Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2007 3:40 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So all the enemies are down (unless I forgot one) and the only thing left to do is save Hayate, Rein, Fate, Vita (who was awesome in this ep), Vivio, and Nanoha.

I must say the Starlight Breaker and the Break Shoot were quite a spectacle. Good episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 7, 2007 4:43 AM

Sep 2007
cyruz said:

I must say the Starlight Breaker and the Break Shoot were quite a spectacle. Good episode.

yo same here but seem now the last one would be just a filler epi imo
(as if there wasnt enough of them XD)
but still i like the 2nd season more
Oct 7, 2007 9:07 AM

May 2007
Yes, this episode was very epic. I guess the last episode won't exactly be a filler, just an Epilogue.

I couldn't help but shed a tear when i saw Vivio getting up on her 2 feet and trying to walk over to Nanoha. T.T
Oct 7, 2007 10:43 AM

Apr 2007
Loved this episode. Mainly because Quattaro says Holy Mother of God and then just went psycho crazy then got shot by a Divine Buster. Of course that's gotta hurt getting hit by 5x Starlight Breaker at once

I wonder what's gonna happen with Graf Eisen =/. Now that was awesome

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Oct 7, 2007 11:35 AM

Jan 2007
Nanoha was great though i wish she'd have a costume change like Fate did.
Oct 7, 2007 11:55 AM

Sep 2007
Hikaru said:

I wonder what's gonna happen with Graf Eisen =/. Now that was awesome

but i think it can be repair since the one (argh forget his name) from subaru was also nearly JUNK(lolz recently watched rozen maiden XD)

lol and there was a lot of german in this epi correctly speaking!!!!
sometimes really sometimes i am glad that i can german XD
Oct 7, 2007 9:03 PM

Sep 2007
cyruz said:
Yea, probably one of the most powerful attacks I've seen in an anime. ^_^ I'm glad Vivio is back.

Oct 10, 2007 2:43 AM
Apr 2007
BOOM! Die Quattro, die~!! \O/

Loved the episode! Vita was awesome with Eisen in Destruction Mode (Gotta love the out-of-proportions weapons XD)
And I agree with Tenshin, the German spoken in this episode was remarkable. ^^
Oct 10, 2007 4:16 PM

Aug 2007
Yay! Quattro died! I loved that alot! Nanoha has a godmodded long range attack, I swear.

It's always good that they speak foreign languages correctly.
Apr 12, 2008 2:49 AM

Apr 2007
Vita fought a good fight. <3 Vita

Best scene of the episode: Nanoha taking out Quattro. That was quite pleasing to watch.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Oct 5, 2008 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Nanoha shooting straight through the ship was awesome.
Vivio trying to stand up alone was also a huge scene.
Last episode awaits with rescueing and maybe what's that summor girl is looking for?
Dec 26, 2008 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
Fuck yeah, eat shit Quattro!!! Best scene ever.
Sep 5, 2009 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
"This is the deepest part of the Cradle! What? Shes gonna... OMFG WTF SHES BLASTING THOSE FRIGGIN WALLS APART AHHHHH NOOOO"

THAT WAS EPIC. Those blaster bits reminded me a lot of gundam's DRAGOON system but what's even more surprising is that EACH of them can shoot a STARLIGHT BREAKER. Who needs to navigate there if you can just SHOOT YOUR WAY THROUGH with like FIVE divine busters omg. And wth, she shot vivio with FIVE Starlight breakers, that has got to hurt, A LOT (if not for the Saint's armor thing). Although it does make me wonder, why didn't starlight breaker like pierce the ship's ground when divine buster did.

And yep, Vita was epic too. Destructive form is badass and the way she just kept on hammering that shield shows some amazing dedication and willpower.

The only one who didn't do anything throughout was Signum =.= So she took down Zest, big deal, he was prepared to die anyway. I was expecting more from the Wolkenritter leader or at least a more epic fight between her and Zest.
Apr 25, 2010 3:00 AM

Jul 2009
Divine buster straight to the womb. God this series is crazy.
Jun 19, 2010 2:39 AM

Sep 2009
aero said:
Fuck yeah, eat shit Quattro!!! Best scene ever.
Hahahaha, take that Quattro. The epicness of Nanoha during that scene is beyond words. Very, very satisfying.
Jul 25, 2010 2:55 PM

Apr 2010
Hahah, oh my. This series is just so god damn epic.

My only question is that the ship turned off the magic, why was Fate's bindings still on Scagiletti and those other two cyborgs? Unless I read the subs wrong somewhere... *Shrugs*
Sep 3, 2010 1:17 AM

Apr 2009
Vita-chan is one hell of a hero. Oh and, STARLIGHTO BREKAAAAAA!!!!!
Sep 6, 2010 12:47 AM

May 2008
So why did Zest randomly attack Signum and die? I didn't understand that. There really wasn't any point, as far as I could see.

Also if Nanoha could blast through walls, why didn't she just cut the whole ship in half with Starlight Breaker x5?
May 11, 2011 6:03 PM

Apr 2010
^ I believe they started to battle because he wanted to die a fitting death from a worthy Beklan Knight. And I really doubt Nanoha could safely shoot 5 Breakers :X

on a side note...

DIVINE.........BUSTAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD"

...is all I need to say
Dec 3, 2011 6:14 PM

Jun 2007
This episode has proven that there's no way Nanoha is human.
Nov 7, 2012 7:54 PM

Mar 2012
Nothing says tough love like blasting your daughter with Starlight Breaker x5.
Jun 14, 2013 6:05 PM

Jan 2013

That was my favorite part ^^
Jan 9, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, Nanoha is really a beast. Sure, she conserved magic while she flew to the throne room, but after getting blasted back and forth through the throne room she finally finds Quattro, which she was looking for all the time during the fight, commences the punishment via divine buster, creating quite a lot new shortcuts within the ships..and as that is not enough, she fires five starlight breaker at Vivio.

Now compare her conditiion after doing so with the other guys (or girls). She is far from finished, especially as she managed to get away with only minor wounds.

I also simply love starlight breaker. I mean, she fires a giant laser at her enemy, who is basically finished when hit by it. And once everyone thinks "wow, what power" and after several seconds "guess that was it", she activates the actual beam.

Imagine an SS or SSS ranked Nanoha, totally refreshed. She could probably blast the TSAB headquarter to pieces from every point in space.
Mar 3, 2014 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
STARLIGHT BREAKER!!!!!!!!!! This is why I love nanoha soooo much! She is so freaking EPIC! I really enjoyed seeing quattro get her ass whooped. This episode confirmed it for me. The overall rankings for the nanoha series is.
Nanoha A
Nanoha StrikerS
Naonha Original

I really do love the original but As is simply the best and Strikers is freaking awesome as well.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 24, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
That Divine Breaker was so satisfying XD

"You know, when I was a kid, my mom went Blaster 3 mode and shot me with Starlight Breaker and Break Shoot." --- Vivio, 10 years from now, telling her friends how her mom straightened her out.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 26, 2014 8:24 PM

Jan 2014
xchee said:
That Divine Breaker was so satisfying XD

"You know, when I was a kid, my mom went Blaster 3 mode and shot me with Starlight Breaker and Break Shoot." --- Vivio, 10 years from now, telling her friends how her mom straightened her out.

LOL funniest thing I've read all day
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jul 27, 2014 7:18 AM

May 2012
Epic episode, I really wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Sep 7, 2014 5:51 PM
Sep 2011
B
Kuchibiru said:
Hahah, oh my. This series is just so god damn epic.

My only question is that the ship turned off the magic, why was Fate's bindings still on Scagiletti and those other two cyborgs? Unless I read the subs wrong somewhere... *Shrugs*

That can be a bit confusing, yeah. But Scagiletti's hideout wasn't in the ship actually.
Dec 4, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2014
nike13 said:
This episode has proven that there's no way Nanoha is human.
*coughs* white devil *coughs*
Dec 22, 2014 3:37 AM

Nov 2014
OMFG YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

DING DONG THE EVIL WICKED BITCH IS DEAD.

*THROWS CONFETTI, POPPERS ETC*

YOUR DREAMS ARE DEAD. YOU ARE DEAD.

YOU ARE SCREWED. NEVER MESS WITH KID WHEN HER MUM CAN AND WILL USE DIVINE BUSTER ON YOUR ASS.

And the into scene awww you so cutes vivio <3333

Let's celebrate!
Dec 22, 2014 3:43 AM

Aug 2014
aly_angelflight said:
Yay! Quattro died! I loved that alot!
Couldn't have happened to a nicer psycho.
LadyDisraeli said:
YOUR DREAMS ARE DEAD. YOU ARE DEAD.
<voice=Onslaught>The dream is dead.

Vita has a reprise of that one scene in A's...not sure how I feel about that. I mean, sure, it carries the emotional impact it's supposed to, but it feels like a cheap pop to me. "O, yeah, let's just change the background and a few words of her soliloquy; it'll work just fine!" Um...laziness ftw? And now that I think back to it, I'm not sure it did carry the same impact as the original scene...I swear, if it wasn't like that in the manga...

Eight cartridges into Eisen's destruction form, five into the Divine Buster. Holy crap. Also, I guess she knows a good trick when one gets used on her; when did she pick up Crystal Cage?! o.o *cough* Hey LadyDisraeli, your kitties got a callback!

Nano-chan, why the hell didn't you say something about Fate when Vivio started crying about being artificial? *sigh* Makes me wish their positions had been reversed...

I think this is the first time I've given a 5/5.
DuneflowerDec 22, 2014 3:53 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jan 21, 2015 12:54 PM

Dec 2010
One of my top anime episodes, I always come back here.
Jun 4, 2015 1:52 AM

Sep 2014
Nanoha is just such a badass, blasting through those walls like that. Quattro's face was priceless, all like "OH SHIT when she realized that Nanoha is totally capable of doing that. XD

STARLIGHT BREAKERRRRR
Jan 22, 2017 8:06 AM

Aug 2016
Amazing episode, these last few episode have been so good!
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 13, 2017 6:30 PM

May 2015
"What? You were looking for me this whole time? Well this is the deepest part of the cradle! You'll never get to me!"

*Points staff towards Quattro*

"You can't be serious..."

"DIVINE...."

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

LMAO! NANOHA IS PURE WIN! This is definitely going to be one of my favorite moments in anime along with the Starlight Breaker in the 1st movie.

And aww Vivio trying to get up and walk back to Mama. That's right Nanoha. You better pick her up this time. You did just blast her with multiple Starlight Breakers after all...
TarotistOct 28, 2018 11:58 PM
Apr 20, 2019 10:52 PM

Dec 2007
I still can't believe that i watched this anime the 7th time. a;khdfsjhdskjhksdfjds

AHH I LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH T_T

Mar 25, 2021 5:14 AM

Aug 2018
So why that old friend had to die?.. Or he chose to die?.. Either way, what for?.. If protecting world is what matters to you, there are still stuff to do.. I'm not sure, why he dies..
Jul 10, 2:19 AM

Jun 2024
Vita is in very bad shape but still managing to will herself on and even breaking her limits.

Zest met his end fighting Signum, just the way he probably wanted to go out.

Vita & Graf Eisen did it! Hayate got a moment to shine with her as well, great rescue there.

Nanoha found Quattro, that little ball of light has been doing the rounds the last couple of episodes, and now because of it Quattro is down by that enormous Divine Buster.

The end of Zest was a sad moment, I really like he always cared about Agito & Lutecia and wanted them to have the best life possible.

Starlight Breaker, from mother with love.

And that is why we love Nanoha.

Bring on the last episode.
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 2 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 13, 2007

23 by SleepyTheresa »»
Oct 5, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

39 by SleepyTheresa »»
Sep 24, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Oct 21, 2007

75 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 10, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 24 Discussion

Taku0 - Sep 25, 2007

28 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 10, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 23 Discussion

Syaoran - Sep 13, 2007

23 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 10, 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.