Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2015 3:04 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And here i thought this was the "true" Kaneki but it's just him imitating someone else this time Arima... Although we still don't know what is he thinking.

In the other hand it's good Shuu didn't lose everything now that Mirumo escaped and :re and Hori came to help him.

Just wonder how the next arc will be like...
Dec 19, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2015
Some really fucking good artwork with Urie and Mutsuki. Can't wait to see how their relationship will go.

Kinda disappointed with Shirazu's body getting taken away but as long as he stays dead I'll be satisfied.

And glad to see that Shuu and his father made it out alive-and it was the Re: gang no less who helped out.

Mech4nic said:

And here i thought this was the "true" Kaneki but it's just him imitating someone else this time Arima... Although we still don't know what is he thinking.

Yea I was a bit disappointed as well and I hope the glasses aren't going to remain there until the end of the manga.

Though I thought it was cool that they are letting Kaneki use his ghoul powers more prolifically. Tbh he almost reminds me of Emiya Kiritsugu-will be interesting to see what direction Ishida wants the story to go in.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 19, 2015 3:38 PM
Jun 2014
Where are people reading the english scans? Why is this up if the english scans aren't out?
Love ~
Dec 19, 2015 3:47 PM

Dec 2014
PatchworkEden said:
Where are people reading the english scans? Why is this up if the english scans aren't out?
There are some scrapped translations on Tumblr, thus someone though they got the grasp of the chapter and made a thread.
Dec 19, 2015 3:49 PM
Jun 2014
Nuvviveji said:
PatchworkEden said:
There are some scrapped translations on Tumblr, thus someone though they got the grasp of the chapter and made a thread.
I get that, but those should stay in the spoiler thread.
Love ~
Dec 19, 2015 4:27 PM

Jan 2015
PatchworkEden said:
Nuvviveji said:

We've been over this before a few chapters ago. It's fine. And we have the full raw scans.
Dec 19, 2015 4:41 PM

Oct 2014
bobzanny said:
PatchworkEden said:

We've been over this before a few chapters ago. It's fine. And we have the full raw scans.

Some people don't know ppl can read korean and chinese...
Dec 19, 2015 4:55 PM

Jan 2015
Mech4nic said:
bobzanny said:

It's a foreign concept for some people.
Dec 19, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2015
Here

http://m.imgur.com/a/0WmwX

Low quality tho
Dec 19, 2015 5:35 PM
Jun 2014
bobzanny said:
PatchworkEden said:

Wasn't here for that, and was asking a simple question.
bobzanny said:
Mech4nic said:

It's a simple question cunt.
Love ~
Dec 19, 2015 5:55 PM

Apr 2014
So Kaneki's Kagune has some Eto in it?
How does that even work?
By Eating her shell and it somehow change his Kakuhou or whatever.
How does that even work?
Soz

Dec 19, 2015 5:58 PM

Jan 2015
PatchworkEden said:
bobzanny said:

Wasn't here for that, and was asking a simple question.
bobzanny said:

It's a simple question cunt.

Well now you know.
Dec 19, 2015 6:02 PM

Jan 2015
NeutralSide said:
How does that even work?
How does that even work?
Soz

I may be wrong but I think it's more of a One-Eyed Ghoul sort of thing rather than eating certain Kagune.
Dec 19, 2015 6:16 PM
Dec 2015
bobzanny said:
NeutralSide said:
How does that even work?
How does that even work?
Soz

I may be wrong but I think it's more of a One-Eyed Ghoul sort of thing rather than eating certain Kagune.

We've only seen 2 one-eyed-ghouls that went Kayuja, so it's a bit early to say that.
Dec 19, 2015 6:25 PM

Jan 2015
Tyizor said:
bobzanny said:

We've only seen 2 one-eyed-ghouls that went Kayuja, so it's a bit early to say that.

Yea but we saw Yoshimura and he didn't have any talking kagune shit going on. But I do agree that its too early to say.
Dec 19, 2015 6:37 PM
Dec 2015
Hello just joined the site. Tokyo ghoul is an interesting manga. I enjoy it also ken has been showed with glasses in the past. So it is not new. http://i.imgur.com/BV4Z9iB.png It also says he vision is getting worse in the image.
Dec 19, 2015 6:48 PM

Sep 2014
Guess Eto is virgin once again, or female ghouls just grow "it" back each time?
Dec 19, 2015 6:52 PM
Dec 2015
Awesome aftermath chapter.
- Confirms Tsukiyama lived and that Kaneki saved him.
- Tells us that Shirazu's body was moved and confirms Urie's character development.
- Goes through Kanou's research, probably creating an army of one eyed ghouls.
- Eto wondering if Kaneki's hand grew back and if he enjoyed her bottom half ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
- I believe Kaneki is known as special class black death god? We already knew he was special class.

Inb4 Eto becomes a yandere.
Dec 19, 2015 6:53 PM
Dec 2015
bobzanny said:
Tyizor said:

Yea but we saw Yoshimura and he didn't have any talking kagune shit going on. But I do agree that its too early to say.

Yeah, our sample size is still a tad small to make any sort of assumptions (4: Kaneki, Eto, Yoshimura, Jason). The only thing we can say with (relatively) strong evidence is that Kayuja form generally depends on mental state.
^This would probably explain why Yoshimura's doesn't have all this talking crap going on since he was the chillest dude ever when he went Kayuja mode. Like. Final boss monologue level chill
Dec 19, 2015 6:57 PM
Dec 2015
smn612 said:
Hello just joined the site. Tokyo ghoul is an interesting manga. I enjoy it also ken has been showed with glasses in the past. So it is not new. http://i.imgur.com/BV4Z9iB.png It also says he vision is getting worse in the image.

A poke through both eyes tends to do that to a man lol.
Speaking of which, we've seen ghouls with glasses before, so it's probable that vision loss isn't autohealed. Even Eto who has BS health regen is shown with glasses at one point if I'm not mistaken (when she's at the book signing as Tatsuki) so regen speed isn't a factor.
Dec 19, 2015 7:08 PM
Apr 2015
Ishida is killing me. 10/10 chapter as always. I'm dying for the next chapter... dammit Ishida why you do this to me.
Tsukiyama saved by :re check
Urie character development check
Kaneki vs Aogiri check
Shirazu owl form/experiment (maybe)
Badass black death god check
:Re and Kaneki encounter very probable check.
Ishida is a god check
Hype level over 9000 check
Dec 19, 2015 7:29 PM
Oct 2012
Shirazu was confirmed dead, completely lifeless, he is not fainted but dead, it's a totally different story than happened to Amon and Takizawa that have never been shown dead.

But there are still people who think Shirazu can go back to life, you do not realize how stupid this is and would look ridiculous in the manga?
Dec 19, 2015 7:29 PM

Oct 2013
Black god of death.
Kaneki is soo based right now with his glasses, his new kagune + his full black outfit omgggg
Inb4 shirazu become a sort of Kaito.
CymborDec 19, 2015 7:33 PM
Dec 19, 2015 7:46 PM

Nov 2011
Kaneki's kagune looks awesome. Well designed.

RIP Shirazu for good then. D:
Dec 19, 2015 8:02 PM
Nov 2015
Aside from the chapter showing a pretty epic aftermath and all, man i really like thise new Haise/Kaneki transformation.

I mean we haven't seen anything of his current personality yet, but man you can just tell by the get up and art that he stepped up his game :D
Haha especially after you see it as him literally eating(out) Eto's lower half and thus becoming a adult man. Hence him wearing glasses and being all bad ass like a true Sensei :P
He tasted some quality ghoul girl and now he's out for more of her. Genius XD

But seriously his "3 years of Arima trainng/brainwashing" personality fused together with his former self, which in his last moments was quite the "driven" one ....
I can't imagine how twisted and epic its gonna turn out ^^

He's probably gonna turn into a some sort of super avenger who surpasses arima and goes his own calculated way and in coldblooded manner kills everything he resents .Forcing his own justice on ghouls/aogiri and then hopefully then some of the humans/ccg .... arima<3 ?

I'd really like to see that :)
Dec 19, 2015 8:02 PM
Apr 2015
Acernos said:
Shirazu was confirmed dead, completely lifeless, he is not fainted but dead, it's a totally different story than happened to Amon and Takizawa that have never been shown dead.

But there are still people who think Shirazu can go back to life, you do not realize how stupid this is and would look ridiculous in the manga?

Hmm... I hope you're right. Would be an asspull if not.
Dec 19, 2015 8:07 PM

May 2012
Wait!? Is Ken still working with CCG? Or am I confused and need to read this again?

Anyway still a pretty good chapter. The first was okay, but that ending. Love Eto so much. Like how she was wondering if his hand grew back yet. I like that Yandre side of her.

My boy Ken tho. Black Death God out there. This man looks completely crazy. I mean we all know he is insane, but now he looks it. Damn I wonder how powerful he is now? He be somewhere near Eto now.

Hopefully the next few chapters can be like a re-introduction to this new Ken.
Dec 19, 2015 8:07 PM
Nov 2015
9.5/10 cuz this chapter needs more kaneki. I dont know y the: re gang saved shuu theyre not really friends or anything but i wish this means we get to see more touka from now on. and shirazu needs to stay dead dont really want to see him become a zombie ghoul owl or something.
And i hope that the kaneki x eto ship will sail soon. 😄😃😃 Black death God x One eyed King
Dec 19, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2011
Oh god no, Shirazu is dead already, give him a break. I won't be surprised if he got revived like Takizawa. That's the worse than death.

Still, new Kaneki is freaking terrifying.

Dec 19, 2015 8:31 PM

Sep 2014
Touka upgraded to C cups. Not bad.
Dec 19, 2015 8:50 PM

Nov 2015
The_Deceiver said:

So you think the hymen regenerates?

- - - -

~Donna donna

"Calves are easily bound and slaughtered
Never knowing the reason why
But whoever treasures freedom
Like the swallow must learn to fly.
How the winds are laughing
They laugh with all their might
Laugh and laugh the whole day through
and half the summer's night
"
Dec 19, 2015 8:57 PM

May 2013
Arima Black edition has arrived!
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Dec 19, 2015 9:01 PM

Aug 2010
I'm so happy for Shu seeing that his dad is alive and having his old friends come to his rescue :*)

Not so much for Shirazu's body D: F***n Furuta!!! So we're gonna be seeing many more one eyes from now on? :/

More awesome Urie development. And friggin Ken being a black Shinigami now. He looks sinister AF. I want to see him and Arima in the same panel.

Eto wondering if Ken enjoyed eating her was just so much ship worthy :P

I really can't wait to see what's nxt. It could be Rize, Shachi, Hinami, Hide, Amon, Vs or Clowns. So much content t be covered. Hype
Dec 19, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2014
PatchworkEden said:

I recommend you to use mangamint. They upload the spoiler pictures, raws and even bad quality translations like the others mentioned. They will change it to the better quality ones mangastream finished translationing the ones with much better quality.
Dec 20, 2015 12:17 AM

Jan 2015
DAIO said:
Touka upgraded to C cups. Not bad.

Touka-chan too sexy for this manga.
Dec 20, 2015 12:19 AM

Dec 2014
-It's sad that Shuu even with all those people dying for him he himself would've died if not for Touka, Yomo and most of all best bro Chie. Glad to see that Mirumo is okay, he seems really badass and interesting and him just surrendering was anticlimactic but he had a reason for it.
-Hmm...you don't even know on who's side Furuta is, also, when did he get white stripes in his hair?
Sharkbro apparently can't catch a break..sigh...on the other hand Naki looked so vadass in that picture.
-Sasaki didn't even show up to the 'funeral'?
Well, then. Considering the amount of people that knew him and didn't come, I sure as Hell didn't expect Hirako.
Urie's character development is skyrocketing whilst Mutsuki is still as plain, melancholic and hollow as always.
-Tatara sure is getting good at coordinating those vehicle ambushes. They don't really seem to give a fuck about Noro's death, maybe because the actual him died a long time ago.
Kanou got Shirazu's body for research, he can't and won't revive him so stop saying that.
He has expressed interest in Q's surgery a long time ago due to the fact that it has a much higher succes rate. So he's probably going to dissect Sharkbro :') and study his body so he can incorporate Chigyou's technique and improve his Ghoul surgeries.
Some speculate that Tatara is being shady by not letting Kanou repoet to her, my guess is that he's a gentleman and doesn't want to disturb her bath. Also she's in her 'human form' and I think that Kanou doesn't know her as Takatsuki so maybe he's just hiding it.

-She got nothing on that Eto foot boi. Aside from her beauty we can establish that she's fine (obviously) and that she has pictures of Sasaki which Kanae had. I'm sure that he enjoyed you. I don't mind you going yandere tbh.
Jokes aside, I'm glad to see that she's fine and can't wait to see more of her.
-Kaneki already manifested the mouths and eyes from Eto, nice.
I think that he's massing up achievements for something.
Some people call him Harry Potter, some Autisma 2.0.
All that matters is that he's badass as fuck.
Can't wait to see Ishida give more 'color' to the 'new' Kaneki since we don't really know him because if you've noticed there haven't been many Kaneki monologues after him 'waking up' so we don't know what he's thinking.

Overall great chapter and a great end to a succesful year for Ishida.
Can't wait for more chapters once January starts.
UltvejDec 20, 2015 12:23 AM
Dec 20, 2015 12:20 AM

Apr 2012
It seems Furuta is the one who called Aogiri about the truck with shirazu... And dat beautiful Urie development. :')
Dec 20, 2015 12:33 AM
Jul 2018
Kaneki is chuuni as fuck. That's a particularly good thing.
Dec 20, 2015 12:51 AM

Dec 2014
Agent-Phrank said:
The_Deceiver said:

So you think the hymen regenerates?

- - - -

~Donna donna

"Calves are easily bound and slaughtered
Never knowing the reason why
But whoever treasures freedom
Like the swallow must learn to fly.
How the winds are laughing
They laugh with all their might
Laugh and laugh the whole day through
and half the summer's night
"
Furuta the based madman, I'm liking him more and more with each chapter.
Dec 20, 2015 1:54 AM

Dec 2015
Nice chapter, couldn't wait more to see Touka again aww.
By the way, I don't think Shirazu will come back simply because he was declared dead which isn't the case of Amon or Takizawa, I'm pretty disappointed for his death thò he was the only "Sane" Quinx.
It seems that :re isn't actually following Yoshimura's will but let's see what happens, I personally would like them to be more involved in the story.
Can't wait for next chapters to see Kaneki's current state of mind, congratulations to Ishida for this great year.

Can someone explain me the "Talking Kagune" stuff? I didn't understand it.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Dec 20, 2015 3:46 AM

May 2015
So Kaneki's new design is awesome and Touka is hot. I hope Shirazu remains dead though. It was nice to see some old faces back too.
Dec 20, 2015 6:14 AM
Apr 2014
Looks like the Shirazu theory was correct, I expect a revival a la pineapple soon.
More tarot cards numbers next to Eto.
:re bros come to the rescue.
Mirumi is still alive, for what reason?
Harry Potter Kaneki? Black reaper? Arima junior is here.
Where's BatAmon delivering justice when you need him?
Drake1000Dec 20, 2015 6:21 AM
Dec 20, 2015 6:16 AM

Jul 2014
Man... the news said that it will be sunny. Why the flip is there fog and why it is so dense?

The chapter is actually out.
ArcanixDec 20, 2015 6:20 AM
Dec 20, 2015 6:30 AM
Nov 2015
obitorolent said:
Acernos said:
Shirazu was confirmed dead, completely lifeless, he is not fainted but dead, it&#039;s a totally different story than happened to Amon and Takizawa that have never been shown dead.<br />
<br />
<br />
Hmm... I hope you&#039;re right. Would be an asspull if not.

After shirazu's body was stolen by aogiri, i think they might turn him into some sort of takizawa... But i don't really know cause he's dead, and takizawa was still alive (perhaps) when they turned him into half ghoul. I just hope my poor shirazu get to rest peacefully
Dec 20, 2015 6:30 AM

May 2014
Damn this chapter was intense..

I'm SO glad Tsukiyama is saved.. Oh god, I was worried for a sec.
Furuta is as creepy as ever.
Fuck Kanou.

I miss Haise so much.. Sigh.
That panel was awesome though.

Dec 20, 2015 7:04 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I though Kaneki was back, didn't expect mini-Arima. Re: team helping Tsukiyama, good! Still depressed about Shirazu's death.

5/5
Dec 20, 2015 7:10 AM

Nov 2014
Wondeful chap as always...& about Shirazu, I think he IS going to get revived, but into something like Noro a.k.a a walking corpse OR whatever Kanou was planning to do with Naki's goons when he said he'd revive them...Gagi & Guge were their names if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways...Let the legend of The Black Reaper begin!!!...I can't wait to find out Kaneki's plan by using/sticking with the CCG.
Dec 20, 2015 7:19 AM
Sep 2014
For those wondering whats Eto's number 9 tarot card means

My thoughts in this chapter :

This is a chill chapter and thankfully Shu's alive and papa. Hori and the re squad for the win. Poor Shirazu :( ... The New Kaneki so BADASS i dont care if u hate him i just like the new Kaneki but i miss Sasaki :( .. OVERALL 8.5/10
Dec 20, 2015 7:22 AM

Aug 2014
Shuu lives. As we all knew he would, and I thought Chie might appear again. ''There wasn't any time to think'', hah. Brave little mouse. Did not expect patriarch Tsukiyama to get out, though. That Furuta... is actually becoming a favorite of mine. Well, he pretty much won me over when he shielded himself with an investigator wearing that blank face, but come on - Dona, Dooona, Dooona.

In other news, Kano is extremely happy that he finally got his hands on Chigyo's handiwork. The bath scene of Eto could have been the only page of this chapter and I'd still probably rate it a 5/5. The #9 on her foot was neat. Wonder what those envelope numbers meant in the next shot.

Congrats CCG, you are now the proud owner of both the White Reaper and the Black Reaper. Kaneki wearing glasses is just... wow.

Liked this chapter a lot.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 20, 2015 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
Ah yes ishida..more Touka please! I know it takes considerable effort to draw her but at least feature more of her in the next arc.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.