Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 10, 2017 7:38 PM
Jun 2012
SabrinaKhuntia said:
Blow said:

Nope, you're not alone in this one. I was here, enjoying my weekly sci-fi show, when suddenly they throw in a magical girl segment. Seriously, it feels like they finally ran out of ideas and decided to appeal to some sort of "fight between superior beings" to create the climax necessary to end the story on a high note.

I think the reveal makes Tsukai's monologue from last episode more understandable. But yeah, I hope this show doesn't end with just some random battle.

Now the monologue has a completely diferent meaning, last episode i thought she was fearing the "outsider", in a xenophobic manner, now it feels like she already knows how it would end and wants to see a different result.
And don't worry about the end, it'll be something mirroring the first episode, i think they said a good negociator finds a result that pleases both parties, so it shouldn't end in a good vs evil battle.
I don't know if it'll be good, but they can't betray us that much.
Jun 11, 2017 1:21 AM

Mar 2014
guilty crown ver.2 fk this shit the scripter just adds watever he wants into the plot without forshadowing
Jun 11, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2016
Well because of the last seconds plot twist, I wonder if the ship that hasnt move got a big hole that might sink anytime in the next episode.
Jun 11, 2017 2:51 AM

Sep 2016
Shindo, it's time to put your negotiation skill to use and stop zaShunina. I'm happy they touched on the "using too much" idea because I was concerned with that when they introduced the whole "no sleep" thing.

Absolutely didn't expect the Tsukai twist. While I'm slightly disappointed zaShunina turned out to be evil and how we most likely won't see the effects of the fourth device on humanity, the fight should be pretty neat.
Jun 11, 2017 3:17 AM

Mar 2009
I knew he was evil all along. Aliens always have ulterior motives. Besides, he wanted to get rid of sleep! That's just downright evil! Oh, and I don't think anyone could have possibly missed the "LOOK AT MY EVIL VILLAINOUS SMIRK" in the last episode.

But wow at the ending. Did anyone see that coming? O__O
Jun 11, 2017 3:30 AM
Feb 2008
FateHero said:
Eight episodes there was not a single inkling of foreshadow that Zashunina had any malicious intent whatsoever!

Sorry, but you need to be really ignorant to think that. Many people were ringing warning bells on zaShunina's motives. This episode just made things clear.
Jun 11, 2017 6:31 AM

Apr 2012
OneMan said:
FateHero said:
Eight episodes there was not a single inkling of foreshadow that Zashunina had any malicious intent whatsoever!

Sorry, but you need to be really ignorant to think that. Many people were ringing warning bells on zaShunina's motives. This episode just made things clear.
I'm sure there were, but I'm also sure that is the result of skepticism, not foreshadow. It's like I said, there has been a very obvious shift in how the writers of the show wanted us to perceive Zashunina.

At the end of episode eight, we see Zashunina show this devilish smirk that up to that point was not something he would have ever done. The second that happened, I had this 'WTF' moment, and then throughout the entire episode 9, I was sitting there asking myself why the the show was suddenly going so far out of its way to make Zashunina look threatening when that characterization had simply not been present before.

As someone that has been writing fiction for 9 years, I don't see this as a 'plot twist', I see it as an 'asspull'. And even if I were to be proven wrong about there not being any foreshadow, it wouldn't change any of my other points.
Jun 11, 2017 7:41 AM

Mar 2009
Whoa! didn't see that plot twist coming!

zaShunina starting to show his true colours and what he really intends for humanity. Seeing that clone of Shindo was creepy.

Waiting to see what happens next.
Jun 11, 2017 7:59 AM

Mar 2016
From zaShunina's point of view, I don't think he was doing anything evil. He could work with Shindo-now, or Shindo-two_hours_ago. It become convenient to work with the latter, so he was about to do so. Also, is the "two-hours-ago" from Shindo's perspective, or zaHuninina's? Remember, that at one juncture, about 70 hours passed for Shindo, while only 10 seconds passed for zaShunina.

The question in my mind is, "How many Shindos are available?". Had ZaShunina specifically made just one at the beginning of their conversation? Another possibility is that Kado was making them at routine intervals, "just in case". A third is that time is immaterial to the anisotropic; if zaShunina wanted Shindo-two_hours_ago, kado would summon/copy him.
-- Rich
Jun 11, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2015
Animation and visuals were pretty neat this episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2017 2:02 PM

Oct 2012
The moment she started talking about the ring I knew she was special. Guess it's now about taking sides then.

But another interesting dilemmas cause both Shindos are real.. is it okay just to kill one of them? And it seems zaShunina turned into antagonist suddenly.
Jun 11, 2017 4:20 PM

Jul 2016
what.

what???

HOW COME THIS COOL DUDE IS THE VILLAIN ALL OF A SUDDEN OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I HAD MY DOUBTS AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE I WAS SURE HE IS OKAY AND HE ACTUALLY ISN'T??????

WELL PLAYED
Jun 11, 2017 5:32 PM

Oct 2016
Jun 11, 2017 9:19 PM
Jun 2013
Zemroid said:
Well that was unexpected. Tsukai is some kind of administrator to the world. I wonder why she wasn't aware of it before. She can't administrate anything if she thinks she's a normal human, right? Or was it all for situations like this one.

Who said she didn't know anything?
Jun 11, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2015
sky_genesis said:
Zemroid said:
Well that was unexpected. Tsukai is some kind of administrator to the world. I wonder why she wasn't aware of it before. She can't administrate anything if she thinks she's a normal human, right? Or was it all for situations like this one.

Who said she didn't know anything?
Already had this discussion...
Jun 11, 2017 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
There was many hints last episode.
But I never expected zaShunina's backstab from the start. Such plotwist.
The thing with Tsukai being another anisotropic administrator is a great bomb.
Totally got me. Holy shit she looks so badass.
I can't wait for what comes next.
Jun 12, 2017 12:19 AM

Jul 2012
FateHero said:
They could have just debated, gotten heated as neither would be willing to budge on their stance, and come to a conclusion that in this matter, they cannot reach an mutual understanding, that there is a fundamental difference in how a human and an Anisotropic being view the ability to manipulate the universe at will that cannot be overcome by talking about it due to difference in how they view the universe and/or the shortcomings of their method of transferring information, as expressed in the early episodes! Then they could have found some kind of arbitrational method of deciding what to do, ending the show with a realistic conclusion that sometimes - no matter how hard you try, no matter how badly you want to make someone understand you - it is simply impossible to compromise and reach a mutual understanding - AND THAT'S OKAY!!!

Instead, they decided to shoehorn Zashunina into a villain's role and make us believe that he has to be stopped at all costs, or else Humanity will DEFINITELY advance in the WRONG direction!
I get what you're saying and that kind of ending sounds like it could be good, but maybe the writers wanted to give a different message with the ending. We don't know the whole story yet; it's too early to assume zaShunina will be playing the role of a villain for the rest of the series and can no longer be stopped by words. Think about how easily the situation could change again. zaShunina doesn't want to become an enemy to mankind, so he doesn't want others to know about him replacing Shindo. With the hole in Kado that Tsukai made, Hanamori or Shinawa could run in and see what he's doing. There's also a chance for Shindo to negotiate with zaShunina while Tsukai is distracting him. Or maybe zaShunina will successfully kill the original Shindo, but the new Shindo(s) repeatedly respond the same way and zaShunina gives up. Next episode could go in many different directions. I (along with many others, it seems) am up for a burst of action as long as the ultimate resolution to this conflict is via a negotiation.
Jun 12, 2017 12:52 AM

Oct 2008
wow! a truly EPIC episode!
that a big turn of events!
we now have a new GOD! it's Tsukai Saraka! lolz
5/5!

Jun 12, 2017 2:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode
Its nice to see that after his discussion with Saraka last episode that Shindou has developed a sense of caution regarding the gifts and the benefits and hindrances to humanity as well. Hmm so ZashuNina actually had four gifts planned for humanity eh. To think that the new gift from ZashuNina is something that will allow people to control gravity. The things that these gifts do never ceases to amaze me. This new tech though being able to used to perform gravity control sure has a impact thats second only to wam and Sansa though thats for sure. Who knew gravity control can be used in so many ways though. It was also interesting to see Saraka work so hard to stop things from going to worst as well. As well as her reaction to the question of whether has she fallen for Shindou as well lol. Hmm its also nice that Ritsu's view and relationship to him was also dealt with. Saraka and Shindou given their opposite personalities would make a great match i think. Hmm and we also got to see what the ring that Saraka wore is for as well. A pledge of faith eh.
The insight into what Kado and its dimension is was also really interesting and enlightening. We also get to see a little bit of ZashuNina's motivation as well. So he wants access to more information eh. It was also interesting to see the talk about standards and how human standards clash with ZashuNina's ones. The revelation that ZashuNina actually see's Humanity as a source of information was surprising. Hmm its interesting that Saraka seemed to sense that there's been a change in Shindou though. But man looks like things are starting to go into high gear now. Its nice to see Saraka is so determined to break through and get to Shindou though. But man it seems that ZaShunina had finally revealed his evil side by showing a clone of Shindou of all things. Arguably the biggest revelation of this episode was Saraka's real identity though and the fact that she actually broke into Kado to rescue Shindou and that she's actually a anisotropic being just like ZashuNina was. Damm Saraka actually looks pretty cool when she was in her true form though. But man that was such an unexpected development.

Hmm that sinister smile that ZaShuNina had last episode looks to be for something bad. Its nice to see that Saraka's wishes and desires to protect the human race and its dignity. Hmm that sinister smile of ZashuNaina though and now Saraka's bad feelings as well. Nothing good will come out of this i think. Hmm its nice to see Kado being explored more and that we get to learn more about it. Hmm teaching ZashuNina about alcohol eh lol. While the wam will be taken for granted by the people i think given Sansa's use though that people will be far more cautious in its use. But still it is nice to see and imagine where Wam can be used to most effective for the people. Because anyone can make wam people living in poorer countries can also make them without having to wait for their governments who are often corrupt to help them. Though i can see why the change can also be seen as a danger to Humanity as well. Hmm Kanata is still as excitable and eccentric as ever eh lol. Hmm Saraka seems determined to find a way to stop ZashuNina from introducing more gifts though but since she's worried about it interfering with humanity's natural advancement i can see why. Hmm Gravity control is the new gift eh. Hmm the arm of a anisotropic being eh. What a apt name. The possibilities that can stem from this will truly be endless.

Hmm well if the needs to use someone is greater than the amount that can be made then there will be trouble. But ZashuNina's reaction to this problem was a bit strange. He believes that Humanity won't exceed it because they have this dimension then eh. Gravity control though can be pretty useful though. Its funny how it can also be reversed so that it increases it for objects as well. Hmm so the dimension itself doesn't just have one bit in it but multiple bits eh. So the more dimensions there is the more bits there will be. So therefore the more dimensions there is the more bits there is the more processing power there is eh. So kado actually has that much dimensions within it eh. Looking at this the processing power of kado must be pretty high though. Like everything there is no inherent good or bad thing regarding its use because its how it's used that matters. To judge these two things we need to create a new standard that governs their use. Using a cocoon as an analogy to explain what they actually seek was pretty interest
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2011
I was pretty on board with the entire thing, until that reveal with Saraka at the end. That just feels like a bit too far, without any real build up or hint aside the "I love humanity" thing, and even then that's a bit of a leap to being an anisotropic being. I guess they do need some sort of way of defending against zaShunina, but I'd have preferred it just be because of something Shinawa did. That would flow a lot better with everything that's happened so far. I just hope they know how to use this development to its full potential.
ReaperCreeperJun 12, 2017 6:30 AM
Jun 12, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2013
A little recap :^)

The heated reaction here is kind of funny to me. I guess I should be glad I gave up any preconceptions after I realized Shinawa was here to stay (and now I kind of like her, who'd a thunk it).

Though I'll admit I was totally down with Shindou being killed so his copy could take over, kicking the story to darker depths, I don't mind this twist at all. I'm actually more curious if I missed some crucial foreshadowing about Tsukai's secret in earlier episodes. I think it's worth waiting until next episode to say that the show is "turning into a battle shounen" (I really don't think it is).

I'd also add that, from the start, the show has shown little interest in a "quiet and subtle" exploration of the implications and consequences of the Anisotropic's gifts. At least that's how it seemed to me. I've already pointed out the initially jarringly heavy-handed execution of anime comedy tropes (Shinawa, Tsukai, Hidomori), but, like, when have have we really seen any negative consequences of Kado, the Wam or the Sansa, resulting from the humans abusing them or messing up with them?

Has there been any meaningful conflict between humans (in on-screen character interactions) that wasn't solved within an episode's length? "Japan shared the Wam supply with the world, but it's meaningless because anyone can make one now. Sansa has been televised and no one except Tsukai is against it. Here, have some more exposition on the origins of the anisotropic!" Though I understand the frustration of those who were expecting it, I think the "human vs human" Seikaisuru Kado was most likely just a pipe dream the whole time.

Now I don't mean that it can't end in an interesting way, just that it's not going to do it like a lot of us expected.
LeeTailorJun 12, 2017 7:45 AM
Jun 12, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2014
Wooow... got some really mixed up feelings about this episode. It was mostly as awesome as the ones before; but the ending, might just ruin everything...

The series just got some of its first half-a**ed sci-fi stuff within. If this turns to a superhero fightout, I might just drop the series.
Jun 12, 2017 12:51 PM

Jul 2016
There's 3 episodes left. How the hell are they going to end this anime in a satisfying way? I was worrying about it before this episode due to the concept paired with the relative slow pace (which I don't mind btw) and now my worries just got way worse.

But a lot of people here are drawing conclusions based on assumptions on what is going to happen next. I don't get that. Watch it to the end - then draw your conclusions.
Jun 13, 2017 2:38 PM

Jul 2012
So...why are people complaining about a villain? There is no villain in this anime...well, I guess it is difficult to understand this kind of gray developments.
zaShumina can be "evil" based on our concept of evil, but he is actually doing nothing wrong there. It is like what that professor was saying about the wan and teh others gifts from the anisotropic being good or bad.
And girl protects boy for being disposed = shonen. Really?

I saw this at AnimeGogo and I thoght it was a good analogy:
"This is the same as Star Ocean 3 when characters realize they are nothing but NPCs to 4th dimensional, they would watch how NPCs interact, develop and react and when something happens, just erase. Same concept here, to him, humanity are just toys, game, entertainment created by them to entertain them. They created every variable in the universe. The same way we created a game settings and stats by coding. There will be game master or care taker or administrator so the universe will develop the way they intend to be.
Do you feel bad when you stop at middle of boss battle? Or make your character jump to death? No, then why should he feel bad about it?
We are not cows, we are just NPCs to him, the same way we play game and think nothing of characters and NPCs in the game like SimCity ;p"

He is not Kyuubei. He is the basically a game developer lol

Jun 13, 2017 4:10 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Man, i'm not sure about this sudden twist .-.
Kinda knew Sarada would play a huge part with the visuals in the OP but i didnt expect that.
There's still 3 episodes tho so lets see where they will go from here.
Jun 13, 2017 5:46 PM
Jun 2017
taynis said:
So...why are people complaining about a villain? There is no villain in this anime...well, I guess it is difficult to understand this kind of gray developments.
zaShumina can be "evil" based on our concept of evil, but he is actually doing nothing wrong there. It is like what that professor was saying about the wan and teh others gifts from the anisotropic being good or bad.
And girl protects boy for being disposed = shonen. Really?

I saw this at AnimeGogo and I thoght it was a good analogy:
"This is the same as Star Ocean 3 when characters realize they are nothing but NPCs to 4th dimensional, they would watch how NPCs interact, develop and react and when something happens, just erase. Same concept here, to him, humanity are just toys, game, entertainment created by them to entertain them. They created every variable in the universe. The same way we created a game settings and stats by coding. There will be game master or care taker or administrator so the universe will develop the way they intend to be.
Do you feel bad when you stop at middle of boss battle? Or make your character jump to death? No, then why should he feel bad about it?
We are not cows, we are just NPCs to him, the same way we play game and think nothing of characters and NPCs in the game like SimCity ;p"

He is not Kyuubei. He is the basically a game developer lol

Oh at least someone get it. These people jumping to conclusions saying yaha is evil. If you look at it again, of course his values and human values are different, even our values too could be different.

When you said that analogy, it made me feel bad, like I'm a cruel person, lol. But anyway it's a good analogy.
Jun 14, 2017 4:06 AM
Sep 2014
What is this information they seek and why couldn't they create it themselves. I am guessing it is our own development, our culture, behavior, struggles, evolution which is something they could not create easily on their own? You would think if they have the power to create multiple universes with different settings and the ability to change a universes settings that they could atleast create life with free will.
Jun 14, 2017 8:21 AM

Jul 2012
Mevamoose said:

Oh at least someone get it. These people jumping to conclusions saying yaha is evil. If you look at it again, of course his values and human values are different, even our values too could be different.

When you said that analogy, it made me feel bad, like I'm a cruel person, lol. But anyway it's a good analogy.

Yeaaah, it made me feel bad too! :S

Jun 15, 2017 4:12 AM
Jan 2015
ButtSlapper said:
guilty crown ver.2 fk this shit the scripter just adds watever he wants into the plot without forshadowing

It was forshadowed in the freaking OP and in this very episode, also when Tsukai laughed at Shindo and zaShunina having a conversation, Tsukai reacted with a deadpan face when zaShunina revealed Wam, when Tsukai and zaShunina having a chat, sad Tsukai sunset scene, and the Sansa reveal, she also wants zaShunina to get the f*** out from her dimension. But no one could saw this twist coming, he's a good script writer.

He's a decent writer, please read his novels and interviews, he likes this kind of stuff, puzzles and obscure plot twists.
Jun 15, 2017 7:41 AM
Feb 2014
This episode really had me on the edge of my seat, I could tell something big was coming since za shunina started to make some condescending and then dark expressions while explaining things.

I kind of screamed when shindo got saved though. The preview doesn't give me a ton of hope that they can convince Za shunina to not wipe the slate clean between him and shindo.

Which really frightens me, how do we know he hasn't done that several times already?

I really like all the characters (shindo especially)but I hope this is just a case of za shunina not understanding that it's wrong to make clones and kill the original.

What it would take to convince him I have no idea though, but seems as though it's violating his agreement to not harm anyone. Shindo really has his work cut out for him.

:c
Jun 16, 2017 3:17 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I never really cared for Tsukai's character so although I was surprised at the end, it's also been hinted that she would play a big role in the series from the OP (which I so wanted it to be not the case). I'm just not a fan of tsundere-esque characters. But anyways.

Not sure why some people are calling Yaha the villain now. If anything, this episode only establishes that he's the antagonist to our protagonist Shindo. And we're clearly not meant to see Yaha as a villain, especially because of the conversation between Asano and Mifune in this episode. They talked about the concepts of good and bad, and how you apply the human standard to the Wam and Sansa to gauge if they're actually good or bad for humanity. So whatever Yaha is doing is not villainous, he's just acting upon his own interest as an anistropic being. That said, the series is still tackling the same thing since episode one, difference in opinions. Except the focus is I guess, no longer humans vs. humans, but anistropic being vs. anistropic being.
Jun 16, 2017 1:09 PM
Mar 2009
Well said. This is how I feel as well. I'm so disappointed. Such a great series utterly ruined.

FateHero said:
I do not like this development.

Eight Episodes - EIGHT EPISODES we were led to believe that this was a purely intellectually-based show. They have gone out of their way to specifically state on numerous occasions that the Anisotropic, the Wam, the Sansa - that you cannot define these things as either good or evil in and of themselves.

But all of a sudden, with almost zero warning aside from shock value, they decide that they want to give this story a VILLAIN? All of a sudden, and for no reason at all, they want to throw us into a plot where someone is 'clearly in the wrong'?

I feel like this development completely goes against everything this series has been working to build up until now. This was supposed to be a purely intellectual show! That's all it ever demonstrated the desire to be! A show that provides you with a hypothetical situation, and then lets the viewers decide for themselves whether the path being taken would actually be the best course of action.

So WHY??? Why does it suddenly want to thrust us into a plot that has someone fully in the WRONG!?

You can make arguments about how Zashunina probably doesn't think of killing and replacing Shindo as any different from what he's done so far - but that doesn't change the fact that there has been a clear and deliberate shift in how the writers of this show want us to perceive Zashunina now.

They WANT us to start thinking of Zashunina as the bad guy, as the villain, as the one that is clearly 'in the wrong', despite having eight episodes dedicated to making us understand that there is no 'right' or 'wrong' in any of the opinions or philosophies being presented in this show.

And the fact it, there was a better way to spin this plot twist! Everything in this episode was completely fine up until the point Zashunina tried to replace Shindo with a copy of himself. So let's just remove that part. Just throw that bit out the window and forget it ever existed - Zashunina and Shindo could have had a several hour long debate over why humanity should or should not be given the power of the Anisotropic. Heck, from the looks of things, Shindo kind of already had this argument on his own for SEVENTY HOURS! We just didn't get to hear it thanks to the time warping that occurred!

They could have just debated, gotten heated as neither would be willing to budge on their stance, and come to a conclusion that in this matter, they cannot reach an mutual understanding, that there is a fundamental difference in how a human and an Anisotropic being view the ability to manipulate the universe at will that cannot be overcome by talking about it due to difference in how they view the universe and/or the shortcomings of their method of transferring information, as expressed in the early episodes! Then they could have found some kind of arbitrational method of deciding what to do, ending the show with a realistic conclusion that sometimes - no matter how hard you try, no matter how badly you want to make someone understand you - it is simply impossible to compromise and reach a mutual understanding - AND THAT'S OKAY!!!

Instead, they decided to shoehorn Zashunina into a villain's role and make us believe that he has to be stopped at all costs, or else Humanity will DEFINITELY advance in the WRONG direction!
Jun 17, 2017 7:14 AM

Nov 2015
SigOpram said:
Japan... should have known something serious would turn into this.

My score from 9 to 7.

My score from 8 to 6.

Noice plot twist. XDDDDDD

Ironically, I prefer the plot twist of the Little Witch Academia.

(Ironically because LWA script is less serious)
NullininglyJun 18, 2017 10:29 AM
Jun 17, 2017 10:59 PM
Jul 2018
HOW IN THE WORLD THIS ANIME GOT 1000% SPIN!!!! DAT 30 SECOND!! ONly it needed 30 second to spppppppppiiiinnnn the game!!! the whole story!!!!

Next episode: alien vs alien's master! :*
Jun 21, 2017 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Marisplague said:
How to ruin a perfectly good series in 2 seconds

Tell me about it. This show took a ridiculous direction turn since zaShunina introduced the Sansa. First half of the series was pretty good, but the next one is...Meh!
Jun 23, 2017 9:31 AM

Apr 2015
Well that was really weird and unexpected ?(0.0)?
Jun 24, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2015
Dam this was a crazy twist of events.. was really hoping he didnt become a bad guy;-;
Jul 3, 2017 10:22 PM
Mar 2014
Kado is now just starting to get good.
Jul 7, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
So, the otherworldly bring was simply here to bring us "fertilizer" in order to harvest more datas faster... All right motivation.

But what's this girl of his species who was able to have a family in our dimension?

4/5
Jul 8, 2017 5:27 PM

Feb 2013
She's... one of them!
Cool.

I almost wish alien dude had succeeded in cutting Shindo down. A reset could have been fun.

I knew it was only a matter of time before "something" happened.
Jul 11, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2014
my brain couldn't process anymore.

so why Yaha-Kui wants to kill shindo?
because he doesn't want to go to anistrophic with him?
why Yaha-Kui suddenly ask him to come? I mean, what's his reason to bring Shindo along?

then, how about the third devices?
first, the wam
second, the sansa
then why he didn't mention the third?
Jul 13, 2017 9:37 PM

Dec 2016
Bruh what!!?? Also y did zaShunina just try to kill the o.g Shindo?? Damn bro I got so many questions
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 15, 2017 11:33 AM
Aug 2014
The best part of this episode was Shindo asking zaShuina if there was a way he could use a door or a tunnel within Kado. A very subtle and nuanced way of show his slowly building doubt about Kado that amazingly foreshadowed zaShuina's real intentions with that form of travel: cloning.

This show just keeps getting more impressive! And that twist, oh my gosh!!

Jul 22, 2017 2:58 AM
Mar 2012
Iyxon said:
The best part of this episode was Shindo asking zaShuina if there was a way he could use a door or a tunnel within Kado. A very subtle and nuanced way of show his slowly building doubt about Kado that amazingly foreshadowed zaShuina's real intentions with that form of travel: cloning.

This show just keeps getting more impressive! And that twist, oh my gosh!!

Ya I like Shindo noticing Yaha's unnatural pause, hinting the teleporting box kado secretly cloned him as well.

Surprised some viewers hate things just cuz they didn't predict the plottwist, really? Then complain too predictable if it goes the safe route (like LWA)?

Some yaha goal it I expected, but didn't go extreme like Matrix or treating humans as cattle info farm.
Anisotropic: 40 dimensions. They process too fast (as info consumers), so eventually started the singularity = humanity that generates tons of info (supplier). Their talk of bubble, supply vs demand beforehand already foreshadowed this.
Nanomis-hein: hacktool to change parameters of the universe.
Yaha's like the game admin that can change the parameters. Yet he insists he's not God. Found this pov interesting, as he thinks the human suppliers are god (maybe, take Re:Creator's pov of gods as authors).
Time relativity 10 seconds = 70 hours. Glasses girl said 3 days needed to break fregonics. Coincidence? She might save the day.

Tsukai: completely unexpected, a tsundere the admin of the universe? But with her eagerness to keep Shindo in check, ring & previous disagreements it sort of makes sense...I'm not quite convinced. It's quite possible multiple anisotropics are monitoring humanity tho. I thought an earlier episode mention offhand a 2nd anisotropic arrived.

Like how White hair doc noted Wam & Sansa are neither good/evil, and rather simply explained the human pov.

Too bad Yaha's confession fell thru, gonna reload that BL VN savepoint 3 days ago. Humans consider killing Shindo & replacing with a backup as immoral. But Yaha follows anisotropic principals, and likely just sees it as a savepoint reload to the same Shindo. This is the same paradox as Bogman theory (see Sagrada Reset).
Jul 23, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2016
Top 10 anime plot twists
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 26, 2017 12:54 PM
Mar 2016
What?... WHAT?! Didn't See That Coming...
Aug 9, 2017 5:12 PM

May 2012
OH SNAP THAT ENDING! Didn't see that coming to be honest, neither did I expect for such a development to get rid of the present one and go further with a clone! Impressive development I must say, let's see what's next.
Sep 18, 2017 5:05 AM
Apr 2014
Ok this was sudden.

It definitely was going into a different direction with more explanations why zaShunina was there but then they just went insane.

Doesn't this also mean Tsukai isn't a human, too? I mean it explains her view on the Wam and Sansa.

Seriously this just feels like a forced plot twist because it happened so sudden. And I was wondering in the beginning why they reveal all of this with 3 episodes left, too.

I don't even mean that zaShunina is "evil". It was obvious that he had some kind of goal. You don't build a story on a random being enhancing an entire race just for the sake of it. But the whole "administrator" thing was ridiculous. Why is Shindou's "rival" suddenly not human? Was there no other way? I think I would have preferred Shindou dying and being replaced by a copy over this.

NanashiSep 18, 2017 5:11 AM
Nov 8, 2017 6:09 PM
Mar 2017
...Wait... What? (thanks to the answers I could understand several things)
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 16, 2017 4:00 AM

Jan 2013
What the hell? I didn't expect this. ;-;

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

91 by nick_el_son »»
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2017

91 by JaniSIr »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.