Forum Settings
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2016 4:06 PM
Feb 2013
Decided to finish reading the entire manga in one sit in and kept wondering why i kept seeing someone post ntr at the comment section of the site. i paid no attention since i thought that it was just a time travel story about kids and that the worst thing possible would be MC dating another girl after showing interest in saving others. then i read the last chapter and cried of joy that MC made it through all. never have i had such a rapid fluctuation in emotion from joy to rage when i read the last the pages. i'm salty as fuck right now and demand a rerun or at the very least retcon the ending of this chapter and replace it with MC killing himself and the teacher. he deserves better than getting ntr up the ass.
Jan 18, 2016 5:34 PM
Jan 2014
levelminded said:
Decided to finish reading the entire manga in one sit in and kept wondering why i kept seeing someone post ntr at the comment section of the site. i paid no attention since i thought that it was just a time travel story about kids and that the worst thing possible would be MC dating another girl after showing interest in saving others. then i read the last chapter and cried of joy that MC made it through all. never have i had such a rapid fluctuation in emotion from joy to rage when i read the last the pages. i'm salty as fuck right now and demand a rerun or at the very least retcon the ending of this chapter and replace it with MC killing himself and the teacher. he deserves better than getting ntr up the ass.

The only thing warming my heart is that almost everyone is calling that NTR stuff bullshit. I would really like the rerun, but I don't know if I believe in the mangaka's decision anymore.

Is there any chance that the anime would at least not show the baby/ not state she's taken because of backlash from fans about the end of this chapter?
Jan 18, 2016 5:53 PM
Jun 2011
Can only hope that a load of people die so that he can rerun again. xD

On a serious note though, I am sure the teacher has murdered a ton of people during his coma years and that rerunning to stop him would fit with the MC's justice theme.
Jan 18, 2016 8:51 PM

Jan 2014
Hzz, so many die-hard shippers.

Both of his DEAD friends are now alive and found their own happy family together (please remember that Hiromi, Kayo's husband, was also a victim). His Mom is alive too. He succeeded, big time. You should feel happy for him. All this bullshit about "NTR"...

If I was Satoru, I would never choose a rerun now. He did all what he wanted. He protected everyone. Do you really want him to reset all of his efforts just to tap Kayo's ass (which I doubted he ever wanted to)?

Don't let your shipper glasses blind you.
Just_ChickenJan 18, 2016 9:12 PM
Jan 19, 2016 3:48 AM
Aug 2014
I believe the anime will have this chapter as its finale. as for the manga goes, a re-run please, this alternative time ine sucks. BTW, her husband is the girly boy.
Jan 19, 2016 5:06 AM
Mar 2013
Just_Chicken said:

Both of his DEAD friends are now alive and found their own happy family together (please remember that Hiromi, Kayo's husband, was also a victim). His Mom is alive too. He succeeded, big time. You should feel happy for him. All this bullshit about "NTR"...

If I was Satoru, I would never choose a rerun now. He did all what he wanted. He protected everyone. Do you really want him to reset all of his efforts just to tap Kayo's ass (which I doubted he ever wanted to)?

I agree. I don't think he'd want a rerun either. He won't be tapping Kayo's ass, infact, he doesn't want to (he's fken 29). He congratulated her for having the life she wouldn't have had.

But, I have a feeling there would be another rerun. I just finished speed reading it for whatever reason but, wasn't there supposed to be another victim? That kid Satoru was chasing before being stopped by the teacher. If she was another victim I don't think the reruns are gonna stop until all the murder cases are prevented (by arresting the teacher before he does it.)
Jan 19, 2016 6:27 AM

Feb 2010
Just_Chicken said:

Shippers are everywhere you know (◔౪◔ ), mangaka is just playing at us by putting a lot of moments between them but in fact, maybe none of them has romantic feelings towards each other.

I just want a rerun because it's still unfair that the murderer is still free for many years, i doubt he will stop kill. You can call that 'win' for Satoru because.. yeah, he prevented all that close to him being murdered. ..still... i can't call that solved.

but again this is Satoru's point of view so if he feels happy he will never do a rerun.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 19, 2016 6:54 AM

Jan 2014
SwiftKilla said:
But, I have a feeling there would be another rerun. I just finished speed reading it for whatever reason but, wasn't there supposed to be another victim? That kid Satoru was chasing before being stopped by the teacher. If she was another victim I don't think the reruns are gonna stop until all the murder cases are prevented (by arresting the teacher before he does it.)

She was alright. The teacher didn't do anything to her.

roppuri said:

Shippers are everywhere you know (◔౪◔ ), mangaka is just playing at us by putting a lot of moments between them but in fact, maybe none of them has romantic feelings towards each other.

Well, shippers often forget (or intentionally ignore) that it was a 29-years-old Satoru.
Just_ChickenJan 19, 2016 7:03 AM
Jan 20, 2016 12:32 PM

Mar 2015
Well that was anticlimatic...

First we got the obvious person as the real killer. Then we got the girl he had been pursued to get another guy, well I don't really care since I liked Airi better. Then not to forget that we got 15 years of coma and loss of memories. So the past of 30 chapters felt like fillers. Since Airi will not exist in this new timeline and therefore all memories and what of her in the last 30 chapters does not exist.

Jan 20, 2016 12:34 PM

Dec 2015
Read the next chapter it just got released in English. You will be surprised who shows up :).
Jan 20, 2016 4:04 PM

Dec 2015
So after buying all the volumes available (5 of them), reading them attentively and then catching up to the rest, that's how it goes? I thought someone who have died or something thanks to the rumors from manga fans?
It's cool and all that Kayo and his friends (plus his mother) are alive which I'm relieved, but I can't deny I'm salty.At least they are alive and kicking. :|

PjSalt!
Jan 21, 2016 8:22 PM

Jul 2010
Satoru's mother is way better than any mother, she cares for him. I cried ;_;
I thought Kayo loves Satoru in a romantic way and vice versa. Seriously wtf :(
Xublegos said:
RIP best 2016 couple
Jan 21, 2016 9:07 PM

Jan 2014
Psyren_Rose said:
Satoru's mother is way better than any mother, she cares for him. I cried ;_;
I thought Kayo loves Satoru in a romantic way and vice versa. Seriously wtf :(
Xublegos said:
RIP best 2016 couple

Kayo might love Satoru but not the other way around.

He may look 10-years-old, but he is 29...
Jan 22, 2016 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
Oh dang! Kenya never forgot him! And none of his other friends did!

Boy did his mom love him! Excersizing him for four hours a day like that for 15 years!
Jan 24, 2016 11:20 PM
Jan 2016
My heart broke into pieces when I saw Kayo and her baby. All I could think was how he saved her life and all That. ;-; #SayoruDead // (this my opinion) I don't really favor Airi with Satorui don't know why but Maybe because of the bond Kayo and Satoru had
Jan 27, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2014
THIS IS FREAKING TERRIBLE. I MEAN THAT GUY JUST WASTED HALF OF HIS LIFE FOR SOME CHICK AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN WAIT 15 YEARS FOR HIM AND MARRIED TO SOME DUDE? AND FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BECAUSE IT IS REALISTIC. THERE IS A REASON WE ALL READ MANGA OR WATCH ANIME BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL.

-This stuff right here is even worse than 5 cm per seconds. At least, the main female was about to marry someone but here she gives birth to a child of Hiromi while MC was in coma, this is exactly one of those poorly written NTR stories. I mean, I don't give a crap as for whom she marries at the end, but for fuck sake don't rase obvious romance flag author. I thought, when MC will wake up from his coma, the first thing that will happen is that she will jump into his arms and crying but not a kid she is holding that is of the person who is besties with MC.
Jan 27, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
RarestProGamer said:
THIS IS FREAKING TERRIBLE. I MEAN THAT GUY JUST WASTED HALF OF HIS LIFE FOR SOME CHICK AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN WAIT 15 YEARS FOR HIM AND MARRIED TO SOME DUDE? AND FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BECAUSE IT IS REALISTIC. THERE IS A REASON WE ALL READ MANGA OR WATCH ANIME BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL.

-This stuff right here is even worse than 5 cm per seconds. At least, the main female was about to marry someone but here she gives birth to a child of Hiromi while MC was in coma, this is exactly one of those poorly written NTR stories. I mean, I don't give a crap as for whom she marries at the end, but for fuck sake don't rase obvious romance flag author. I thought, when MC will wake up from his coma, the first thing that will happen is that she will jump into his arms and crying but not a kid she is holding that is of the person who is besties with MC.

My heart goes out to you mate.
It's not like they had such relationship in the first place. That's a problem with anime/manga fans, they ship everything they see...
Satoru only wanted to save his mother and by that he had been given the possibility to do thanks to the Revival. Take it he wanted to redeem himself from the regrets he had( he regretted the fact he couldn't save Kayo when he could...).
And then he did save the kids (one of them being his close friend Hiro) and his mother. It's the perfect timeline.
Ofc there's the thought: if he wasn't involved in that car incident would he live and then have a proper relationship with Kayo? Not even sure that would happen though. Even him didn't bother that a second so why would you?
Don't even expect anything with Airi either. Just an advice. (not a spoiler since I haven't read past chap 35) ^^
Reminder: that incident reminded of the part of the first volume when he said that when he prevented the truck accident, once in a while the event turns bad for him. So it seems that incident in the frozen lake probably is that part that goes bad for him like some sort of price for changing the future.
KonoYumeJan 27, 2016 3:57 PM
Jan 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Nov 2014
KonoYume said:
RarestProGamer said:

My heart goes out to you mate.
It's not like they had such relationship in the first place. That's a problem with anime/manga fans, they ship everything they see...
Satoru only wanted to save his mother and by that he had been given the possibility to do thanks to the Revival. Take it he wanted to redeem himself from the regrets he had( he regretted the fact he couldn't save Kayo when he could...).
And then he did save the kids (one of them being his close friend Hiro) and his mother. It's the perfect timeline.
Ofc there's the thought: if he wasn't involved in that car incident would he live and then have a proper relationship with Kayo? Not even sure that would happen though. Even him didn't bother that a second so why would you?
Don't even expect anything with Airi either. Just an advice. (not a spoiler since I haven't read past chap 35) ^^
Reminder: that incident reminded of the part of the first volume when he said that when he prevented the truck accident, once in a while the event turns bad for him. So it seems that incident in the frozen lake probably is that part that goes bad for him like some sort of price for changing the future.

Yea, It is obvious that author is going every is happy except MC ending. I never expected him to be with Airi from the start either because that would make him a lolican. TBH, MC's mother is the only remedy here because of her I am not that angry and feeling bitter. I swear, if something happens to her mother I will murder the author.
Jan 28, 2016 11:59 PM

Oct 2013
lmao holy shit this thread. This chapter was absolutely beautiful and everybody is so hung up on the ending they seem to have completely forgotten that part of it.

Just_Chicken said:

Srs, and not just that but the shippers are forgetting that Satoru was a friggin 28 year old. Sure, he was in the body of a 10 year old, but is anybody going to tell me for real that pedophilia is disgusting just because of the difference in body maturation?

I do believe what's going on here is that people forgot Satoru was still a 28, not 10. I always saw him as being 28 and, despite how cute him and Kayo were together, never invested in that ship, so I just thought it was sweet when the story took the realistic route and sunk that ship before it could legitimately take off.

I'm more bummed about Airi. Is she truly gone? TBH I liked her more than Kayo anyway, I think.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 29, 2016 5:58 AM

Dec 2015
Zadion said:
lmao holy shit this thread. This chapter was absolutely beautiful and everybody is so hung up on the ending they seem to have completely forgotten that part of it.

Just_Chicken said:

Srs, and not just that but the shippers are forgetting that Satoru was a friggin 28 year old. Sure, he was in the body of a 10 year old, but is anybody going to tell me for real that pedophilia is disgusting just because of the difference in body maturation?

I do believe what's going on here is that people forgot Satoru was still a 28, not 10. I always saw him as being 28 and, despite how cute him and Kayo were together, never invested in that ship, so I just thought it was sweet when the story took the realistic route and sunk that ship before it could legitimately take off.

I'm more bummed about Airi. Is she truly gone? TBH I liked her more than Kayo anyway, I think.

In this time line they are complete strangers to each other, or havent become work colleagues yet since it's 2004.
Jan 29, 2016 6:43 AM

Aug 2012
Best Mom 2016

Xublegos said:
RIP best 2016 couple

No :/
Jan 30, 2016 2:22 PM

Mar 2012
No Kayo, WHY? There's always Airi I guess.
Feb 2, 2016 8:49 AM

Nov 2014
Guuaahh! Straight into my heart, and I'm im bleeding now. blergh I was "meeh" - ing for the past chapters, but now this turned into something beautiful.
The people working on this went crazy with the personal annotations, for the first time.

Feb 2, 2016 9:00 AM

Nov 2014
miritar said:
Wouldn't it be terrifying if the father was the teacher?? hope that would trigger a rerun.

But, being how gung-ho his mother was at the beginning about him marrying.... it is possible that MC is the father.

See... This is what happens when your otp is ripped mercilessly from your heart in a few pages and you don't even know what is going anymore.

Mar 9, 2016 5:03 PM

Aug 2011
Sachiko deserves a medal...
It's understandable that his friends and also Kayo went with their lives, good to know that they are doing good.
And c'mon Satoru, quickly get your memories back, you still have one sensei to catch.
Mar 17, 2016 1:54 PM
Mar 2016
Dang it i don't know why im soooo SALTY but the thing is the MC goal is to save KAYO... Yeah thats right save KAYO...And they end up like having a relationship ISH.. Some chapter and episode we saw them blush when they touch each other hands out of the blue... Specially when KAYO left he's so sad.. Right? And im not sure if the MC like AIRI, but i can tell that AIRI like our MC... Dang it for me? I want KAYO and MC end up together. Im just thinking about it tooo sad cuz they end it that way but i wish they put an alternative ending or different ending ^_^ like HIROMI MEET AIRI ON PIZZA STORE ^_^ AND KAYO WAIT FOR MC TO WAKE UP FOR COMA if anyone wants to comment on my post dont be rude :( well im happy on his MOM the way she take care of satoru is so motherly like any MOM who really love der son will do that specially he's the only child
Mar 20, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2015
Omg I feel so bad for him right now.
Mar 23, 2016 3:10 AM

Aug 2014
Sachiko -> There's no doubt...the best mother of the season!
As for the fact that the shippers for KayoxSatoru feel dissapointed, I think it's mangaka's fault because of the way he wrote Satoru's 10 years old character. Most of the time Satoru acts like a 10 years old child and not like a 28 years old adult thus bluring some immoral aspects. I mean, in some chapters he acts so childish, I had to stop for a moment and ask myself: is he really 28? Maybe the author forgot Satoru's real age too??!
MannohMar 23, 2016 3:18 AM
Mar 25, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Hiromi is Kayo's husband? Wot? Where was that mentioned? O.o
Jul 25, 2016 1:36 PM
Jul 2016
RocketMan131 said:
Damn. I'm happy that he didn't die, and grateful that he had such a dedicated and loving mother looking out for him. Still, I'm bitter, biased, and selfish that Kayo didn't wait for Satoru. I know it's supposed to be realistic, but at the same time it's fictional so I understand to a point, but all I could do was tear up and say "No." when I saw Kayo with her baby.
that fckng kayooooooo i hattttteeee herrrrrrr y didnt she wait man and she had to marry thissss fckng best friend i meant wtf 1/3 of the anime was kayo and satoru they were in love and hiromi just watched them and then 15 yrs later he marries his best friend s "girlfriend" and have a kid with her wtfff is wrong with them
Feb 28, 2021 11:52 AM
Mar 2015
God I hate die-hard shippers!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

11 by marta_valse »»
Oct 16, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

7 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 19 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 1, 2014

15 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 18 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 2, 2013

8 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 17 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 30, 2013

8 by marta_valse »»
Oct 13, 11:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.