Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2014 12:21 PM
May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome although it could've been better , it reminded me of childhood T_T
Dat Crimson Dukemon
Watch out Takato! Ruki wants to be a pop idol XD
Jan 28, 2016 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
This movie makes no sense from the anime standpoint, the fact the Digimon are still in the real world and are still being invaded would mean it couldn't be after the anime ended but Guardromon and Marineangemon are there which means it's after they came back from the Digital world but Juri isn't being mind controlled so it has to be after the anime ended, But Beelzebumon has his arm cannon so it can't be after the anime ended and Hypnos is still being used it's just all over the place. I'm just going to assume this is an alternate timeline where they left the Digital world and D.Reaper didn't follow them and hypnos was rebuild.

Either way I actually enjoyed it, It gave Ruki a little more Character development and told an interesting story about 2 interesting Digimon Locomon and Parasimon... Who I just found out is a Mega digimon... Great now I actually do have a problem with this because Guardromon who is a champion clearly destroys 2 of them by himself. NO! Naughty writers! Stop doing that a champion digimon CANNOT beat a mega especially not 2 of them in 1 hit. stop trying to make Guardromon useful and just make him evolve into something useful urgh. Reminded me of something else I thought was stupid as if the slow ass Guardromon can keep up with Locomon and his mega form that's bull also how the hell did they get behind Locomon when they caused him to turn off using the train tracks they had made? they were on the track next to Locomon not behind it so that makes no sense, They even mentioned the track switchers weren't working that was their whole reasoning for needing to make a whole new one. What did Guardromon lift it off the ground or something and then catch up all over again? BULL screw Guardromon

Oh and Takato's little thing shows up during the fusion between him and Guilmon again xD

Also complete asspull at the end from Dukemon who can now transform without Grandi for unknown reasons *shrugs*
exLightningJan 28, 2016 10:59 PM
Jul 3, 2016 5:50 AM

Feb 2013
Not bad.
Many Parasimon attacking and Dukemon and the others defeating them quite easily as expected.
A bit sad too, with Ruki remembering things about her father, I know that he and her mother divorced, but we never saw him.
Jul 12, 2016 11:58 AM

Feb 2016
It was ok for me... Not that great, but a good reminiscence of my childhood.
Jun 29, 2020 9:12 AM

Aug 2008
Calumon and Juri have been seen together several times in this movie. I wonder if Calumon became Juris partner digimon in this timeline. I wouldn't mind though, they seem to be a good match.
Mar 4, 2021 10:15 AM

Mar 2015
Every character is brimming with personality in this movie. I love it. Especially Guilmon, he just steals every scene he is in imo. I couldn't care less about few plot issues when the characters are so damn enjoyable to watch. Oh, and the scene where Takato and Guilmon run through the train and evolve to Dukemon is epic. This movie nailed it for me. Great stuff. 10/10.

Dec 25, 2021 10:32 PM

Feb 2016
I wish the person who wrote this had written all of Tamers instead of Konaka.
その目だれの目?
May 26, 2022 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
I'm not sure if I would call this a sequel. It felt like an extended episode of Tamers after the final battle.

So Locomon was the original Mugen Train!
Sep 8, 2023 2:25 AM

Nov 2012
decent ep, anyone else watching in English notice what seemed like a partial dub or odd upload or something? Mine switched to Japanese audio twice and then back to English.

Wasn't expecting to hear the 04 opening here either.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

» I don't think this is the sequel nor canon

DATS24 - Jun 3, 2014

3 by StallionXD »»
Sep 26, 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.