Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2016 2:01 AM

May 2015
so fuckin randomize episode, i don't get this
Jan 23, 2016 6:21 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I'm loving Andou's personality. She seems like the type who'd love to party, and spend all day at a Comiccon, while also showing her serious side. I agree with her, you have to have fun as well when making a project or else you can't really put all your heart and passion into it,

That stash of BL manga, wow.

That other chick falls down as she's pulling the bath hose xD

Jan 23, 2016 7:07 AM

Apr 2015
That conflict seemed soo forced. Other than that the girls are good(excepting the main girl), the boys have OK presence, art is good, good series I think
LanzJan 23, 2016 7:12 AM
Jan 23, 2016 8:21 AM

Jul 2007
Another great episode. Love that the show keeps realism and does not go full anime-comedy and that they are actually talking about subject matter instead of just having it a background.

Melcookie96 said:
As a game developer this is the first time I've heard of the term "Master Up" :3

In the west the term is "going gold"
Jan 23, 2016 10:19 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was okay until the end bit. Is love involved in this? :O
Jan 23, 2016 2:04 PM

Oct 2014
yuri BL yuri BL yuri BL.........i just wanna see the game
Jan 23, 2016 11:34 PM

Jun 2013
Jaycalli50 said:
This anime really likes to make Bunta out to be the second coming of christ. I mean, it really irritates me that they just skipped over the whole process of writing the damn script for the VN. The only frame of reference for Bunta's writing abilities is like a minute of screentime showcasing his play (EP 1) and even that more complimented the actresses abilities, not the writers.

I can see this won't be going anywhere. I'll keep watching it though.

^That was one of the things that bugged me about this episode. I was watching and then all of a sudden there's a complete scenario/script and I was like, "Wait, when did-- how-- where-- did I miss something?"

Also, the way they framed the passage of time when Andou left the group was really weird. In the space of 2 minutes she goes all the way back to the city via the train, Houjo takes another train back to go get her, she was there long enough to be working at the maid cafe again, then he convinces her to take the train all the way back to wherever they were out in the country.

It was one of those episodes where it wasn't bad per say, but things just felt off-kilter and I couldn't get into it.
Jan 24, 2016 5:40 PM

Sep 2014
Interesting episode. It seems like the love traingle/square/etc is hapenning~

But I can't help but dislike the Houjou. He's just so ..idk, bland? ..corny? uninteresting?
Jan 25, 2016 8:57 AM

Oct 2008
Episode 3 was toned down a bit compared to episode 2.
A bit of tension out there for Andou & Kuroda!
That Andou middle card was sexy!
LOL with the script! still messed-up rotten tomboy lesbos wpuld consider as BL similarity!
Why would Yuuke be hiding?!? of course it would be because of the MC!
4/5.

Jan 25, 2016 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
Yuuka is a goddess. I'd make many sacrifices to the blood moon to have Hanazawa Kana voice more genki girls.
Jan 27, 2016 2:57 AM

Dec 2009
Wow that was a very enjoyable episode. Saw lots of 180's and interesting conflicts. That butch-yuri as BL was funny.

That bit where Andou saw BL traits in a yuri plot of a bishoujo game is an example of a positivity logic that i try and teach people. You look at things you don't super care for with the eyes looking for traits that you like within them and discover an iteration that works for you, in her case seeing butch yuri as practically yaoi is exactly how you'd approach that and find reasons to like something. From then on any future cases you can look for similar comparisons and slowly grow to like the new things out of correlation to the first one that sparked your interest. Through that process you can go from disliking something, to liking it. It was cool to see that applied be somebody else, and in an anime.

lol@Watashi subs: yuri, BL. yuri, BL. BL, BL. Why didn't you trip up? What are you, Bugs Bunny?
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 28, 2016 10:39 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
I still don't know what to make of this.
The characters are mostly bland and boring, so are their designs and the pacing is too goddamn slow. I hope to learn a bit about the creation of VNs though and I hope they'll deliver on that.
I want this thing to pick up speed, but I get the feeling it won't.

Let's see what happens in episode 4...
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Jan 30, 2016 5:22 PM

Apr 2015
Yuri-homo ok calm the fack down. And yea I totally agree on really slow pacing. Makes me want to drop this anime, I already delayed it for quite a bit.

Anyways decent episode.
Feb 4, 2016 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
This anime is going way too fast tbh.
Feb 9, 2016 5:32 AM

Jan 2013
Yay, an anime girl who is not afraid to shoot down terrible fujoshi ideas.
Mar 31, 2016 3:27 AM

Jan 2016
After 3 episodes, I see the potential of this anime surpassing Saekano(though, I like SAekano a lot) in this "making a game" meta trope.
May 11, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2012
Dat service :p pretty fun episode and nice development! Let's see what's next.
Jul 5, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
Rokuhara, interesting name of choice.
The episode was alright ish felt little dead. but also little drama/rivaly, had some fun bits here n there.

Feel kind of bad Yuuka, she havent realized it yet, little cute also but sad in the same time...
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Feb 22, 2019 1:20 AM

Aug 2018
So Andou's motivation is clearer now.. For interest, fun.. Also she got inspired by plan, it reminding her of yaoi..
I wonder, though, if main hero will be able to write well for visual novel, if he's new to tropes and stuff..
Also.. How curious Yuuki is about women?.. Well, maybe it's about drawing them, it's her passion and work, after all.. But also a bit wonder, if she's into girls.. It could a bit resolve situation with potential Kuroda- Yuuka- main hero triangle.. Well, if Yuuki would be into Yuuka.. Well, you know.. ;p
As for Kuroda.. Well, she has strange imagination of what helps to concentrate.. Maybe it helps her, who knows, but her methods are far from universal.. Yeah, good thing that Andou is able to make things work in the end.. Also about Kuroda.. I'm not sure, if she's starting to grow warmer to having fun or not.. It seems a bit weird.. And yeah.. Her brother is really important in her memories for some reason.. Not sure, if he's dead, she wants to be like him, or what is the case..
Aug 10, 2022 1:12 AM

Jul 2012
Oh damn..
Wt* am i watching . .
Another generic game creating circle, yet no romance relationship 🥱
I wonder why ppl keep creating this kind of animu, same like idols . .

May 24, 6:39 AM

Jun 2022
Have Fun With Your Game Folks . Am Out , Sayonara Kouya!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

54 by MisakiKureha »»
Aug 1, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

100 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

205 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2016

57 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

46 by cableguyjay »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.