Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 2, 2016 12:50 PM

Aug 2015
The new OP was kinda cool. Decent fight to start the new season off.
Apr 2, 2016 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
Before i start...
Wtf they changed the sensation/feeling in the series by changing the ED song!!!
it is not evolving like Gate, but this one is changing. this is not the Arterisk that i know!!!! The ED song from the first season is way!!!!! better than this one. i'm not saying that i dislike the second ED song, it was good but they changed the feelings!!!

ED song aside, great episode. this whole series will be focused more on the Tournament, i like that. That twins is interesting. can't wait to see their face after they lose. The action in this episode overall really good in my opinion. there was a little bit of improvement in the action. i hope it will improve more like the action in the Opening.

The op song was good i guess. i prefer the first one, but this one is not bad either. JUST!!! The ending song.... ;_;
Apr 2, 2016 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty decent start for Asterisk.

The fight was quite nice considering from last episode (12 from season 1) Ayato was kind of injured, Julis did a good job with taking that direction and strategy into consideration for him, knowing hes weak at least for the time being.

Opening and Ending are pretty nice though.
OP Pretty better than OP1
ED not so much.

Btw, the OST is good as always for this series, and also the animation got so much better (maybe because A-1 is not making that many shows besides Ace Attorney)
Apr 2, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2009
Fantastic first episode to the second season starting off with an epic battle with the promise of an even more hyped battle. Loved the Ayato and Julis teamwork against the Jie Long team. I love how smart the battles are, it never comes down to sheer power but strategy. Already loving to hate the twin characters, can't wait to see them get beat down hard.

5/5 for the first episode and looking forward to what the rest of the tournament (Can't wait for Kirin to fight again).
Apr 2, 2016 2:13 PM

May 2013
The voice on the green haired character just about broke my eardrums. The rest of the episode was pretty good though.
Apr 2, 2016 2:21 PM

Feb 2015
Good opening episode with and well choreographed fight. Loved the new ED and the animation, looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 2, 2016 2:25 PM
Feb 2016
There wasn't anything special about this episode per se but I'm quite happy about it, I really like that they sped it up instead of just seeing random fights I am sure we shall be treated to a good fight (courtesy of the twins).

I am satisfied for now.
Apr 2, 2016 2:32 PM
Nov 2015
Good EP If gakusen makes different fight scenes that aren't cliche it might even beat rakudai.

Also the twins are bae af looking forward to the next ep

7/10
21SavageApr 2, 2016 2:35 PM

Apr 2, 2016 3:05 PM
Sep 2015
One of the top funded animes doesn't disappoint in music or animation.

OP and ED are awesome.
Apr 2, 2016 3:17 PM

Jan 2016
Nice episode. The opening is great and I loved.
I loved the animation in this little girl's fight against those guys. I wish whole serie was animated like that. The action was good too,better than the first season :)
Apr 2, 2016 3:20 PM

Jan 2016
MagicalMahou said:
And thus continued the death of anime.

well you don't have to watch it if you don't like it :) why wasting your time
Apr 2, 2016 4:14 PM
Dec 2015
Maikeru-kun136 said:
MagicalMahou said:
And thus continued the death of anime.

This guy gets it. I mean, I don't like Dagashi Kashi so I don't watch it.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Apr 2, 2016 4:19 PM
Apr 2015
Okay, firstly going in with quite a negative biased about the show from everything I have seen and heard about season. However, I wanted to see first hand with out any previous thoughts on an episode. I got what I expected.
So firstly, arguably minor thing, why would you start off a new season with the characters we don't know anything about? Couldn't they have started with the Ayato and Juiles then cut to the Chinese themed school. But whatever, it's not a massive deal.
So the magic holograms return too, which I have not seen a reasonable explanation as to why they work.
On to the first scene with out heroes. One thing really bugged me about this which is when Juiles is going to tell Ayato about her plan to defeat their next opponent, why does she lean in to tell him as if she is going to whisper the entire thing to him? Like, aren't they in a closed room with no one else in the room? What is the point of her leaning in to whisper in his ear if no one else is around them?
Before I talk about the fight, is it really hard to fill for time in an episode? They do a clip show about the last few episode of season 1 just for the sake of the audience. It's so episode paddy. It's cheap way to make the episode too by throwing in old footage with made one or two new clips to vary it up.
Next on to the fight scene, odd choice for dislodge in my opinion. Cause I mean, isn't everyone meant to be going 100% against each other? But not a big deal, generic before battle talk, etc, etc.
The fight is mostly fine, I'm okay with Ayato getting beat up. Small logic problem in that they take their focus off Julies letting her set up the thing. If they are meant to be really strong fighters, I would imagine they could have double teamed Ayato while keeping an eye on Juiles so she can't set up some rather large attack. Small logic problem which is slightly annoying, but not as big as the thing coming up.
So I noticed this, after the fire wall is set up they keep cutting to the side that isn't fighting and instead are talking and I realized why. They are doing it to save effort. Why spend time animating a fight scene in this battle anime when you could show people talking instead? It saves time and effort. They do eventually get it going, but it's still so lazy.
Okay, now the big thing that annoys about their special attack. I would estimate in real time (Due to slow motion) that attack they preformed where they attacked each others opponent would take somewhere from 3-6 seconds roughly. It's hard to estimate. That is more than enough time for the guys to dodge the attack the potentially counterattack due to them likely being left in a vulnerable position. These are trained fighters might I remind you, so it quite reasonable to assume they would have high reflexes and subsequently good reaction times. Even considering they were surprised by the attack, surely natural instincts would have kicked in from months if not years of training. It's just kind of stupid how they had so much time to react, but just stood there like idiots.
Moving on, now I get this show has fan service, fair enough. However, couldn't they at least have a time and a place? After the battle, Juilies grabs the bottom of her breasts and rubs it clearly showing it and Ayato being aroused by it. Several things, firstly she was clearly hit just underneath her breast so it would be more logical for her to grab that area. Secondly, Ayato is not concerned about her well being after almost potentially getting her ribs broken. Thirdly, Ayato then acts as if nothing happened making me question what the point of showing her grabbing her breast in pain, in quite a bit of detail might I add, and they didn't go anywhere with that. Lastly on this point, they are making a sexual scene about someone almost breaking their ribs. Which just seems extremely distasteful.
Final point, I swear, they end the episode introducing a new character acting as if the audience is supposed to know her even though we have never seen her before. Like, we don't know her so stop acting like we do. Not only that, it's a character who going to serve the purpose of appealing to those who have a thing for cat girls, bonus if they like loli style characters too.
So like, yeah. I didn't like it.
Coral-DesuApr 2, 2016 5:47 PM
Ilya makes me cry. :'(
Apr 2, 2016 4:31 PM

Dec 2011
Asterisk is back. Cant wait to see the remainder of the battles.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2016 4:45 PM

Nov 2014
another 12 episodes of suffering, i cant believe i'm still watching this....

anyhow its a good episode if i turn my brain off

animation is superb once again but the 3D of my god

Brand new world OP >>>>>>>>>> this new OP

3/5
Apr 2, 2016 5:13 PM

Jul 2015
MaxXZoe said:
another 12 episodes of suffering, i cant believe i'm still watching this....

anyhow its a good episode if i turn my brain off

animation is superb once again but the 3D of my god

Brand new world OP >>>>>>>>>> this new OP

3/5

Exactly what i was telling myself while watching it, "why do i still watch this", but yeah if i turn my brain off i manage to enjoy the fight at least^^
Apr 2, 2016 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
still boggles my mind why this got a two cour but whatevas
fight was actually...entertaining wonder if Asterisk has a chance with not much competition this season :P

yep While the OP and ED are very good i knew going in it was gonna be hard to top the first seasons ones.
Apr 2, 2016 5:43 PM

May 2014
Ayy thought I watching the wrong anime here lol, because of the beginning.
Like most said the fight is impressive, according to one because of faithfullness to the LN,, I think whoever made this stepped up their game 😏
Well after this episode I can't do anything but think Seidokan is one lame ass school, no cool or powerful characters whatsoever, it looks like an all girl school damn.
The monks or w/e they were lol, they were cool. Dignified, respectful and strong. Great characteristics, though a bit fast to get angry.
I'm wondering about those two guys from Seidokan, the on half-naked guy and the fat one I think.
Where they at? Or did they perhaps die in the previous season.
Apr 2, 2016 5:48 PM

Oct 2009
i love this ED song....
and battle more exciting than first season...
Apr 2, 2016 6:07 PM

Mar 2009
No Claudia in this episode, but at least she's aware of our disappointment. :(
Apr 2, 2016 6:54 PM
Aug 2013
Coral-Desu said:
Okay, firstly going in with quite a negative biased about the show from everything I have seen and heard about season. However, I wanted to see first hand with out any previous thoughts on an episode. I got what I expected.
So firstly, arguably minor thing, why would you start off a new season with the characters we don't know anything about? Couldn't they have started with the Ayato and Juiles then cut to the Chinese themed school. But whatever, it's not a massive deal.
So the magic holograms return too, which I have not seen a reasonable explanation as to why they work.
On to the first scene with out heroes. One thing really bugged me about this which is when Juiles is going to tell Ayato about her plan to defeat their next opponent, why does she lean in to tell him as if she is going to whisper the entire thing to him? Like, aren't they in a closed room with no one else in the room? What is the point of her leaning in to whisper in his ear if no one else is around them?
Before I talk about the fight, is it really hard to fill for time in an episode? They do a clip show about the last few episode of season 1 just for the sake of the audience. It's so episode paddy. It's cheap way to make the episode too by throwing in old footage with made one or two new clips to vary it up.
Next on to the fight scene, odd choice for dislodge in my opinion. Cause I mean, isn't everyone meant to be going 100% against each other? But not a big deal, generic before battle talk, etc, etc.
The fight is mostly fine, I'm okay with Ayato getting beat up. Small logic problem in that they take their focus off Julies letting her set up the thing. If they are meant to be really strong fighters, I would imagine they could have double teamed Ayato while keeping an eye on Juiles so she can't set up some rather large attack. Small logic problem which is slightly annoying, but not as big as the thing coming up.
So I noticed this, after the fire wall is set up they keep cutting to the side that isn't fighting and instead are talking and I realized why. They are doing it to save effort. Why spend time animating a fight scene in this battle anime when you could show people talking instead? It saves time and effort. They do eventually get it going, but it's still so lazy.
Okay, now the big thing that annoys about their special attack. I would estimate in real time (Due to slow motion) that attack they preformed where they attacked each others opponent would take somewhere from 3-6 seconds roughly. It's hard to estimate. That is more than enough time for the guys to dodge the attack the potentially counterattack due to them likely being left in a vulnerable position. These are trained fighters might I remind you, so it quite reasonable to assume they would have high reflexes and subsequently good reaction times. Even considering they were surprised by the attack, surely natural instincts would have kicked in from months if not years of training. It's just kind of stupid how they had so much time to react, but just stood there like idiots.
Moving on, now I get this show has fan service, fair enough. However, couldn't they at least have a time and a place? After the battle, Juilies grabs the bottom of her breasts and rubs it clearly showing it and Ayato being aroused by it. Several things, firstly she was clearly hit just underneath her breast so it would be more logical for her to grab that area. Secondly, Ayato is not concerned about her well being after almost potentially getting her ribs broken. Thirdly, Ayato then acts as if nothing happened making me question what the point of showing her grabbing her breast in pain, in quite a bit of detail might I add, and they didn't go anywhere with that. Lastly on this point, they are making a sexual scene about someone almost breaking their ribs. Which just seems extremely distasteful.
Final point, I swear, they end the episode introducing a new character acting as if the audience is supposed to know her even though we have never seen her before. Like, we don't know her so stop acting like we do. Not only that, it's a character who going to serve the purpose of appealing to those who have a thing for cat girls, bonus if they like loli style characters too.

Flora is indeed a character the audience never seen before, but you should be able to guess who is it, or what's is the link between her and Julius, if you watched season 1.
Apr 2, 2016 7:18 PM
Aug 2013
A very good first episode of season 2, just need more romance for Ayato and Julis . . . and Claudia is coquette as always . . . :))
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Apr 2, 2016 8:03 PM

Apr 2015
Shit unrealistic fight as always with more generic evil characters.

Boring dialogue that made me want to kill myself.

1/10.
Apr 2, 2016 8:47 PM

Sep 2013
Aye, the match was good, nice strategy but that won't work anymore for the upcoming fights.
The Chinese head of the school is fast.
Poor Claudia won't get much screen time this season :(

L..Lewd
Apr 2, 2016 8:55 PM

Sep 2015
Definitely can tell that the animation budget got upped and it also seems that the fight choreography is a bit better.

Really liked their opponents. Glad to see honor is not lost in this world.
The twins are pretty evil to the core. Glad about the higher quailty overall and looking forward to a great second half this season.
The OP isn't as epic as the first one but really dig the new ED song.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Apr 2, 2016 9:06 PM

Mar 2014
Coral-Desu said:

ayato asked about juliss ribs in the ln, no clue why it was omitted. just little director things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. to be fair tho ayatos way more roughed up than julis. they didnt act as though the audience knew who flora was either it ended on that cliffhanger exactly for that reason...for us to wonder who flora is because we dont know lol. you should try not to nitpick tbh its gonna ruin the show for you because its not that bad in reality.
Apr 2, 2016 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
See what happens when you respectfully adapt the source, only good things can happen. I shan't dare to hope but if this animation quality can stay at this level for the upcoming fights (which are going to be hella cool), oh man. OP and ED were nice, still miss the ED from last season though. Biggest concern is how much they will try to cram into this season, seems to be hinting at least 3-4 volumes.
Apr 2, 2016 9:29 PM

Dec 2014
I like the op and ed..Its moving a quite of a pace for a first episode
But overall good to see Amatsri back
Apr 2, 2016 9:31 PM

Oct 2015
I already like this season a lot better than first!
First season wasn't that great.

Claudia in the preview at the end... The true main heroine will show up next episode. In the preview that is.
Apr 2, 2016 9:43 PM
Aug 2012
Coral-Desu said:

Because Ayato and Julis are just a part of the whole setting and the overall plot isn't only focused on them. Also it's because the next opponents are from Jielong.

Coral-Desu said:

They do a clip show about the last few episode of season 1 just for the sake of the audience. It's so episode paddy. It's cheap way to make the episode too by throwing in old footage with made one or two new clips to vary it up.

A small review after 4 months break is good to jog people's memory. The anime is moving at a good pace so it's not a problem either

Coral-Desu said:
Small logic problem in that they take their focus off Julies letting her set up the thing. If they are meant to be really strong fighters, I would imagine they could have double teamed Ayato while keeping an eye on Juiles so she can't set up some rather large attack. Small logic problem which is slightly annoying, but not as big as the thing coming up.

You should already know by now that Julis's trap setup isn't flashy like traps should be........so it's better to take down the weak opponent first, there wasn't any problem with the strategy.

Coral-Desu said:

The battle was fast paced enough and they only cut the fight in one scene (i.e. Ayato's part behind a wall). If one instance = lazy/problem according to you then it's your problem.

Coral-Desu said:

The final part happened within a few seconds and coupled with the fact that they were both were hit with an ACTIVATED FIREBALL and A NORMAL SLASH which was the opposite type of attacks their opponents were wary about made the strategy work out pretty well. So no there wasn't any time or way to react. Ayato and Julis are experienced fighters as well if you don't remember.

Coral-Desu said:
Moving on, now I get this show has fan service, fair enough. However, couldn't they at least have a time and a place? After the battle, Juilies grabs the bottom of her breasts and rubs it clearly showing it and Ayato being aroused by it.

Anime original and the only actual issue about this episode. I was annoyed too.

Coral-Desu said:

Several things, firstly she was clearly hit just underneath her breast so it would be more logical for her to grab that area. Secondly, Ayato is not concerned about her well being after almost potentially getting her ribs broken.

Jog your memory because Ayato is the one who asked about Julis's well-being. So it's obvious he is concerned even if he got more beat-up in his weakened state.

Coral-Desu said:

Thirdly, Ayato then acts as if nothing happened making me question what the point of showing her grabbing her breast in pain, in quite a bit of detail might I add, and they didn't go anywhere with that. Lastly on this point, they are making a sexual scene about someone almost breaking their ribs. Which just seems extremely distasteful.

And you are overthinking it. Julis said it wouldn't be much of an issue and any first-aid they could have applied could be done after visiting their meeting room but they got interrupted partway. Mind you both of the were injured. Stop making a dumb issue over one single scene.

Coral-Desu said:

Final point, I swear, they end the episode introducing a new character acting as if the audience is supposed to know her even though we have never seen her before. Like, we don't know her so stop acting like we do

Nope they just introduced a character putting hints that she might be related to Julis who is a princess in her country and had friends and connections in an orphanage, the audience aren't supposed to know exactly who she is. This isn't an issue but your delusion.

Coral-Desu said:

Not only that, it's a character who going to serve the purpose of appealing to those who have a thing for cat girls, bonus if they like loli style characters too.

She is a kid, that was a ribbon and if you aren't new to the anime world you would know about maids.......seriously the character was only introduced, stop making pointless complains. half of your reasons are just baseless nitpicks and overthinking small things.
Dragon_Slayer_XApr 2, 2016 9:49 PM

Apr 2, 2016 10:58 PM

Feb 2014
well at least the animation has stepped up. Let's see if this second season is any better than the first
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 2, 2016 11:56 PM

Dec 2015
valvravetruth said:
^ to the top comment, lol. I wonder what the anime do to you to be able to make you "hate" it so much. As they always said, don't watch it if you hate it.

Im probably gonna drop the next episode...i thought its gonna be better at S2...but its not :c
Apr 3, 2016 12:33 AM

Nov 2014
I said I wasn't coming back for anymore of this harem anime after the first season but lightsabers and jedi like powers are hard to avoid even when they are nothing like Star Wars. Anyway first ep not too bad.
Apr 3, 2016 12:55 AM

May 2010
Boringgggg. ED bad compared with S1.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 3, 2016 12:57 AM

Apr 2009
Robiiii said:
valvravetruth said:
^ to the top comment, lol. I wonder what the anime do to you to be able to make you "hate" it so much. As they always said, don't watch it if you hate it.

Im probably gonna drop the next episode...i thought its gonna be better at S2...but its not :c
i agree on you lad and besides the 2nd season of this Asterisk Sh*t War is also a let down for guy like me who's into moe and Kawaii animes and even this anime is an Aikatsu-killer
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Apr 3, 2016 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
And so we've returned. Thoroughly enjoyed being brought back to the Asterisk world. It's been a while since I last read the LN, but the fact that they hardly skipped any scenes for this first episode was a pleasant refresher, even for me.

Of all the many LN to anime adaptations that have come out in the 3-4 years, this one has been an adaptation done comparatively right in my books.
Loved that they kept the first scene of Volume 3 with the "scrubs", as according to XingLu, trying to "apply" for an apprenticeship under her (Yes, that was why all those grown men were chasing after the loli...). Props for adapting HuFeng as an extremely girlish boy, as written in the LN.
Especially enjoyed at how they chose to keep some of the expositions, the prime example being Julis' inner monologue of disbelief during the fight stating how Luo, despite being ranked only 23rd at World Dragon, would easily make it to page 1 at Seidoukan (That said, being direct disciples of XingLu, Song and Luo are actually considered special cases).

The Ayato blush scene was uncalled for, though the rest of the episode went off nicely. Flora's appearance at the end though was quite a surprise. The Novel has her as a quiet and polite girl, that introduction of hers was way different from what I'd imagined when reading it...

Still, it was a faithful adaptation of the first 2 chapters of Vol. 3, so I'm satisfied about that. Considering the lack of decent shows that have come out thus far this season, and that horrendous abomination of a Terra Formars sequel, I'm just glad that they didn't cut budget on this show and kept the quality like before.

As for all those STILL harping on this show with irrelevant, poorly constructed complaints with no substance, EVEN after watching the ENTIRETY of the first season: just drop it and go away.
Almost everyone and their uncle know that this show isn't up your alley. It's not like your opinion or your not watching this will matter enough to affect the rest of us anyway.
You all must really be masochistic to keep wasting 24 minutes of your lives every week for three months straight to watch a show that you have nothing but complaints about, even moreso when you're coming back again to do the same for a second season as well..... or maybe y'all are just too tsun to admit to liking such a generic harem... eh?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 3, 2016 2:32 AM

Feb 2015
Was a decent start for the season.
I liked the fight more then I should have, really liked the teamwork that went into the fight. Although the first part of the show was a really snore fest, and the only thing I took away was the OP was not as good as Season 1, on the other hand the ED is far better IMO.

Was a good opening, and look forward to watching more.

3/5 from me.
Apr 3, 2016 2:43 AM

Dec 2014
Orphelia in the opening.... <3
Apr 3, 2016 2:58 AM

Jan 2015
Damn, that was a good episode.

Hype.
Apr 3, 2016 3:49 AM

Jan 2016
Driugen said:
Maikeru-kun136 said:

This guy gets it. I mean, I don't like Dagashi Kashi so I don't watch it.

ikr...people on mal try to be critics/reviewers too hard...there is a reason why 90% of moves get bad reviews,yet the become big hits >.<
Just drop it or don't even start watching it if you don't like it lol Sometimes I just don't get anime community
Apr 3, 2016 5:25 AM

Feb 2014
A good start to the second cour of The Asterisk Wars.

Considering how impressive the OP and ED were for the 1st cour, the new OP and ED for this season might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I still like them both. =)

The animation is also a step up as well, especially with Ayato and Julis' battle. Even the minimal use of 3D was decent, unlike a few fights from the 1st cour. Now, if only Ace Attorney looked this good...

The twins are already asking for a hard beating. They seem to be those sort of people who never show any respect to opponents that they think that are weaker than them and constantly look down on them when they defeat their opponents too.

I'm not sure if they had a tough upbringing that might've influenced them to act the way that they do now, but the sooner Ayato and Julis puts them in their rightful place, the better.
Apr 3, 2016 5:47 AM

Nov 2011
no Waiting for the rain, no more reason to watch.
now we know why the Ace Attorney anime adaptation looks worse than the Pachinko and in-game anime cutscenes. All the budget went here.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Apr 3, 2016 6:19 AM

Oct 2015
Nice episode for getting back into the series.
Animation is good as per usual, both opening & ending
are nice and very similar to the first ones(nothing special tho)

That match was really good, I expect a better one next episode.
A slight introduction of twins was good too. They seem like tough
opponents, but I think it's obvious who will win.

I expect to finally see some hints of his power restriction and his
missing sister.

Was a bit disappointed by the lack of my dear Claudia in that ep. ;x
(Preview made up for that tho, lol.)

And yes, another loli appeared(so unexpected, wow)

Overall, a pretty decent episode for the start of 2nd season.
Apr 3, 2016 6:22 AM

Jan 2013
I am addicted to the ED theme
Apr 3, 2016 8:39 AM
Jul 2011
I was waiting for the second season!!!
It was a pretty good episode and I was happy that we got to know more about another school, I got a feeling that the twins is going to be a pain on ass but I can`t help myself to be excited to watch their fight!!!
The new op don`t get me excited as the last one but the new end it`s pretty good!!!
Can`t wait for the next episode and see how Phoenix Festa is going to end!
Apr 3, 2016 9:57 AM
Mar 2016
Looks like the Chinese twins are gonna be a handful for the paiir.
Apr 3, 2016 10:44 AM
Apr 2012
No more Waiting for the rain.
No more Bracing for the thunder.

:(
Apr 3, 2016 11:05 AM
Apr 2014
Really good first episode. I actually liked this OP a little more than the 1st one but the ED a little less :D Exciting battle and nice strategy by Julis ^-^
Apr 3, 2016 11:34 AM

May 2015
A pretty lackluster episode 1. Its only purpose is to setup the twins on next episode.
Apr 3, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2015
To be honest I return to this anime only to see Kirin-chan... and there's barely Kirin in this episode... orz disappointing. All harem is always about the first girl.

When will harem anime learn to stop making first girl win? Poor side characters.

It's really a weak episode. Pretty much only the battle that is not that special either. The animation is great as always, but the actual battle is meh.

I need Kirin to stay on this anime. When can I have my Kirin?!

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

152 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 31, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

82 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 31, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

80 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 31, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 28, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

78 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 28, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.