Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, Haruna got ripped. Putting on that yellow tiger mask was not something I had expected for someone like her to do. I think it takes guts to step into the right and I'm impressed that Haruna did.

The match was intense imo this episode too. (especially the suplexes)
I think she did pretty well too!
Feb 11, 2017 10:14 AM
Oct 2016
We've been waiting for this one between Miss X and Haruna. Probably the best match of the show so far.

Still sucked that Miss X getting injured was the reason she lost. Would've preferred Haruna to win moreso on merit. But maybe in a future episode.

Honestly, the women's wrestling is probably more interesting than the other aspects of the show. We haven't even seen Yellow Devil or Mr. X very much, so there's not a lot of strong build up there. Whereas, they've been taunting Miss X and Haruna from Day 1.
Feb 11, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2014
They actually handled the episode with some respect instead of just using it as fanservice bait. Quite a fun episode.

And honestly the last 3-4 episodes have been the highlight of the show, now it feels like the show has picked some steam.
Feb 11, 2017 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
need more episodes like this, also damn haruna is ripped look at those abs of hers. ok so now that this is a thing I hope we get to see more of this miss x vs spring tiger.
Feb 11, 2017 6:22 PM

Aug 2014
So the best match in the show didn't even involve Tiger Mask. A few minutes (couldn't have been more than weeks of in-anime time, months at most?) of benching and Haruna's ripped and female pro wrestler level. Gotta admit she looked adorable in that mask though.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 11, 2017 8:06 PM
Oct 2013
Excellent fight, hoping Haruna gets her own spinoff series.
Feb 12, 2017 1:23 AM

Sep 2015
Actually thought it was going to be a "eh~" episode but this one really surprised me. I really enjoyed seeing Haruna fight. Pls more screen time to her :3
Feb 12, 2017 2:53 AM

Sep 2013
Finally done with the fillers,this episode was very exciting,the lady fight was dank af,looks like i'm hyped for this anime again
Deep dark fantasies
Feb 12, 2017 6:02 AM
Sep 2015
This is the first time I heard the term 'Pujoshi'
If it holds the same meaning as Fujoshi then I'm definitely one of them LOL

And I've a hunch that we won't have clear conclusion even after 39th episode.
But to be continue or what depend solely on NJPW's sponsorship.
I wish Bushiroad decide to make it into super long anime just like they did to Vanguard and Buddyfight.
Feb 12, 2017 6:11 AM

Nov 2010
xLeeroycranex said:
Still sucked that Miss X getting injured was the reason she lost. Would've preferred Haruna to win moreso on merit.
What are you saying? She caused that injury, that's like saying that a boxer won only because his opponent lost consciousness after getting punched in the head. What's more, she would have won earlier if it weren't for the teammate illegally getting in the ring and kicking her in the back.

This fight was the best we've had in a while. From the preview I was dreading a training montage and Haruna unrealistically getting ready in a couple of weeks, but instead it was a callback to that scene in one of the first episodes where she was shown training in secret.
Feb 12, 2017 7:05 AM
Oct 2016
Gersen said:
xLeeroycranex said:
Still sucked that Miss X getting injured was the reason she lost. Would've preferred Haruna to win moreso on merit.
What are you saying? She caused that injury, that's like saying that a boxer won only because his opponent lost consciousness after getting punched in the head.

No. I'm saying I would've preferred if Haruna went toe-to-toe and simply won by demonstrating a superior skillset rather than attacking the leg and surviving on the basis of that. If the other wrestler attacked, then Milk or Mint or whatever can interfere (just like when they interfered during their tag match and was brought down by the other GWM diva).

My point is it was already apparent Haruna was slightly more skilled, so I would've preferred her go all the way.
Feb 12, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2013
Expected a stupid filler episode with Haruna's epic fails and cheap fanservice shots, came out with an excellent, respectful match! This makes up for the previous two weeks!

Haruna kicked major ass and against Miss X of all people! That's like the best strike against her ego! You go girl!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Feb 12, 2017 7:29 AM

Nov 2010
xLeeroycranex said:

No. I'm saying I would've preferred if Haruna went toe-to-toe and simply won by demonstrating a superior skillset rather than attacking the leg and surviving on the basis of that. If the other wrestler attacked, then Milk or Mint or whatever can interfere (just like when they interfered during their tag match and was brought down by the other GWM diva).

My point is it was already apparent Haruna was slightly more skilled, so I would've preferred her go all the way.
But that's what she did. She put her in a bunch of complicated locks and was going to win before being kicked in the back. Then it happened a second time when she got kicked in the head. Finally she had to go out of the ring to stop the other girl while Mint finished the job.

Attacking the ankle just made it so that Miss X couldn't hold the position that one time. In the end she lost to a pindown that had nothing to do with her legs, so saying that she lost to an injury is inaccurate.
Feb 12, 2017 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
I hate when sexy women lose :(
Feb 12, 2017 10:45 AM

Nov 2016
When Haruna first mentioned female wrestling I was hoping so hard that the show wasn't just teasing us and that she really would become a wrestler herself. I'm so happy the buildup paid off, this was such a cool match. Haruna's been my favorite character for a while, she's just so spunky, and seeing her get in the ring was the absolute best.

We might not get another match with Spring Tiger and Miss X, but I hope we do.
Feb 12, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2012
Best episode so far. I hope we got more female fights in the future !!

FlutterHeart said:

Haruna look more sexy than Miss X
Feb 12, 2017 1:55 PM
Nov 2016
thepath said:

FlutterHeart said:

The love affair with Haruna by moe loving types is kinda pathetic tbh. Not saying she can't be someone's favorite or have a different taste but it seems you pasty weeabos keep pushing her down everyone's throats.

It's like STFU and go look at some hentai, you pussy.
Feb 13, 2017 3:54 AM

Jan 2011
All those cuts to the holds already in position was annoying. All in all though this episode was one of the better ones.
Feb 13, 2017 7:34 AM
Dec 2013
Amazing episode..Haruna is very good fighter, hope to see more female match
Feb 13, 2017 7:11 PM

Sep 2012
Joe_Immoji said:
thepath said:

The love affair with Haruna by moe loving types is kinda pathetic tbh. Not saying she can't be someone's favorite or have a different taste but it seems you pasty weeabos keep pushing her down everyone's throats.

It's like STFU and go look at some hentai, you pussy.

Damn man you gain me the response haha, but being more 'respectful' Haruna is far from being sexy, she's cute
Feb 14, 2017 3:08 AM
Mar 2016
Am i the only one here like Miss X ? She's beautiful and i found her to be cute right now.

Kinda surprise with submission ability by Haruna. I'm not expecting her to be submission machine, but it's fit her so much. She still not have so much power and agility, but i feel she can be a good wrestler.
Feb 15, 2017 8:45 AM

Jun 2015
That match was hotgreat, I hope we're gonna see more Haruna matches.
Slightly disappointed about no Yano shrug.
Feb 18, 2017 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
AoiYukihira004 said:
Am i the only one here like Miss X ? She's beautiful and i found her to be cute right now.

Kinda surprise with submission ability by Haruna. I'm not expecting her to be submission machine, but it's fit her so much. She still not have so much power and agility, but i feel she can be a good wrestler.

Nah you're not haha, indeed she's the main reason of why i follow the show xddd
Feb 19, 2017 4:10 AM
Mar 2016
FlutterHeart said:

Nah you're not haha, indeed she's the main reason of why i follow the show xddd

From first sight, i like Haruna more because yeah, my fetish with short hair girl XDD

But i found Miss X more attractive and steal the show for me, Lol
Feb 21, 2017 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
Girl wrestle again!
I thought Milk is preggy but its actually appendicitis.
Haruna's so ripped LOL!
entire girl fight was lame! i think its better if you watch girl fight/wrestle in live action!
Looks like tiger the dark is training again!
3/5.

Feb 24, 2017 9:19 AM

Nov 2015
I wish all Episodes are like this one *-&
Mar 4, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2015
We got to see Takuma after 4-5 episodes!
Mar 4, 2017 1:18 PM

Oct 2016
AoiYukihira004 said:
But i found Miss X more attractive and steal the show for me, Lol

Miss X (or should I say Miss XXX) is the best girl in the anime lol.
Mar 18, 2017 8:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Tiger Spring Vs. X Woman!!!
I prefer X Woman kekeke

A persona never fight, even do a fight trainer, and can combat... i think that here is a great mistakes in the plot!!! kekeke
Of Remenber that X-Woman before manager, was fighter!!!
Feb 26, 2023 4:16 PM
Nov 2021
Um episódio para a Takaoka lutar foi muito satisfatório. A luta dela contra a Miss X feita de forma física dessa foi foi muito bom.
E aliás, Takaoka tem mó shape, rapaz. Parece a Mikasa.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger Mask W Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

21 by Leeeol »»
Nov 29, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Tiger Mask W Episode 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

42 by Coolzweg2 »»
Mar 11, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Tiger Mask W Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2017

29 by Arlindox0 »»
Feb 28, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tiger Mask W Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

18 by Arlindox0 »»
Feb 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Tiger Mask W Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

16 by Arlindox0 »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.