Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2016 8:21 PM

Sep 2015
I sure hope the doctor don't get infected by her own vaccine. But shouldn't she test it on the rats first since she clearly said they were also infected.

Also mutiny is brewing. There are people that clearly support Misaki because she helped them. While others that think Mashiro is more adequate in being the captain because she actually does her job.

SAR and boarding operations are not done by the captain! Resupplying are not done by the captain! Half the thing she done so far isn't what a captain's job. She need to order others to do it.

Also why not use the paravanes on the Harekaze instead of the skipper?
May 15, 2016 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
Glad that Rin's supporting Misaki~
Some real internal conflict building, but I feel like it won't develop too much further.

Rat theories confirmed, and although a little underwhelming, I'm interested in who created those pseudo-rats.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 16, 2016 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
Well, obvious rats being the source plot done, who and why are they a thing?

Also, did they fucking report back or no? that's such an awful tease. ._.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
May 16, 2016 8:14 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode, not the best though.
May 17, 2016 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
The doc girl is very smart, she found out about the virus and now she made the antidote, I hope it works...
May 18, 2016 4:02 AM
Mar 2012
German part & Doc Minami's face best parts.
Japanese schnitzel & Japanese hamburger.
Ramune on board.
That bath is huge. But pressurizer issues, i know tell me about it.
I don't knowzona.
Coco's minesweeping knowledge was interesting.
May 19, 2016 2:40 AM

Oct 2008
All those ship names impressed me and even have some Kantai ones!
Looks like Harekaze's fat cat figured-out the cause of the electrical interference!
LOL Minesweeping can be fun but deadly also!
Misaki Captain really doin' her job and directly acts in saving those two!
Although Mashiro is strict when it comes to advising the Captain, sometimes she needs to shut-up and let Captain MC do her thing!
LOL at the cook girl and the german food! yummy!
4/5.

May 19, 2016 6:36 AM

Nov 2009
Melcookie96 said:
Im no rat expert but how does a rat interfere with electrical equipment? Other than chewing up wires and such. Does it emit EMP or something?

Either it's electrokinetic (for example, Misaka Mikoto from To Aru can do it), or it uses magical nanobots. Looks more like electrokinesis, though.

ramenshoujo said:
I kinda knew from the first few frames of seeing her that Misaki would be a dampener on the show. I'm majorly sick of her Mary Sue-ness. Mashiro would've made a more interesting lead.

Misaki sure isn't a Mary Sue. Mary Sue would've boarded the big ship, kicked rats' asses and saved her friend. She has only an ordinary main character level of luck and success, and the same (big) dose of somehow managing to stay alive.
May 21, 2016 7:08 PM

Feb 2013
Not much on the main plot... mostly filler :(
Jun 9, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2015
The girls were having fun in the bath. this is like the only episode that had no battles in it.

Jun 9, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
The talking about big cannons while showing boobs was hilarious. And the part with german food was funny, too.

Unlucky girl and her minion are starting to get on my nerves. I see a betrayal/mutiny incoming. Mashiro as captain would definitively be a change for the worse.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 24, 2016 5:08 AM

Apr 2009
It's the weird sea rats after all, better report that intel soon so the higher-ups can disseminate the information, make up a plan to counter it, like letting the ship cats earn their due. Nyaa
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 30, 2016 6:51 AM

Mar 2015
Enjoying watching the girls pull together and survive on their journey!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 13, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending, pretty decent episode! Let's see what's next.
Sep 4, 2016 5:48 PM

Feb 2014
What the hell Munetani think an XO is for. The captain can do whatever she wants within reason and it's the XO's job to hold the bridge. Shes starting to get really annoying to me
Around and around the cycle goes.
Sep 27, 2016 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
I'm glad they finally found out the ilness/corruption thing's origin. That experiment at the end... I hope it succeeds, but that's not what the preview showed...

Silly German girl correcting the poor cook despite her hard work... Don't be so strict! You're hurting her feelings! >:(
May 24, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
Kuro being harsh to misaki cause she keep being down and leaving but Rin consoles her :'(
Minesweeping goes wrong, making making some half knowledge german dishes and the rat test begins.
Sep 18, 2017 10:19 AM

Feb 2014
Goofing around all the time and acting like a bunch of loli blobs had to come and bite them in the behind at some point. You're in the middle of a minefield ffs. Then again, they ARE a bunch of kids, so the people who threw them into war and put them in charge of battleships are to be blamed. Why in the hell are a bunch of highschool girls piloting giant ass battleships anyway? Where are all the adults? At least in shows like Strike Witches and Kantai Collection, the reason why a bunch of lolis are seen fighting in wars is because they have special abilities and powers that no normal human has. So far we haven't heard anything of that sort about these girls.
Dec 19, 2019 3:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The german food part was really fun xD
Feb 8, 2020 7:43 AM

Sep 2018
Very funny and nice also this episode that has the merit of giving space also to the rest of the non-protagonist characters. Narration with a calm and relaxed rhythm, this time there are no naval battles, but we still appreciate the "Slice of Life" style of the episode. It sheds light on the mystery that enveloped the inexplicable facts told so far.
Although it could be seen as an act of harassment towards women, the parallelism between the breasts of the Harekaze characters and the discussion between the leaders of the upper floors, was in a certain way amusing, even the faces of the girls envious of the propositions of the breasts of Mii. Eheheheh!
Oct 8, 2021 8:58 AM

Aug 2018
Seems like situation got whole worse, many ships missing or doing some stuff..
And hamster got out.. Man..
Oh, girls finally learnt about these infected animals..
Team quite well add to each other.. They're a good team, really..
And now all team uses the Blue Mermaids shout.. Sweet.. ;P
Well.. Lets see if medicine will work.. They should have contacted the base, though.. So that they'd know what's the problem.. But well.. Maybe they couldn't - no reach, or something..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.