Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Feb 3, 2014 4:34 PM

Oct 2013
That was a very satisfying end, amazing series!!! Even if I found the relationship of Mashiro and Azuki to be somehow weird/unrealistic and "too pure"(childish or maybe naive? dunno.) it really was an awesome goal to chase and achieve.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Feb 5, 2014 3:42 PM

May 2012
I had already read the manga and just now finished the last episode. I really liked how they extended the ending a bit and showed what actually happened after the proposal. If there is one thing I usually don't like is abrupt endings like in the manga But overall a very good adaptation. I'm surprised they left out the second confrontation with Nanamine but I think it was for the better. He got really boring very fast. His first arc was good, the second was just a rehash.

My biggest gripe with the series still remains though. I just can't get behind the Mashiro and Azuki love story. It makes no sense and honestly, it's pretty damn stupid. It drove me nuts. Maybe it's because I'm not Japanese, because I understand their view on love and relationships is a bit different than the western view. Even with that gripe it's a really great series and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I do feel a bit stupid though after watching the anime series. How could I not realize that Reversi is a different version of Death Note, and I really adore Death note. Hah I guess I'm just slow at times. Now I wish they actually made a Reversi anime, that would have been amazing. The OP looks so good!
Feb 8, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwwwn, I wanted the wedding :(
I'm still satisfied. I remembered Miho promise to kiss him when they would see each other again, I was waiting for it :3

I was so sure that he would have buyed Miho old house when I saw him bringing her there. That car was totally out of place, made me laugh my ass off xD

That Hiramaru and Aoki wedding :')

We got a little closure for every character. We even saw some part of their anime. When I saw it, it was just so much like Death Note xD
But still, I'm glad they made it a success.

Well, that was a fun ride. It was a great ending, didn't really left me on my hunger. The only thing I was mad is when they said ''«What about Saiko and Azuki wedding?», «Like if we would show that!»'' xD
Such a good troll :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 10, 2014 11:22 AM

Jul 2011
So where did the anime titles "Bakuman" originate from?
Feb 18, 2014 4:28 PM

Sep 2013
75 episodes, can't believe it's over, didn't think i would enjoy this series as much as i did.

Had me grinning from ear to ear for the last few eps. Almost every episode had me laughing, and often welling up out of pure happiness for them.

I was waiting for this moment for so long, and finally comes right at the end

http://i.imgur.com/TEJRLc8.png

Nanamine's arc was the only thing i felt was lacking in the entire series, but they certainly redeemed themselves.

Its been a great ride.

http://i.imgur.com/BKf2m4P.png
LusboxFeb 18, 2014 4:34 PM
Feb 22, 2014 3:37 AM
Jun 2013
An absolutely wonderful series with a satisfying ending.
Feb 23, 2014 5:02 PM

Aug 2013
I... I.... it's over...... sobs...
This is one of the best I've every watched.. over 75 episodes..
The feels from dreams.. romance.. hardwork.. friendships.. it's too good.
Sad never got to see Miho's and Mashiro's wedding..
but Aoki and Harimura's wedding really got it.. ahh the tears won't stop.... :')
AMAZING SERIES !!
Feb 24, 2014 7:03 PM

Jul 2012
Beautiful

Mar 1, 2014 11:12 AM

Nov 2008
THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BITTERSWEET TO FINISH THIS SERIES BUT NO IT'S JUST BITTER *WIPES TEARS FROM SOUL*
Apr 15, 2014 3:22 PM
Mar 2014
After watching this my hair literally standing. Everything has his ending I guess we have to say goodbye now, I'll miss the show.
p.s. Am I the only one who sees Death Note in reversi
stokilabazukiApr 15, 2014 3:26 PM
Jun 6, 2014 4:51 AM

Jan 2014
damn it is over :((
I'll miss this show ;_;
Jun 14, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
Well, I'm about a year late but whatever!
I absolutely loved this show. It was amazing! I can't even put into words how much I love this show. It's gonna suck not being able to watch it T_T

stokilabazuki said:
p.s. Am I the only one who sees Death Note in reversi

Haha yeah, pretty awesome how the author throws those in once in a while!

10/10 for me!!
Jun 21, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
I love the ending...finally they shared a kiss, after 10 years! worth the wait I guess..but it's not fair, only Aoki and Hiramu gets a wedding scene with the throwing of bouquet..I'm going to miss this series

even though at first while finding new animes to watch...I came across this, as I read the synopsis..seems boring..I said to myself..then I got back to it..and said might as well try...then after watching the 1st seasons episodes I got hook..

I'm glad that I have watch this series..even though the romance portrayed in this series seems kinda strange or awkward..but it's uniquely interesting..just to show no matter..love will always find the way...
for me i'll give it 9/10..I enjoyed this series from the very beginning...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 28, 2014 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
AAAAAAHHHHHH *SCREMS* i smiled throughout this episode. and nice to see eiji in suit :3 10/10 for me
Jul 2, 2014 10:38 AM

Mar 2012
It's over. Wow, I watched so many episodes in a few days. Well, I got nothing more to say than OMOSHIROI! It' definitely one of the best anime I've ever seen!
Sorry for my English
Jul 20, 2014 11:05 AM

Dec 2013
Yes. I laughed. I cried. I yelled. I smiled. And now... its over.

For the first season, right when I heard the opening theme song "Blue Bird" I knew that this series will NOT fail to disappoint. It ended, perfectly in every way that I can wish for. It gave ending to everyone the ending that everyone wanted. It is very sad that this anime has come to an end, but this is what you would call a sincere anime. I have never seen an anime series as sincere or as aspiring as this one. It not only inspires people to do great things but to also work hard. Watching this series has been so incredibly motivating and I hope I will do my best to also make my dreams come true! Thank you Bakuman! It was a pleasure learning new things from you. Good luck, Ashirogi Muto.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jul 27, 2014 12:20 AM

Dec 2013
Sweiss and Rweiss felt like the shinigamis from Death Note.
Jul 30, 2014 12:14 AM

Apr 2011
I watched all 3 seasons in 4 days. Words can't describe how happy this show has made me.

I wish we could have seen the wedding!

Season 1 = 8/10

Season 2 = 8.5/10

Season 3 = 10/10
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jul 30, 2014 11:24 AM

May 2014
I think the promise between Mashiro and Miho is not stupid, at least it's and intersting idea.
It kind of was one of the goals (and a good one, that is) for Mashiro and something that keeps him working in harsh times. It's better than just the will to become the best manga artist which would have made it extremely cliché.
We also definitely want him to succeed, which makes it really enjoyable when he finally does.
However it's true that some people can't relate to them, and may think the sooner the better.
But in my opinion it's an half-reasonable choice (half by the fact that he may haven't predicted how hard it would be to pull that out), firstly by the fact that they both want to succeed in life and in a relationship, and secondly because having a dream and achieve it makes a chance to be really happy.

As for this episode, I thought it was good, evenhough it lacked a marriage. The scene when Ashiro arrives with his big-ass car made me laugh a lot because it indeed didn't really suit him.
Seeing every other mangaka try hard also was refreshing.

If I had to make a quick review of this whole anime, I'd say the only flaws would be that it can be boring at times (rarely though) and that there was maybe too much suspense scenes which ended up making lose some of their impact (which was still existent).
Aside from that, it's really good and I'm rating it a 9/10 as a whole.
Aug 3, 2014 3:25 PM

May 2014
Perfect ending for me! Really sad that it is over now :(
Aug 4, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2012
A perfect ending for the bakuman seasons, we did miss the wedding though but they achieved their dreams! Yoshida is amazing during those seasons :D nice that Aoki and Hiramaru are married!

9/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 5, 2014 5:53 PM

Aug 2014
marathon'ed all 3 seasons in about a week or less.

simply amazing, one of my favorite and possibly top anime/series that came out in the past few years.
Aug 9, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome ending!
I would have liked to see the full opening of Reversi though.
And Azuki+Mashiro wedding.
Aug 20, 2014 5:29 AM

Oct 2013
It's over, nice ending indeed, feel really happy for both Moritaka and Miho, and that kiss was priceless, will be missed of course,everyone is happy as a couple except for Fukuda and Iwase, i mean Iwase should really end up with Fukuda :( but anyways it's still a masterpiece .

Overall score BIG FAT 10/10
Aug 20, 2014 2:39 PM

Jan 2014
What a great ending.

I'm glad it wasn't half assed like many other shows out there.
Recommend me an anime
Aug 26, 2014 2:28 AM

Oct 2013
Bakuman...Wow... Thank you for existing.
Oct 2, 2014 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
Aww I wish it was a bit longer but still was a nice ending. c:
Its kinda funny how they're still exactly the same 10 yrs later though. Lol.
Nov 12, 2014 3:41 PM

Jan 2013
Reversi was exactly like Death Note, not surprised tho.
They finally kissed, they finally married, it was good to see the others also accomplishing their goals (ok not quite, but they did good).

I also had forgotten about that fat guy (forgot his name).
It's a shame that we don't get to see not even a little of their life after they are married, but oh well...
Dec 4, 2014 2:03 AM

Apr 2013
All I can say after marathoning 3 seasons in 3 days is that Bakuman is one of a kind. Hopefully there'll be other series as inspiring and heart-touching as Bakuman. 10/10.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Dec 18, 2014 12:04 AM
Mar 2014
BlackMalice said:
All I can say after marathoning 3 seasons in 3 days is that Bakuman is one of a kind. Hopefully there'll be other series as inspiring and heart-touching as Bakuman. 10/10.

lol, I just did the exact same thing. I'd been putting off this anime for a while now, but with the airing of Nozaki-kun and Shirobako I was finally interested enough to watch and wow... It completely captivated me. I tend to marathon several animes at once because I'll get bored and "take a break" by starting up another show, but I was clicking the next button immediately each time the credits rolled.
Renge is love, Renge is life.
Jan 24, 2015 12:11 AM
Jun 2013
I'm sad that's it's over. I enjoyed this so much. This is definitely one of my favorite series of all time. I love it so much. It inspired me and made me happy so many times.
I will truly miss this.
Mar 10, 2015 10:28 AM

Nov 2014
This will be remembered! For almost 75 Episode (total) ... This not satisfied fully from the ending however I'd still love this..
Mar 10, 2015 12:01 PM

Mar 2014
Great series one of favourites really gonna miss this show
I first started watching this series to kill time while waiting for episodes of shows I was currently watching to air but once this started I ended up creating backlog of the other shows

This series gets a 9/10 from me
Mar 11, 2015 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Well this was definitely something. I have a lot to say about this show and had for sometime but might forget to mention some of the things.

From the author of my favorite anime of all time, Death Note (which got me into anime in the first place), comes Bakuman. And after 75 episodes I finally completed it (in about a week of marathoning). This show was extremely addicting when I started watching it and the first season for me was the best. Unfortunately as the series went on it got worse for me, 2nd season being worse, and the 3rd one being the least enjoyable. That being said, it's still an amazing series and the 3 seasons respectfully get a 9/9/7 from me. The last season felt like it dragged on too much and had a lot of unnecessary arcs (you can say that season 2 had unnecessary arcs like Shuujin having all those girls chasing him, but for me it was a build up towards his marriage, as he is also a main character and deserved the spotlight). Season 3, however, had arcs that simply did not add any value to the main characters or the main story, such as the arcs about the other managaka rivals.

It was nice to see some references to DN. One complaint for the whole series, especially, again, to the latter seasons, are the enormous time skips. It's fine if it's a few weeks or one big time skip like a year, but we saw multiple times, multiple years being skipped just like that out of the blue. I did like the fact that they went from older model phones to new smartphones at the end of the season.

As for my personal enjoyment, I'd say this series made me depressed a lot of the times while watching it. It basically says that in order to achieve a lot in your life you either got to be a genius or have an amazing partner. I'm not a genius and never had such a supportive friend like Saiko and Shuujin are to each other; achieving such dreams like becoming extremely popular by the age of 24, having enough money to buy sports cars and houses, having beautiful wives and dream jobs is just complete and utter disillusion. This series doesn't support the "work hard" philosophy, instead it says clearly either be born a genius or have a like-minded friend who will always support you. It's sad, but I can't relate to the characters and such unrealistic view, so for me this will never be a masterpiece series.
Mar 23, 2015 4:00 PM

Nov 2014
I am going to miss Eiji's CONGRATULATION, he is just so adorable :p
Awesome series, being able to be great in all three seasons is certainly not easy.
I have to admit I am not interested in manga and I thought I won't enjoy this series much, but that was GREAT.
One thing annoyed me a lot tho, characters didn't grow physically for 10 years! 10 years! Seeing Azuki's little sister the only one who became older was very WEIRD.

8.4/10 for me :D
HakayaMar 23, 2015 4:04 PM
Apr 14, 2015 11:17 PM

Feb 2013
Great, so the princess in her ivory castle marries her ideal partner having only had to suffer through a gravure idol proposal and public discontent. But it's fine because Mashiro ruined his lifespan for it and then felt awkward about propossing to her.

Felt nothing over this romance. Needed more Aoki and Hiramaru.

Good Ops. Op 2 was the best of all seasons
Cheap violin midi packs shouldn't be used in anime OSTs though... or anything for that matter.

JC normally does romance well as with H&C, but the main romance was by far the weakest
Jun 28, 2015 9:21 PM

Jan 2015
Just wanted to say that this is my first post on MAL because I think this show truly deserves it. Recently I've felt like I have gotten to the point where I have seen all of the best and most enjoyable anime that have been made. This anime completely changed that mindset for me. I don't believe that this is the best anime ever made but I think it may be my absolute favorite anime. The amount of growth and change that is present in this anime is something that I think many anime of the current era are lacking. Other than extremely long running shonen I think it is hard to find an anime where the characters actually accomplish things, change, and grow as much as Ashirogi Muto did. While I believe there have been works that are more well made this series was absolutely perfect to me and will probably continue to be my favorite anime for a long time.
Jul 2, 2015 8:37 AM

Jun 2015
This was a great season, I liked it more than season 2.

Hiramaru scenes are so hilarious :)

I wish they included a wedding scene of Mashiro & Azuki.
Jul 8, 2015 3:55 PM
Dec 2010
Few days ago I thought that there are no amazing animes that I don't know of. I was wrong.
Jul 10, 2015 3:15 PM

Jun 2011
Just finished marathoning Bakuman over the course of 3-4 days.
All I can say is that this anime is one to be remembered.
Loved the plot even though the relationship between Mashiro/Azuki would at times feel somewhat weird/annoying, loved the characters (Eiji, what else do you need), and basically got hooked from the start.
I'll miss you Bakuman.. ; ~ ;
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Aug 4, 2015 2:04 AM

Mar 2015
It seems that Bakuman does not need another season. Azuki and Saiko got married, Ashirogi became number 1 mangaka, they will keep creating unusual and catching manga.

This end is good enough for Bakuman.
We're just the boys and girls that think they always know...
Sep 4, 2015 3:12 AM

Feb 2015
I don't think the story should end with season 3. It was so much fun watching Kaya and Akito together that the ending with Mashiro and Miho was less interesting. I want more to see those two begin awkward to each other ..sad to see it end without more from those two. The anime was so much fun and simply awesome.
Jan 16, 2016 10:50 PM
Sep 2013
If anyone wants some more of bakuman. Read this fanfiction of what happens after the last episode :) https://archiveofourown.org/works/906269
Feb 10, 2016 1:33 PM

Feb 2016
This show very solid anime out there..
Mar 6, 2016 6:28 AM

Oct 2012
75 episodes for main couple to kiss
I'm so glad I started watching this anime T_T

I just hope there's one episode for Saikou & Miho get married xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 31, 2016 10:40 PM

Mar 2014
Man .. I'm all Melodramatic like everyone else ~ . It's been a decade to them ~ .
I will miss them all <3 :D !! They've touched my heart many times ~ .
OMEDITOU and Best wishes ~ !! To the 'Couples of the Century' <3 !!!
Reunion and Jubilation ~ !! Anime Adaptation ~ !!
PERFECT EPISODE . It's a BEAUTIFUL Ending after all ~ .

"Conceit" , "Hard-work" , and "Luck" .
"Strength of Mind" , "Strength of Body" , and "Guts" .
These are the aspects that will keep your hopes and dreams alive as a full-fledged Manga Artist .
Of course , they also applies to other and many things ~ .
The Number one lesson that I've learned from the Anime : "Bakuman" , You have to be 'Selfish' in order for you take on your Goals to the next level . I had a lot of good memories from this anime . That is from the most funny moments (Mangaka gags and stuffs ~) , Emotional ones (Weddings and such ~) , Painful scenes (Hospital and Issues) and Happiness (THE DREAM FULFILLED) , more than anything else . I hope for minna that they had a valuable time , watching the anime . Sayonara <3 !! It was truly a Masterpiece .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 9:02 AM
Jan 2007
slaydere said:
So where did the anime titles "Bakuman" originate from?

Bakuman means gambler. It's the running theme all along, that they're just gambler still
May 18, 2016 4:20 AM

May 2014
Cried like a child. 10/10 for me. Nothing I've watched has been this well written. It was informative, funny, entertaining, and emotional. I hope to experience this anime again someday in the future. Once won't be enough.
May 19, 2016 4:55 AM

Mar 2016
I really like this episode! and over! But. both anime and manga was over. even their dream come true so this is the last episode. 5/5 for ending and 10/10 for their rivalry and this series for being interesting.
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
May 28, 2016 6:47 AM
Dec 2015
wow what an absolutely amazing series!i'm really sad now for this to be finished! i enjoyed 75/75 episodes! I'm assuming this is what its like for real manga authors? its so cool seeing this if it is.
Sad they didn't show azuki and mashiro wedding but showed aoki wtf :/
overall really happy with this series and it deserves the hype it has!
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.