Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, I think the show is concentrating way more on Sofina and Almaria than I had expected. Their personal conflict turned into a violent battle..

The bite though...looks like Almaria can rely more on Saya now. Sofina's reaction was amusing, like she's jealous. Seriously though, it's about time Almaria beat her.
Aug 6, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2010
So Almaria finally sucked someones blood and it was Saya's which isn't really surprising but nice to see anyways.
It seems the girls are getting stronger and i guess this challenge will get them promoted at the end.
But there is still way to go before they reach that end.
Aug 6, 2016 11:32 AM

Jan 2012
Aaaand dropped. And unlike another series I dropped today this one's definite. I did love all the Almaria focus this week, as she's my favorite of the girls, and that she saved Sofina. Unfortunately, she should never have had to in the first place. I love all the glorious fanservice this series offers, but its plot has, unfortunately, turned into a "possessed/corrupted/brainwashed friend of the week" version of "monster of the week," and that plot device is one of my biggest anime pet peeves. Possessed/corrupted friend I mean. Definitely wasn't needed either. I was fine with the way the first couple episodes went. They coulda very easily kept all the girls united against the enemy threat instead of supernaturally turning half of them evil needing to be rescued. The humor between the corrupted girls falls flat since, ya know, they're forcefully evil now. And it's much harder for me to enjoy the fanservice and fluff moments when I'm too anxious waiting for them to save the other girls. That's no way to enjoy something. Such a waste to drop a series with such glorious fanservice too but, that's the way it goes I guess. 5/10
Aug 6, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
animefan8800 said:
Aaaand dropped. And unlike another series I dropped today this one's definite. I did love all the Almaria focus this week, as she's my favorite of the girls, and that she saved Sofina. Unfortunately, she should never have had to in the first place. I love all the glorious fanservice this series offers, but its plot has, unfortunately, turned into a "possessed/corrupted/brainwashed friend of the week" version of "monster of the week," and that plot device is one of my biggest anime pet peeves. Possessed/corrupted friend I mean. Definitely wasn't needed either. I was fine with the way the first couple episodes went. They coulda very easily kept all the girls united against the enemy threat instead of supernaturally turning half of them evil needing to be rescued. The humor between the corrupted girls falls flat since, ya know, they're forcefully evil now. And it's much harder for me to enjoy the fanservice and fluff moments when I'm too anxious waiting for them to save the other girls. That's no way to enjoy something. Such a waste to drop a series with such glorious fanservice too but, that's the way it goes I guess. 5/10

Agree on the fact that this brainwash trope is quite annoying. I also can't wrap my head around why the supposedly dark side girls just wont mount an attack on all 5 worlds at once which would most likely guarantee victory. Considering that they're attacking 1 by 1 anyway.
Aug 6, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
Saya NTR'd Sofina, lol. I know how this will be going now. The MCs will travel from world to world to save to brainwashed friend of the week and the world. It's okay, I guess. Next episode will be loli angel's turn.

Also, R.I.P. military sisters, they were so stupid to live (they are probably still alive, thouh).
Aug 6, 2016 12:49 PM

Apr 2014
Meh, but I'm here for the fan-serivce only so I'm good.
Aug 6, 2016 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Almaria finally sucked someone's blood!
Aug 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Aug 2013
This is a pretty good yuri romance show, it would have been better than the confessions were before the kiss, but I'll take it.
Aug 6, 2016 3:38 PM

Apr 2015
NTR, NTR everywhere.

I love how they sexualized the theme around blood-sucking so much then do it in front of Sofina.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Aug 6, 2016 5:27 PM

Feb 2008
@Jeppe950

Well if you really think carefully for those girls that went on dark side with brainwashing only taking for they own desires, obviously they desires not to destroy world.

OMG all this with Yuri and Sofina got all jealous for her to suck Saya blood.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 6, 2016 5:48 PM

Sep 2014
Blackbird said:
@Jeppe950

Well if you really think carefully for those girls that went on dark side with brainwashing only taking for they own desires, obviously they desires not to destroy world.

You're right about them doing what they feel like, but they are also evidently(In Sofinas case atleast) trying to destroy the world since that is what Sofina wanted to do with Almaria. I doubt they would attack the crystals just for yuri desires.
Aug 6, 2016 5:58 PM

Sep 2015
Almaria went for the little sister route.
Aug 6, 2016 6:19 PM
Jul 2009
Tainted said:
Almaria went for the little sister route.

She went for the Sofina route as far as I can see.
Aug 6, 2016 7:38 PM

Sep 2015
Originally i thought Amane is cute in some way, but Almaria is the cutest in my opinion alright. The sempais gone to the darkside might have change their personalities, what they act out can be their true inner feelings? Anyways Almaria and Sophina-sempai relationship sure is another level thou. I bet it will be more awkward after Sophina-sempai back to her ownself, because they still kept the previous darkside memories.

Angel-chan able to copy other people's skill? Funny that Elel acts out Nya's personality a bit. I think next episode should be focusing on Elel.

Every characters interaction with Amane which include how each of them meet pretty interesting. How they do the anime is not half bad also, i mean there is a few section in each episodes. At the start they tell a little bit of story about the character they focus on, then continue with the main story which also somewhat involve that character. *In between there will be 2 other army girls do training(i believe they are from the manga?cameo).

Really enjoy the show(story and interactions, not the bath scene), it might not be hilarious but it still fun enough to watch. The series is not totally a cliche consider there is really not much of "saving friends and the world" together with "darkside theme" lately(can't even compare to cliche harem), i rather classified it as 'simple love & friendship story'.

A bit sad that some member doesn't really see its worth, everyone preference is different i guess.
Aug 6, 2016 10:09 PM

Dec 2011
Lol they made blood sucking appear too sensual. Kinda disappointed since I expected Almaria's blood scythe to have lightsaber like effects.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2016 4:59 AM

Jun 2015
The show is relatively better imo. I am enjoying the action and yuri. The plot is simple and makes sense unlike many shows these past seasons where viewers have no idea what it is even about (Mayoiga, Divine Gate etc).

Character development/powerup is nicely handled and the characters are engaging. I am liking it so far even tho I don't like fanservice. But the characters, action and yuri is good enough for me to like it. I know there is little action but it is decent enough.
Aug 7, 2016 5:11 AM

Apr 2016
Wtf I thought Alamaria got cut in two halfs by Sofina because it was a direct hit with such an huge weapon and everywhere was blood. Not very realistic. And even that she got so much more powerful by just sucking some blood is too very unrealistic....
Aug 7, 2016 7:38 AM

May 2015
Sofina got NTR'd big time in this episode, lmao.

Aug 7, 2016 7:53 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode overall, but this show really needs to decide whether it wants to be funny or serious.
Aug 8, 2016 1:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
This was a pretty good episode
Combat scenes were as well done as always and battle between Alma and Sofina was amusing especially when Sofina got enraged lol. Sofina's expression when Alma sucked Saya's blood was pretty amusing and was priceless.

It seems that each of the cast will have to face the sempai's that they had admired judging by the story. Looks like the next battle might be between Elel and Ramiel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2016 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
Sofina and Almaria love FTW!!!
Aug 9, 2016 8:35 PM
Mar 2012
Osts kinda epic, & animation's staying good (unlike qualidea).
Was just watching Berserk... Sofina dialogues were the same as Griffith wanting Guts, what high level yuri lol.
Aug 10, 2016 2:31 AM

Oct 2008
Common troupes wherein you have a frag grenade on your hand, you pull the pin, but you threw away the pin instead of the frag grenade itself.
Almaria also defeated the possessed Sofina not by rage (saya) but with the use of Saya's blood by sucking her lewdly on her neck.
4/5.

Aug 12, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2015
this is getting more gay, i like dem yuri but everything thing else is still meh
the sisters are funny tho, just want to see them more
Aug 14, 2016 10:55 PM

Feb 2015
R.I.P Grenade ;_;
LOL xD those simblings was hillarious seriously xD

overall, it was an okay episode yet i enjoyed it a bit. i'm starting to enjoying this anime tbh each episode even tho the story isn't that impressive. and she got jealous cause someone stole Almaria's first time xD
Aug 28, 2016 2:10 AM

May 2014
I'm enjoying this show more than I should, finally Almaria took Sofina back. Even though it's getting repetitive I still find the backstories and silly action entertaining. 4/5
Oct 7, 2016 8:19 PM

Feb 2014
NTR!! NOT ENOUGH OF NTR IN HENTAIS AND NOW IN NON-HENTAIS ANIMES!?!? FU**

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU********************* YOU ******

KILL ME KILL ME!!!! KILL ME ALREADY PLEASE!!! PLEASE...!
Nov 28, 2016 6:31 AM

Apr 2011
Dear gawd. I laugh so damn hard at that grenade scene. My sides hurt.

Almaria is so precious. So cute. She doesn't wanna suck.
Sep 22, 2017 7:36 PM

Nov 2013
Saya offering Almaria to suck her blood was nice. And she finally did it, a yurilicious power up. Sofina's fit of jealousy was very funny.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 7, 2019 8:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
All that for blood sucking lol There was so much explosions in this episode
May 2, 2021 4:43 AM

Oct 2007
had a good laugh when Elel copy Nya power including the "such a pain!". haha

Sofina so jealous when her waifu suck someone else blood.

Alamaria able to surpass her sempai and save her home world.
this is one of my favorite episodes. :)
Jun 21, 2021 2:16 AM

Feb 2020
Blushing Almaria is just too cute. :3

Sofina was jealous because Almaria sucked someone else's blood. Poor little vampire... :(

RIP Sanagi sisters?! Noo... :( Their "special training" was again pretty amusing.
May 31, 2022 7:28 PM

Jan 2010
Yumi Hara's voice really works well for chuuni shows, huh.

Ange Vierge showing events out of order is kind of confusing, as there's little indication as to when we're getting a flashback to prior events. It's apparent with Amane being present, as well as the atmosphere being generally brighter than the present, but it gets harder to tell when we're not on Seiran Island.

Also, seriously, characters in this show spend a lot of time bathing, especially the villains. Their skin has to be pruning at this point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ange Vierge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

89 by Megumin830 »»
Jul 22, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Ange Vierge Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

47 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 15, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Ange Vierge Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2016

42 by Shocked »»
Jun 5, 2022 9:37 AM

Poll: » Ange Vierge Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

15 by Shocked »»
Jun 4, 2022 7:07 PM

Poll: » Ange Vierge Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

20 by Shocked »»
Jun 2, 2022 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.