Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 16, 2017 9:27 AM
Sep 2008
Grew attached to the unknowns, or rather The unknown, Airi, was hoping it didn't end that way. But with her self-sacrificing herself though, it just made me feel rather sad. (I'm the type that supports the titan shifters in SnK rather than the humans.) There's always two different sides, and the humans always think that the side they are on is the correct one, when its more complicated than black or white. Hated Icchan throughout the series (gave me the same feeling as eren in SnK). Self serving, self righteous, delusional martyr. Feels like the plot can be more fleshed out if there are more episodes. If they feel compassionate/ grateful enough to Airi to build a grave, they should at least negotiate or hear her side. Again, its because there's not enough episodes.

Music, Voice actors, Art was are great, except the plot. Wish that romance was more prominent though, between himexhotaru especially. Loved the chigusa siblings interaction, and their mom too XD
Apr 7, 2017 9:24 PM

Sep 2015
Interesting plot, terrible presentation. The main pair is irrelevant like 90 percent of the time, no backstory like the other pairs. Thank god for Hime, and, later on Kasumi if not for for them I'd have dropped this at episode 2.

I thought this was produced by some new amateur studio, turns out it's A-1. Unbelievable. Well, this is the worst of A-1 I've ever watched, but unlike Madhouse and Mahou Sensou, there are things I like from Qualidea so 6/10 is fair.
Apr 11, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2009
Ioryogi-kun said:
Interesting plot, terrible presentation. The main pair is irrelevant like 90 percent of the time, no backstory like the other pairs. Thank god for Hime, and, later on Kasumi if not for for them I'd have dropped this at episode 2.

I thought this was produced by some new amateur studio, turns out it's A-1. Unbelievable. Well, this is the worst of A-1 I've ever watched, but unlike Madhouse and Mahou Sensou, there are things I like from Qualidea so 6/10 is fair.
compare this Qualidea anime to Gate bro and tbh Gate's animation was better than Qualiea and also Gate's art was not either bad unlike Qualidea which gets bad at every episode
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Apr 11, 2017 9:39 PM

Sep 2015
@Prankster_001 -- Which Gate?
Apr 12, 2017 1:07 AM

Apr 2009
okay this is the GATE that i refer to and also it was also animated by A-1 Pictures
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Nov 28, 2019 3:06 AM

Feb 2018
Give me kiss ending xD.
Feb 18, 2020 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
Kinda predictable but still enjoyable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2020 7:40 AM

Aug 2012
This series had an interesting plot, not fantastic or anything but enough to pull most through the show. The main issue is the production quality is really quite bad. This is one of the worst looking shows I've watched in awhile and I'm amazed that this 'quality' came out of a studio like A-1 Pictures. Not very surprising that this show is mostly forgotten about these days.

I only ended up watching it as a means to watching a TV series beginning with the letter 'Q' (last letter I needed) without having to watch the likes of Queens Blade or Qwaser of Stigmata. For that I'm thankful this show exists but overall it isn't something that will live too long in the memory.

I give it a very generous 6/10.
Sep 20, 2020 4:24 AM

Apr 2016
Well, this series was very predictable in both story and characters’ actions and interactions. Art and animations were bad and the OSTs weren’t good either. It was pretty bad overall.
Jan 25, 2021 5:22 AM

Jul 2013
Canaria singing was annoying and they chose to use the VA's tiny voice instead of sounding like Mikasa/Enterprise. Like if I really wanted to watch some power of singing bullcrap then I would've watched macross and symphogear instead. That's why Canaria dying is the best part as it saved me many episodes that may have made me hate the show if she sang for more episodes than what she did.
Aethetically the worst I've seen from A-1 so far, acceptable but it could've been way better.
Still fun regardless.
Apr 5, 2023 11:49 AM

Dec 2022
It's good. The character animation was lackluster, MC didn't have enough fighting scenes compared to the other characters, and the first few episodes weren't particularly interesting. Fortunately, some of the characters were particularly likeable. I also liked the electronic soundtrack and the later episodes. The scenery and fight scenes were also much more competently animated than the regular scenes, which made it more tolerable.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Feb 23, 1:00 AM

Aug 2017
The siblings duo were by far the best part about this mess of a show. Well, other than that you got the Kanagawa city duo which are ok and they got some good voice actresses in the show like Aoi Yuuki but other than that I can't find much more to give this show credit on. Bad animation, fights are a slideshow with those weird cuts, face models of characters were looking so off most of the time and they move so clunky. The main plot is as generic as it can, which could still be fun if executed well, but honestly I can't think of one thing that impressed me, the world powers are nothing extraordinary and the Unknown are still just the bad guys...who invaded earth to steal the place of humans. Why should I care about enemies like that, no world building in this serie.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Qualidea Code's name meaning

Havamug - May 25

2 by AmirTheGrey »»
May 28, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

93 by redorzo »»
Feb 17, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

105 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

175 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2016

89 by redorzo »»
Feb 13, 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.