 10:29 PM
Jan 2016
Wew nice episode, nice ending!!! Wkwkwk really beautiful scene when Kato and Tomoya were dating, love it!! It's really great that everyone are supporting each other, when I watch this, I remember one quote from Armin Arlert, 'If you can't sacrifice something that really precious to you, you'll never move forward' and that's really true!!! Great season of this spring 2017, so many great sequel and new titles. I hope there's third season of Saekano beacuse I really enjoy this show so much wkwk.
For me, best girl is Utaha, but if you look for a perfect girlfriend, you must choose Megumi Kato wkwkwkwk.
Jun 22, 2017 10:30 PM

Sep 2015
Okay so I thought everything was going to end but apparently there's still story left? Cause like, I want to Kato to win and she didn't win this episode. :( If no season 3, I will be livid!!!
Jun 22, 2017 11:42 PM
Aug 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:

i see, a man of culture... the best cure for all. i ship both tomoya x kato and tomoya x utaha, so this ending is really, really good for me!

but still, utaha hasn't given tomoya a prorper explanation on why she chose "working with eriri" and they didn't dig up utaha's chosen college yet which (supposedly) decided by tomoya's choice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Megumi is truly one true goddess, even the kiss with Utaha was less impactful than the date. And Eriri being a worthless sack of shit as always.
Jun 22, 2017 11:48 PM

Sep 2016
It has been a nice season. A bit frustrating the last episodes but the ending solve's it pretty well.

Hoping for a 3rd season.
Jun 23, 2017 12:02 AM

Jan 2017
First 12 minutes of this episode,

Just hug each other already, katou absolutely best girl heroine.
I was about to talk about Michiru lack of screen but meh, the ending give it all.
season 3 season 3 season 3.
Jun 23, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2016
Ah……………….the ending was great. Ah yes, the last episode has proven that Iori is a great rival and bro material. In the first season, I was worried that the show might continue to introduce him as a rival guy and just stop there. But whew, glad I was wrong.

I am guessing Iori's sister will be the new artist for Blessing Software.

And guys, only one more volume of Saekano and the light novel series will be officially completed. Amen

https://somebodymonologue.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/saekano-season-2-its-incomparably-better-than-s1/
^ saekano S2 was better than S1
Glasses-Kun78Jun 23, 2017 1:10 AM
JC
Jun 23, 2017 12:56 AM
Jun 2017
For me, i'm a bit dissapointed. Utaha and Eriri betrayed Tomoya, and i hate it.

I think it is better for Tomoya to leave Eriri and Utaha, and make 'em feel sorry for that.

It would be better if Megumi and Tomoya kiss infront of Eriri and Utaha.

And then Tomoya should make a new doujin team with Megumi, Izumi, and Iori. Make a galge and be success on it, and praise Izumi infront of Eriri. That would make Eriri feels upset :D
Jun 23, 2017 1:07 AM

Jul 2014
Of course Utaha had to hijack the episode like that, but this was perfectly fine other than that. I'm not sure if I really want a season 3 considering how badly this went off the rails in the end with all the tacky drama, but I wouldn't be against the idea.

7/10

I had been thinking of upping the score at some point earlier in the season, but the stupid drama very much put paid to that.
Jun 23, 2017 1:51 AM

Feb 2010
Enjoyed the whole ride. Gonna miss this series
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 23, 2017 3:25 AM
Mar 2010
This show will definitely get a S3, but well, in a year's wait or two. The writing, especially on the second half of the show was really good, you will forget this is supposed to be a cliche harem.

So Utaha got the first kiss, though I doubt the others won't have their own kissing moment as well. Kato will surely have the most romantic though, since she's very well the main heroine and everything.
Jun 23, 2017 4:01 AM
Dec 2016
Did anyone else notice that the music playing during the mall scene was a remix of Lovely Day by Bill Withers? That caught me extremely offguard, but was a nice homage nonetheless.
Jun 23, 2017 4:29 AM

Jun 2016
I'm sorry, but Tomoya's screaming and shouting sounds so horrible... It seriously hurts my ears.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jun 23, 2017 4:48 AM

Mar 2013
Ah satisfying finale.
Good to see Tomoya moving on with Utaha and Eriri's departure. The date with with Megumi was nice.
Also, glad he went to congratulate the duo.

BUT DAT KISS! BEST GIRL TOOK IT FIRST! HELL YEAH!!

Overall, it was an okayish ride. I really loved the art of the anime.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who still feels betrayed?

Vacation - May 22, 2018

16 by ZeroMajor12 »»
Jul 21, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

207 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

75 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.